[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest thoughts on MGTOW?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 57

File: MGTOW.jpg (34KB, 400x493px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
34KB, 400x493px
MGTOW being a continually growing movement of men who are essentially abandoning all contact/relations with females due to the general phucking-over of men. Obviously their motives could be better articulated but that's the gist of it. Some of them completely remove females from their lives, some of them only have sex/relationships with a select group of females and some of them have normal relationships/sex with women but are red pilled and usually anti-kids/marriage.

I can see where they are coming from, to be honest. I think it would be a good movement if the underlying idea behind it was to use the energy you previously devoting to pursuing women/sex to absolutely optimise yourself; physically, mentally, socially, financially and spiritually. I see some MGTOW guys doing this but the majority of them seem to be guys who are basement-dwellers who never even got any women in the first place. So it's basically a coping mechanism for them; they say, "Oh I'm MGTOW, I don't care about women..." but even if they *did*, they would still be virgins. There a select few who *can* get sex easily but choose to devote their time/energy to furthering themselves in every aspect of their lives instead of chasing women. I can see the benefit of that but I can't ever see myself removing sex/females from my life completely.
>>
>>139534825
angry incels
>>
>>139534825
>men who are essentially abandoning all contact/relations with females

>MSTOW desperate for attention yet again.
>>
File: MGTOW boat.jpg (50KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW boat.jpg
50KB, 800x800px
>>139534825
I think it's a pretty good idea. I wish more people here would get behind it. Seems like the ideal place to support this new movement.
>>
>>139534825
I think MGTOW is good.
Look at the statistics. Divorce rates, men forced to pay child support, false rape accusations, etc. Men/women relations are fucked.
Cutting all women interaction does sound like a basement-dweller's coping mechanism. You just gotta keep a safe distance, preventing them from leeching off of your pockets.
>>
>>139535636
Fuck off, kike.
>>
I can't bear the thought of how terrible life would be for them if I brought kids into the modern day UK, and I'm not sure there's any other safe country at this point.
>>
MGTOW is just for beta jews not wanting to give up their beta bucks to roasties
back to -----> /r9k/
>>
>>139534825
MGTOW is pretty good, it's hate for women is a little over the top but it promotes living healthy, working out, not fall for the trick of children and marriage.
>>
Jewish subversion to further separate White males from White females.

Only an unbreakable bound between us and /ourwimin/ can save our Race that that unbreakable bound can only happen with: WHITE SHARIA

Resuming:
MGTOW = Jew shit
WHITE SHARIA = Real shit
>>
I like turtles.
>>
>>139534825

im ugly and poor; I never abandoned women, they abandoned me....
>>
>>139534825
It's pathetic.

I'm perfectly happy with these people opting out of the gene pool.

But it's an entire movement obsessed with female companionship devoted to abnegation of female companionship.

It's basically a small child, crying for attention by declaring that he's taking his football and going home. And everyone else laughs and tells him they were playing basketball, anyhow.
>>
>>139534825
As the world becomes more globalized MGTOW becomes even more pointless. You can't go on strike when the company can just get cheaper foreign labour.
The only reason the herbivore men in Japan still exist is because the country has tight borders. If foreign PUAs and marriage-minded men were allowed to flood into Japan and take up residence, those waifu-loving dudes would become irrelevant... They wouldn't even be history.
I think MGTOW can serve a purpose in a man's life, particularly when you can live lean and focus on projects that will benefit you long-term. But their "movement" has already lost its core merit of starving the system. What else do they really have?
>>
>>139538515
Then how come all MGTOW are fat?
>>
worth listening to, had loads of experience girls wanting to wife up with me and have children, yuck
not worth getting too deep into it, makes you into this paranoid, unlikeable bitter loser
>>
>>139535784
>false rape allegations

The whole thing at UVA was all too real for me. I'm terrified of something like that happening to myself.
>>
File: schopenhauer.jpg (25KB, 304x475px) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauer.jpg
25KB, 304x475px
>>139534825
>MGTOW
the path to peace and tranquility
>>
Jews and women are both parasites. The easiest way to regain control over them is not any kind of "fight". Just protect yourself from them; ignore them; turn you back. MGTOW is that logical end.

If everybody stopped watching the Jew News; Jew Hollywood movies and stopped giving feminists the time of day we'd have control in a week. They thrive off attention which is what this shill thread is all about. Drop a red pill and leave.
>>
Social media has made woman seem more valuable to themselves, so instead of settling down at say 25 they're doing it much later. Previously, this would mean a girl that went on for an extra few years as a whore didn't seem too out of place

Now girls milk it as much as possible to the point where guys are now older and have their life together, while a female has been focusing on being with guys while renting a place, no career, making less than 15/hr. Guys realize that as older woman get the less valuable they are and they don't want them.

That's my theory, if you can understand it. Social media has pushed the female whore age up so high guys realize at this later age they're better off without the female than with them. Also, above 30 the tables turn and girls freak out looking for guys, making life very comfy for a single male in his late 20s to 40s.
>>
>>139534825

>Honest thoughts on MGTOW?

Cucks who don't even get a pity lay.

>>139539621

We're not all parasites but fair enough about this thread being bait.
>>
For me, it got me to focus on personal development. It also taught me to take my sexual and reproductive rights VERY seriously. You also learn the pathology of basic women, so you know who is lying (to themselves or you), and who has more than a couple brain cells to rub together, who might be worth pair bonding with.

Everyone talks about how /pol/ is a hurt box of knowledge, but MGTOW has some kernels of truth in the same way, steeped in all its whiny shit. There's some shit you learn and then you see it in life and then you can't unsee it.
>>
>>139539463

How the fuck do you know that? You surveyed all MGTOWs?
>>
File: 1503884495282.jpg (38KB, 400x529px) Image search: [Google]
1503884495282.jpg
38KB, 400x529px
>>139539692
Yeah, basically MGTOW arguments run down two tributaries that are not well articulated.

That is why you must articulate the "age difference" and bring up "the wall".

I hear these guys in here all the time with "Fuck you man. Man up. Marry a white bitch and preserve the white race!"

And then there are the older guys, who married pre-wall and then got fucked over by some entitled bitch who turned feminist and walked out.

Once you turn 30, the women are GARBAGE. Most are single mother cancer who want a Beta provider. In addition, your testosterone is lower, both from jerking off too much and getting older. As such, MGTOW is a logical choice at that age.

The guys arguing against MGTOW are still young, dumb and full of cum. They have high testosterone and little in the way of wisdom. That is why we try to educate them on "female nature" and "hypergamy" but often it falls on deaf ears. Sadly, many will get fucked over by some whore who throws the gynocentric legal system at them.
>>
>>139539621
>Jews and women are both parasites
You have to control them and take away their rights for a society to work.

The minute Jews are free to get into Business, government, banking etc they will fuck it up while women will vote in welfare, immigrants, more free gibs, domestic violence laws, marital rape laws, no fault divorce laws etc.

Either way Jews push for political correctness and open bordes and women push for feminist bullshit either one fucks up our society.
>>
>tfw
>>
>>139535066
fpbp, fucking virgins
>>
>>139540847
Slut detected
>>
>>139534825
Roasties and traducks hate it, so it can't be that bad.
>>
>>139539277
this. "all men are trash" is equal to "all women are hoes" in quotes from the mentally ill
>>
>>139534825

>(((mgtow)))
>>
>>139540703
True that. In the current day it's...Fuck All.

With the fledgling society you do that. You kill the kikes off during the Great War and then the women will have seen enough horrors of war to fall right back into line once you offer them civilization.

But on the flip side, in the current day, the collusion between the Clever Jews and the Entitled Feminist Cunts has gone unchecked far too long. They are embedded into media, news and education. As such, the "ignore it" route is the only logical option on the table now. We have to let society collapse; have the Great War; weed out the parasites and then start the Great Patriarchy all over again.
>>
>>139541299
>You kill the kikes off during the Great War

Excuse me but please don't try to kill me for no reason other than ethnicity, as if that needs to be said.
>>
>>139541205
>fascism flag
>not a traditionalist
??????
>>
>>139541734
He's probably a manchild with no sense of self awareness, ignore it.
>>
>>139541299
>You kill the kikes off during the Great War
Or you exile them to some shithole in the desert without any or money or weapons only to have the native tribes kill them and send all the Jews back to the caveman era.

Either one will work but at the very minimum women must lose their rights.
>>139541508
>Excuse me but please don't try to kill me for no reason other than ethnicity, as if that needs to be said.
Your Jewish and your Canadian so that means we will ship your ass completely naked unlike the regular Jew who will get one loincloth each.
>>
>>139534825
Virgins mad and scared because of a few women but will cry about said women misrepresenting them. Just don't fuck everything you see and find a good girl. You aren't gonna be BLACKED, KEKED, ARRESTED, DIVORCED or etc if you find a good girl. But MGTOW gives virgins a way to protect their virginity.
>>
>>139541950
>Your Jewish and your Canadian so that means we will ship your ass completely naked unlike the regular Jew who will get one loincloth each.

I suppose you may ship my mutilated corpse wherever you like assuming you can separate it from all of your buddies I'll take with me.
>>
>>139534825
It's really fucking stupid imho. Instead of trying to uplift men and make them better it only advocates that they drop out of society and continue "protesting" by not dating or even trying?

It's BLM dindu nuffin tier bullshit that will not amount to anything. There is a right way to protest the inequality of law between the sexes and just quitting and "going your own way" is an abysmally weak policy.
>>
>>139541986
>good girl
You sweet summer child
>>
>>139541734
I'm more into the futuristic aspect of fascism, anon.
>>
File: s4dTtBy.jpg (86KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
s4dTtBy.jpg
86KB, 384x313px
>>139534825

Honestly, this entire thing is like choosing between two giant piles of shit. You either roll the dice in marriage and take the 85% risk of ending up financially and emotionally ruined or just except you're going to die alone anyways and just roll with it.
MGTOW isn't a first choice, it's an option of last resort.

But here's the part i don't get.
All of you imply their complete losers who would never get laid anyways but you can't stop talking about them, trying to shame them into excepting responsibility for something you say they'll never have in the first place.
If they really are basement dwelling losers then why do you give a fuck? Seriously? What threat is it to anyone?

You'd think everyone would be grateful, afterall, these "beta losers" are removing themselves from the gene pool, they're leaving women alone like they were asked to, and they're giving Chad all the pussy he can wave his dick at, it's a literal win-win-win and yet you guys still find something to complain about?
Really activated the ole' almonds
>>
File: Women are obselete.jpg (105KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Women are obselete.jpg
105KB, 960x640px
Artificial gestation will replace women the way cars replaced horses. We have the technology, just have to wait for ethics to catch up. Now that we have it, the only argument people have against MGTOW is "muh holes"

Reminder that women are the primary reason leftist policy gains traction.
>>
>>139542106
>I suppose you may ship my mutilated corpse wherever you like
As long as the native tribes are more powerful then you and will kill you on sight then i have no problem with anything.
>you like assuming you can separate it from all of your buddies I'll take with me.
What you will think ill fuck your corpse? only if you were a young woman who is not fully decomposed yet.
>>
>>139542422
So an autistic neoliberal hellhole?
>>
>>139542692

Good point. I suspect many feminists hate MGTOW since post wall women are going to have serious problems hanging onto betas for money.
>>
>>139534825
sounds like a homosexual movement
>>
>>139541508
I can't really advocate ethnic cleansing as that is fairly screwed up but I don't want Jews in my Nation State. We gave the Jews Israel once they lied about the Holocaust so they have their place to go.

