[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the most redpilled show. when when the white walkers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: white power.jpg (7KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
white power.jpg
7KB, 318x159px
This is the most redpilled show.

when when the white walkers kill every other race and dominate and retake control of the world, we will see stability.

The white walkers are the whites. Because all i see now is feminist bullshit, all strong female leads leading men, and the strongest warriors have their cock and balls cut off.

The white walkers are the white males coming to reclaim their rightful thrown.

You have to understand that it's in our interest that the white walkers win, it makes people understand that we are dominant.
>>
>>139533117
You need to get behind this.
>>
>>139533117
My god, it's so cringy when you people try to search for redpilled elements in popular things.
Nobody was trying to put white supremacy elements in fucking game of thrones, They are just a strong villain.
>>
File: C43oeyXUEAATMg_.jpg (50KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
C43oeyXUEAATMg_.jpg
50KB, 800x532px
>>
>>139533519
There has to be a counter to the obvious feminist rhetoric. I mean they didn't try to hide that shit.

You have to understand, this is a program seem by millions. This is the kind of program that gives people that unrelenting thirst for all things left, because "if game of thrones says so, then it must be"

This is more than a battle on the field. The left have understood this for longer than us
>>
>>139533117
No, the show is bluepilled as fuck, with the jew writers clearly pushing overt feminism themes, with Dany being the YASS QUEEN of SocJus, culturally enriching westeros with her tanned doctor and engineer migrants.

It's only redpilled when you make up your own interpretation. I ascribe to the same one you do. I see the white walkers as a cleansing flood to purge westeros of its degeneracy. A modern retelling of Noah's Flood. Night King did nothing wrong, and I hope he wins.
>>
>>139533519
unironically this, you live in one of the most cucked countries ever, stop talking all this shit about whites being alphas when your women are being taken before your very nose
>>
>>139533756
This is what they see. You are dealing with people who watch this program week in and week out. This should bother you.

The right will lose until they stoop to their low and see where they are getting their ideas from. Because until then they will keep feeding shit through media.
>>
>>139534207
From a guy who won't show his flag, your post means nothing. You are a coward.
>>
>>139534118
I have this feeling that it's been so blue pilled than the white walkers are going to run over everyone. And the white walkers being the white race.

It will be a kick in the teeth to all feminists who idolised this show, and everyone else to come to terms with in real life, that one race will rule all.
>>
>>139534313
>implying this lessons my point in any way
>still cucked
>>
>>139534761
I live in a country where the majority voted to leave the European union.

I live in a country that has dominated the world for centuries. My country will go down in history. My country has been a spreader of the white race and we are fighting against white genocide right now.

Your country did.....oh wait....I don't where you are from so I can't question you. You fucking coward.
>>
>>139534761
Where are you from? What is your heritage?
>>
>>139534761
You are from the US and your country was the start of white decline. You were the architects of the open invitation to other races joining your country en mass.
I can tell who you are and what you are about without having your flag. Your kind makes me sick, and you need to be put to sleep.
>>
File: IMG_4195.png (214KB, 351x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4195.png
214KB, 351x468px
>>139535004
Other peoples achievements are not your own, pathetic virginlord.
>>
>>139536022
This is blood and heritage. This is history and culture. It's what we are fighting for you idiot.
You sounds like a white culture denier.
Why fight for it if you weren't right there when it happened.

How do all the other races have a culture? Do you think the blacks were there when the first jazz musicians starting playing? Were the Mexicans there when the first people started cooking with beans and wearing sombreros?

The white history is YOUR history. European history is YOUR history. And you need to defend it, not mock it.
>>
>>139536022
A side note of, you make me sick. The majority of the US have your same feeling, you have spread like cancer. You are disgusting.
>>
>>139536022
Explain yourself.
>>
>>139536022
Someone from the US please come in here and set this right. My experience is depicting that I treat you all the same. And that is a race traitor.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.