[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>>
Evangelicals do not engage in sodomy. So a display of retardation I guess. I'm not sure that means anything.
>>
I don't even know what she's talking about.
>>
>>139541413
just wait a few years for Islam to take over the west and it will become a reality
>>
She obviously read the handmaiden's take, got sopping wet and is now challenging white men to conquer her.
>>
File: 1446938254936.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1446938254936.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>139541413

>book explores what the US would look like if Christians acted like Muslims
>attack Christians for some reason
>>
>>139542027
In "The Handmaid's Tale" sex is severely proscribed (p in v, man on top, in wedlock, lights off, two pumps and a squirt), however there are brothels frequented by elite men. If she's talking about being forced into prostitution at one of the brothels (as one of the characters is) and biting the dicks of guys that go there she would be STRENGTHENING the society of Gilead by discouraging fornication.
>>
>>139543190
i think she is just speaking generally about having surrogate women (in the book / show it happens because of mass infertility). her argument is retarded because the husbands get their blowies from the actual wives and the surrogates are used for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
>>139541413
She means she is a child and gets all of her ideas about reality from lowbrow pop culture.
>>
I want Lauren to bite my cock and then I smack her until she submits and gets real slippery
>>
>>139541413
>not removing your handmaid's teeth
Wow, what a fucking cuck.
>>
>>139543680
>it happens because of mass infertility
I don't remember that part. I thought Offred was there because the high status wife was too old and the husband shot blanks yet they were compelled to run through handmaidens because of the childless stigma. It's been a while since I read it. Don't the Marthas and their husbands have lots of kids?
>>
>What Did She Mean By This?
>What Do You Guys Think?
>Thoughts?
>Discuss
>Is X white/ourguy/degenerate?
>pol btfo
>visit my site/do my survey
>blacked
>>
>>139544547
i mostly remember the show so the book may actually have been different. in the show a "plague" is alluded to but it's unclear how much of that is propaganda. there is a pre-revolution scene in which another woman tries to kidnap the protagonist's child from the hospital though. also barely any of the aristocrats have kids despite them all having surrogates who the husbands fuck once a month during ovulation

i'm sure much of it was repurposed for the actual agenda of the show
>>
>>139541413
Who?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.