But there is a reason they are in the West, to turn white Europeans against each other through various means such as Usury, Degeneracy, Multiculturalism, Satanic Ritual, etc. The Jew is a liar and a manipulator. They lied about the Holocaust and the created a religion from thin air that states "they are chosen". In the medieval days they would be put to death. But I'd be happy if they were just exiled out of the West. That's all Hitler wanted as well. He just wanted them out of Germany. The Holocaust is a fucking lie.

I've turned hard core from my moderate routes. I firmly believe in nation states and culture. A nation has it's own "morality" which is often wrapped up within the nation's religion. Multiculturalism is doomed to fail due to competing moralities. That is why the Jews push for MultiKulti like sneaky dogs. They invade a nation from within, like a Trojan Horse. Infiltrate education; media and government. Then exact their will. First work on weak women and then have those weak women raise week men. Rinse Repeat. They are not even of this planet.

It's been in the works ever since 1969.
>>
>>139542422
come to the authoritarian transhumanist camp
>>
>>139542789

Like I said, over my dead body.

>>139543045

I'm sorry about what various Jewish degenerates and subversives did but I am not guilty of their crimes.
>>
>>139542888
Nothing liberal about that, anon. Why are you so hostile anyway?
>>
>>139534825
Well, if your in your twenties or thirties, you can try it for a couple of years and then move on.
>>
>>139543378
don't worry Canada is too cucked to ever remove you, enjoy your muslims I'm leaving as soon as I can
>>
>>139534825
I think it's the logical answer to feminism. However, I think it's timing is too convenient given the current immigration shit that's threatening to destroy the west.

It's the perfect plan assuming someone engineered it. Smart people (white people) know there's a problem with the marriage laws and are sick of women who think they're perfect princesses who must be waited on hand and foot, and offer nothing but their ass in return. So they're given a group that offers an alternative that punishes feminism.

The only way I'd be convinced that this group isn't someone's plan is if marriage laws do actually change. Otherwise, it gives (((someone))) the perfect excuse to open immigration floodgates: "We need more population to increase GDP!"
>>
>>139542692
Excellent points. Why do they care? Over half these MGTOW threads are done by roasties.

They are truly terrified. Put yourself into the shoes of some wrung out whore of a single mother who is tired; lost all her looks and all her energy. She wants one thing: a man to take care of her. She wants his resources; wealth and more importantly, an emotional tampon to dump out all her emotional diarrhea. But she screwed up. Road the cock carousel and now the ride has stopped. No contract. Nothing.

Believe me when I tell you this. The most terrifying thing for a woman is to grow old alone. And they are realizing feminism has done this to them; sold them this lie. Now they are frantic as men adapt.

Imagine that? Men are finally tired of being berated; blamed for everything and have decided to go their own way.

It's the point where *she* says "Oh, shit. What have we done!"
>>
>>139535066
>>139534825
Not a virgin. Not an incel. Am a mgtow. I don't want to get called a rapist and/or forced to pay child support for rest of life (condoms aren't 100%, and a vasectomy would require some guy with a mask scraping around in my gut..),
may end up with jailtime. No due process for men too often to risk it.
>>
It's for gay virgins. It could only be respectable if instead of completely cutting women out of your life you fags just fucked them whenever you felt like it. There's such a thing as fucking without dating you know
>>
>>139534825
MGTOW is libcuck logic: trying to solve a problem with another problem. What we need in the West is for people, both men and women, to stop being so promiscuous, to take marriage seriously and to portray motherhood in a better light. Women's rights caused this problem and crying about men's rights will only make it worse. This isn't to say the current justice system doesn't screw over men, it does, but the reason it does is because it's centered around the idea that women can't support themselves and divorce only happens in the worst relationships. Women can support themselves now and divorce is rampant. You can make an argument for changing the laws and I'd agree it should be done, but it's more important that people return to the way things used to be, because a judge can fuck up men less, but you're still fucking over children the same.
>>
>>139534825
only fat slob low self-esteem tards GTOW.
Tjis idea that abandoning all sort of communication with women will somehow bring the best in them is retarded, if you need an excuse like that to get off your ass the its easier to neck yourself.
>>
>>139544156
the idea of eternal economic growth, especially when based on eternal population growth is cancer.
>>
>>139542692
They're simps. What man when given the opportunity for easier access to more pussy would encourage men to compete against him unless he values the interest of women more than his own. Gynocentrism is a thing and they're the proof.
>>
File: robo waifu.jpg (24KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
robo waifu.jpg
24KB, 500x423px
>>139542761
soon
>>
>>139545027
>What we need in the West is for people, both men and women, to stop being so promiscuous,

Read OP's post again you fucking retard, MGTOW is the exact opposite of promiscuity. They're giving up on sex not doing it more.
You're just trying to lump whores and MGTOW into the same category so you can dismiss their legit arguments...... Seriously, talk about libcuck logic.... are you the pot or the kettle?
>>
The future of the white race is going to be with gene manipulation and artificial wombs. "White" whores are going to be so mixed in a few generations that it'll be no better than fucking a sheboon.

If mgotw wants to dedicate their life to making woman obsolete, then all the more power to them. But it sounds to me that they just want to take the opportunity to be more degenerate
>>
>>139534825
as close to a big mens rights movement as possible. The motives and points of view are easy to understand and are all the more appealing to newly burnt betas. What might be the solid silver lining would be that burnt beta's will get a pre-made view on women handed to them temporarily to regain some self respect.
>>
>>139534825
I understand their frustration, but they shouldn't just give up entirely. That means (((they))) win.
>>
>>139546648
(((they))) seem to win regardless
>>
>>139540662
Pro comment.

There are some legitimate critiques of MGTOW, the best one being that while it may be good for the individual man, it's bad for society, which needs men to be productive and engaged.

What is a NOT a good criticism of MGTOW, though, and it's one I see all too often on here, is that, "MGTOW are just beta virgins who can't get laid." While there are undoubtedly some MGTOW who fit that description, in my experience, most MGTOW are older guys who have plenty of experience with women and have become jaded and apathetic toward them through these experiences.

In fact, it's beta males who have never experienced the touch of a woman who are most likely to white knight for cunts and put them on a pedestal.
>>
>>139534825
>can't ever see myself removing sex/females from my life completely
that's why you rent whores' buttocks
face it: you'll still end up doing just that with a nagging wife at home
>>
>>139547030
This, really. It's my extensive experience with women that has taught me that they are a waste of time. I try to warn younger people but they don't listen, too focused on vagina. A mucus-lathered orifice is not worth the baggage. You will never find a woman who puts accountability and logic before her emotions. It's genetic.
>>
>>139547030
>it's bad for society
Oh no, not precious current society!
>>
Honest question, not baiting.

What's the difference between mgtow and giving up?
>>
>>139547564
False premise. Giving up on what?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ncwCETyQlk

tl:dw MGTOW is a psyop created and perpetrated by intergalactic gay space niggers whose sole purpose in life is to turn the white man from their women, make them gay and have them worship the BBC.
>>
>>139547564
Why does there need to be one?
>>
File: im the cook.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
im the cook.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>139547564
MGTOW is giving up before you've lost everything. It's more or less preaching that it's better to not play the game at all.
>>
>>139547564
gold rings, a very expense party, and a shitty looking white dress that gets worn once.
>>
If you want to GYOW, go for it. You don't need some faggy support group with a bunch of chodes saying 'yeah, that's right, bro'. Sounds just like a group of cranky spinsters. Your grandfather would be ashamed of your sour grapes nonsense as you bang on some indian drum in the forest with a bunch of guys trying to make each other feel better for not having a decent woman.
>>
>>139548947
One of my grandfathers got his fortune pussywhipped away from our family and the other killed five of his family members in a schizophrenic rage. What a silly argument.
>>
MGTOW = Fag-Jew BS
White Sharia = Based
>>
>>139549634
You wouldn't be alive if they had MGTOW'd back in their day.
>>
>>139534825
MGTOW-s are idiots
''We here at MGTOW don't care about women, now lets spend 24 hours a day debating women and strategies.''
>>
Date the right women and you won't need to cry about "getting fucked over", why is this such a hard concept?
>>
>>139534825
kill yourself
>>
It's mostly just salty incels, but I can understand someone forgoing a relationship to better their own life.
>>
>>139550745
No, but fortunately now we have artificial gestation. I'll use it if I am able to. Women are as obsolete as the horse.
>>
>>139534825
Most MGTOW don't have a choice in the matter. Women weren't interested in these guys before they were MGTOW.

It's a classic case of "I'm not fired, I quit".
>>
>>139547030
> In fact, it's beta males who have never experienced the touch of a woman who are most likely to white knight for cunts and put them on a pedestal.

Sad truth. Saw a few of my friends disappear the second a woman showed a slight bit of interest, no matter how toxic she was.
>>
>>139552640
>It's a classic case of "I'm not fired, I quit".
You're a moron. That sentence describe a lot of MGTOW perfectly, in that they were hired, and contract signed in order for such a thing to happen.
>>
>>139552640
If that's the case then why do you even care?
If women aren't interested in them in the first place then why can't roasties stop talking about them 24/7?
>>
>>139534825

MGTOW is very healthy for some men.
I went MGTOW and it caused me to no longer give a fuck about women.
Women noticed this, and found it undeniably attractive.
I'm no longer MGTOW. Well...not exactly.
But I will say! This all worked out rather well!
So thanks MGTOW! Yums.
>>
>>139538757
White women have the highest divorce rates in the country. Feminism has killed us all, faggot
>>
>>139553461
Could you imagine yourself marrying her or any other woman? If your answer is "fuck no!", you're still MGTOW.

I'm a monk, but you can be MGTOW while dating.
>>
Closet fags, would rather fuck robots and have emotional relationships with their friends. They are only one step away from dick slipping into a hairy asshole.
>>
>>139534825
I'm all for holding it on women; I'll wait until I have enough money to marry into a wealthy family.

Women are an expensive drag. Polygamy would be the better answer, but it's not happening.
>>
mgtow is the best thing ever . i fuck these whores and then dump them , no relantionship no nothing .
>>
Women are for breeding

"Thou goest to women? Do not forget thy whip!"

-Nietzche
>>
>>139535636
What you're calling good will assure that the problem just gets worse. Less Western people only weakens the West. Again, fuck off, kike.
>>
If it's sincere, and NOT just angry beta whining, MGTOW dramatically increases a guy's sex appeal. The catch of course is that if it's sincere, they've just gained sex appeal simultaneously to not wanting sex anymore.
>>
Take note that the vast majority of 'arguments' against MGTOW are either shaming language or conspiracy theory that Jews created it to destroy whites, even though there's a lot of non-whites in the movement and it goes against the "procreate and consume" model they love. It's always the same shit.

