[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

charlottesville driver innocent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 54

File: charlottesville_analysis.jpg (616KB, 1445x3300px) Image search: [Google]
charlottesville_analysis.jpg
616KB, 1445x3300px
Take a good, long look at this pic & think about it. How can anybody say that this was an "attack" or "terrorism"? This pic clearly establishes that the driver was surrounded, his car was being attacked, he had no good options to escape, and his only other option was basically to sit still and be dragged out & beaten / killed.

Anybody want to try and counter this? I'm waiting.
>>
Trump called him a murderer, he's not getting off.
>>
>>139530602
I asked you to counter the physical evidence provided in the pic, not re-state what somebody called the driver. If you believe the driver isn't innocent, please explain why using physical evidence that contradicts the pic.
>>
>>139530458
bump for logical counter arguments showing new physical evidence
>>
>>139530458
bump. nobody?
>>
shill fags copying my shit lmao
>>
Bamp
>>
File: 1477717916043.gif (2MB, 320x245px) Image search: [Google]
1477717916043.gif
2MB, 320x245px
Bumping
>>
>>139530458
Citations needed, video or photo.
>>
>>139530458
NEW VIDEO!
https://youtu.be/ESHIrLb7xxM?t=8m44s
>>
>>139530458
First two photos clearly show that people were running from his path prior to the vehicle being struck. It's like you think people can't use their eyes or something.
>>
>>139530458

If they can argue that the person hitting the car was reacting to the car starting to drive into the people then they're going to prison for a long time.

If they can prove that the person striking the car wasn't the cause of the acceleration e.g the person striking the car never connected or the driver never noticed then they're also fucked.

If they can argue that the car speeding up wasn't a reasonable reaction the driver is also fucked.
>>
File: 5 minutes before the crash.jpg (411KB, 1275x702px) Image search: [Google]
5 minutes before the crash.jpg
411KB, 1275x702px
>>139530458
let us not forget the red van that was sitting at the intersection for at least 5 minutes before the incident.
>>
>>139536355
See
>>139536037
You see the driver, Some fat bitch.
>>
File: Steeee Riiiiikkkkkeeeee.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Steeee Riiiiikkkkkeeeee.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>139536037
>NEW VIDEO!
>>
>>139536355
With no driver. No driver 5 minutes before, no driver when hit, parked in the same place. People crawled out of the back seat after being hit. It rolled very far after being hit, suggesting it was in neutral. Why was it there?
>>
>>139536167
you obviously haven't carefully watched the video. yes, people moved out of his way then, but he didn't hit anybody, and slowed to a near stop when he saw the mob was blocking the street. he only accelerated rapidly and hit people AFTER his car was attacked. watch the videos
>>
>>139535761
pics are from here, took the street views from google maps (you can see them for yourself on google maps)
>>
File: 1503612648783.jpg (116KB, 921x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1503612648783.jpg
116KB, 921x1056px
>>139536037
oh m y god my benis. these videos are the gift that keep on giving
>>
I'm not saying that he did a bad thing, but if your car was really surrounded by this violent and "dangerous" mob, plowing through them with your vehicle at a fairly high speed doesn't excuse the deaths that occured in a way that the driver can't be sentenced for manslaughter, with his actions he still killed and badly injured people. He had other means of escape, he could've got out and bolted and leave his vehicle there, i mean look at the first and second picture, half of this mob are some queers, faggots ect. the other half are teenage boys/ young adults larping as communists with some flag poles. Driving through a crowd of people where innocents who are in no way affiliated with Antifa ect. may have been seriously injured is just something that under the given circumstances can't be justified. It is not like they smashed his windows and try to drag him out of there and rip him apart.
>>
File: 1502911053807.jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1502911053807.jpg
56KB, 500x375px
>>139531000

the only plausible scenarios are a false flag or an attack, pick one. this self defense narrative is absolutely retarded and i cant believe how many alt right big names are running with it.

the car had more than 80 feet to not accelerate to full speed, the person hitting the car was doing so when the car could not have physically stopped. of the 3 possibilities here "self defense" is the most likely to be a kike psy op created by antifa because its so blatently retarded.

go back to your discord server.
>>
>>139536865
I did watch the video carefully, several times in fact. You can see the vehicle accelerate before the guy hits it with a bat.

The bat impacts the car with little force as the car was already traveling at a relatively high rate of speed.

It's very obvious what his intentions were, not only by the actions of the driver but also by the reaction of the crowd.
>>
>>139537083
>He had other means of escape, he could've got out and bolted and leave his vehicle there

that's suicide, he was surrounded by an armed mob for blocks and blocks, with no police around to protect him (they abandoned the area), doesn't matter how weak they are, he was one person versus giant mobs

>Driving through a crowd of people where innocents who are in no way affiliated with Antifa ect. may have been seriously injured is just something that under the given circumstances can't be justified

yes it can, they left him no other reasonable option to escape alive.. blocking the road like that & attacking him is their own stupid mistake

>It is not like they smashed his windows and try to drag him out of there and rip him apar

the only reason this didn't happen is because he drove away & stayed inside his car, he was surrounded by armed terrorists in a lawless combat zone abandoned by police

pic is an example of a guy getting dragged out & beaten under much less extreme circumstances than charlottesville, the driver had every reason to expect this if he hadn't driven away
>>
File: one way.png (3MB, 1609x863px) Image search: [Google]
one way.png
3MB, 1609x863px
>>139530458
You are correct.
>>
Someone get this kind of stuff to his lawyer
>>
>>139537083
>he could've got out and bolted and leave his vehicle there
not everyone is as willing to run unarmed headlong into a violent crowd like you krauts seem to be
>>
>>139537751
>this self defense narrative is absolutely retarded
not an argument

>the car had more than 80 feet to not accelerate to full speed
provide proof for this number, also look at how close the car was to the crowd before it was attacked & accelerated.. looks more like 10 feet (look at the second pic where the guy is hitting the car with the flag)

the car slowed to a near stop and had not hit anybody yet at the point before it was attacked, it only accelerated & hit people AFTER it was attacked, and there were no safe exit paths at that point, it was completely surrounded (look at the pic & the street views)
>>
It's pretty clear he just panicked after that stupid cunt hit his car. He also abandoned his car in middle of the street, meaning it probably wasn't a planned attack.
>>
>>139537066
The smoking gun that isn't present is the attack that causes the acceleration to begin with, which according to your diagram occurred on an empty street from the video. That's the proof I was asking for. If this attack exists, it must have been further up 4th street.
>>
>>139538251
A V6 challenger can't accelerate that fast in 10ft. Getting real sick of this blatant bullshit.

It's rather telling that you don't post a link to the actual video. Anyone with a basic understanding of physical space can tell that you're full of shit.
>>
File: im not saying it's donna soto.png (2MB, 1446x1652px) Image search: [Google]
im not saying it's donna soto.png
2MB, 1446x1652px
>>139530458
sorry dudes I couldnt resist
>>
File: pepe_wink.jpg (23KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_wink.jpg
23KB, 349x356px
>>139538104
excellent find, did not see the one way sign before

if anything, accelerating forward was the least aggressive option, left & right were impossible (solid building walls) and backwards would have certainly hit the attacker (because he was directly behind the car for all the driver knew due to the impacts on the back)

as sad as this sounds, driving forward at least gave the crowd in front more time/distance to disperse than instantly backing over the attacker behind the car...

not moving, or getting out of the car would have been suicide, and nobody could have reasonably expected the driver to do these things (sacrifice his life to protect his assailants)

like i said, the driver had no good options
>>
>>139538631
He did not abandon the car, I personally witnessed him flee from the scene.
>>
>>139538660
>A V6 challenger can't accelerate that fast in 10ft.
source
>>
>>139538763
The fact that he instantly slammed the car in reverse and floored it until he hit the cross street two blocks up shits all over your theory.
>>
File: acquit.png (334KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
acquit.png
334KB, 599x337px
>>139538639
two things:
1. here is the smoking gun (the blunt object hitting the back of the car pre-acceleration and before anybody was hit)
2. does the street look empty to you? it's completely blocked by a mob
>>
>>139538104
You are allowed to turn around in a case such as a big parade of people in the middle of the road
>>
>>139538985
Familiarity with cars and physical space (ie I'm a man). You know 10ft is practically a car length right?
>>
>>139539138
not an argument
>>
>>139539009
bullshit, it reinforces my theory. he left without ramming the crowd again. after his car was attacked, he went from carefully avoiding the crowd, to simply trying to escape, without regard for people blocking his way (but also without going out of his way to hit them)

someone with an intent to attack would have rammed the crowd over and over and over

he only killed one person, by accident

similar vehicular attacks that were carried out intentionally by terrorists have killed dozens and injured hundreds, and involved many repeated rammings of crowds, with no attempts to escape

