[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN chimpout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: angry monkey.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
angry monkey.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuJoue2kg_M

As much as I hate CNN, this is a classic example of an angry black single mother losing her primative temper.

Only a black woman would behave like this on national TV. A white woman would never react like this.

Who agreed to the interview? Why didn't she simply decline the interview? She got angry because a light skinned woman with a good job tried to conduct a civil interview.

And like typical Liberal shills they act like she's justified.

And again, where's the husband/father?
>>
>>139529046
Because Whites are pussies. Talk shit about niggers all you want, but Whites allow their own genocide like beta faggots.

>le nazi flag
>is a dumb faggot too blind to see our Race needs to get its balls back

Checks out.
>>
>>139529046
It must really disgust you to have to wear that flag just so you can keep your cover. The media isn't there to tell people's stories, they're there to cash in on emotion and anti-Trumpism like they always do.
>>
>>139529046
What if this woman has really just lost everything, and some vulture like journalist is trying to exploit her misery for soundbites and ratings? Wouldn't you be angry? Would that not excuse someone losing their manners?
>>
black woman is right. would've been just as good if a white woman said it. fuck CNN
>>
>>139529412

A Brit telling me to get my balls back? Enjoy your Brexit (((((((( soft landing ))))))))) you fucking cuck.
If you kept your muslim invaders and London mayor out of your country you'd be in a better position to preach race topics to an American.
Fuck you and enjoy your cultural enrichment.
>>
>>139529690
Then I wouldn't have given the interview.
>>
>>139529536If I were canadian I'd hide my flag too. How's pretty boy muslim sympathizer prime minister working out for you? Your country sucks change your flag to something else.
>>
>>139531918
>>139530391
>>139530265
>this is a classic example of an angry black single mother losing her primative temper.
Why didn't you call her a nigger?
>>
>>139529046
Lmao

CNN BTFO

Black lady did literally nothing wrong, CNN are sociopathic scumbags
>>
Black lady was completely justified I'd do the same thing
>>
She literally says "we wuz"
The memes write themselves jesus christ
>>
Black people, literally too stupid to remember agreeing to an interview less than a minute ago.
>>
>>139530265
>i have no argument

You know I am right, you salty little faggot. Go cry more.
>>
if its against the (((media))) I will side even with chimp kangs. Also her reaction is natural, what is unnatural is somefucking kike trying to cash in on peoples misery
>>
>>139529046
>And like typical Liberal shills they act like she's justified.

good lmao

CNN must die
>>
>>139529046
If no one covers the misery, they get no help. If someone covers it they get shat on. CNN should have vetted those folks before or find another victim.
>>
>>139529412

niggers genocide each other a ton though
>>
>>139532070
Excuse me OP, would you mind calling this woman a nigger for me real quick?
>>
>>139529046
>sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry
kek
>>
>>139533763
stable 13% population is ablessing

.t nigger
>>
>>139534406

N****r
>>
>>139529046
>she agreed to the interview
>you can't be negative in an interview
KYS.

Regardless of whether she agreed to do it, the fact remains that CNN is asking stupid questions to people dealing with a crisis.

She spoke the truth.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.