>"They just can get laid!"
>"It's your duty to the white race to marry a white woman and have kids"
>"You're not a real man if you don't take risks in life"

It's like hearing a woman argue, all driven by emotions.
>>
>>139556637
I agree and disagree, anon.
>Sometimes valid, but doesn't mean that one isn't trying, or has standards that make dating harder
>No white babies, no white race, so if you're white and don't breed, you're missing out on fatherhood, which can make life more full and extend your years. Extreme selfishness is also a path to nihilism and despair
>Weighing risks is rational and part of being a man, too, and white women in le Current Year are risky, with dubious rewards
There's stupid rhetoric on both sides.
>>
>>139556637
Not MGTOW but I've noticed this too. The arguments against it always sound very much like things feminists would say.
>>
>>139545389
holy shit you nailed it
>>
File: MEN TODAY - 1970 March .jpg (111KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
MEN TODAY - 1970 March .jpg
111KB, 565x800px
>>139534825
>>
>>139542761
I guarantee there will be a backlash from the left and feminism about "muh ethics" when synthetic wombs come around, from the same people use abortion as contraception, pumped trans kids full of hormones, drag men and children through divorce, advocate for sexual and moral degeneracy and what not all because the artificial womb would give women real competition for the only thing they were ever valued for
>>
>>139542891
they wont have to, the welfare state exists
>>
File: NEETmush!.jpg (37KB, 284x378px) Image search: [Google]
NEETmush!.jpg
37KB, 284x378px
Who /goingtheirownway/ here? Women just aren't worth the effort.
>>
>>139544229
it has already happened, and swedish spinsters have taken in rapefugees to fill in the gap
>>
File: mgtows.jpg (52KB, 1024x249px) Image search: [Google]
mgtows.jpg
52KB, 1024x249px
>lonely bitter permavirgin incels who never had a chance with a woman in the first place thread
Now look how they call me roastie because they can't accept that normal men don't agree with their beta movement.
>>
>>139534825
>MGTOW A group guys so stung by women in one way or another that they obsess over an entire lifestyle that boils down to an adult version of the "He Man Women Haters Club".

Not that I haven't learned quite a bit from individuals in the movement but it seems that there is a bit of globalized thinking to the entire affair. They advocate for some serious and important causes but I'm not a fan of giving up.
>>
>>139550489
i love the white sharia meme. it exposes leftist cognitive dissonance
>>
read and weep. mgtow is an unstoppable force
>>
>>139551233
it's very hard to tell right from wrong
>>
>>139560177
Then pump and dump random women all you want, Chad. Shaming doesn't really work with the MGTOW crowd. If you must make yourself look more virile and handsome, hope to embarrass a MGTOW in public.
>>
>>139552858
saw a few beta male white knight cucks try to break up my first relationship to get my gf
>>
File: 1503907639089.png (1MB, 1000x1512px) Image search: [Google]
1503907639089.png
1MB, 1000x1512px
>>139559693
then this happens. no matter women are going to get btfo. mudslimes and 3rd worlders will abuse the shit out of them so they'll suffer no matter what.

white men's destiny is in asia. the subhuman white roasties in the west stay behind to die at the hands of enraged shitskins they welcome. it's win-win
>>
>>139557993
because its mostly feminists that are saying it
>>
>>139534825
Honest thought: It is a movement among men who have given up on women. They believe that all women are cruel sluts that cause nothing but suffering. They do not realize that this will not solve their problems. We are living in a rotten, falling society. There are few things anymore that give meaning to life. However, family is one. These MGTOW are younger and do not realize how miserable they will be when they get older. Even if they have money, they are going to be by themselves for the rest of their lives. Most people will also think MGTOW are fags once they hit ~35.

tldr- MGTOW are miserable men who have given up on women, thinking it will make them happier. They do not realize that it will only make their problems worse.
>>
>>139562461
There have always been lonely, childless men. Are you presenting a solution to their problems, or just attempting to shame them?
>>
File: hanging68.jpg (21KB, 460x346px) Image search: [Google]
hanging68.jpg
21KB, 460x346px
>>139562461
Personally I'd love to see the faces of these mgtows when they go out and see happy couples on the street, men kissing and hugging their girls.
Lets just hope than when they get hit by midlife crisis they kill themselves without hurting anyone else.
>>
>>139563905
They can still commit predatory suicide.
>>
File: wedding.jpg (447KB, 1160x1067px) Image search: [Google]
wedding.jpg
447KB, 1160x1067px
>>139563905
Nah, we'll just look at the droves of divorcees and go "meh, could be worse".

Pic related, it's what happiness looks like
>>
>>139539537
And you are guilty until you prove otherwise
it gives me chills
>>
>>139534825
I think it BEGAN with basement-dwellers (naturally), but has slowly been expanding out from there. For example, I have a university education and a decent job, but I'm kind of becoming a "MGTOW" by default, simply because I don't have the motivation to chase after relationships.

My grandparents got married after being introduced to each other at a school dance. That's pretty much the maximum level of effort I am willing to expend to "find a girl." If I have to go beyond that, I just won't be doing it. And that's fine with me. It's not really about divorce statistics or women themselves; it's about the process of beginning a relationship in the first place.
>>
>>139563824
>There have always been lonely, childless men.
The vast majority of childless men throughout history who were not Priests or Monks were gay.

>Are you presenting a solution to their problems, or just attempting to shame them?
I was trying my best to not shame them. What do you want as a solution? Our society has been corrupted and infected with no sign of changing. There will always be those who do not go along with the norm (traditionalists). Men who take care of themselves, are decent people, and can provide are able to find a women. They just need to find the right women.
>>
File: 1258782057972.jpg (85KB, 1000x862px) Image search: [Google]
1258782057972.jpg
85KB, 1000x862px
>>139534825

MGTOW properly identifies the problem and disease but I think it's prescription for a cure is what's wrong. They're not helping the problem by taking themselves out of it all together.

What needs to happen is men need to just have balls as whole and stand up to women. Listen to what the MGTOW people are saying about modern marriage in general and how it fucks over the male too much. The married males. the males in relationships are the ones who need to hear it..

But they're too busy playing their female's game and shunning non-sexually attractive people and eventually just become a victim of the things MGTOW said would happen. The solution shouldn't be taking men away from women, it should be knocking women off the pedestal and into reality finally.

We need to reproduce as a species, but take control of the reproduction process so it's better and fair as it needs to be. Opting out is just giving the females what they want -- for the sexually unattractive to just select themselves out of the running so she doesn't have to take responsibility for it.

Calling MGTOW pathetic virgins also just keeps putting one at the mercy of the shallow female sexual system that sabotages the species. You're just admitting men are only as good as females find them physically attractive. That's the kind of attitude to leads to extinction in other species with runaway selection.
>>
>>139534825
women are scum, MGTOW FOR MALE UTOPIA FEMBOTS AND ARTIFICIAL INCUBATORS NOW
>>
>>139539859
you are a fucking woman, fucking scum
>>
>>139565003

Yeah one friend I know who's super into MGTOW definitely wasn't a basement dweller. He's an asian dude who made money as an independent day trader of some kind. But he kept getting this cute girls who'd use the fuck out of him financially. And when he asked to be paid back for funding her dreams? They'd literally just disappear over night.

He said he went through virtually three times before just straight up giving up on women.

MGTOW is good for getting men out of the "provider for women" mentality that whores just shamelessly exploit.
>>
>>139547030
fuck a society that won't care about me or other men, i will care about myself, MGTOW FOREVER
>>
>>139534825
Bong is the new Leaf / inallthefields
>>
>>139551066
are you using the same argument about MGTOW that religious do about atheist XD i'm glad i got my second atheism, yes i'm ATHEIST MGTOW and pro capitalism and minarquist i will be the ubbermensh you peasant
>>
>>139565084
> What needs to happen is men need to just have balls as whole and stand up to women. Listen to what the MGTOW people are saying about modern marriage in general and how it fucks over the male too much. The married males. the males in relationships are the ones who need to hear it.

Be my guest, become a target for white knights / feminazis / elites.

> We need to reproduce as a species, but take control of the reproduction process so it's better and fair as it needs to be. Opting out is just giving the females what they want -- for the sexually unattractive to just select themselves out of the running so she doesn't have to take responsibility for it.

"We" don't need anything. The collective is just an excuse for the prey to accept the predator. "I" need sane people around me. Very few women (if any) fit that barest of description and can be expected to remain so. Far too little to be worth the time and risk.

> Calling MGTOW pathetic virgins also just keeps putting one at the mercy of the shallow female sexual system that sabotages the species. You're just admitting men are only as good as females find them physically attractive. That's the kind of attitude to leads to extinction in other species with runaway selection.

Plus: we don't care. So that behavior accelerates the decline with no benefit.

Now consider this. Relationship follow the rules of Supply / Demand. If a proportion of men remove themselves from the equation, supply decrease and prices increase.

From a position of higher value, you can pressure women to go back to their more traditional roles. Those who don't get weeded out of the gene pool.

Therefore MGTOWs are helpful. You want more of them because darwinism.
>>
>>139554045
agreed this, MGTOW FOREVER
>>
>>139554318
wasting your money in a roastie, you will end with no money,also believeing in marriage has some benefit to men, also taking in count that love don't last more than 3-5 years
>>
MTGOW getting more mainstream every day.

http://people.howstuffworks.com/movement-that-has-men-dropping-out-society-in-sexodus.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4817380/Where-good-women-gone.html

I'm not a shill, I don't archive, I don't give a fuck
>>
>>139554684
breed yourself then, don't force others to breed , we don't want to spend money on a roastie and on a child that maybe won't be mine. but you arre free to crash fucking teen full of cum in your balls doesn't let you think right
>>
>>139557624
shut up i'm colombian and i advise my fellow hispanic too to go MGTOW even blacks are going MGTOW women are scum, we need fembots and artificial incubators, for male utopia only and enact the female genocide
>>
MGTOW = Jew beta nonsense. Running away from wimin? Please.

White Sharia is the true redpill position. We do not run away from them but chase them and make them serve us and our race again.
>>
>>139565084
the solution is fembots and artificial incubators , male utopia only, female genocide, menkind will advance MGTOW forever
>>
File: black woman.webm (616KB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
black woman.webm
616KB, 406x720px
>>139534825

>Implying men can just turn away from women.
>>
>>139566752
You go ahead, I'll be filming you with my phone and posting the results on Youtube.
>>
>>139567036
fembots* and artificial incubators, problem solved, male utopia female genocide a great dawn for the menkind, women are leftist scum
>>
>>139567036

>that white thigh coming from the doorway

B L E A C H E D
>>
>>139567147

What nonsense. I meant using Right Wing Death Squads to slap this females back into the kitchen. Kind of like the Taliban do, they have this group of Alphas that go around on the streets and if they see a liberated female they give her the business.
>>
File: 1499545812951.jpg (83KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
1499545812951.jpg
83KB, 1680x945px
>>139566752
>White Sharia is the true redpill position
While this may be, thats not something you can actually implement in your own life. MGTOW is not a conspiracy made up by Jews, its men who experienced sex, relationships and marriage deciding that the juice is no longer worth the squeeze, and virgins realizing that the grapes really are sour without having to taste them. MGTOW originated out of other manosphere trends like PUA and MRA, and thats ultimatley what happens when beta cucks and alpha studs alike become red-pilled on women.

I'm (((white))) and an outsider of the Jewish community, but I can observe them, the observant Jews in America are like the Armenians, Koreans, or any other ethnoreligion, just trying to survive in their own communities. True it may be that Jews tend to be in the highest positions of power and influence, especially in media and finance, that doesn't make all Jews complicit- thats as ridiculous as blaming all white men for slavery.