prove me wrong
>>
File: 1503237101183.jpg (67KB, 642x484px) Image search: [Google]
1503237101183.jpg
67KB, 642x484px
>>139530458
>>
>>139539023
1. Bullshit and you know it.
2. If anything that goes against your theory. He could have easily turned off before he got to the crowd. Instead he continues on, accelerates causing the crowd to react, smashes into them and without any hesitation throws it into reverse and flees the scene.
>>
>>139539311
he didn't even hit her directly did he? i thought i read that she was standing on the car and basically got knocked off her feet and went head into its windshield.
>>
>>139539009
He couldn't exactly continue forward after hitting the car in front of him so you can't fault him for travelling the wrong way down a one way street.
>>
>>139539662
he should've stuck around as people were jumping on his car smashing it with blunt objects? fuck you, i'd get the fuck outta there no matter how many commies heads got flattened under my tires.
>>
>>139539311
He left because he was fleeing the scene of a crime. I literally watched him with my own eyes trying to get away. He drove right by me and a group of 5 or 6 cops. Nobody was chasing him at that point. He could have easily pulled over and turned himself in but instead he ran.
>>
>>139539646
that's my point. he wasn't speeding or disregarding pedestrians UNTIL he was attacked. he only went into panic mode after being attacked (and he was completely surrounded during the attack), and he was only trying to get away. he did not repeatedly ram the crowd, he tried to escape, he only killed one person by accident which is extremely low compared to recent vehicular rammings that WERE intentional, and done repeatedly (whereas this guy only hit people once while fleeing the bat attacker, then backed away & didn't hit anyone else)
>>
>>139539023
But your diagram marks 2(two) points of contact with Antifa before hitting the crowd. One is the one you just mentioned on 4th street. However, he was coming in at a high rate of speed that would have made it difficult to stop. Your diagram claims that he was fleeing another violent situation, and this is why he was going so fast, but there is no evidence of this. Also, the intersection of 4th and main was empty of people, it is the intersection before the mob on 4th and water.
>>
>>139540013
Travelling a block away isn't necassary reasonable distance from an angry mob.
>>
>>139539753
That's not what I'm saying, in arguing that he could have reverseddown the road prior to the hit. The "he had no options" argument is bullshit.

>>139539753
See
>>139540013
>>
>>139540071
this. if i'm going to prison for life anyway, i'm taking as many to the grave as possible if that's my goal to begin with.
>>
>>139539088
Nope, you are not. The ONLY time that you are legally allowed to do so is if Police order you to. Which is the whole reason why you need permits to hold protests/rallys to begin with, to give cops the notice to block roads to avoid these situations from occuring.

As a driver you have no legal obligation to turn around if a crowd is illegally blocking traffic. Further more, since this was a one way road, Driving in the opposite direction poses substantially more dangers and since he is breaking the law, he would be liable for any damages dealt.
>>
>>139539662
where is the BS? all i see is the car being struck from behind by a bat, buildings on either side, and a mob totally blocking the forward path

prove me wrong
>>
>>139540263
He went drove much farther than a block.
>>
>>139540348
You don't see what you don't want to see. That much is obvious.
>>
>>139540290
you don't get it, he had no malicious intent and it was NOT a terrorist attack. he only killed one person BY ACCIDENT. if he wanted to kill, he would have rammed the crowd repeatedly, but he didn't

your post doesn't make sense
>>
>>139540224
>this is why he was going so fast
He was not speeding.
>>
>>139540414
Fleeing the scene does not imply intent.

>>139540071
Damage was low because he hit 2 cars.
>>
>>139540013
absolute bullshit, he left because his life was in danger if he stayed, his car was already being smashed with bats by a surrounding angry mob, he had to get out of there
>>
L@@K L@@K L@@K

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDxLkeLygzJm
7:28 you see the driver of the empty car filming up the street seconds before the car comes, also the faggot filming immediately calles the driver a nazi after the crash
pretty weird.
>>
>>139530458

I wish you idiots would just disown this guy as the schizophrenic lone actor he was instead of grasping at straws to defend him. Even if he were innocent, you're damaging your own optics to act as apologists for a perceived murderer so long as he's on your side At the very, very best, he was putting himself in position for someone to make his day, so don't act like he dindu nuffin.
>>
File: 4f5.png (80KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
4f5.png
80KB, 455x455px
>>139531758
>New evidence
It's not new. Video shows everything. They began swinging at him AFTER he started accelerating.

Your boy is going to the booty house.
>>
>>139539862
this, he is under no moral, legal or other obligation to sacrifice his life to protect his assailants - he is under an obligation to make reasonable provisions to minimize damage (i.e. get out as fast as possible and don't go out of your way to hit people), which is exactly what he did

he's innocent
>>
>>139530458
>Take a good, long look at this pic & think about it. How can anybody say that this was an "attack" or "terrorism"? This pic clearly establishes that the driver was surrounded, his car was being attacked, he had no good options to escape, and his only other option was basically to sit still and be dragged out & beaten / killed.
>Anybody want to try and counter this? I'm waiting.
Who fucking cares
Some fat dumb cunt who got in the way of a protest over some dumb stupid shit
Let them crucify him as a fucking representation of idiocy
If he "wasnt trying" to hit anyone he shouldn't of drove THROUGH the mob
Should've gotten out and fucked off, only an idiot would've plowed through to "escape with their lives"
This is the equivalent of walking through a forest of chimps and instead of taking off your backpack you shoot a chimp, pussy out, and run
>>
>>139540553
watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7FPmojhEeE

>>139540664
And you read what you want to read.

You can hear and see him accelerate before the guy hits it with a flag.
>>
>>139540510
are you denying that the picture clearly shows a bat striking the back of the car, with buildings on either side, and a mob in front?
>>
>>139530458
No shit. Why do you think the media hasn't been talking about him? They just talk about "violence" in Charlottesville, but no specific mention of the accused.

This is going to be the next Zimmerman case.
>>
>>139540282
It was a one way road, doing so breaks the law and makes him liable for any damages dealt. He only reversed after the collision when the Antifa goons continued attacking the car, giving him the right to act in self defense as reversing was now the only physical way of escape.
>>
>>139540982
Are you denying that he accelerated before the bat strike? Are you denying that he didn't fly the fuck down the street like a madman?

You're a joke.
>>
>>139540838
he was under the posted speed limit (25 mph)
>>139539646

he only accelerated & hit people AFTER being hit.. he slowed to a near stop in front of the mob before being hit (so as to not endanger them)

prove me wrong
>>
>>139530458
IF THE STICK HIT YOU MUST ACQUIT
>>
>>139541179
Bullshit.

Use your ears and eyes.

>>
>>139540723
new footage here I think
>>
>>139541160
he is moving before the bat strike, but STOPS, and doesn't hit anybody, until AFTER THE STRIKE

0:03 he slows down a lot, only speeds up after being hit

you're a joke
>>
>>139541179
4/10 You got me to respond
>>
>>139530458
I'm saving this before it gets deleted.
>>
>>139530458
Anybody with half a brain knows that if the driver wanted to intentionally kill a bunch of leftist then he would have killed more than just one.
>>
>>139540915
>Let them crucify him as a fucking representation of idiocy

yeah let them frame, slander & demonize the right so they can massively ratchet up online censorship, great plan

>Should've gotten out and fucked off

that's suicide
>>
>>139541414
He guns it into the crowd before the strike. You can see the car squat and you can hear the motor rev. All you have to do is watch the video. You know, the one you've resisted posting because it shows you're full of shit.

>>
>>139541517
THIS

he would have rammed the crowd repeatedly if that was his intent

other incidents with vehicles that WERE intentional and WERE terrorist attacks killed dozens, and injured hundreds, involved many repeated rammings, and no escape attempts
>>
>>139541726
he drives down the street before the strike, then he CLEARLY slows down a lot, to a near stop, and only accelerates again AFTER the strike

the idiot with the bat should NOT have hit the car (this was the biggest problem) and the mob should not have been blocking the one way street, and everybody would have been fine

you're full of shit
>>
File: were having fun now.png (2MB, 1382x694px) Image search: [Google]
were having fun now.png
2MB, 1382x694px
>>139540938
I've seen the video. I've also used google maps to measure out the distance travelled between the start of the video and the spot at which the antifa goon attacked the car.

3.6 seconds from 0:00 to when the antifa hits the car. 23.6121 mph in a 25 zone, the guy isn't speeding.
>>
>>139541939
Nope, you can hear and see him accelerate before the strike. Stop lying faggot. It makes us look like disingenuous retards.
>>
>>139541729
I know you're a troll, but I wonder if you would be making so many excuses if this guy was named Laquan or Mohammed.
>>
>>139530458
>omg im surround by a group of hipsters in denim shorts and flannel shirts with bowties and someone just hit my car with a flag i must accelerate into the crowd
>>
>>139542022
thank you

more proof that
>>139541726
is full of shit and lying
>>
>>139540414
Without revealing your identity, care to give a little context?

