[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In which I offer a recounting of my second day of the semester.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 503793985635.jpg (39KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
503793985635.jpg
39KB, 500x582px
I had a long talk with the dean of my campus, because I wanted to know what sorts of admissions of beliefs could get me dismissed from my program, or expelled, etc. I had requested the meeting because I'd seen that young Civil-War-statue-saluter thrown out of his school, and I know that political topics will be coming up in classes all the time this semester. I went all in and, after feeling him out for how fair of a hearing he would give me -- He seemed honest, though ultra-Left -- I talked with him about everything that I believed regarding race, global warming, Hitler, Rosa Parks, White Genocide, and The Jews. In the end, he was clear that I would not be at risk of losing my student status if I brought up any of those topics on campus EXCEPT for promotion of NAZI ideas OR spreading of any discussion of the notion of WHITE GENOCIDE. It was specifically these two areas which I was led to believe would put me at risk.

With regard to Nazi ideology, he offered the kinds of arguments against any positive discourse of that subject that one might expect -- He mentioned the "Six Million" 3 or 4 times, and even repeated that number after I had reminded him that even the official narrative says that Hitler's regime killed almost twice that many (including non-Jews). With regard to White Genocide, he simply stated peremptorily that such a notion has already been proven false, and that to speak of it to other students would put me on his and his faculty's "bad side". I stress, it was these two ideas which elicited the most emotionally charged resistance, by far.

(1/2)
>>
>>139526249
The dean, white-presenting, claimed not to be a Jew, but I noted that he couldn't completely repress a smile when I spoke of the ongoing replacement of the white populations of Europe and the United States. On this point, he was adamant that, since there are many more white people than black people in the U.S., that means that the idea of White Genocide is disproven. Understand that, up until this point, he had been at least somewhat rational and honest in his arguments, but that here he obviously knew that what he was saying had no bearing on the issue at all, which made me immediately suspect him of being a Jew. Even after I noted that the African American poulation has been steady as a percent of the whole, and is not really what White Genocide is referring to (as he knew perfectly well), he then argued strongly that the only factor which was reasonable to consider was the fact that white people are currently in the majority. When confronted on the nonsensicalness of this position, he declared that demographic trends and rates of change are of absolutely no consequence where demography is concerned -- Only the absolute numbers and percentages of TODAY can be considered interesting or important, and those numbers show that there is no replacement of the white population, since Whites are in the majority. He said this with a straight face. He then said in the next sentence that neither of us should care at all about white people disappearing because we'll both be dead by then.

My question is: Assuming that he was not a Jew, how can such dishonesty and hatred for one's own people exist in a white person? How does the mind of a true-believer communist work? Do I need to read the various communist writings in order to "get" what makes these people tick? Is extreme egalitarianism, and a literal inability to hear truthful statements which may lead away from that mental ideal, a religion at this level? Any insight is appreciated.

(2/2)
>>
File: 1495222070775.jpg (174KB, 1659x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495222070775.jpg
174KB, 1659x1000px
interesitng, i was also wondering if my wrong-think could get me in trouble or expelled from a college i may attend. glad to know that it's safe to be somewhat redpilled amoing normies. good luck and dont give up anon, keep on thinking and hopefully you'll find out whats really happening.
>>
File: IMG_5724.jpg (52KB, 564x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5724.jpg
52KB, 564x700px
>>139526249
>ywn attend a rally with young Hitler
>>
>>139526249
Not everyone is an identity-politics driven sperg like you OP.
>>
File: 1455493965234.png (11KB, 420x387px) Image search: [Google]
1455493965234.png
11KB, 420x387px
>>139527117
>glad to know that it's safe to be somewhat redpilled amoing normies.

Yes, and I do like to nudge the Overton Window in that regard from time to time. Keep in mind that every college is different in what they will allow -- My school is ultra-Liberal and majority non-white, but I felt at least somewhat comfortable talking to this dean who seemed professional to a degree. On the other hand, that student who stood in front of the statue of his ancestor, and saluted, was informed by his explicitly Judeo-Christian college that he was no longer welcome to attend classes there. These are very different outcomes! In any case, I have put my school's adminstration on notice that these ideas can no longer be swept under the rug as easily as they have been in the past. People are talking, and our position has the benefit of being true.

>Dean: Actually, anon, these ideas have long ago been left by the wayside -- Not many people are interested in these beliefs, and soon your ideology will be forgotten.

>Well, Dean, if that is true, how do you explain Charlottesville? It was probably the largest explicitly pro-white gathering in America since the 1920's. The truth is that something is happening.

>Uhh... Good day to you.
>>
>>139526249
He lied to you anyway op and you're an idiot if you can't see that.
>>
>>139529802
Do you mean in reagard to being a Jew? Also, my posts indicate the parts where I say that he's clearly being dishonest.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.