Also on a personal note, I can't speak for all MGTOW, but in my early 20s it became very obvious to me that marriage fails a cost-benefit analysis, and never having children is both the most rational lifestyle choice for personal freedom and the compassionate thing to do for the rest of humanity and the planet.
>>
>>139567416
Oh. I see. Well the only thing this'll change is that I'll be wearing an helmet and a bulletproof vest.

You go ahead and see how our gynocentrist society reacts.
>>
>>139565024
Thanks for responding, anon.
>The vast majority of childless men throughout history who were not Priests or Monks were gay.
That's a broad and bold statement to make, anon. Even if that's the case, is that still the case in le Current Year, with its ready access to libido killing pornography and bond-destroying one-night stands?
>I was trying my best to not shame them. What do you want as a solution? Our society has been corrupted and infected with no sign of changing. There will always be those who do not go along with the norm (traditionalists). Men who take care of themselves, are decent people, and can provide are able to find a women. They just need to find the right women.
Clearly I want a less corrupt society. I suspect that's what we both want. It's just that being decent, traditional, and righteous is effectively perseverance in today's society, and rising above the mediocre is often difficult for the average person. It's hard for me, too. I would bring religion into this, but then it would just fracture the discussion by involving the "le Christfags worship a dead kike on a stick" fedoras, and they don't breed, anyway.
I suppose this isn't the most meaty or water-tight response, but I'm not here to troll, even if my first post was pretty knee-jerk.
>>
>>139567811
this MGTOW WILL RISE
>>
>>139534825
Or we could all just turn gay, that'd teach those damn women.
>>
>>139569598
we can0t if you can turn that means you always were, areyou going out of the closet? also fembots sis enough to replace them and artificial incubators of course
>>
>>139569598
One does not simply "turn gay" by choice. If that were at all possible I'm sure 99% of us would 'just be gay' because its more convenient.
>>
>>139569598
Uh. You first with the mental damage and S.T.D.s, anon. And no, sex androids wouldn't help.
>>
>>139534825
I agree that most people in the movement are just men who can't get any. Are you telling me that out of billions of roastiesin this world, you can't find one thats willing to fuck you? Even if you are some ugly unattractive fat fuck, that doesnt mean that their isnt any other women of equal value. It comes down to how much you are worth. If you are a chad, you can get 10s and below. If you are a beta it just means that you are going to have to work harder and compete against these chads. In reality though, you are mainly competing against the majority male population which is mostly average guys. You get what you are worth in other words.
As for marriage, I get the reasoning. Due to divorce and the possibility of losing all of your shit and the possibility your partner ends up fucking Jamal behind your back, its easy to say fuck marriage and women. That decision of course is yours to make. It all comes down to how much you trust your partner that she wont inevitably fuck you over.
>>
>>139570134
women can't be trusted, they also tend to vote to the left
>>
>>139542692
>All of you imply their complete losers who would never get laid anyways but you can't stop talking about them, trying to shame them into excepting responsibility for something you say they'll never have in the first place.
Yeah, that's because there's a desire to have a healthy relationship. Take your first point:
>Honestly, this entire thing is like choosing between two giant piles of shit. You either roll the dice in marriage and take the 85% risk of ending up financially and emotionally ruined or just except you're going to die alone anyways and just roll with it.
If you roll the dice on marriage and hit that 15%, you've succeeded. Guys want to succeed. If you're not moving towards success, you'll get shamed.

If the odds are against you, find a way to better your chances. For some on here, it means things like getting a better job, attending church, or even looking abroad for potential partners who aren't self-indulgent roasties
>>
>>139569844
to bad i cant just drop my wife off somewhere and tlel her not to come back with no repurcussions. would be so much easier than sneaking around to get my fuckbuddies hot pussy
>>
When it comes to dating I have 2 qualifications
That she has no kids and has never been spit roasted. This disqualifies 99%. That last 1% live in mormon convents. Its better to just opt out
>>
>>139540662
You can turn 30 without dating women who are 30. Sure MGTOW if you can't find a traditional 20 year old, but you know, maybe you can? It's possible, I've known men who did. Plus your age and experience should help you maintain a better relationship.
>>
File: i-iz-animals.jpg (315KB, 650x854px) Image search: [Google]
i-iz-animals.jpg
315KB, 650x854px
Four big tenets of MGTOW are the concepts of "Gynocentrism" ; "Hypergamy" ; "Female Nature" and "SMV".

I will try to dispel some of the very common counter-arguments

1: SHAME: They're all virgins/faggots/betas who could never get laid or land a decent woman. OK, stop right there. This has to do with SMV or sexual market value. SMV is a dating capitalism if you will... The prettier/younger a woman is, the higher SMV. The more feminine, the higher SMV.

When women hit 16-18, they have nearly peaked in SMV. Then it goes down gradually to age 30 and then drops to nearly past that. That is to say, they are either crazy or single-mother-cancer that no sane man would touch with a greased flag pole. A woman's only asset is honestly youth, and they know that.

When men hit 16-18, everybody except Chad has a massively low SMV. Usually they are awkward, sky and have little in the way of social skills.

But feminism has upset the SMV market, which has ARTIFICIALLY INFLATED female SMV. That is to say, a 5/10 chick from 1985 is now considered a 10/10. That is because there are so many fucking masculine, ugly-as-shit, tattooed, vulgar, vain, banal and narcissistic land whales walking around.

As such, the 10/10s of today are highly inflated properties that are way too expensive. So even with the modern day NEETs low SMV value, he's still probably higher valued than most of these fat sluts and as such, he simply doesn't see the economics in it.

Back in the 1980s, women were worth fighting for. They were feminine; submissive; polite; flirtatious and had great hair (ha ha). The fat sluts of today are competing directly with porn, vidya and junk food. Their SMV is *that* low. And I'm talking the 7/10 ones that many Betas could get with the "self-improvement" they are told to do to get better. A 7/10 today is like a 3/10 from previous decades.

So the shame argument doesn't hold. It's bad economics.
>>
>>139534825
It's for weak faggots.

mgtow isn't redpill

its blackpill
>>
File: golden_with_new_puppies_720.jpg (74KB, 720x481px) Image search: [Google]
golden_with_new_puppies_720.jpg
74KB, 720x481px
>Second common counter-argument

"Do it for your race; your culture; etc"

This is usually the "man up" line of attack. You are told to "take one for the team" and better yourself and gave a wonderful nuclear family.

The fatal flaw in this argument is this. One you marry a bitch, you've married society. You've married its rules; its laws; its customs. Son, once you marry that cunt, she owns you. She can and will turn on you in time once hypergamy and female nature come into play.

Now you are at the mercy of anything she says or does in front of a judge; jury; government. She may let loose some crocodile tears and say how "you came home angry" and "how you scared her" or perhaps she'll say, "He's aggressive around the kids" or whatever bullshit she cooks up. The point is this. SOCIETY WILL BELIEVE HER SIDE. PERIOD. That is gynocentrism. She'll have the whole town turned against you. She have the judge in her pocket and begin to extract all your wealth; resources and life blood. And if you raise your voice for just one second, she can put a restraining order on you. That is how many of these divorce cases go.

I repeat: Once you marry this fucking cunt, she owns you. You've resolved all your rights. She has complete say and will collude with the Jew Government to ruin you emotionally; financially and spiritually.
>>
File: nawalt-yuh-right-whore.jpg (105KB, 860x573px) Image search: [Google]
nawalt-yuh-right-whore.jpg
105KB, 860x573px
>Third Common Argument
"Not All Women Are Like That"

And this is the one the Roisties really fucking hate to hear. There is a fascinating aspect of MGTOW that studies "Female Nature" but more so, "Female DNA" which cemented in millions of years of evolution. That is what really Red Pilled the shit out of me when I heard Thinking Ape do a talk on Female Biology.

They go into depth about "The Tribe Days" at which a time when women were just about worthless for anything more than shitting out a kid. And that is where "contract" between the genders started. Tribes had to move and roam. The woman had to carry for 9 months and must be protected. This is where many modern customs came from. But more to the point, this is where women developed a cunning or manipulation skill. This is how they learned to not be "intellectually advanced" but more so, how to manipulate a man for what she wanted. It's fascinating stuff.

And so, even if some bitches are "different" they still have this very hypergamous nature where they will quickly discard you for something better. Men make a very terrible mistake thinking women are "loyal". This is one of the worst mistakes men make. Women do no understand concepts of Loyalty or Honor. They simple don't understand it. They are natural narcissists. Selfish to the bone. They feel nothing. The world's biggest actors. It's amazing shit. Men have a larger emotional depth than most of these cunts.
>>
>>139534825
Even more beta than cucks
>>
>>139535636
To be honest, staying single makes sense from a personal standpoint, I just don't understand how it's a "movement". That seems like attention-whoring, in that it doesn't suggest any real solutions to problems raised by feminism, just how to mitigate the symptoms in your own life.
>>
File: jew-bags-of-money.jpg (278KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
jew-bags-of-money.jpg
278KB, 1000x700px
Forth Consideration
>The Money!

I've become very fascinated with the shilling in these MGTOW threads. It's almost robotic in nature. Just stupid shaming language like "hurr durr, you beta cuck, man the fuck up".

So I tell you. Look at the economics. Just how expensive is this "Female Addiction" that men are shaped to have. It's probably the biggest force in our economy. Men are taught from birth that their single purpose in life is to please a woman.

When he finds that female, she starts laying down the list.

>I want a house
>We need a mini van
>How about another pet
>A garden would be nice
>We need to visit mom
>Mom needs a new bathroom
>The kids need clarinet lessons

And a man, under the drug trip of soaking wet pussy, will just keep working himself to death and forking over all his wealth. Then he'll get the family into credit card debt and a second mortgage.

Guess who loves that idea??? The fucking manipulative Jew Bankers. They run the banks; Hollywood and everything else. They've got their beaks in all the money flow.

I ask you. What happens to a man who is no longer addicted to pussy? He finds he can live off a fraction of what he did before. Maybe he gets a camper instead of that 300K home in suburbia. Maybe he watches TV instead of a trip to Cancun. All of a sudden, "White Men"....you know, the fucking ones who "work" in western society and pay taxes....are no longer working much. They only work enough to get by. Enough to buy a pizza and the latest vidya game.

And if I was a Clever Jew, I'd be scarred as shit! I would know I lost a bunch of power at that point. No more financial slaves. No more absolute power over society. Men are finding their own free will again.
>>
File: man-up-fairy-bitch-potato.png (790KB, 1184x789px) Image search: [Google]
man-up-fairy-bitch-potato.png
790KB, 1184x789px
>>139580715
It's not a movement. It's a philosophy. Think of MGTOW as an aisle at the library where you check out books and increase your knowledge on female nature.

Nobody says you have to wear a "badge" that says MGTOW.
>>
>>139580925
>I ask you. What happens to a man who is no longer addicted to pussy? He finds he can live off a fraction of what he did before.

You provide arguments awfully similar to the ones communists provide.
>>
>>139534825

>going my own way
>posting about going my own way on the internet all fucking day

yeah they're not angry virgins
>>
File: this-is-what-passes for 7-of-10.jpg (136KB, 962x639px) Image search: [Google]
this-is-what-passes for 7-of-10.jpg
136KB, 962x639px
>>139581250
Are you taking the piss Rosebud? Come on now. Make a valid statement for me to reply.
>>
File: marry and reproduce.jpg (116KB, 1369x1160px) Image search: [Google]
marry and reproduce.jpg
116KB, 1369x1160px
>>139534825
In EVERY MGTOW thread you get the same discourse:

1) Inexperienced but horny kiddos think every guy just want to fuck anything that moves and the entirety of social interaction revolves around fucking and MGTOWs are fat autistic virgin neckbeards who can't get laid.