Because things look a lot like this:

He's at a tense protest. There are aggressive lefties attacking people all over the place and the cops are just letting everybody fight.

He has no expectation of fair treatment or safety from anyone near him. As he gets surrounded, the tension builds and he tries to get through the crowd but can't see the stopped cars ahead. Ends up crushing some violent lefties in the process. Backs the hell out of there, probably shaken (unless you believe the government killer/false flag theory) and drives far away before thinking, fuck I'd better turn myself in.

Do you really want to see all the wealthy white self haters get assassinated because every normal white man knows he can't expect fair play from the government or the lefties?

Your side claims white men are evil for only wanting to live white and have a say in who lives in their communities. Do you want to see what happens, when they know fair play is not something they can engage in? You won't like it one bit. Hint: Even some Cops would agree that the left is getting way out of hand.
>>
>>139541726
It's an interesting one he's going quite fast at first, then seems to slow down a bit when he sees the crowd, stays in the middle of the road, the car gets hit then I think I hear an acceleration.
>>
>>139542152
he's under no obligation, moral, legal or otherwise, to kill himself by getting out of his car / being dragged out of his car by masked psychos with bats who are part of a known terrorist org.

he was alone, he can't win against a mob, impossible, doesn't matter how weak each individual in the mob is, be realistic

try again
>>
>>139542022
He speeds into the intersection and then slams on his brakes for whatever reason, then rolls for a moment and then fucking guns it. It's all on video, no matter how you try to jew it it's all on video.

It doesn't matter if the speed limit is 25, 30, 35 or whatever. Pedestrians have the right away. Your muh 23.6121 in a 25 argument is garbage.
>>
>>139541726
More evident in this periscope:>>139540723

>>139541729
I'll buy that once the bat is swung, he is already moving forward and the knee jerk solution would be to get through by any means necessary.

However:
>still no proof of previous attack that YOU indicated happened
>Why was the driver there?
This area is in the middle of town? The driver was not from the area, why would he not just leave town to the north and away from protesters? Without proof of a prior attack penning the driver in, this case seems open and shut premeditated return to the crowds and attack.
>>
>>139542506
*town.
>>
>>139542293
that's exactly what I've been saying, the acceleration that results in people being hit only comes AFTER the car is attacked

if the car had never been attacked, the driver may have had time to honk his horn, or people may have stopped blocking the road (unlikely) and the driver could have passed thru safely

if the road wasn't blocked, the driver could have escaped without hitting anybody, EVEN IF the car had been attacked from the back

he's innocent
>>
>>139530458
>1 image: yellow arrow pointing at shop sign
>2 image: yellow arrow pointing at road sign
Retard who did this picture should kill himself.
>>
>>139542171
I'm not on the left, I voted trump and I didn't see the accident in person. I saw him flee the scene, I was 5 or 6 blocks away around the corner standing right next to a group of cops. Like I said, he could have easily turned himself in then.

>>139542293
He accelerates before the hit. You can clearly see and hear it.
>>
>>139542677
I hope you're his lawyer, lol.
He'll get the needle.
>>
File: It says DODGE, just dodge it.png (2MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
It says DODGE, just dodge it.png
2MB, 1500x1000px
>>139530458
Turns out that the person who took the photo tampered with it.

Here's the original, unedited one.
>>
>>139542677
>Driving into the middle of town when he should have been leaving
>Not being conscious that crowds of rioters were about and should be avoided
>>
I just watched the video with an unbiased mind, I don't see him being hit before he accelerated into the crowd
>>
File: 1357702156843.gif (2MB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1357702156843.gif
2MB, 250x220px
>>139542677
>the acceleration that results in people being hit only comes AFTER the car is attacked
Wrong. The republican flag leads me to believe that you're an antifa (or whatever) shill trying to bamboozle /pol/ into supporting an obviously false cause.
>>
>>139543002
Start at 0:02 in vid>>139541726 and start/stop until you see it, strike is a 0:03
>>
>>139543002
Because he isn't, anyone who looks at the video objectively can see and hear that.
>>
>>139542437
>He speeds into the intersection
trying to get away, hasn't hit anybody yet, and not speeding
>and then slams on his brakes for whatever reason
to PROTECT the mob in front of him (note that driver hasn't been attacked yet and is still treating the pedestrians carefully and hasn't hit anybody)
>then rolls for a moment
very slowly proceeding down the road, hoping people will move
>then fucking guns it
this is the driver's response to the bat strike, now he is under attack and fearing for his life, safety of pedestrians blocking the road is now a secondary priority
>Your muh 23.6121 in a 25 argument is garbage
not garbage, it's quantitative proof that the driver was not speeding or behaving dangerously until AFTER the bat attack
>Pedestrians have the right away
pedestrians do not have the right to drag a man out of his car and beat him to death, nor do they have the right to physically block a driver in said scenario from escaping, as this is accessory to the murder (intentionally or unintentionally) by boxing the driver in to seal his fate

the whole thing is very unfortunate but it completely lacks intent, malice or terroristic nature (except possibly the ANTIFA atacking his car)
>>
>>139543238
He accelerates before the strike dipshit. For fuck sakes would you retarded niggers open your eyes?
>>
>>139543312
Bullshit but people will believe it.
>>
File: red van mystery driver.png (722KB, 771x1102px) Image search: [Google]
red van mystery driver.png
722KB, 771x1102px
>>139540723
so donna soto is seen driving the red van in the grassy knoll video and then she is clearly gone in the periscope.

where did donna soto run off to?
>>
>>139530458
the fact that he did hit the brakes and that only one person died weigh in the favor of his not being guilty. i see this as involuntary manslaughter maximum. if he was looking to kill, he would have killed fifty minimum.
nevertheless, he is a piece of shit.
>>
>>139543249
false, look at the still pics where the car is cleary being hit:>>139537066

also look at the original pic
>>139530458
>>
>>139536355
That's the biggest red flag for me. What the Hell was that car doing there, and why did people congregate around it?
>>
>>139542437
>It doesn't matter if the speed limit is 25, 30, 35 or whatever. Pedestrians have the right away.
It's clear you haven't studied law, very similar scenarioes are brought up often because how counterintuitive they may seem to the layman.

Pedestrains do not have right of way when they are illegally blocking traffic. Drivers have an obligation/duty of care to limit and prevent harm however the right to self defense supersedes that right if the party is acting in an otherwise legal manner. The driver was not speeding and going the only way legally avaliable to him; when his car was attacked, he could only proceed through the crowd which caused the crash. Afterwards, he was still attacked, seeing that he was physically blocked in he was forced to reverse up the street in order to defend himself.
>>
I hope all those people that defended that cop in Minnesota actions when he shot that woman because she hit the car, defends The alt right whalers actions in this case as the same thing happened
>>
>>139543143
This is the only explanation that makes sense. The diagram is unsubstantiated, and there is no good faith reason for the driver to even be there except an attack that didn't happen or a combination of getting lost AND not paying attention.

>>139543331
Just pointing out that the strike did happen, famalam
>>
File: additional_arguments.jpg (100KB, 960x904px) Image search: [Google]
additional_arguments.jpg
100KB, 960x904px
>>139543435
>Bullshit
not an argument

please try again, i'm curious
>>
>>139543542
she's standing in front of the car filming over the top of it, aiming up the street seconds before the crash, you see her at 7:28 in the periscope.
>>
File: geewhocouldbebehindthispost.png (16KB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
geewhocouldbebehindthispost.png
16KB, 219x186px
>>139543577
Nobody claimed the car was never hit. You know this, I know this anyone paying attention to the argument knows this.

