[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize the good guys lost?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 17

When did you realize the good guys lost?
>>
File: IMG_8264.jpg (32KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8264.jpg
32KB, 403x403px
>>139531935
In world history in high school when the kike teacher pointed me out and said "Goldielocks here would be safe lolol" only to have shitskins and degenerates point and laugh. That's when i knew the good guys lost
>>
Nope
>>
>>139531935
first mushroom trip after 6 months of browsing /pol/
I'd avoided it for so long but finally broke down in the shower
>>
>>139531935
i don't agree with hitlers ideology OP, but i realize the world would have been a better place if he had won. he was truly the great savior o the human race.

i wouldn't call the US or the allies in the 1930s or 40s "bad guys", but i realized the good guys lost a few years ago and it rocked my world. changed everything for me. it caused such a fundamental shift in my perceptions.....i don't even know how to explain it
>>
>>139531935
The war isn't over. Jews kept it going, now we are entering a new phase.
>>
When i first moved to japan
>>
>>139531935
Middle school when i started asking my teachers why we give all the conquerors in world history credit except Hitler, got a detention and a warning, never looked into it anymore until College and read about it.
>>
File: Girl-wallpaper-10365926.jpg (582KB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Girl-wallpaper-10365926.jpg
582KB, 1440x1280px
I don't think WWII should have happened. I think Germany should have won WWI.

It was similar to WWII in that it was mainly a war between ideologies, the difference being that the ideologies were a lot more moderate the first time around. The death of Kaiser brought along the death of conservative traditionalism which celebrates the past and encourages citizenry to own up to your duties. Nazism came about because of the result of WWI, and expanded this by convincing a generation of noble gentlemen that they have a duty to their race- which is a dangerous concept.

The Central Powers should have won WWI, to keep alive the idea that we have a duty to our God, Family, and Country. Her death killed those ideas in cold blood, and here we are, in the aftermath, a world where your duty is to yourself and your own happiness.
>>
Cry more, faggots

nazifags wish they were this alpha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da05Nbnjnaw
>>
>>139531935
The war isn't over comrade, we will be given our second and last chance to change the world for the will of the people and the next centuries to come!
>>
>>139534590
I should edit the first line. Whoever won WWI, WWII Would have happened. But WWII shouldn't have been between nihilist and ethno fanatics.

Both of the ideas that 1) you only have a duty to yourself, and that 2) you have a duty to your race are dangerous.
>>
File: taro_aso.png (83KB, 939x621px) Image search: [Google]
taro_aso.png
83KB, 939x621px
>>
>>139534934
>implying that it was a gaffe.
The Nipp knew what he was saying and he spoke the trooth.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-24-14-59-47.png (201KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-24-14-59-47.png
201KB, 480x800px
>>139532273
So, you turned into a Nazi because of a shitty joke.

Let me get this straight, some light hearted fun made you want to murder large swaths of humans. You are equal to a school shooter who was bullied once. I went to a school full of nigs and muds and got made fun every day. As a kid in Southern San Diego, I got jumped all the time because I'm white. Fuck you. You're a fucking pussy if you want to shoot people because of a politically incorrect joke.
>>
When I couldn't understand why people kept calling the Axis evil. Even when I was a really young lad I never felt animosity towards the Axis forces when it seemed everyone else did.
>>
>>139531935
Japan bombed the north of Australia and they were the good guys? Put your iPhone down and pick up a book. I know 90% of you gen Z kids have never set foot in a library, or borrowed a book in your life, but give it a try. I don't know how your teachers put up with such a vacuous uninspired generation.
>>
>>139535310
>still believes nazis are want to exterminate people
>>
Acid showed me we were all the same but not really
>>
>>139531935
2010 or so
>>
File: 1432762159910.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432762159910.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>139535499
duuuude jew propanda lmaaoooooooooo
>>
>>139531935
There is no "good guy"
Only shades of grey,no white no black
>>
While watching TGSNT.tv
>>
>>139531935
Nice meme. In reality, Hitler couldn't just "win" the war. He was at war with the United States, Russia, and Brazil.
>>
>>139535310
>want to shoot people