2) Actual MGTOWs who are experienced grown men who are warning about the dangers of women + the state vs you, and how you can be easily taken for all you've got.

3) The "Yes, thats right goy - dont reproduce" jew shills - yes JEW SHILLS. The thing (((they))) want you to do is YES reproduce children to a raving tinder psycho / bar slut who will NEVER grow up and you will be raising her as well as your kids until she bails on you and takes half your shit after dragging you through divorce court.

The jew agenda is NOT to stop whites reproducing, its to produce a WEAKER generation with poor parents so the state can become the new parents. No reproduction means no goy-cows for milking. Why the fuck would (((they))) not want a new generation of tax-slaves? (((They))) own the banking system AND the law courts / judicial process.

(((The agenda))) is all about making money from broken individuals from broken families - NOT stopping reproducing.

MGTOW is redpilled because its men refusing to get fucked over by the jew system - and (((they))) are worried. (((They))) are worried that (((they))) have pushed the feminist "high maintenance woman" meme too far and thought men would become pussyfied slaves to nagging bitches and never thought men would just go their own way..
>>
>>139580925
This.
The jew system is the banking system (which "values" everything in the currency they control), hollywood (which brainwahes everyone, but also women into being high maintenance) and they control the legal system, which typically rules against men and keeps them indebted to the woman even is she is to blame for the breakdown of a relationship.
>>
>>139584222
Based Anon
Let's win this thing.
>>
>>139580925
>>139580029
>>139578955
>>139578097
Very good summary
>>
File: MGTOW.png (258KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.png
258KB, 2048x2048px
>>139534825
degenerate manchildren on damage control
>>
>>139534825
Bunch of brainwashed ideologues who can't take responsibility for their own shit and are weak-minded enough that they need a group of sheep around them to reassure them about STAYING SINGLE, when they could just fucking stay single!

Let's face it, it takes two to tango, and it takes two to fuck it up. Maybe you really had a shit wife as you claim, but if you tell me it was ALL her fault, I'll tell you you're full of shit.

And if you tell me AWALT, then I'll tell you to grow a brain. Maybe that's what fucked your marriage. Maybe YOU've driven your wife crazy and don't even get it.
>>
>>139534825
There are problems, but MGTOW isn't tackling them, let alone trying to solve them. MGTOW is the runaway train. MRAs are doing something. Because MRA isn't about emotional reasoning.
>>
File: MGTOW 5.jpg (553KB, 1228x1981px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW 5.jpg
553KB, 1228x1981px
>>139580925
>>139580029
>>139578955
>>139578097

Heres a handy dandy jpeg of that awesome summary
>>
>>139534825

99% of them are genuinely a bunch of cucks who just can't get a girlfriend because they are fedoras.

The 1% live in areas where sluts are rampant and there isn't a single good woman.
>>
Being a physically healthy male mammal who "chooses" not to reproduce under the guise of some pathetic sour grapes defense mechanism isn't "nature on your side".

You are literally going against nature and an abomination. You are a biological failure and all the digital distractions won't prevent this objective fact from ringing true.

I wonder if the /pol/ "MGTOW" champions have even gotten laid or been in a relationship. It's probably a bunch of losers with zero social skills and a complete lack of desirable traits who spend all their time online, upset that women don't notice them.

hmmm who would have thought women, who want a strong mate to produce healthy children and raise them, wouldn't show interest in a pale, fat, under-achieving, fag who is an embarrassment to their parents and can't even maintain eye contact?

lol yeah, women are just awful. Too bad they can't see through your labyrinth of faults. Better keep embittering yourself by obsessing over the vocal minority SJWs online instead of going outside and meeting real, normal people.

/pol/ is fucking pathetic. You guys are the embodiment of spoiled, disconnected millennials lacking any ambition or natural instinct.

I wonder how many of you are on anti-depressants, have mental health diagnoses, and have poor relationships with your parents? Pretending you are "red-pilled" and superior in your hug box echo chamber is literally all you have.

You guys are probably oblivious to how transparent this all is.
>>
>>139587059
MGTOW are mostly older men warning young ones of the dangers of marriage.

Like this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGKjzkZ01Y0
>>
>>139578097
that's so true, I cannot economically afford to buy a house of my own because of the crazy bubble and i cannot afford to have sex with a woman because of their crazy "value" on dating market, that's a bubble too. artificially increased market value, sustained by non rational people who think current value is the right value.
>>
>>139588696
Im a healthy, relatively attractive and successful man. I'm not on any anti-depressants. I've had relationships and I've been single.

Single is far better.

I think all men will learn this eventually. Usually by the hard way, but you will learn.
>>
>>139588696
pretty salty about them incels... afraid?
>>
>>139588774
You mean brainwashing young men who never even had a chance to be married, as if their marriages could only ever go wrong like theirs did.

What tells you they're even telling the whole truth about how their own marriage got fucked? Nothing. You just take their word for it.

What I find most ironic in all of this is the married women who advocate for MGTOW, without ever realizing they wouldn't be married to the husband they love if he had fell into the intellectual traps of MGTOW before meeting them.
>>
>>139588696
>chooses not to reproduce
Why do people think MGTOW is not reproducing? I think they are jut copying currently sucsessfull black father behaviour the best they can. Marrige is nowhere to be seen in those paradigms of conciousness. Pump and dump or rape are now more beneficial reproductive tactics then monogamoust longterm relationship, free gibsmedats from the government further solidifies this tactical advantage.
>>
>>139589358
You can roll the dice if you want to. I wouldn't recommend it tho.

Most married women I know HATE their men and are forever berating them and speaking ill of them, but they stay married out of convenience.

You simply cannot please modern women. They have been brainwashed by (((TV media))) into thinking they can find happiness with more material goods. Its and endless pursuit that men have to fund or they lose their house.
>>
>>139589738
Meeting women isn't a luck game. You can use your brain.

Also that sort of homebrew statistics reminds me of how astrology enthusiasts/fanatics do their research. Maybe you could spend a minute trying to figure out why exactly they hate their men. Or whether they actually do.

Sorry but I don't buy such shallow explanations for something as complex as psychology. Especially when it's all women this, women that, it's NEVER the men. Reminds of feminist rhetoric.

Oh wait... MGTOW IS feminism turned inside out!
>>
>>139590255
>MGTOW IS feminism turned inside out
no - its men wanting to be left alone and leave others alone. Its not getting in their faces and sperging like femminists.

I consistently see women hating their men - wives and girlfriends - making their men look stupid and embarrassing them. I wouldn't take it and they would be out on their ass in a second.

People generally are psychologically unbalanced these days including women, so it stands to reason that a man (who typically comes off worse after a relationship breakdown) would protect themselves from that happening.

Its happening more and more regardless of if you agree.

Men are going their own way and only the horny boys are left chasing women like teenagers.
>>
>>139591104
Then why don't MGTOWs "leave others alone"? Why are MGTOWS constantly acting like door-to-door jehovas and trying to convince everybody that AWALT and speaking as if marriage is the only course of union, and that non-mugtows are cucks and blue pilled, bla bla bla.

No. It's preachy ideology all the way, and it doesn't take a genius to see it. And it stemmed from feminism like fascism stemmed from communism. It's mostly emotional, mostly based on listening and believing, mostly not even pseudoscientific, let alone based on anything demonstrable, complete with mantras, smearing the out-group, and all that. Exactly what one would expect from a cult-to-be ideology. The actual blue pill.

I'm single too, and I rejected many women in my life, because I'm picky and yes SOME women are indeed stupid. And I don't ever want to marry. But I'm not stupid enough to convince myself that AWALT and I'm not running around pretending I know any better. My case isn't your case or anyone else's, and the women I've known aren't the women you've known.

And like I said earlier: there are actual legal problems that need to be solved, but MGTOW is useless for that just like feminism is useless for women's problems. In fact, both create more problems. It's just the runaway train. Fearmonger the kids into the bandwagon with emotional arguments and one-sided stories so the cult grows and the preachers profit.

MRAs are tackling the problems, not MGTOWs. The latter are just preaching around.
>>
>>139593192
Its not preachy. Its obviously not going to be mentioned on (((TV))). If you don't want to hear about MGTOW you can easily never come across MGTOWs online.

Most MGTOWs don't even realise they are MGTOW. They have never heard the term. They just do their own thing.
>>
>>139538515
>trick of children
>trick
Kys
>>
>>139534825
As long as you get plenty of children you can do what you want. Any organization that promtoes not having children in the west, is a criminal organization. If you are white that is.
>>
>>139588696
>/pol/ is fucking pathetic.
Most of /pol/ see right through this anti-white shill organization/ideology

You have to go back
>>
>>139534825
I like the idea of doing what you want without giving a fuck about what modern feminism thinks about it. Cutting off women completely is retarded though. Just do what you are interested in without shame and women will come to you.
>>
>>139593572
>Most MGTOWs don't even realise they are MGTOW
Yea, I heard the feminist equivalent to that plenty of times too.

> you can easily never come across MGTOWs online.
I didn't go find them. Mgtows crossing my path was how I got to know about it in the first place, and how I got to talk to many mgtows. And the way they crossed my path was as they were posting mantras repeatedly all over the place:

"Hypergamy = Female Nature = Feminism!"

Or some shit close to that.
>>
>>139588696
It's the r9k diaspora thats pathetic, om in a serious relationship of a couple years with a conservatieve girl and we plan to have children. Been on /pol/ since the start and 4chan since 2006.
>>
>>139534825
The whole poiny of mgtow is knowing that marriage is a bad deal and is not worth pursing

Not all men give up on women completely but use them for sex even knowing that they're walking a minefield but that precautionary steps to avoid marriage traps eg pregnancy

These threads are stupid with uninformed opinons from both sides
>>
>>139595388
Pretty much. Robots ruin everything and should stay in their cesspool of tears and cum
>>
>>139534825
Just end devoices, simple as that!

It was fine before all that and it will be fine after that.
>>
>>139595456
I was 15 when I figured that out. Didn't need mgtow to tell me what to think.
>>
>>139595456
I meant the "marriage is bad" thing.
>>
>>139595838
Exactly thats why i treat most mgtow as vegans they just merely want to shove their lifestyle down people throats
>>
File: 23Cwk.png (707KB, 640x1440px) Image search: [Google]
23Cwk.png
707KB, 640x1440px
>>139580925
>>139580029
>>139578955
>>139578097
Brilliant post mein nagger
>>
>>139595884
They know marriage is stacked against them and have no desire to change things

MRA are different
>>
>>139588696
Hello roastie
>>
>>139595970
delet this cringy shit right now
>>
Total meme and best avoided.

t. the man who has been there done that.
>>
>>139534825
>>139535066
The only mgtow I've met in meatspace was married & divorced twice and basically said fuck it.

>>139541986
Statistically speaking, half of all marriages end in divorce, which is a pretty big coin toss to take for half your worldly possessions and ~half your income in gibs.
>>
>>139595970
>mfw when I do everything on the left side except for paying and would love to cuddle.

Why am i doing this to me...
>>
>>139534825

MGTOW is the equal and opposite reaction to feminism, ie selfish narcissism.

Why bother trying to better yourself when you can blame women?