>>139543601
The video shows clearly that it's offensive and not defensive.
>>
>>139537801
>"i read minds"
wrong, faggot.
>>
>>139543672
Your diagram is bullshit unless you address your unexplained pre-video antifa mob.
>>
File: 1497497244576.jpg (140KB, 960x851px) Image search: [Google]
1497497244576.jpg
140KB, 960x851px
>>139542911
>NZI 1488
>>
>>139543575
> i see this as involuntary manslaughter maximum
so do I
> if he was looking to kill, he would have killed fifty minimum
I agree, look at other incidents with muslims terrorists using cars as weapons, they killed dozens in each attack and injured hundreds, and rammed the crowd over and over

>nevertheless, he is a piece of shit.
why?
>>
>>139540723
>https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDxLkeLygzJm
all those thuds, lol, wow - sounded a bit like thunder even.
>>
>>139543980
the mob was blocking the one way road the entire time, before, during and after the video

I don't understand your point
>>
>>139542911
Can't be real, you don't even see the true driver in the mirror
>>
>>139543880
>The video shows clearly that it's offensive and not defensive.
The video shows a car, driving down a one way road within the speed limit, breaking to avoid hitting people, something it's perfectly legally entitled to do. What it also shows is a large group of people illegally blocking traffic and one of those people attacking the car, giving reasonable cause for the driver to fear for his personal safety.
>>
>>139542152
He was fucking physically assaulted by these people during his 100% legal rally just moments before. There are numerous photo and videos of attendees battling for their lives just to get to their cars and go home
>>
>>139543880
>The video shows clearly that it's offensive and not defensive.

unsubstantiated claim

please substantiate
>>
File: suv.jpg (695KB, 2239x1136px) Image search: [Google]
suv.jpg
695KB, 2239x1136px
>>139543825
wait a second. wait a second. She parks the car at least 5 minutes before the crash. gets out & stands in front of her van, which is blocking the intersection. Proceeds to film up the street. I remember her now with the black shirt . shes getting hit by her own van
>>
File: amusedhitler.jpg (59KB, 513x510px) Image search: [Google]
amusedhitler.jpg
59KB, 513x510px
>>139544211
Yeah man, that car is just driving perfectly normal. Nothing suspicious about that behavior at all, he was a good boy he didn't do anything.
>>
>>139544009
look at him. granted, he is a mentally ill POS. still, a POS.
>>
>>139538703
What's Sandy Hook mom doing here?
>>
>>139544211
this, you basically said the same thing as my rebuttal here:
>>139543312
>>
>>139530458
Can't tell if you're a shill or truly this stupid. There's arguments to be made for innocence in the situation but your narrative is a complete joke.
>>
File: splat.gif (1MB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
splat.gif
1MB, 400x214px
>>139544322
Nah, I'm done talking to you, shill. You don't respond to half of my arguments so there's truly no point.
>>
File: mirror.png (204KB, 1416x840px) Image search: [Google]
mirror.png
204KB, 1416x840px
>>139544187
That's what scared me too, anon
I didn't even edit that
>>
Fuck off false flag - The driver was a crazy who's gonna get the lethal injection.
>>
>>139544523
>Can't tell if you're a shill or truly this stupid.
ad hominem
>There's arguments to be made for innocence in the situation but your narrative is a complete joke.
not an argument

please try again
>>
>>139544333
checked
the frog thinks this is important
>>
>>139544364
Up until the car was hit? Yes, it was legally supposed to be where it was and acting in accordance with the law. The people in the wrong are the protestors illegally blocking traffic.
>>
>>139544615
Windows are tinted dude. Also depends on the angle you're viewing the mirror from.
>>
>>139544162
Ah, I reread it. There was no previous attack implied, that was a theory going around earlier.

Regardless, you are ignoring the fact that he should not have even gone down that road to begin with if he just wanted to leave the city, let alone have been in that area.
>>
>>139530602

He should get off on that alone. If the president of the "state" has already deemed him guilty, how can his rights ever be defended?
>>
>>139544333
she has great footage potentially, I wonder if the police has it
>>
>>139544564
I responded to all of your arguments and countered them, that is a lie.

Your only proof that the driver's actions were offensive is that you said the word "clearly". That's not an argument.

Please try again
>>
>>139544790
Tires squealing, people screaming as he's coming through the intersection, and hard acceleration into a crowd. Textbook driving mah dude.
>>
File: wrong.jpg (6KB, 167x175px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
6KB, 167x175px
>>139544943
>>
File: cia cat.jpg (28KB, 364x363px) Image search: [Google]
cia cat.jpg
28KB, 364x363px
>>139544903
I dont think anyone was ever supposed to film her driving the red van. I think she got out and pretended to be a protester filming.
>>
>>139544838
>Regardless, you are ignoring the fact that he should not have even gone down that road to begin with if he just wanted to leave the city, let alone have been in that area.

Now you are backing things up far enough that it becomes difficult to assign blame. The driver couldn't have necessarily known ahead of time that going down that road would have resulted in the scenario that unfolded. He also had a right to be there (a permit actually which was upheld in court). Threats of violence are not a legitimate way to prevent people's freedom of movement or association (that's actually extremely unconstitutional), and they certainly can't act as a legal defense.
>>
>>139530458
/pol/ is not one person, but most people on this board concur it was self defense. Preach to the choir thread.
>>
>>139545082
>Tires squealing, people screaming as he's coming through the intersection
obeying the speed limit, not hitting anybody, not doing anything wrong
>hard acceleration into a crowd.
only after his car was attacked and he had no other ways to go

he's innocent
>>
>>139544856
he only said that cause the media was having a huge seizure/temper tantrum
>>
>>139545167
not an argument

provide proof that the harm was intentional or reasonably avoidable
>>
>>139545284
dude, people look like other people. I have several dopplegangers myself in my city who keep fucking up my coffee order because the girl behind the counter sees me coming in, thinks im him, and has some faggy mocha drink waiting for me when my usual is large cream only.
>>
>>139544819
Makes sense, since that was my initial assumption as welll. I like to keep the "the photo's been tampered with" thought in the back of my head, just for tin-foiling.

Dreaming of something bigger
>>
>>139530458
Yep. Just don't tell anyone or they'll go full MUH HEATHER ! ! ! !!!
>>
>>139545812
shut the fuck up
>>
>>139545381
Not really. All the protesters had been leaving. I beleive people were parking north of the central city, which had highway access. Why would you go back to an area where people were just attacking you? Also, why would he not be worried about the presence of traffic-blocking counter protesters? He should have been moving cautiously if he was just trying to avoid trouble, and could have bailed out of the situation well before being swarmed by people.
>>
File: char_maroon21.jpg (340KB, 2054x640px) Image search: [Google]
char_maroon21.jpg
340KB, 2054x640px
>>139544333
Man what a false flag. These two new youtube vids are going to blow the lid of this farce. Here's the "Grassy Knoll" one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM

Note, from the pic attached that the black SUV has left the scene soon after the Dodge reverses past it.
>>
>>139545381
>>139545535
>>139545740
>>
>>139543331
>He accelerates before the strike dipshit
wah wah wah, even 5 year olds dont whine as much as you.
even if he start accelerating a fraction of a second before the strike on his car, seeing someone lunge at your car with a weapon is enough to cause his reaction. His car has prior damage on it also and know one knows what he went through before the camera starts rolling. If his car was assaulted prior to what we see on camera this can justify a fight or flee mindset.
Considering the lack of police controlling an armed and angry mob that is deliberately flouting the law and blocking a one way street I hope it is ruled self defense. When you willing join an armed and violent mob and willfully break the law you deserve no protection from the law.
>>
File: intersection.png (3MB, 1747x809px) Image search: [Google]
intersection.png
3MB, 1747x809px
>>139546291
A guy from out of town makes a wrong turn?
Further more, this is the view he had at the earliest spot he could have got on the one way road, after which he was locked in and could go nowhere else (except illegally driving through a strip mall)
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@38.03087,-78.4789333,3a,75y,157.13h,74.08t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sH29ulMcCTZZBPEtkAXAWUw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Could you tell what was waiting at the end of the one way road from here?
>>
>>139546291
>Not really. All the protesters had been leaving. I beleive people were parking north of the central city, which had highway access
need proof for this, although it may not matter because it's not very relevant
>Why would you go back to an area where people were just attacking you?
there are a million possible reasons, it doesn't prove intent or anything illegal. he had a right to be there (a permit)
> Also, why would he not be worried about the presence of traffic-blocking counter protesters?
how do you know he wasn't worried? and how does him worrying about them prove anything illegal or malicious?
>He should have been moving cautiously if he was just trying to avoid trouble
he WAS moving cautiously, obeying speed limits and didn't hit anybody, RIGHT UP to the point where his car was attacked with a bat and he had no good escape paths
>and could have bailed out of the situation well before being swarmed by people
possibly, possibly not, but he's under no obligation to curtail his own rights, especially freedom of association & freedom of movement, to accommodate violent threats from others. that's the whole purpose of ANTIFA, to force us to curtail our rights through threats of violence and terror, that's why they are a terrorist organization

the problem with your statements is that they don't prove anything illegal, only what could be argued to be "unwise", and they seem to lend legitimacy to violent threats used to deny people their rights
>>
>>139546848
again not an argument
>>
There were tons of antifa with cameras at that thing, yet the only one I've found is this
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDxLkeLygzJm
Posted earlier in the thread. Where are all the other videos?
>>
>>139546893
this
>>
>>139544333
so this was a setup? she blocked the street and the mob waited to ambush a nazi.
>>
>>139543143
watch the video again, the driver slows to almost a stop in front of the mob (to protect them), and only accelerates after being hit

calling me a shill is not an argument (and not accurate either)
>>
>>139542437
>then slams on his brakes for whatever reason

