[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THE JEWS WANT WHITES TO STOP BREEDING Honestly why the fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: jew-stereotype-800x445.jpg (33KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
jew-stereotype-800x445.jpg
33KB, 800x445px
>THE JEWS WANT WHITES TO STOP BREEDING
Honestly why the fuck would you ever want kids. It's not a conspiracy, having kids is for the stupid and impoverished. Have you REALLY wondered why birth rates are declining among whites in developed nations? It's because they've wised the fuck up and realized it's a huge mistake.

>no more money
>no more sleep
>no more free time
>no more peace of mind
>no more privacy
All for what? So some kid can get into a car accident and you're liable for millions in damages to whatever/whomever he crashed into? So you can go bankrupt paying medical fees when he goes on life support after an accident? So you can feel like you have a purpose in life (spoiler: if your life didn't have meaning before having kids, then you'll never have meaning at all)? So your kids can take care of you when you're old (ov vey pay for my assisted-living facility, I made you exist, you OWE me)? So your kid can grow into his thirties and never move out? So your kid can develop depression and kill himself, or become a psycho and kill others?

You miserable ants care so much about life that you're willing to bring innocent children into this shitshow. I'd say you should kill yourself for being a parent, but you already have a responsibility to nurture the life you carelessly made exist. Hopefully hell waits for you in the next life.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.