[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WASPs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: white-identity.jpg (58KB, 322x498px) Image search: [Google]
white-identity.jpg
58KB, 322x498px
How come the WASP elite betrayed the white man and stood up for the Jew?

Everything could have been different if the elite stuck to its roots. They would have counterbalanced the Jews
>>
File: 1481126919965.png (574KB, 1000x572px) Image search: [Google]
1481126919965.png
574KB, 1000x572px
>>139541590
Christian individualism exposed Anglos to predation from cohesive outsiders.
>>
The eternal anglo is a good shabbos goy. It's in his genes.
>>
>>139541590
Short-sightedness and comfort.
>>
>>139541590
for money and power. did you think rich whites cared at all about you?
>>
>>139541590
Top tier thread, too bad /pol/ is too retarded to discuss the real menace here.
>>
>>139541795
Jesus's message seems a lot more sensible when you realize it was directed at Jews exclusively.
>Stop pulling the shit you pull all the time
>>
They've been in hibernation, you think that they were just going to stand by as their children were draft and sent to the front? Their way of life and companies were destroyed and outsourced? WASP's play a long game.
>>
>>139541590
Whale oil and the slave trade proved to lucrative to the WASP establishment. Remember London was the banking center of the world until the conclusion of WWII
>>
Because Christianity is a Semitic cult and wholly controlled by Jews.
>>
File: FIXD.png (764KB, 1362x779px) Image search: [Google]
FIXD.png
764KB, 1362x779px
>>139541795
>>139542499
>>
>>139547060

It is telling that Christians have to make up quotes that don't exist

Money CHANGERS were a needed function of the temple, to avoid jews from other parts of the empire to donate to the temple

Jesus made no mention of money LENDERS
>>
>>139547255
* to allow jews from
>>
>>139541590
Mass psychological trauma.
PTSD from world war 2.

Seeing world war 2 fucked their minds.

They saw the evil that eugenics and racism could bring and didn't want any part of it.

A kind of civic religion if you will. The hope that under equal circumstances the difference of race and gender would disappear because they saw the horrors of what their ideology was taken to its logical conclusions.

But even erasing those stereotypes over generations we have seen their spontaneous recreation on places like /pol.

I don't blame them. They realized all humans are flawed and letting white male flawed psychology run wild is dangerous and frankly evil.

So they devised a system to fix it. And they weren't wrong except they let loose the flawed psychology of everyone else.

Like Jews for example, and women, and blacks.

So what's the answer, I think it's futurism.
>>
>>139541590
>not understanding the blackpill implications
>implications implicating implacably
>stupid brainwashed people would never betray anyone goshdarnit
>>
>>139541590
Has anyone here read the book? that title page looks shit
>>
File: image.jpg (593KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
593KB, 3840x2160px
>>139541590

A lot of them did. Look at Walt Disney, Henry Ford, Charles Lindbergh and many others. They get destroyed by the (((media))) and historians and most of their words, and their fights have been erased.

We must pick up the swords of our grandfathers. This cause must become a way of life. It will not be easy and it will get harder from here on out. And I wouldn't have it any or way.
>>
>>139550731
More than just them.

Entire swaths of history philosophy and religion have been erased.

Even accurate primary sources are censored in favor of revisionist.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.