To avoid hitting the people in front of him you jackass.
>>
File: borbog.png (190KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
borbog.png
190KB, 400x400px
>>139546738
I also want to point out to anyone who thinks the lady driving the red van and the one getting hit are different people. They both have big trashy tattoo on their left arm. Also the same black sleeveless shirt.
>>
>>139545615
>he only said that cause the media was having a huge seizure/temper tantrum

then it should backfire on them hysterically
>>
File: u turn.jpg (119KB, 740x471px) Image search: [Google]
u turn.jpg
119KB, 740x471px
>>139531758
The counter argument is that he was patrolling the area and purposefully picked that road to ram into the crowd
>>
>>139547493
exactly, and only speeds up again after being hit

he was clearly being very careful with surrounding pedestrians right up until his car was attacked

he's innocent
>>
File: shillantivenom.png (3MB, 1821x867px) Image search: [Google]
shillantivenom.png
3MB, 1821x867px
>>139546925
Yes you can, easily, you already know that though.
>>
File: 1502897795960.jpg (100KB, 1024x914px) Image search: [Google]
1502897795960.jpg
100KB, 1024x914px
>>139544333
I think she got out to film the people behind her (in front of the car) since the march just came through

But that doesn't explain what the fuck she was doing there for 5 minutes. Is there a good shot of van's plate?
>>
>>139547691
unsubstantiated

prove your claim

he didn't break the speed limit or hit anybody on that street until his car was attacked
>>
>>139547818
Yes, and someone paid to find out the owner of the vehicle, but they sent him info for the wrong vehicle
>>
>>139547431
fuck off shill

>>139547493
And then accelerates into the people in front of him. Seems reasonable.
>>
>>139546982
>>139546925
He came N to S, and had an American Vanguard shield. This would indicate that he was parked with most of the others around McIntyre Park north of the city (where they reconvened after getting kicked out of Lee Park). This would indicate he would have been part of a group with an exit plan.

To >>139546982 specifically
>Protest was over, permit didn't matter anymore
>could have stopped after seeing a huge mass of people walking along a main thoroughfare of town, and bailed.
He was on a one way street but nobody else was around.

Your last argument has some credence though, in that he plausibly could have been attempting to assert his right to travel and was immediately assaulted and therefore he fled in a panicked way to get to safety.
>>
>>139547961
>fuck off shill
not an argument
>And then accelerates into the people in front of him. Seems reasonable.
only after his car was attacked and he had no other escape paths

try again
>>
File: maroon van.png (982KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maroon van.png
982KB, 1366x768px
>>139547818
people ran plates already and traces it to some guy in cville I think. I forget the details
>>
>>139547914
How is it unsubstantiated? The route he took indicates that he was circling the area, there was no reason for him to go down that road
>>
>>139547691
Is there evidence of him doing a U-turn and not driving further before looping back?
>>
>>139548082
Before you fucking nigger shill. BEFORE not after, BEFORE.

>>
>>139547961
If he was out for blood why would he brake at all? My point was that "for whatever reason" sounds like you're saying braking is more suspicious than not braking.
>>
>>139548250
The only way route possible is by making a U turn
>>
>>139547691
Do you have evidence this was the route taken?
>>
>>139548075
>This would indicate he would have been part of a group with an exit plan

is he legally obligated to stay with his group when they exit? does not doing so prove anything?

>Protest was over, permit didn't matter anymore
>could have stopped after seeing a huge mass of people walking along a main thoroughfare of town, and bailed
>He was on a one way street but nobody else was around.
is any of this illegal or does it prove anything? are others allowed to dictate our freedom of movement or association using illegal and terroristic threats of violence?

>Your last argument has some credence though, in that he plausibly could have been attempting to assert his right to travel and was immediately assaulted and therefore he fled in a panicked way to get to safety.
exactly
>>
>>139548134
That info would be worth remembering, to see what connections he had and who the woman is
>>
>>139548134
Thats a nice 2x4, it'd be a shame, if someone ran it over.
>>
>>139546893
>His car has prior damage on it also and know one knows what he went through before the camera starts rolling.
Even if this prior damage actually is related to events of this day, it's unlikely that it occured on 4th street (that is where he hit the crowd, supposedly after this unknown attack). Why?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0_vGhASjtU
Because on the video where he leaves the scene, he drives from on adjacent Market St., between crossings of 4th st. and 5th st. (very close to the place of attack), and no violent crowd he was supposedly fleeing from right before committing his attack is seen there.
>>
Assuming he wasn't a spook, my assumption is that he was there to abuse the laws to drive into the crowd legally. It's very fucking well known that you get off if they smash your car. No reason to not abuse this.
>>
>>139548252
watch specifically at 0:04, it's AFTER the bat strike

the fact that the car obeyed the speed limit and didn't hit anybody until it was attacked & trapped shows that this was not aggressive

sorry
>>
>>139548271
Honestly, I think he hit the brakes because of the uneven terrain directly before and after the crosswalk. I know that area and the sidewalk is level but the road crossing it is on a downhill. You can hear the car bottom out and his tires squeal. Or maybe he just hesitated for a moment before recommitting. Who knows? What I do know is that he accelerates hard before the car is struck by the flag guy. That much is clear from the video. The video completely discredits the self defense argument.

>>
>>139548487
It's based on the video of the challenger 8 minutes before the car crash and the roads. You can verify it on google earth
>>
>>139548372
No, he could've kept going and then turned left twice somewhere to the east

This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePsK0dpyu4g shows he's traveling East 6 minutes before the crash
>>
>>139548187
>there was no reason for him to go down that road

how about because he's bloody well allowed to and it's not illegal?
>>
>>139547715
and for all we know he may have had no intention of turning down the one way street but did so trying to avoid an attack or other protestors blocking a road.

I
>>
File: DILdFJsXsAA0g0b.jpg (71KB, 745x798px) Image search: [Google]
DILdFJsXsAA0g0b.jpg
71KB, 745x798px
He's going to walk like Zimmerman... It's going to be dope.
>>
>>139548722
>my assumption is that he was there to abuse the laws to drive into the crowd legally

prove your assumption
>>
>>139548252
he was going slow enough to scuff the bottom of the car on the grade change
then when he reverses? no scuff sound because he was going fast enough
you=BTFO
>>
>>139548775
>You can hear the car bottom out and his tires squeal.
that means he wasnt going fast enough
>>
>>139548252
I have a really strong feeling that at least some of those who say AFTER (not op tho) are listening to this video without headphones. When i turn them off, it actually sounds like he speeds up on 0:04, not 0:02
>>
File: 1377471508960.jpg (31KB, 431x620px) Image search: [Google]
1377471508960.jpg
31KB, 431x620px
>>139548734
Watch at :02 you faggot. You can hear the engine rev and see the car squat. The engine continues to rev until the impact with no hesitation or stutter. It begins revving before the guy with the flag hits it.
>>
>>139544856
Trump said he's guilty so the court should show solidarity with Antifa and act counter to Trump's wishes. Set him free to spite Trump and his butthole supporters.
>>
>>139548930
there are million possible reasons why he turned down the road

the fact of the matter is nobody has to PROVE why they were doing something that is entirely legal and within their rights

he's allowed to go down that road, and others aren't allowed to deny him freedom of movement by using threats of violence & terrorism
>>
>>139548841
You can only turn east twice all the way down on 10th street, at which point he'd be way the fuck out of the protest area which would again, imply he returned to the site of the protest after passing by the area of the accident

Regardless, the claim that he was just trying to leave the area is bogus since he deliberately chose to return to the protest site and go down a 1 way street that he knew was blocked by protesters
>>
>>139549116
>You can hear the engine rev
no you cant?
>>
>>139548492
What I was saying was that it was likely he was going into the crowd on purpose. Your previous argument shows that this can be true and while being lawful. Trying to delve into the drivers intentions is beyond our scope, but nailing down where this car actually drove could debunk my earlier points.

>>139548789
Sauce?
>>
>>139549116
Engine doesn't Rev until the car is hit twice, IMO it's the strongest argument for self defense
>>
>>139536198

I think you've doubled the number of lawyers in this thread.
>>
>>139549224
I'm not concerned with that second claim, but there was 6 minutes for him to loop back. Your route would have got back to the intersection much faster, and I'm pretty sure he would have to drive through the people marching down waters

There is a highway to the East that he could've missed the turn on
>>
File: 1394338282239.gif (1MB, 227x136px) Image search: [Google]
1394338282239.gif
1MB, 227x136px
>>139548930
fuck off MUH 23.621626362 MPH cunt

>>139549034
>what are approach and departure angles?

>>139549113
Yeah they might not be hearing it, I'm using ATH-M50x's running through a NAD receiver cranked up. It's obvious as fuck that he accelerates before the guy hits him, hence why I've been saying look AND listen.
>>
>>139549256
>>139549392
You guys need your hearing checked or better headphones.
>>
>>139547715
From that angle, he'd have a clearer view but given he's lower to the road than what the google car camera would be and given the nature of the road (slope, flat then slope), it would make it extremely improbable he'd have any clear view on the intersection where the accident occured.