Why bother trying to change society when you can divorce yourself from it?

The MGTOW philosophy is the ultimate expression of 'failure to launch'.

Just fucking kill yourselves you genetic cul-de-sacs.
>>
>>139594866
Well, its happening regardless if you agree. Men who have standards are doing their own thing and only the horny kiddos who think with their dicks are left. Thats why women are going crazy talking about "what happened to all the real men?". They fucked off! and now theres only a bunch of teenage-minded guys with brains that aren't much more developed than rabbits.

Women need to up their game to attract a man worth knowing. and I mean their attitude game, not their physical attractiveness game.
>>
>>139598213
MGTOW is all about bettering yourself.

The point is "stop chasing women and work on yourself" Workout, develop your own business, eat healthy etc etc.

All this is easily done when you remove women from your life.
>>
File: 1501792416369.png (57KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1501792416369.png
57KB, 420x294px
>>
File: 1478122661016.gif (2MB, 352x265px) Image search: [Google]
1478122661016.gif
2MB, 352x265px
>>139588696
>MGTOW are pathetic losers who never get laid anyways
>WHY won't they pay attention to me?

The roasties are so easy to spot.
>>
File: drang-nach-osten.jpg (61KB, 777x480px) Image search: [Google]
drang-nach-osten.jpg
61KB, 777x480px
I hate how MGTOW has become an identity, where in reality it is just a "survival" strategy , a coping mechanism.
There are millions of MGTOWS all over the west, it is no cult or social-meme, merely a reaction to the social environment. Now that it has become a thing, "losers" are flocking towards it to seek refuge and a backdrop for their personal failures.

43yo anon here, wealthy, lift, hadn't had sex in 13 years. When I checked out, I had second thoughts seeing how my peers chose the "default settings". Fast forward to today, they are all so fucking miserable and they look terrible. Their offspring is nigger tier brats I would throw in a well. Their progeny will really complement the new 75+IQ europeons of the future Super Social State.

It's kind of a monk lifestyle, only with added world travel, sports cars and toys. Thinking back I feel like a spider survivor who looks at a bunch of shriveled dead male spiders wrapped in the female spider's web. "That one is extra dry, he must have been her 1st. This one is more plum, a recent catch." I had the same urges. I was lucky. Are there exceptions? Sure, are you one of them? Good for you. Enjoy the hand you were dealt.
>>
File: 1486984408688.png (650KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486984408688.png
650KB, 960x720px
MGTOW and feminism are two sides of the same coin.

Both are meant to create infighting between the sexes, and both are meant to lower birth rates and destroy the institution of marriage. Both feminists and their counterpart are concerned with ideas of (((Marxist))) egalitarianism which are impossible to achieve. Life has always been about taking risks and making investments, and some parts of society being unfair, but people still persevered.

Independence has long been something a lot of men value, making a movement out of it goes against the whole point since it reeks of attention-seeking, which isn't independence or "going your own way". You're not making any profound statement, you're just refusing to get into a long-term relationship, which takes no effort at all and anyone can do it.

MGTOW don't even try to fix the marriage laws or any legitimate problem they're complaining about, they just say "fuck women and children altogether, shit's fucked", which isn't productive, and is usually just men who can't get laid looking for something to vent and rationalize their frustrations. They spend more time attacking white women and spreading demoralization than addressing anything serious.

Some of it taps into the reaction to feminism, no-fault divorce, and all these other things have fucked up gender roles and relations, but really it's just another Jewish trick to break up the white nuclear family unit and pit men against their women, which is why it gets spammed here and on (((Rebbit))) so much.
>>
MGTOW is a good thing, whether you practice it or not, because I guarantee any young female in her pre-teens or teens that happens to come across MGTOW on the internet, and read about it at all, will think twice before becoming an ultra-liberal slut roastie. So whether you practice MGTOW yourself or not, its important to megaphone it online and amplify its message to everyone, man and women. The more butthurt it causes, the good.
>>
File: 1492268719534.jpg (341KB, 1272x1161px) Image search: [Google]
1492268719534.jpg
341KB, 1272x1161px
watch Divorce Corp.

https://archive.org/details/DivorceCorpDocumentary
>>
marriage is business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1P4HHYfIeA
>>
File: 1485299792681.png (1MB, 1648x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1485299792681.png
1MB, 1648x1420px
>>139600524
>any young female in her pre-teens or teens that happens to come across MGTOW on the internet, and read about it at all, will think twice before becoming an ultra-liberal slut roastie.

Or maybe they'll start thinking that people who talk about the problem of female promiscuity are bitter virgins who can't get laid? Because that's what most of MGTOW is.

Most women don't listen to this shit. All it does is try to convince men that they shouldn't have children and shouldn't get married, which is bad for everyone. Our demographics are fucked, the family unit has been destroyed, and these fucking idiots think what we need is MORE of that. All they do is bitch about women and pit them against men like feminists, ignoring the real source of the problem and our degenerate society. They never try anything constructive.

MGTOW is Jewish intellectualism that needs to be purged and fuck of back to /r9k/ or rebbit.

The "problems" MGTOW talk about can be addressed without their solutions which are just irresponsible and suicidal.
>>
>>139601634
What Im saying, is some people are gonna do it anywyas, so even though Im not, I support their movement, and disapearing and ghosting away would be worse off then remaining visible and loud to people who are either bitter virgins, or have a good reason to MGTOW such as terrbile exes. So fuck off I guess I dunno man
>>
>>139601634
The (((legal system))) is Jewish. and marriage forever ties you to that system. Recognising and avoiding that system is redpilled
>>
File: this-stupid-cunt-is-serious.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
this-stupid-cunt-is-serious.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>139565084
>They're not helping the problem by taking themselves out of it all together.

Bullshit. If a community has a drug problem, you fix it buy not giving the drug dealers your money. Then they stop bringing in the drug or change the product.

>>139565084
>What needs to happen is men need to just have balls as whole and stand up to women.

This is "MRA Speak". They believe you can "vote change" through a system that is gynocentric (ie: laws already written to benefit women). That is like telling somebody to paddle a boat faster upriver....they're just not paddling fast enough.

>>139565084
>Opting out is just giving the females what they want

The absolute opposite. Women are pigs. They are narcissistic; selfish; vain; banal an completly self serving. What they "want" is your resources; your money; your attention and for you to be an emotional tampon. Walking away is extremely effective. Just read all the articles of post-wall Land Wales lamenting "Where are all the good men!!!" and even these bitches "Marrying themselves" as some kind of social media stunt.

How do you bring a woman to heel? Ignore the bitch until she comes back into line. She needs you more than you need her.
>>
>>139534825
It's stupid. It's basically weak men who cannot control his woman.
They see the womens problems in a relationship, but cannot see his flaws that caused the womans problems in their relationship.

As said in the thread. It's basically giving up. You should focus on improving yourself instead of complaining about women.

Polite sage because fuck MGTOW.
>>
>>139534825
Your flag makes me ashamed. You could be out fighting against muslim rape gangs, islamization, africanization, cultural marxism, all the other problems we have ranging from environmental (HS2 for example) to cultural, and here you are, trying to get Western men to abandon us, their very own women. I'm struggling to think of one reason to respect you. Women are not demons, most of us hate feminism, most of us love our men. Maybe I will start a subversive movement to attack the cultures of those who attack mine.
>>
>>139602917
Women are being taught to HATE men, and they do. Women I have never spoken to absolutely DESPISE my presence when I'm walking down the street or at Tescos or wherever. My friends girlfriends or wives HATE them and do everything they can to embarrass them and make them feel shit. This has always been the cae, I just started thinking this kind of behaviour is out of order.

Looking back on my relationships, I was crazy to even try to make a go of them.
>>
File: this-is-pretty-freaking-fun.jpg (225KB, 1300x680px) Image search: [Google]
this-is-pretty-freaking-fun.jpg
225KB, 1300x680px
>>139569598

This is another shitty counter argument against MGTOW.

If you're not fucking wymyn, you're obviously gay.

The grand majority of men who have redpilled on MGTOW are heterosexual and have very likely been in a LTR that nearly killed them financially, emotionally and spiritually.

A great deal of speakers in the MGTOW community are older men, trying to educate younger bucks, who are young, dumb and full of cum. It is a brotherhood.

It's not simply that *she left you* and you feel kinda bad about it. It's the sudden realization that you gave her all your power the minute you slept with her. She can false-rape accuse; get a restraining order on you; ruin your image in the community or any other number of things. When you marry a woman, you marry society. You forfeit all your rights.

One only has to study some of these cases as colleges where women simply false-rape accuse because they wake up and figure they didn't like the guy. These fucking whores can literally ruin a young man's life. The case can get him kicked out of college and ruin his job prospects.

But to circle back. Do you *need* alcohol? Do you *need* nicotine? Most people, deep down know those are drugs and drug habits can be beaten. Same goes for pussy. It's simply a drug. Sure, it can be kind of nice when you're 18. Each year you age, it sucks just a little more. Each time there is a little less in the way of brain opiates. Then before long, you know it's a bad deal. You don't go gay my friend. You simply kick the habit and work on self-actualization. Sculpt your body; learn a new skill; play piano; start canoeing; help shuttle animals from hurricanes. Those "good opiates" can be had by making the most of your life once you cut women out. Be a good person. Be a good citizen. But no, don't be a financial slave to whores.
>>
>>139544588
Fortunately your balls are not located inside your stomach, so you can scratch off that concern
>>
>>139534825
Defeatism for cucks

What the fuck is the outcome supposed to be, that no one breeds anymore? Japan has that right now, it's shit.

They need to strap on a pair and find themselves a good woman, not some money-grubbing whore that they heard about on the internet.
>>
>>139603389
>Women I have never spoken to absolutely DESPISE my presence when I'm walking down the street or at Tescos or wherever.
>t. neckbeard

Have you ever tried to improve yourself instead? There might even be lots of good girls around you, but you don't even see them because your brain is "programmed" to only see women that you focus on.

Do you even lift?

>>139602917
I like you. Hope you'll have a nice and healthy family if you don't have one already.
>>
File: abomination.jpg (11KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
abomination.jpg
11KB, 680x382px
>>139593192
>Then why don't MGTOWs "leave others alone"?

You're either a disgruntled roastie or a young man who was raised by a single mother. That is how both of you would talk.

Firstly, MGTOW is not "Preachy" in the way that feminism is. Do you see MGTOW classes at college? Does the government acknowledge it? Do they even allow men's groups at college?

No.

There are discussions online, like this one. Elder men will come in and drop red pill knowledge. Why are you in this thread getting all hot?

Hmmm?

Id say you are terrified that men are begging to wake up and it may force you to change the way you think.

>It's mostly emotional

MGTOW is ANYTHING BUT "emotional". It's a logical discussion about female biology; laws and complex concepts like gynocentrism, hypergamy, SMV and hypergamy. Much of it is based in experience; new articles and current events that are heavily documented and sourced.

Oh sure, writers like me will let off with a couple "whore, cunt, bitch" phrases and I'll give you that. Hey, I'm passionate about helping other men. But the underlying philosophy is very logical. That is a huge reason it's become so popular. Men are naturally logical. And the fact that you don't see the logic in it makes it very likely you're some delusional clock-ticking feminist.