sounds like you could spend plenty of time arguing against your own preconceptions without involving any of us in it
by which i mean: fuck off
>>
File: 1501466013347.jpg (427KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501466013347.jpg
427KB, 800x1000px
>>139535425
>Boomer posting
>>
File: pep2.jpg (37KB, 491x315px) Image search: [Google]
pep2.jpg
37KB, 491x315px
>>139535310
u must be really salty that some of us can and do stand to kikes and u sit there with your balls around your nose and bitch about them
>>
>>139531935
Had the niptards not attacked the USA we could have had a fucking future
>>
File: 1487665850070.jpg (90KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1487665850070.jpg
90KB, 500x492px
>>139535310
no you fucking idiot. WHY WOULD FUCKING A TEACHER POINT OUT THAT A BLONDE CHILD WOULD BE OKAY ON THE SIDE OF A ENEMY IN A WORLD WAR THAT BROUGHT ABOUT THE CONCESCRATION OF JEWISH ZIONISM GLOBALLY. LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BLONDES GETTING UPSET ABOUT JUST LIE DOWN AND TAKE IT YOU FUCKING WHITE MALES JUST FUCKING DIE YOU NOTHING PROVIDERS OF THE ENTIRE KNOWN CIVILIZED WORLD FUCKING DIE YOU CIS STRAIGHT SCUM YOU PRODUCE WOMEN THE ENTIRE WORLD WANTS TO FUCK.

DEAR WHITE PE-POL
>>
>>139535425
Oh no the colonizers would of got colonized.

>>139535375
I remember learning about WWII in highschool. I was on the edge of my seat cheering for the nazis to win as I read it. They were the obvious underdogs.
>>
File: IMG_6659.jpg (140KB, 540x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6659.jpg
140KB, 540x762px
>>139531935
Second time writing this because tired and fucked it up

>was edgy as kid
>liked Nazis because was fascinated of the idea of a pure evil nation
>triggered by Muslims, became radicalised
>broaden out, get redpilled on black crime and the value of the white race
>redpilled on Zionism and to a lesser extent Jews in general
>start looking at Nazi Germany differently
>what used to be edgy fun suddenly became serious and scary because I realised I'd been lied to and that's why we're in this fucked situation
>became full on stormfag larper for a while
>still pro nazi but my ideology, methods and worldview have changed
>>
>>139531935
All Japan had to do was leave the US the fuck alone. They stayed away Germany would have stayed away
>>
>>139535310
> What a coincidence it too went to school in southern san diego.
I only dealt with a token black and token brown.

why are you poor?
>>
>>139536541
Fuck, yesterday I was watching a documentary about German assault guns. It's amazing how many Russian tanks were taken out by STUGs.
>>
We won though. Germany should've never attacked Poland and then attacked us.
>>
File: europeanworld.png (121KB, 750x362px) Image search: [Google]
europeanworld.png
121KB, 750x362px
>>139535425
you have to understand the situation the Japanese found themselves in

>foreign pale races was been slowly conquering the world for the past few centuries
>you withdraw into yourself because you just want to be left alone and have none of this
>gunboats show up on your shores from the supposed land of the free demanding you participate in their system
>Your massive neighbor who was the origin of your alphabet and source of your religion is completely humiliated by the pale race
>you see the writing on the wall and decide you do not want that as your fate so you begin a long and arduous process to modernize so that you can stand up to these people who have bested everyone else before you
>you engage in a war with one of these pale nations and for the first time ever the pale race is defeated by another
>you participate in the pale races world war and get to be on the victors table. you hope that this means you will finally be seen as there equal, but they reject this concept completely https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal
>you realize the only hope for you is self reliance and begin divising plans to rid your world neighborhood of their influence
>despite your best efforts to never suyrrender these people disrupt the very balance of physics in order to get you to give up, but not before showing the world that yes you could stand toe to toe with those who had conquered the world
>>
When US threatened to invade my country and destroyed my democracy to stop the "commies".

Now our natives speak english and a countless tons of our most important mineral resources are gone.

Thanks Murica,fredom yeeeeeeee....
>>
>>139531935
9th grade
>>
>>139535820
we need to a japan story never told
>>139536999
>>
There were no good guys in Europe's war
The good guys did win against Japan.

You need to be gassed if you think a bunch of small dicked nips can bomb Pearl Harbor and get away with it.
>>
I have always known the good guys lost.
>>
>>139536999

I don't need to understand shit.
Chinks bombed my nation's navy and dirt.
We should have dropped 20 nukes on their chink asses.
>>
>>139536999
You kinda skipped over the part where the Japs massaccred thousands of members of their fellow "pale race"
>>
>>139536666
we wouldve if you werent illegally fucking blockading us you jewish rats. our only mistake was showing mercy and not completely levelling everything at pearl harbor.
>>
File: nGVZmhm - Imgur.gif (980KB, 1064x589px) Image search: [Google]
nGVZmhm - Imgur.gif
980KB, 1064x589px
>>139536999
nice mental gymnastics there
poor japs
had no other choice but to brutally invade the lesser asians in china and southeast asia
damn pale races

hiroshima best day of my life
>>
>>139536619
Basically same situation for me. I grew up in a leftist family and was like that for a long time until I started to notice the truth about blacks and muslims and eventually Jews.
>>
File: 1480084547848.jpg (90KB, 951x840px) Image search: [Google]
1480084547848.jpg
90KB, 951x840px
>>139531935
>Gook ISIS
>Good guys
>>
>>139536666
America placed embargoes on Japan right in the middle of Japan's fight with Russia and China despite claiming neutrality.