This (>>139547691) also alledges he came from the angle shown in my picture.
>>
>>139530458
Think we could meme another Presidential Pardon?
>>
No way that fucker with the flag could have hit him if he was a regular fast driving religion of peace member that alone almost proves he's innocent, especialy that bitch probably died of being fat and not directly because the car hit her.
>>
File: IMG_0535.jpg (26KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0535.jpg
26KB, 240x240px
>>139530458
Because I saw the video that did not have brake lights before it was shopped. Good try though. The kid was a schizo autist. Quit trying to descredit his intentions and make everyone on the right look bad for claiming he was innocent.
>>
>>139549715
He'll get acquitted of 2nd degree murder, or a vehicular manslaughter at most
>>
>>139549651
Zoom in the timeline on audacity or sony vegas, the car doesn't rev up until the guy on the left smacks him
>>
>>139549034
>>139549101
>>139549113
>>139549116
>you faggot
not an argument
>You can hear the engine rev and see the car squat
he's still within the speed limit and hasn't hit anybody, and note that he SLOWS DOWN in front of the crowd (so as not to hit them) before the car is hit with the bat
>The engine continues to rev until the impact with no hesitation or stutter
you can clearly see the car go from braking and moving very slow, to accelerating AFTER the impact
>t begins revving before the guy with the flag hits it
the car only rapidly accelerates AFTER the impact

sorry
>>
>>139548134
>>139548546
That information was wrong, the website that provided the info sent the info for a different VIN number

An explanation:
https://youtu.be/y1_TRkLNh7Q?t=32m9s
>>
>>139549867
Then why can I hear it? And the engine sound isn't the same hertz in lower rpms as it is in higher rpms so that proves nothing. You can hear the engine "thump" as he floors it, you know that sound modern cars make with restrictive exhaust when you gas it?
>>
>>139549362
>What I was saying was that it was likely he was going into the crowd on purpose
we don't know for sure
>Your previous argument shows that this can be true and while being lawful
yes, even if the above is true, it doesn't prove anything illegal or malicious
>>
>>139550072
You tell me when in the video you hear a rev because I can't hear it and the video is clear that he was going 17 mph before the guy hits his car, that plus the very clear brake lights show he was decelerating as he approached the crowd
>>
>>139548930
>but did so trying to avoid an attack or other protestors blocking a road
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0_vGhASjtU
Show me crowd protestors here. That's the big street (Market street) he turned from to 4th street. Yet somehow he freely drives away through it.
>>
>>139549721
>especialy that bitch probably died of being fat and not directly because the car hit her.

Flawed arguement, It could be argued that given the fact Americans are typically obese, a reasonable law abiding person's actions in America must take that into consideration.
>>
Can I get some specifics on the car's path? Someone had a view from well before the accident right?
>>
>>139549798
I provided pics sourced from major news outlets (leftist ones even, no shopping involved)

he is innocent, i say this only because it's true and an innocent man shouldn't be wrongfully sentenced
>>
File: specops.png (897KB, 1262x467px) Image search: [Google]
specops.png
897KB, 1262x467px
>>139536037

Holy special ops Batman!
>>
>>139550402
It's at about :02. Shit man, you can see the car pick up speed and slightly squat before he crosses the flag guy.
>>
I agree. He was innocent.

He just accidentally flimflammed some zimzam. No big deal.
>>
>>139550564
the squat is from deceleration, when you slow down the front of the car dips
>>
>>139548134
I posted this a couple of days ago
>>>139286640
>>
>>139550637
It squats in the back not nose dive.
>>
>>139530458
you are stupid if you believe this
>>
>>139531000
Why would he even go down that road in the first place?
>>
>>139530458
bump
>>
>>139545615
Doesn't matter

Trump weighing in on an issue will never get him an impartial jury regardless.

> 5D chess
>>
File: 31873e52be[1].png (1009KB, 1284x715px) Image search: [Google]
31873e52be[1].png
1009KB, 1284x715px
>>139550786
The brakes are on and you can hear the car skid on the pavement from braking right at the beginning. After deceleration the car keeps a constant, slow speed, until the point where the car is struck, which is when it accelerates until it crashes into the car in front of it.
>>
>>139550602
God I fucking hope the trial is as rad as the flimflam trial. Nothing brings a bunch of heartless monsters together like laughing at dindus making assses out of themselves.
>>
>>139550833
>you are stupid if you believe this
not an argument

>>139550876
>Why would he even go down that road in the first place?
who knows, why does it matter? is it illegal for him to go down that road? should threats of violence be legitimately allowed to take away people's rights, esp. freedom of movement & association?
>>
>>139549950
>note that he SLOWS DOWN in front of the crowd (so as not to hit them) before the car is hit with the bat
Where? Are you referring to that >>139542911 photo? It is important, because the brief moment shown on it corresponds to 0:01 on original video, three seconds before he was "attacked".

>the car only rapidly accelerates AFTER the impact
>only rapidly
Also quite interesting if we assume it's true. So it means at this point in time his leg was on accelerator pedal, not on brake, therefore he has no intention to stop.
>>
>>139551086
this
>>
>>139551086
Wrong, get your eyes and ears checked. It accelerates before being struck.
>>
>>139551255
heard it now, low rumble before the stick hit
>>
>>139551255
No it doesn't, get your fucking eyes checked bud. it is rolling at a constant speed. I;'m guessing you're mistaking the cameraman lurching his camera forward as a speed increase by the vehicle?
>>
>>139536198
>If they can argue that the person hitting the car

none of that is going to mater... the guy is sitting inside a 3ton machine of metal and glass with nothing broken. The window is not smashes, no one is yanking his door open.

no reasonable person is fearing for their life at that time.

Then you have a crowd of people in front of him and clearly no where to go. We are not on the freeway with only a handful of people. There is not a pack of niggers on bikes trying to smash their way into the car when the guy has his kid in the back like that other person had happen a few years ago.

Even if his car was getting bashed a reasonable person going to go: Ahhh fuck me! My car!! Then figure it's going to need to be repaired or turned into insurance. Maybe they back up, maybe move a little. They DON'T gun it YOLO style in a huge crowd of people and the back end of another car.

Now will a lawyer try all sorts of trickery to say this and say that? Sure, that's his job to try to get reasonable doubt. Yet it's going to fail being again, car is fine, windows are up, guy is not some family man with a kid and a pack of niggers on his ass etc.
>>
>>139551340
Yep. I mean you can see the fucking thing accelerate prior to the stickhead, it's mind boggling that people are this dense.
>>
File: 1378612716910.gif (2MB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1378612716910.gif
2MB, 275x275px
>>139551417
Wrong. Use the the poles on the right side as reference.
>>
>>139551417
Also listen you stupid fuck. I'm starting to lose my patience with you retards.
>>
>>139551139
re-watch the video:
>>139541248
you can see that right before 0:04, the car is slowing down in front of the crowd, to protect them... then once it gets attacked, it accelerates

>So it means at this point in time his leg was on accelerator pedal, not on brake, therefore he has no intention to stop.

false, before the impact & acceleration, he could have easily braked if he chose to, he hadn't hit anybody at this point, or violated the speed limit, this proves nothing

he was rolling along very slowly before the impact & acceleration, possibly so people would get the message and clear the one way street so he could get thru (without actually endangering them), though who knows, but this all changed after his car was attacked
>>
>>139551421

I don't disagree, but to the best of my knowledge., we don't know what the guy is getting charged with. If his lawyers can prove that he was in fear, he can likely get at least murder-2, rather than whetever fuck-you charges that are going to land on him.
>>
>>139551796
HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW REPUBLICANS
>>
>>139551792
still cant hear anything and I see a brake light
are you suggesting he used both feet, one on each pedal?
>>
>>139551684
Funny, I was going to suggest the same thing to you. From the moment the camera flips up at 0:02 to the moment the car is struck it is traveling at a constant speed.
>>
>>139551796
The braking is clearly last minute panicking, 20 mph is a fucking unreasonable speed to drive towards a crowd of people
>>
>>139551796
>the car is slowing down in front of the crowd
>right before 0:04
No, it doesn't. Brakes aren't lit. He does that on 0:01

>he could have easily braked if he chose to, he hadn't hit anybody at this point, or violated the speed limit, this proves nothing
>he could have easily braked if he chose to
>if he chose to
>if
Exactly. A fucking crowd in front of him, and instead of choosing to brake he, according to your vision of this situation, choose to "roll along very slowly". Sounds legit.
>>
File: 1404264832755.png (20KB, 111x165px) Image search: [Google]
1404264832755.png
20KB, 111x165px
>>139552183
>>139552221
>can't tell if troll/shill or just retarded
Are you women with hearing problems? Because that would be excusable, women suck at judging distances. Are you manchildren that can't judge speed or how vehicles work?