I've learned a lot about females. They don't know loyalty or honor as concepts. They rarely understand anything logical. And this is proven in Leftist politics. Most tactics are "shaming" or "screaming". Never a logical argument. Just pure emotion. That is why women will NEVER do well in STEM. It's not because of sexism. They simply don't understand logic. That is a whole other discussion I'll open at a later date.

You don't even know what you are and it's sad.
>>
>>139604155
This
>>
>>139534825
I've been doing this since before you guys had a name for it. I saw my older brothers do the high school, college break up thing that would almost derail their lives, the track they were on.

I started to notice the sex I was having wasn't even very good, and it involved tons of chit chat I hated to get to the sex, which wasn't very good, and with women I didn't even really like. Then there comes the whole thing of extricating myself from this awful relationship I only got into because I wanted sex. Then when I figured out she was enjoying the sex 10x more than I was, I saw that it was a waste of time for me. I said I'll wait and see if I ever meet that I not only like - but one that I can stand her company, even at all. Also, I'm happy being a good uncle to my many nieces and nephews, and help my family in many ways, all the time. I do try a couple times a year, when I have the urges to make babies, but it falls flat as I can't find one with genuine interests beyond her appearance and pop culture.
>>
>>139539463
Not true, in the slightest. Many of us are children of divorce, raised by women. We've exalted them to saintly status, like our mothers, and came down hard when we found out that most are whores who cheat.
>>
>>139604155
rebellion because we dont have immediate families to worry about
>>
>>139539439
I think it's supposed to be temporary, in most cases. As in, when a man has zero of his shit together at 20, he needs to sort his shit out for five to seven years. Not bring all his bullshit problems into a relationship, find a woman with similar problems, and sit around with their sad sacks.
>>
>>139601339
What kind of psychotic retard thinks a conversation like this has ever happened? Do you people even listen to yourselves?
>>
File: 1502386175390.jpg (77KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1502386175390.jpg
77KB, 500x375px
>>139604466
Projection only works if you get it right, but such a wild speculation of me when we both know you have no idea who I am or who anyone on here is just highlights how immature your thinking is.

I work as a self-employed photographer and right now I'm selling make up. My boss is a instagram "stunner", I work mostly with women. I'm successful doing that. I don't lift but I eat health and swim a lot and am attractive.

Its because they think the "sun shines out of their ass" and (((TV))) and (((movies))) depict guys chasing after women who gleen "empowerment" by rejecting them, so when theres a guy who's happy being single, it infuriates them to psyco-level retardedness. They simply cannot comprehend that the world does not revolve around them, and they assume you must be plotting malicious intent.

It serves so many purposes:
>rapport with friends colleagues
>special treatment from being a "victim"
>self-esteem from thinking "I'm so desirable"
>intant white-knighting from beta orbiters.
>empowerment from creating a reaction from everyone caught up in the flap-o-rama-drama
>making them selves feel special
etc etc.

Theres so many reasons why these psychos act this way.

I think its more a problem for attractive guys since they want a guy who looks good and can dress well, but if that guy ignores them, it sends them into psycho-mania. Less attractive guys are easily manipulated and women can easily get them to stick around but have ZERO respect for them.
>>
White redpilled men need to have at least 3 kids.
>>
File: oh-peg.png (107KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
oh-peg.png
107KB, 259x194px
>>139600139
>you're just refusing to get into a long-term relationship, which takes no effort at all and anyone can do it

The Roastie Cunts on this board.

>MFW

This is how most bitches think too by the way.

"It doesn't take any effort."
"Anybody can do it"

That is literally how self centered women are. It doesn't take any effort for "them" as they are already self-entitled and overvalued from social media. As long as a man just falls right in line and does everything she says, it doesn't take any work at all.

ammiright?

A man has to realize that a female is biologically advanced at manipulation. She will win all arguments by simply nagging and whining until you want to kill yourself. This could be an incident a simply as taking out the trash. She'll get out of most hard work by claiming a "headache" or "my time of the month" or whatever. They're lazy pigs in the modern day, glued to their cell phone. Of course it's not "hard work" for them to get you to do everything.

How many people have worked a tech company and find that the team manager is a woman who takes credit for the hive-workers who spent the whole night coding? This is what women do. They take "management" positions where they can use their advanced manipulation skills. They rarely "create" anything but rather manipulate men to do the work for them.

And this is how most modern marriages go. You're walking into the door with her feeling "empowered" by feminism (her being a feminist or not). By default, she has major incentive to get you to do everything because she has to save face in the social media community.

This is her DNA. You have to get this fine point. She will literally nag you to death because that is hard wired into her. It's like an engine on idle. Her greatest fear is to actually change herself or create something of value in the relationship.

Do I even need to talk about how fucking condescending Hillary Clinton came off when talking about men?
>>
>>139605510
I didn't photoshop the conversation into existence to prove a point if thats what you mean.

Its a fact that women can use alimony and divorce settlements as a source of income.
>>
>>139601339
>what is a prenup
>>
>>139605993
prenups aren't effective these days.
Everything about marriage has changed in modern times and is no longer anything like what the traditional idea of marriage is.
>>
>>139605709
Women are people, not evil demons. This is the inverse of "rape culture" SJW bullshit. You are being manipulated into ruining your own life and your society. Who do you think benefits from that?
>>
>>139535066

>t. assmad slut
>>
>>139606554
>ruining your own life
It´s about self fullfillment, mgtow is ruining YOUR life if you don´t start to be more desirable.

You all did profit from feminism, and don´t really care about the injustice men are suffering, and now, when you see them turning away you somehow start to give a fuck.
>>
File: wait-whhhhat.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
wait-whhhhat.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>139603389
>Women are being taught to HATE men

Nope, Anon speaks the truth and other men feel it.

You walk into a coffee shop sometimes and these cunts are just staring at you with disdain like "You're a white male! How can you exist!"

I've come across many of these excerpts from "Women's Studies" courses and it's very true. They are taught to blame men for EVERYTHING. They are taught to hate men. If you're black or gay, you get off the hook "a little" but women's studies is all about crafting a hate movement.

And I have my share of angry-feminists at work that look at me with steak-slicing eyes.

Women didn't used to be that way. They had femininity. They giggled and were girly. Now feminism has taught them that is a weakness. In order to survive in the world, they must now be masculine, rough and aggressive. They come off like truck drivers now. Loud. Obnoxious. Uncouth.

So much of the poison of feminism is subtle. It takes somebody like me whose been around a couple of decades to put it together.
>>
>>139606554
yes - women are literally demonic. Women I have known in my own family are demonically possessed. That's exactly how they act. "Demonic Possession" would totally explain their behaviour.

Its not a reaction to SJW rape accusation culture, its a reaction to womens behaviour generally. Women are being manipulated into this behaviour by (((TV))) programming - just look at the Kardashians or any female role model on TV. They all behave hideously.

My life is vastly improved from not chasing women, not ruined at all.
>>
Basically, Morons Go Their Own Way.

Why is every single MGTOW I've came across up until now such a stupid loser?
>>
>>139540662
Well I'm older and I've never had an issue getting girls or getting laid. I actually think because I'm above average in looks I've had an easier time getting girls, so I don't make as much of an effort, and girls that come after guys are terrible as a person. A lot give me their numbers without me asking, and whenever this has happened they're a huge slut and usually married but pretend to be single.

I understand what you mean about younger guys. If you're in your early 20s I don't understand it, but as you get older and have a lot of experience with girls you can't say there's an issue. And maybe I'm the issue somehow but I'm not finding what I want.

Hell, I even have the homemaker gf now that wants to get married but I don't trust her. I'm so glad I have experience with girls because there's little things you pick up on over time from the insane ones. I can tell she puts on an act knowing in the long run I'll pay for everything, and I guarantee the second she's pregnant she'll never work again because of excuses after excuses of why. She's slipped up a few times about it but to any other guy she's seem amazing, and she's ridiculously hot, but I'm not interested.
>>
MGTOW is a movement that was created to destroy marriage and the family. You could compare it to cultural marxism in that it attempts to PREVENT an essential building block of society from happening.
>>
>>139606726
Globalists want the nuclear family and the white race destroyed. Pitting men and women against each other is one of the ways they are doing it.
>>
MGTOWs reject women, which is understandable, but then go after Trannies.

How do they even dare existing? Why not commiting suicide once and for all?
>>
>>139607070
Globalists want effeminate subserviant consumer sheeples.
And they use YOU as tool to convert men into such.
>>
>>139607250
What could possibly be more subservient than turning your back on your own people?
>>
File: the-nothing-nothing.jpg (45KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
the-nothing-nothing.jpg
45KB, 500x317px
>>139604155
>What the fuck is the outcome supposed to be.

The desired outcome is the collapse of society. A MGTOW has come to two major conclusions.

>He knows society is not worth saving.
>He has decided to self-actualize with the time he has left.

That is to say, he journeys for happiness in the form of knowledge; understanding; etc. They become warrior monks in large part.

If you *really* think about things. I mean really think about it. You know society is lost. All great empires fail and now it's time for the West to fail. There will be a Great War and then we'll got back to "Mad Max" which will be a very tribal society where women will no longer be able to fuck their way into power. It will start as a Patriarchy and there will be about 200 years of prosperity until men fuck up again and let women vote. That is when the society will begin to collapse again.

You can't "vote your way out" or "man up". This is a machine that has been in motion for decades. The damage is done. The ship is crashing.

MGTOW is a red pill of acceptance and then a road less traveled.
>>
>>139606750
Its true.

It because white men are the only group without a "minority demographic". Every other minority group can say, "I'm a _______. I'm being opressed!" including of course women (even though they are more or less 50% of the planets population and aren't there for a "minority").

I'm 35 - my chase for women stopped at about 28. I think alot of the guys who disagree that MGTOW is a good idea are young. I wouldn't have listened when I was young either probably.
>>
>>139607413
Women betrayed us. And made it impossible for us to love them without risking our live, money, emotional well being, freedom, and giving up our dignity and feeling for justice.

And you fucking did not care before you saw yourself threatened.

You did not care about how much we have been abused and hurt under the flag of feminism until you started to see your loot turn away.
So don´t act like we were on the same team.
>>
>>139607060
And if anyone ever wonders how girls just seem to "buy" feminism, and go from seemingly ordinary girls to fat short haired whales.. MGTOW does the EXACT same to men.
>>
File: 1492269187566.png (257KB, 1700x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1492269187566.png
257KB, 1700x1273px
>>139607546
This.

MGTOW is more (for me anyway) about going my own way generally and being completly self-reliant. Away from the banking system, the society I am (not) a part of as well as women.

Society is fucked and we are in the final death throws right now. Theres no saving it. You can't vote for any politician or laws that will rescue marriage or central banking.

It just needs to be abandoned. Its a sinking ship and we need to bail out.
>>
>>139607749
I am not threatened. I am from an older generation and my life has been settled for quite some time. It's just frustrating that men realize feminism is the problem, and then turn around and invent their own form of feminism for themselves. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I believe European culture should be preserved. I am not ready to give up yet.
>>
>>139535066
FPBP
>>
>>139606721
>t.assmad incel
>>
>>139607815
The point of MGTOW is to have time for yourself. To improve yourself. MGTOWs have more money and dress better and spend time getting fit and cooking health food for them selves etc etc.

Women guarantee bad health.
>>
>>139606750
>You walk into a coffee shop sometimes and these cunts are just staring at you with disdain like "You're a white male! How can you exist!"
You must just be an ugly cunt. I see women miring all the time.
>>
>>139608323
Shut up roastie, you are assholes and know that it´s socially accepted to be so as long as you treat non minority men like shit.
>>
>>139608323
no - its the attractive ones that create distain. The ugly ones are easily manipulated and women have no interest in those.

