[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE END IS NEAR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3698.jpg (82KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3698.jpg
82KB, 400x320px
When will you whites finally join me and leave America the way the confederalies left?

I believe /pol/lacks have not evolved yet , although many are on the right path.

The problem with /pol/lacks is the fact that they are the right-wing version of occupy protestors in the sense where once you achieve what you want, (although it will never happen) you will all be fucked.

As you redpilledfags know, A.I. Is literally taking over the most imaginable fields, Uber has preordered 100,000 driverless Mercedes S550s that will rollout within 3 years, and that is only at an experimental stage.

Robots are taking over all manufacturing jobs now that the Retard trump will be penalizing companies for outsourcing labor, these companies will come back to the states and use machinery .

>hurrr durrr A.I. can't write news articles and write movies

Bullshit . A fan Game of thrones literally used A.I. To complete the forthcoming book... and may I remind you guise about the hilarious Tay? It was a failure but wait until they perfect this technology.

Once A.I takes the jobs from Americans , not even communism will be a solution because there will be no work. Hundreds of millions of people will be out of work and all you fags claiming to be redpilled are not looking at this picture.

I left the country already for a head start and I suggest my fellow Amerifats, leafs, and eurofags to come to a third world shithole that will never rely on technology for survival.
>>
Bump. Now isn't the time for you to be shills
>>
/Pol/ is dead
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.