From Japan's point of view, america might have made a secret deal and alliance with either China or Russia
>>
>>139537962
>kill millions of people in a war
>that's ok
>kill some them for autistic experiments
>OVER THE LINE
>>
>>139537006
Free trade is a disaster
Which is why we should have never touched your shit hole and left it a shit hole

Now you shitshins are comparatively rich with far longer life spans breeding like rats instead of living in grass huts with all those 'important' minerals still in the ground untouched.

You got the best deal.
US got the worst of it.
And yet you whine like a little baby.
"Muh commie brothers"
"Muh lithium palladium and cobolt 60"
Cry me a river nigger.
>>
>>139537962
>thousands
>>
>>139538815
>empathize with the bombers of Pearl harbor round eye.
>think on their small nip dicked plight.
Don't care about their point of view
no
They shot first.
They shot to kill.
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>139531935
Very recently.
>>
>>139538815
>usa embargoes japan in the middle of a brutal war against other asians countries
>japan attacks america and loses

muh good guys
>>
>>139531935
Thanks to based spanish francoist comics were the nazis weren't caricatures but simply man who fought and lost against communism.
Those comics were as Franco portrayed the war,allies vs germans were brothers fighting while commies were led by subhuman scum and partisans using russian patriotism and their blood to defend their interests.
That was a good start but I always kept myself as neutral,one day I read a very well written Web page I'd love to show you anons that made me think about adolf not being that much of an asshole at least to his own people,I read many of the policies he had and agreed with most of them I wasn't racist but the policies made sense.
And then I had to deal with the rapefugees and become racist.
About japan,i realised they were the good guys simply by comparing the efects of japanese(taiwan) and commie (mainland)rule,not only did taiwan develop faster thanks to the lack of great retardation leaps and commie programs but the people are like day and night in regards to wholesomenes politeness and they seem humans compared to the insectoids in mainland China.
I then realised koreans as well owed much to the japanese since they built their fucking country from a backwater shithole that was subject to fucking ming china to an industrial power house(although most of it was at the north and got destroyed by the war)
>>
>>139535310
You don't know what nazi means, do you?
>>
>>139531935

>Good guys

The Soviets, Nazis, and Nips were all bad guys.
>>
>>139538815
embargoes
>Free global trade is a human right
>nips have just as much right to your ports as you do. More in fact.

Free trade is fucked and cucked now just as much as then. It drains a nations economy demoralizes its people and dilutes its culture.
We should have embargoed japan just for that reason alone. Irregardless of Russia or China or what the fuck ever.
>>
>>139540032
If Spain joined the war, Germany could have stayed alive longer, maybe even won.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAU7jUOwhCc&t=6093s 2:11 Vos tries to meme the holocaust into the conversation. Patrice goes "this is why nobody likes you".
>>
File: realmen.jpg (46KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
realmen.jpg
46KB, 440x330px
>>139541431
2:11:00 **
>>
File: dba5622f2c8284859e17260abf0536bd.jpg (157KB, 1470x1400px) Image search: [Google]
dba5622f2c8284859e17260abf0536bd.jpg
157KB, 1470x1400px
>>139536999

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Japanese_Alliance#Demise_of_the_treaty

Maybe if that had been renewed instead, WWII would have been the war to end communism, rather than resulting in its uncontrollable spread.
>>
>>139540577
I doubt so,1945 germany was stronger than 1939 spain,all our infrastructure was fucked,we had no locomotives and our railways system was destroyed to scrap,our economy was non existant and many of our country man who weren't dead or exiled were maimed veterans without limbs.
Spain had some positive things in that spanish infantry in 1939 was arguably amongst the best of the world,not because of training or equipment mbut because they were battle hardened vets used to modern warfare and the usage of modern weapons.
If germany could manage to equip spain and at the same time provide enough food for the spanish civilians since the remaining youth would be gone to fight...fuck that's what franco argued for,he had a point in that,it's a pity because truly spanish infantry man were excellent maybe not in uniform and parade discipline but spain was a shithole and as such it's people came out ready for war,used to scarcity etc etc.
>>
>>139531935
But the Anglos and Jews won. What are you talking about?
>>
>>139531935
>Japan
>good guys
This goes a bit too far even for /pol/.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.