Women want to manipulate, and if they cant, they go psycho.
>>
MGTWO is in France now, it's amazing
>>
>>139606948
Sounds like you're just a loser.
It's okay. 30% of males are genetically undesirable and females don't want them. You happen to be in this group, but there are plenty of other things you can do. Enjoy your life and let your genes die out like they're destined to do.
>>
>>139608482
what does that pic say? I can't speak French that well.
>>
>>139605108
This. People take it literally, but it's really just an opportunity to get your shit together.
>>
>>139608212

This. Throw women away, then start fucking trannies. What a great strategy!
>>
>>139608529
I'm successful. I work for myself and make good money doing a job I love. I work in make up right now so I am quite desirable to women. I'm attractive and eloquent also.

Pol is such a mix of people its stuipd to assume all on here are virgin neckbeard betas.
>>
>>139608423
I think you need to get off the internet and off pol specifically, because you're delusional. Women treat me like a god because I'm attractive. Not all women, but most. Most women aren't walking around with hate boners for white men you weirdo. Stop projecting dumb internet feminists onto real life. They don't exist in any meaningful amount.
>>
>>139534825
Be MGTOW but keep an open mind.
>>
MGTWO is not TFL ( true forced loneliness )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2gqPUEt2H0&t=18s
>>
>>139608721
Yet you can't form a relationship with a woman, one of the most basic evolutionary ingrained behaviours in human males. Something is off about you mate.
>>
I don't bother with women but I never felt a need to join a group about it.... they're butthurt fags
>>
>>139608749
'Dude' i can tell from your 'arguments' that you are defenetly a roastie.

Your senseless shaming and telling yourself that MGTOWs are low status, shows it.

It´s sour grapes, you can´t get it so it has to be shit.
>>
>>139540180
This is a test
>>
>>139608880
I work mostly with women. Theres one other guy at work. I maintain good relationships with them if I choose to.

>the most basic evolutionary ingrained behaviours
right, like a rabbit, yeah?
You're calling base level "nigger-tier" evolutionary, neanderthal thinking........progress.

Grow up a bit, develop some personality and you'll be far better off rather than wasting your efforts chasing women who have ZERO respect for you.
>>
>>139609035
Its not a grou that you join - its just an outlook on life. Most men who are doing their own thing have never heard the term MGTOW. Its just a way of reffering to it I suppose.

If you "don't bother with women" you are MGTOW
>>
File: lets-light-it-up.jpg (229KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
lets-light-it-up.jpg
229KB, 2048x1536px
Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored, as usual, tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if its really interesting. You're just flicking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on yourself, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you walk over there, and you flicking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole flicking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it.

Because you're a woman.
>>
>>139534825
shut the fuck up and marry your designated designated roastie, I´m sick and tired of all the whining.
>>
>>139609668
Why are you so bitter?
>>
File: got-ass-burgers.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
got-ass-burgers.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>>139608060
Thanks, I OCR'ed that image for copy/paste in future days. Post is in here someplace.

Also.

Before this thread 404's, I'll have the shills and roasties know that your shaming language is predictable and stands out like a soar thumb.

I am compiling a list that I will post in every MGTOW thread that I find to prove the point that you make no valid arguments but instead "emotionally shame". It will only strengthen the cause of MGTOW. You're all like a cancer and we will cut you loose. Logic will prevail.

>sour grapes defense mechanism
>You are a biological failure
>never gotten laid or been in a relationship
>bunch of losers
>zero social skills
>anti-depressants / mental health brought into question
>brainwashing
>MGTOW is male feminism
>using “cringy” a lot
>bitter virgins
>can't get laid
>weak men
>cannot control his woman
>It's basically giving up
>Defeatism for cucks
>stupid loser
>>
>>139610148
Nice - saved the list.
>>
File: fly-like-a-crazed-banshee.jpg (49KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
fly-like-a-crazed-banshee.jpg
49KB, 660x440px
>>139610063
>Why are you so bitter?

This is another manipulation tactic and I want young bucks to be aware of it.

Why are you so bitter Anon?

The modern day woman will often use her "faux caring persona" to shape and manipulate you into what she wants.

It's not that this cunt actually cares "why I'm so bitter". What she wants to know is "Why I'm no longer buying her drug".

The tactic women often use, especially when married is to use a "worried and caring voice" to essentially let you know that it's "you" who has the problem, not them. Our own mother's are masterful at this.

And they often come into these forums and act like the Caring Earth Mother type, like they really want to help. In reality, they are just looking to improve their manipulation game.

I'm sure if I were to outline "what makes me so bitter", I would be told how "I have to change" and "this is my issue, not an issue with society as a whole." It's a manipulation tactic. Men are hard wired to try and please a woman, especially by their mothers and/or their whipped fathers. Too often, they relent and "change for the woman" as that is what they were taught.

Women need to be stood up to; brought to heel; put in their place again.

Why am I so bitter?

Bitch if you can't see the problem, then you're part of it.
>>
>>139611060

It is not a tactic. You were (and still are) bitter, no mentally sound person would possibly think that the fact that a woman passing by a bunch of men sitting and discussing (name it) will ruin everything just because she got some attention.

Get a life.
>>
File: xavier bootleg.jpg (38KB, 552x596px) Image search: [Google]
xavier bootleg.jpg
38KB, 552x596px
I am MGTOW.

Not part of any gay movement but I'm definitely mgtow. I'm still going to fuck around but I never want a white wife, maybe some asian (highest IQ) submissive bitch to raise my kids but I'll never marry her.

Women are shit tier men, I have the science to prove it too.
>>
File: this-is-your-future.jpg (51KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
this-is-your-future.jpg
51KB, 500x401px
>>139611803
Go fuck yourself, you crazy cat lady. You're close to the wall and you know it. Pretty soon it will be cats; chai tea and Nicholas Sparks novels for you. You'll arrange it all "just so", take a picture and post to social media to try for a lackluster opiate rush.

You're nothing. Unwanted and unwilling to change. You're a wild apparition chanting the nothing-nothing into the Chaniverse.

Work on your war face. You don't scare me.
>>
>>139612620
>>139612620
I'm not a lady, but a lad instead.

This tells a lot about you degree of stupidity. If someone is not bitter about life as you are, then it must be a female. How come they let you, people with subzero IQs, use the internet?
>>
It's fucking gay. Stop being babies, find a good woman and HAVE WHITE BABIES! Stop being jewed all the fucking time!
>>
>>139612620

I'm fond of cats though. They are better companions, by a huge margin, than losers such as you.

"Muh go fuck yourself", HAHAHAH!
>>
File: o-ORTHODOX-JEW-LONDON-facebook.jpg (378KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-ORTHODOX-JEW-LONDON-facebook.jpg
378KB, 2000x1000px
>>139538515
You are such a jew. Fuck off outside and dodge Palestinian rockets.
>>
>>139613181
>>139613535
The jew wants to get you forever linked to the system through marriage by thinking with your dick. (((They))) own the legal system as well s the banking system.
>>
>>139534825
Divorced oldfag, here. We were poor and without kids so on the surface it wasn't so bad, but psychologically and emotionally it was still devastating. Fucked me up for a while (maybe permanently). I spent years trying to find another wife and it was just endless failure and agonizing. Eventually I had a sort of epiphany where I realised I should stop feeling so bad about being single and I just said "fuck it" to myself and stopped trying. Since then, I'm basically a monk with this shit. I'm not intentionally avoiding women. I don't even dislike them in general, it's just that none of them are interested in me for a relationship and I'm done putting in effort so that I can fail at attracting one for the millionth time.

Does that count as MGTOW? I don't know.
>>
>>139613963
Which is why you find a good-hearted woman. My partner is so kind and generous. She's a proper woman who knows about the jews.
>>
Lmao at all the idiots who think that being married and having children is the best thing in the world.
Yea i'd much rather take whining little shits and not being able to do anything for fun like travel around or do sports. Because having a money drain called "wife" is better than doing whatever the fuck you want with your money that you earn and spending it on what you want, rather than what your "family" Needs.
Fuck off, Childfree life is the best life, i work and earn money for myself, not for anyone else and i enjoy life to the fullest, fuck off you sad cucks that were tricked into having kids
>>
File: mgtow.png (546KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
546KB, 1131x1600px
>>139534825
>>
File: go-here-to-pour-piss.png (10KB, 270x588px) Image search: [Google]
go-here-to-pour-piss.png
10KB, 270x588px
>>139613200

You're already a woman. Maybe you've got a penis hanging between your legs but yeah, you're already a woman. Get the operation done already. Then you can be a victim on social media.

May as well use the other bathroom at this point. Here, I'll show you which one to use.

Good girl.
>>
>>139534825
Lets see, a "movement" of mostly white males who refuse to marry white women and have white children, seems like jewry to me. If you want to help the west fall and not have any children (and thus let your genetic legacy die) it's your problem, but it seems like jewry to me and I won't be part of it. MGTOW seems like people escaping the bubonic plague when they should in fact look for a cure to such plague.
>>
>>139610148
Nice list, and nice posts in general. Hopefully I can convince my younger brothers to do private marriages and 3rd party surrogate mothers for their children to minimize the fallout in our shitty system--legal and socially.
>>
>>139615284
We know the cure, but society refuses to take it. Abandoning ship is the only option
>>
File: MGTOW levels.jpg (407KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW levels.jpg
407KB, 1920x1440px
>>139614222
It's hard on old fags as they've had a pretty long string of marriage and then they "get out" into the world again.

It takes a good 3-4 dates to realize you're no longer 20 and that all that's out there is single mother cancer who are looking for Beta Bux.

Go on any dating site and filter form women, 30+ and it's a guaranteed 99% land wales.

Many men are "silently going MGTOW" without even knowing there is a name for what they're doing. Others like to wear the badge and feel part of a group. They have levels from 1 to 5. Level 1 is a bitter stage and then you work up to level five which is more a warrior monk.

There is a lot of deprogramming to do as society does not want you to be single and happy. Then they can't tax the hell out of you.
>>
To Follow up, why would i get married and have kids when i can work, travel, relax, play vidya, and buy anything i want without worrying if the wife likes it?
MGTOW is the way forward
>>
>>139615444
You don't need society to take it quickly, just heal individual women slowly and take the one you like the most once she has been healed, I don't know how infected women in the US/Canada are, but many European women are not that bad to the point of giving up and refusing to marry and have children.
>>
>>139535066
this
>>
>>139534825
I'm afraid MGTOW is here to stay. It's a product of the environment, so no about of shaming or ordering men to 'snap out of it' is going to work.

Not one critic of MGTOW ever says, "let's change the divorce laws."

You want white babies you need to think about that. Not bullying men into a system which is looking to abuse them.
>>
>>139614949

I could even be a fucking trannie and still be far more respectable than a typical MGTOW.

Muh wiminz don't like me so I will pretend to not like them and act like a vengeful loser.
>>
File: 1503918245747.jpg (189KB, 499x623px) Image search: [Google]
1503918245747.jpg
189KB, 499x623px
>>139534825
(((Mgtow)))
>>
>>139534825
Embarassingly retarded on so many levels. If there were no mudslimes, the entire world would be hating on them instead.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.