[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

What did he mean by this?
>>
can i get a source?
>>
>>139539326
Jesus was a shitskin. Invade EU with them and save the EU.
>>
>>139539619
source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BYY_1A6H6Jm/

owner: https://www.instagram.com/corbin_goodwin/
>>
>>139539619
It's some idiot from Los Angeles who makes old cars look stupid by messing about with them.
>>
it's a turbocharged corniche/silver shadow from an absolutely awful period of rolls-royce design, which happens to be a large part of the last 45 years
>>
>>139540069
yea it looks like some kind of Mad Max style. very much not-european, makes sense he is in LA. I'm near LA, lots of idiots.

I don't understand the God Save the EU thing... oh, maybe they were anti-brexit.
>>
>>139540069
why the fuck would he do that it looks like ass and not in the "dubai royal family putting cs:go skins on the outside of their lamborghinis how tacky" it legitimately made the car retarded looking
>>
>>139540069
>not wanting to be shiny and chrome
>>
>>139540401
>>139540069
Maybe becuase those exhausts dont belong on that car and god shouldnt be saving the EU.
>>
>>139540607
it is for some steampunk faggot limey rich bastard, clearly
>>
>>139541016
That's the intercooler it's not exhaust you fucking retard.

Why the fuck would exhaust have a radiator?
>>
File: IMG_1920.jpg (131KB, 535x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1920.jpg
131KB, 535x798px
>>139541016
>exhausts
>>
>>139541196
I dint know I dont know shit about cars, but you understood anyways, stop being a bitch
>>
File: wtf2.gif (2MB, 370x335px) Image search: [Google]
wtf2.gif
2MB, 370x335px
>>139541016
Exhausts!? Mechanics here will understand
>>
>>139541778
>be retarded
>get called out
>wah everyone stop being a bitch

fuck you faggot, he can do what he wants with his car.
>>
>>139542187
the far left and far right tubing on the car are not part of the intercooler, unless there is a 2nd intercooler that is rear-mounted.....so yes, he was probably correct in thinking that they are part of the exhaust system.
>>
>>139541778
Ha haha ha hoooooo ho ho.

Exhausts

Tooooooooooooooop
>>
>>139542838
I already know that, I am a mechanic myself, KEK
>>
File: you.jpg (39KB, 319x394px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
39KB, 319x394px
>>139543995
>he already knows that, he's a mechanic himself,
and probably a great one too!

"We'll call it a Pontiac Parisienne and sell it here, in Canada.....it's almost like we have our own automotive industry."
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.