What the fuck is going on with you guys?
>>
>>139552557
Nice argument.
>>
>>139551127
>who knows, why does it matter? is it illegal for him to go down that road? should threats of violence be legitimately allowed to take away people's rights, esp. freedom of movement & association

Then that would take away his whole argument of him "being scared for his life". If he was really scared for his life, why the hell would he go down that street in the first place unless he was looking for trouble.

That's like being a gun nut and going to commiefornia.
>>
>>139552557
>or how vehicles work
Or how driver's brain operates btw. "He could have braked if he CHOSE to" my ass
>>
>>139552702
Repetition only gets you so far, after so many times explaining the same split second over and over again I have no choice but to question the abilities of the viewer/listener.
>>
>>139539138
Cas are way longer than 10 feet you retarded faggot
>>
File: 1441919945125.jpg (64KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1441919945125.jpg
64KB, 612x574px
This case is all going to come down to what they charge him with.

If they charge him for 2nd degree murder, they're going to have to not only prove that the killing was unlawful (i.e. not self defense/shock of car getting hit), they're going to have to prove there was 'malice aforethought' (i.e. he knew he was going to do it, and intended to do it because he wanted to). If they go for a voluntary manslaughter they have a much better shot at winning.

>mfw they go for 1st degree murder
>mfw they lose the case and he walks
>mfw they riot because they don't know how laws work
>>
where is the fucking .webm of the mob closing in around him as he slows his approach upon realizing the alley is blocked? why have I only seen it once when it is the most important piece of evidence. I would be scared for my life if I was in that position too.
>>
>>139538660
A 285 HP 3.6L PentaStar V6 with 4 sp automatic in a 4300lb car isn't all that.
>>
File: redglaringatthedumbass.jpg (31KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
redglaringatthedumbass.jpg
31KB, 625x415px
>>139553650
I was being generous, that challenger is 16.5'. The challenger being longer than 10' only bolsters my argument.
>>
>>139553735
>malice aforethought
>...
>is right-wing
>was on rally recently
>was there equipped for fighting
>rally has gone violent "on many many sides"
>drives away
>sees crowd of antifa
>hit brakes for a moment
>doesn't stop, accelerates instead
>photos of him don't show he's panicking
>it is 2nd degree murder
>actual definition:
>A killing done impulsively without premeditation, but with malice aforethought
>Or a killing that results from an act intended to cause serious bodily harm
>Or a killing that results from an act that demonstrates the perpetrators depraved indifference to human life
>>
>>139536037
nigga this video aint got shit
>>
>>139536355
holy shit did you not watch the video here:
>>139536037
people crossing the street were not letting it pull out into the intersection. legally if a pedestrian is in a crosswalk you are not allowed to go thru it (duh!).
>>
>>139554531
>is right wing
>was on rally recently
Irrelevant in court but ok.

>was there equipped for fighting
He was equipped to defend himself a known violent group that announced their presence. If I were going to a parade and ISIS was showing up, I would (probably not go at all but) I would come armed to defend myself.

>doesn't stop, accelerates instead
Video evidence show acceleration after his car is struck. The video also shows him turning AWAY from the attacker (to the right of the street) and then back to the center. If he were trying to hurt as many people as he could, why wouldn't he come barreling from farther down in the street? Why would he wait until he was 20 feet away to slam into them?

Keep in mind I never said it wasn't 2nd degree murder, I only said it would definitely be harder to prove. Proving intent is difficult. What I said will be argued in court and if just 1 juror has 'reasonable doubt' then the whole case is in shambles and he walks. Attorneys don't give someone the most serious charge because 'it's right', they give them the biggest charge they can prove. Voluntary manslaughter seems to be the biggest charge they can easily prove. If they have evidence and confidence to go for 2nd degree murder then by all means go for it.
>>
>>139536037

>Full video without fag commentary
https://youtu.be/G9Bf9XOetMw

@50 you see the grey Challenger pass, I assume he is going around the block to get in position

@2:45 reporter passes the intersection, purple van is sitting their, not surrounded by a violent mob

@7:45 time of impact

>somewhere in that 5 minute window, the silver car got stuck behind the van and the crowd traveled 1 block over to chimp out at scene.

>was this all a giant LARP?
>>
File: 1503763873310.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503763873310.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>139555474
nice try faggot
>>
>>139538639
this. the other who have responded have either not watch the video or cannot shake themselves of their confirmation bias because of emotional investment/lack of critical thinking skills
>>
>>139546115
NO YOU
>>
>>139538763
>what is a car horn
>>
>>139555519
>Video evidence show acceleration after his car is struck
Audio evidence contradicts it

>I only said it would definitely be harder to prove
By this time i'm not even sure VA has voluntary manslaughter.
https://vacode.org/18.2-32/
They say murder of any degree implies "malice aforethought" and i've outlined the tactic they'll use in court to prove it. And they will win, because
>he came there, he was equipped for fighting
Now add to that some possible information about him actually being racist or something. It's very easy to find if it's true.
Also, your "what if ISIS comes" argument doesn't work, since these guys are already ousted as neo-nazis. Sad.
>>
>>139551255
>>139551340
it doesn't matter, it wasn't accelerating substantially until after the bat impact, it was just rolling very slowly, there was a noticeable spike in acceleration after the impact (caused by the impact, from driver fear), before that it was still entirely possible for the driver to stop before hitting anybody, after the impact due to the massive acceleration it was no longer possible to stop before hitting the mob

he's innocent, he was attacked & trapped, it's the bat idiot's fault most directly, followed by the idiots blocking the one way street (and the buildings blocking either side)
>>
jesus christ you white niggers are stupid the key is the maroon van that was sitting there for 5 minutes until the crowd walks by.

stop talking this lame self defense theory with shills..

this is your JFK and you "muh IQ" pricks are blowing it
>>
>>139540723
Around 10:50 a guy keeps saying "What about the officer that was running behind the car". Story??
>>
>>139530458
He didn't have to drive down that road. There was not MORE antifa up the street, quite less actually. He could have known it would be a bad idea to drive down that street, since he's been getting attack by antifa all day. Why not drive away from antifa instead of down the street that has a hundred people in the middle of the road....... The driver is most likely an infiltrator whose main objective is to associate the "Alt-Right" with terrorists. Does White Sharia ring a bell? This way, Nazis would be labeled as domestic terrorists and treated like I SI S in their own country.
>>
File: 1453405700713.jpg (89KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
1453405700713.jpg
89KB, 600x485px
>>139530458
yeah it was some government agent who later died in that police helicopter crash in the area
>>
>>139542686

Actually you're the retard because both are pointing at the parking sign to indicate location in the pictures.
>>
>>139556668
I'm not concerned with self defense, I'm concerned where the Challenger went between the start of the Fischer stream and the crash, and also when the convertible between the two cars appears behind the minivan on 4th.

I agree they're arguing over something not nearly as important as the inconsistencies. I wanted to see where the Challenger went after first being spotted, but the streamer switches his camera around right as the car would be driving by him again so that's the only car in that lane that you don't see
>>
>>139530458
that fat ugly nerd they arrested was NOT the one in that car. this whole thing is a setup. fuck you CIA niggers
>>
>>139556532
>Now add to that some possible information about him actually being racist or something.

You don't get to speculate things in court. A lawyer can't walk up to the jury and say 'oh well he may be a racist so yeah convict him'. That's slander.

Not to mention, his political outlooks are irrelevant to the case. The only question at hand is 'did he do the crime we're charging him of'. That's it. You don't get to taint the minds of the jury by speculating that someone's morally corrupt.

You can prove his intent by his actions. You don't get to speculate his political beliefs and morality to attempt to make the jury hate the defendant.
>>
>>139551421
>none of that is going to mater... the guy is sitting inside a 3ton machine of metal and glass with nothing broken
yet (but it is being smashed from the back, and surrounded by armed, masked terrorists, with police having abandoned the area due to a mayoral standdown BS order)
see >>139537880
>The window is not smashes, no one is yanking his door open
yet
>no reasonable person is fearing for their life at that time.
every reasonable person is fearing for their life at this time, the guy could have been dragged out of his car & beaten to death, easily, it has happened before - surround the car, smash the windows, hit him in the head through the window, pull him out, etc, your argument does not stand up to reason, it's suicidal
>Then you have a crowd of people in front of him and clearly no where to go
all the more reason for the bat idiot NOT to have hit the car and ignited the situation
>There is not a pack of niggers on bikes trying to smash their way into the car when the guy has his kid in the back like that other person had happen a few years ago
it's surrounded by armed, masked ANTIFA terrorists, extremely dangerous situation, and police had abandoned people to their fate
>Even if his car was getting bashed a reasonable person going to go: Ahhh fuck me! My car!! Then figure it's going to need to be repaired or turned into insurance
no, a reasonable person fears being dragged out & killed or attacked in the head thru broken windows
>>
>>139551495
you can see the car slow down a lot, then roll slowly, it only accelerates massively AFTER the bat attack

you've fallen for the MSM narrative
>>
>>139555681
>@50 you see the grey Challenger pass, I assume he is going around the block to get in position
>several anons ITT say he turned from Market st. to 4th st. in order to escape violent crowd
>freely drives through Water street, while nobody gathered yet
sheit, now he's in deep
>>
File: 1499450174083.jpg (193KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499450174083.jpg
193KB, 500x500px
>>139530458
>i can't accept tha someone who buries themselves in ideology calling for the removal of the undesirables and the creation of a white ethnostate by any means necessary may turn to violence when he feels nothing else will work
i will never not find it hilarious that /pol/ simultaneously calls for the day of the rope and helicopter rides then can turn around and say it had to be a false flag or have some mitigating circumstances when some brokebrain autist goes out and actually acts on the rhetoric
>>
>>139530458
I've already said from day 1 that he will beat these charges.

