[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

County love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: ireland.jpg (688KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ireland.jpg
688KB, 1920x1080px
So /pol/ do you have anything you actually like about your county? Why do you think its nice to live there.

Ill start;
County: Ireland

>Like 98.7% white population
>Almost got the highest average earnings in Europe
>Powerhouse for tech/pharma/engineering industries
>College fees + accommodation less than 10k a year
>12% corporation tax
>Nationalism runs in out blood, we love our country
>Grants out the wazoo for SMEs
>English speaking
>Undertone racism for non-English speaking whites
>Beautiful scenery (pic related)
>Celtic
>only slight niggerage here

So /pol/ why should I move to your country?
>>
>>139541323
>Irish
>White
>>
>>139541529
yeah if it werent for Ireland you wouldnt be the counrty you are to day nice wan ked!
>>
>>139541323
>free speech
>free speech again b/c so important
>every state has a different culture
>more redpilled people b/c we're so exposed to nigs
>cups of coffee aren't miniature faggot sized like in europe
>public restrooms everywhere for free (unlike CZ)
>people don't look at you sternly when you jaywalk
>just the right order/disorder ratio
>>
>ITT: rural retards
Sage
>>
>>139544734

I do wish ireland had some form of constitution that was as closely followed as america, but it seems to me the constitution is failing the people, do you think it can last much longer?
>>
>>139545224
probably not much longer, at least for the free speech part. It's being circumvented by social media and doxxing. It's nice for speech to be legally protected, but that doesn't help much when you can get fired for deviating from the party line.
>>
>>139541323
Aw bless. You're not just a county now, Paddy. You're an actual country. Well, kind of. You'd be lost without us.
>>
>>139544734
You forgot the guns
>>
File: rural-england.jpg (95KB, 992x616px) Image search: [Google]
rural-england.jpg
95KB, 992x616px
>>139541323
While I hate everything about our big cities and our politicians, I still love our countryside. It still has that old rural English feel, with tiny villages and hamlets, old and unique pubs, rolling green hills with woodland and rivers in between, almost wholly white, friendly people.

Its the only reason why I stay here to be honest, otherwise I would have emigrated ages ago. I cant bear to leave it behind.
>>
christ alive, this one's barely conscious
>>
>>139547105
Actually from London myself, moved over to ireland 10 years ago, I totally agree with you, the rural English feel is not recreated anywhere I have been, it really is something special

>>139545618
Yeah thats the scariest part of america IMO

>>139547344
yes, leaf
>>
>>139545799

underrated
>>
>>139541323
everything except we are too poor yet
>>
>>139548133
Poland based af, wish i lived there but too poor as you said
>>
>>139547105
Looks comfy as fuck. I want to visit rural England now, and don't worry I'm white.
>>
File: download.jpg (93KB, 645x380px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
93KB, 645x380px
>>139541323
>USA
>the entire new england landscape, with lots of quaint, beautiful towns and stunning coastline
>the great lakes

Literally everything else can go.
>>
Talking about America, specifically the South.

>a lot of blatant racists
>lots of open land
>wildlife, fishing, hunting, ATVs
>closest to breaking away from rest of Cuckerica

>>139541323
I visited Ireland this summer and it was pretty great. Flew into Cork and it was great seeing this portrait exhibit of all these Irish. All redheads, ethnic Celtics. Great to see a country that isn't ashamed to be nationalistic or patriotic.
>>
>>139549827
Yep, it was failing there but cause of the 1916 centenary there has been a re ignition of love for our heritage. Living in Cork city (lmao its a town but city for Irish standards) myself, we are very proud and nationalistic.

I would love to visit America, where would you recommend in the South?

>>139549588
New England is something else from what ive been told, only visited Vermont but its populated by (((them))), beautiful state though
>>
>>139550409
South Florida is nice. Small towns on the East coast as well as central Florida is great. Avoid major cities if you can.
>>
>>139551264
so basically fuck the cities and go rural where things are based, correct?
>>
>>139541323
Literally heaven on earth.
>>
>>139552031
In America, the cities are basically 100% shit. Almost all of them have white minorities, basically holding pens for violent minorities.

The conventional wisdom in America is that you're trying to escape the city to live in the country or a nice suburb. This is a huge difference I've noticed between Americans and Europeans.
>>
>>139552031
Yes, in Florida and pretty much all the south. Cities are degenerate piss-pools. I've heard Virginia is pretty nice as well.
>>
>>139541323
>Ireland
>White
>English speaking
wew
>>
>>139541323
Ireland is not 98% white and your women are all degenerates on par with British and German women
>>
File: 1478436486973.jpg (582KB, 2479x3288px) Image search: [Google]
1478436486973.jpg
582KB, 2479x3288px
>>139552646
anon, let's get married
>>
Love the land itself, hate the people. I'm mid thirties & rural
Rip off in every way but expect you to do things for free
Too dear to eat out- Saw 3 people sitting beside me get sunday fry ups in a pub/b&b i had to stay in for work- their bill was 45 euro, wth?
Forget drinking, everyone pre drinks
Tax for an irish person starting a business is fucking high
Investing gets half your roi robbed by revenue
Renting a house gets half your profits robbed by revenue
Only way to make money is in the black
Local councils constantly on the scam constantly-75k art prize for auld biddy that used to work in local arts office & took snapshots up as a hobby after
Trying to get together a deposit for a house is a bit of a joke, apparently people in their 30's should move back in with mammy & daddy
20+ week wait fime for driving license
No public transport beyond the pale
Shite weather
Begrudgers
No one wants to do anything
Everyone looking out for themselves
Hard, insular people
Small towns on their knees & its their own fault
Cities taking in bright eyed foreigners to work in shitty state welfare aided tech companies/take advantage of
Any company that can takes in cheap foreign labour
Out thousands of euros to rent literal shitholes in a city so im guessing thatll stop foreigners coming in somewhat
Teaching eu indoctrination crap in schools
Not knowing what indentured servant is- saw some pissant on youtube that reckoned nigger slaves had it worse than us
irish people have no sense of community anymore
Stunted development- people are only sprogging up when its almost too late, delaying everything
Its a trap, the best part about where I live is lithuanian & poles who are at least warm & don't regard every othet human being as a turd or an enemy
Which brings me to this-irish people can't socialize, everythings a fucking competition
>>
>>139552646
fuck off, 90% of women in all Western countries are degenerates.

>Pretending American slags aren't just as bad
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.