[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringy Feet Story (Kill Me)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Fucking kill me

>be me
>be a little weird
>edgy sense of humor
>somewhat antisocial
>hot girl in class with blonde hair, blue eyes
>she's friendly
>thinks I'm funny
>chat and joke around in a group of around 5 people
>somehow fetishes become the topic of the discussion
>i bring up quentin tarantino and how his films are filled with feet footage
>she asks me if i have a foot fetish
>im like hell no
>i ask why she'd think that
>she says it's normal and that lots of people have them
>im like ok, but still, i dont have one
>end of dicsussion
>a few days go by
>we continue to make jokes about foot fetishes
>monday
>she missed class today
>haven't seen her in like 4 days
>texts me asking what she missed in class
>i tell her
>then i ask her why she wasn't in class
>tells me she didn't feel alright
>adds that her feet hurt after running and that she has a blisters
>this reminds me of our previously mentioned conversation
>as a joke, i ask her if "sucking on them would make it feel better"
>she had forgotten all about the foot fetish jokes
>thought i just randomly asked that and that i was serious

Gun, knife, rope, toaster, high building, OD
what method should I use?
>>
>>139546535
You suck dude.
>>
>>139546535
Simply to tell her that she forgot that discussion and it was why you brought it up as a joke since its contextual. But now time has pass and you fucked up the obvious answer.

Now you have to tell her about your foot fetish. Lie to her, sure, lie to yourself? I dont think so bucko
>>
>>139546535
aaah youll make it. the first plunges into the realm of flirtation are fraught with cringy moments. toughen up lad, youll be alright.
>>
>>139546535
So does she have cute feet?
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1980762
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.