I'm just wondering what the chimpout will be like.
>>
>>139541726
the egnine revving is a good point. /pol/tards don't know when to let it go ffs
>>
>>139544333
>that guy in the johnson/weld shirt to the right of the minivan
>>
>>139530458
Honestly I hope you faggots can see that Antifa and BLM have been TRAINED to get into stand-offs with motorists in intersections. This is the people behind Antifa and BLM setting them up for moments like these.
>>
>>139552264
>The braking is clearly last minute panicking
yes to protect the mob, destroying the idea that his intent was malicious

> 20 mph is a fucking unreasonable speed to drive towards a crowd of people

driving under the speed limit is unreasonable? clearly he was able to brake before hitting them so it wasn't unreasonable, it gave them a chance to clear the road too (but they didn't do it), even after this he slows down to not endanger them. they were only in danger after the bat idiot freaked out the driver by smashing the back of the car
>>
IT WAS A FALSE FLAG. Planned by the powers that be. He was a trained driver. Fields was arrested earlier in the day for an unrelated thing and since he was in custody they blamed it on him. The pic of the driver while he was in the car doesn't look anything like him if you want proof. Fuck all this nonsense about it being an accident. It doesn't matter when it was all a ruse.
>>
>>139557154
Absolutely spot on, Justice is blind.
>>
>>139557154
>'oh well he may be a racist so yeah convict him'
They do tho, it happened to that guy who shot nigs in self defense because he dared to be white and show up at their blm riot.
>>
>>139557154
>You don't get to speculate things in court
I'm speculating ITT, not in court. I'm doing so assuming that this info may be easily proven to be true by the police/whoever, if, of course, it's true.

>Not to mention, his political outlooks are irrelevant to the case.
They're antifa, and if he's neonazi it's a hate crime, therefore "malice aforethought".
>>
>>139557470
I hope it's rooftop Koreans big
>>
>>139552819
>Then that would take away his whole argument of him "being scared for his life"
he was only scared for his life AFTER the car was attacked

>If he was really scared for his life, why the hell would he go down that street in the first place
because he wasn't scared for his life BEFORE his car was attacked

>unless he was looking for trouble
assuming intent with no proof
furthermore, he has every right to drive down the street obeying the speed limit and not hitting anybody; are you arguing that threats of violence and terrorism from ANTIFA are legitimate reasons to take away someone's rights, esp. freedom of movement & association? this is the essence of what ANTIFA does
>>
>>139552918
>"He could have braked if he CHOSE to" my ass
he did slow down before the mob to not endanger them, he only accelerated past the point of being able to not hit them AFTER his car was attacked
>>
Everyone, even the right, was calling this attack an act of a white supremacist but did he even have any links whatsoever to any white supremacist groups?
>>
File: airbag.jpg (45KB, 920x498px) Image search: [Google]
airbag.jpg
45KB, 920x498px
>>139556772
Plus the airbag did not deploy.

Pretty suspicious...
>>
>>139557904
It doesn't actually matter, since it's irrelevant to the case. It only matters in the court of public opinion, not a court of law.
>>
>>139555983
>what is a car horn
what is a violent, armed, masked terrorist mob beating your car with a bat while you're trapped?
>>
>>139557728
Now you're throwing a hate crime charge on top of all this?

The case is getting harder and harder to win. I'm not saying none of them are provable, but they're going to make their time a lot harder if they go for murder with hate crime lopped on top of it.

My only concern is that they're going to over charge him like they did Zimmerman and he'll walk. Also to be fair, targeting an organization doesn't mean it's a hate crime. 'Organizations' are not part of the definition. If I killed a bunch of PETA memebers because I hate PETA, it wouldn't be a hate crime as per the definition.
>>
>>139556532
>Audio evidence contradicts it
no it doesn't, the car only accelerates rapidly AFTER it's hit with the bat
>he came there, he was equipped for fighting
no he was equipped for self defense against ANTIFA terrorists who attack people constantly
>>
>>139547385
it'd be interesting to see if he was using google maps to get out of the city........
>>
>>139556598
>>139557253
>>139557581
>>139557812
stfu, gettin' real sick of you bullshit, faggot
>>
>>139556772
>He didn't have to drive down that road.
show me which law says that. ANTIFA threats are a legitimate reason to deny people their freedom of movement & other rights?
>>
>>139556772
>There was not MORE antifa up the street, quite less actually
does it matter? and did he know? but more importantly, does it matter at all?
>He could have known it would be a bad idea to drive down that street, since he's been getting attack by antifa all day
so? is it illegal? what does it prove if anything?
>Why not drive away from antifa instead of down the street that has a hundred people in the middle of the road......
who knows? endless possible reasons, but the important point is that it's not illegal and he has the right to do it, and rights don't stop because of terrorist threats

>The driver is most likely an infiltrator whose main objective is to associate the "Alt-Right" with terrorists
proof? unsubstantiated claim
>>
>>139558509
deal with it, fag
>>
>>139557426
>i can't accept tha someone who buries themselves in ideology calling for the removal of the undesirables and the creation of a white ethnostate by any means necessary may turn to violence when he feels nothing else will work
pure speculation, no proof, and not an argument, sorry
>>
>>139557490
no the car slowing down before hitting the mob so as to not endanger them, then only accelerating dangerously after being hit, is the important point

he's innocent
>>
>>139558529
Why would you drive down a street filled with an angry mob only to be blocked in with no exit and having to reverse out if any trouble happens. You realize he did not even try to reverse out right? Which would have been the proper way to exit the situation as a normal person you know...
>>
File: char_maroon25.jpg (349KB, 1958x796px) Image search: [Google]
char_maroon25.jpg
349KB, 1958x796px
Notice the spook at 09:00 in the "grassy knoll" video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM

Immediately looks down at his phone when he makes eye contact with GoPro'er. He had been standing there beside Maroon Van for several minures ( seen in Ford Fischer video) then abruptly follows GoPro'er, overtaking him classically. Looks another military type.

Any way of identifying him?
>>
File: 1433111974032.jpg (3KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1433111974032.jpg
3KB, 122x125px
>>139558932
But people on the internet are wrong...
>>
>>139537751

> full speed

yeah- mhy radar eyesss toeld me thet it was going eleventie-millyun milesh an ower.1!!
>>
>>139557728
a terrorist organization is not a protected class (lol) and there is no hate crime
>>
>>139539739

She died of a heart attack because she was fat.
>>
>>139558509
>stfu, gettin' real sick of you bullshit, faggot
NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

getting tired of repeating this
>>
>>139558725
He was driving around the area for quite some amount of time prior to the attack. It was quite deliberate. It's pretty simple not to drive down a crowded street. Have you ever driven around in a vehicle and came up on a crowd? You just simply don't drive down that road. You find another route. This is simple driving common sense......
>>
>>139559441
How the fuck do you think I feel?

He clearly accelerated before fuckassheadcockfuck.
>>
>>139559196
sure they can be, but there is actual evidence here to suggest he was innocent. roads are for cars, they shouldn't have provoked the driver, but violence is Antifa's bread and butter.
>>
>>139536037
holy simulation Batman. this was a walkthrough of what the Charlottesville dlc looks like.
> also CIA niggress "reporter"
>>
>>139559130
>Why would you drive down a street filled with an angry mob
who knows? how do we know he could even see them before he got too close, and does that even matter? is it illegal?
>only to be blocked in with no exit and having to reverse out if any trouble happens
do we know he was aware of this? i'm not inside his head, I have no idea
>You realize he did not even try to reverse out right?
and? he was being attacked from the back, he was trying to distance himself from the attacker? he knew the attacker was directly behind the car (and would have been run over instantly) whereas the mob had marginally more time / more of a chance to get out of the way?

you know he was left with zero good options right? he was surrounded and trapped, and panicking, what more do you expect? does any of this prove any intent or malice?
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.