[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/GESOOT/ General will be a simple hate and discussion thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 20170829_222206.png (104KB, 521x349px) Image search: [Google]
20170829_222206.png
104KB, 521x349px
/GESOOT/ General will be a simple hate and discussion thread about a topic I put in here; ideas, old and new redpills and how to solve problems Re welcome

Don't wanna talk too much 'cause it's difficult with a phone (sorry for upcoming grammar mistakes, english is not my first language)

In this episode:
>5 y/o christian girl deny goin' back to kebab care family in Londonistan
>Parents took away her cross chain and told her to learn arab
OY VEY ARABS ARE REFUGEES NOW
>Told the social worker in tears that she won't go back 'cause nobody speaks english whites Andrew Norfolk, based guy who found out about the Rotherham Abuse Scandal
>Phillip Hollbone conservative deputy: "How would kebab community feel if a muslim girl would be in a christian family and they decide to teach her christianiy. All religions should be treated and respected equally."
>According to girls real mom the care family told her that Christmas and Eastern were stupid and european women alcoholics
>Kebabs forbid her to eat spaghetti carbonara she got from her mother 'cause piggy; care mom wore burqa
>Friend of the family: "She's a 5 y/o white girl, born here, english is her mother tongue, she loves football, own a british passport and were baptized in a church. She needs a place where she feels safe and sound. Instead, she is now trapped in a world where everything feels strange."
>Not known whether the responsible municipality of Tower Hamlets will now place the child in a different family after the reports. The municipality assured in an opinion that all nursing children should comply with the prescribed rules
>The financial district of Canary Wharf is also known as a social focal point. More than a third of the inhabitants are Muslims. The group categorized as "white British population" is about 31 percent. At the same time, the youth offices are urgently looking for nursing homes because they have to accommodate a large number of children from problem families
>>
>>139525357
Trying to find an english link

https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article168104875/5-jaehrige-Christin-verweigert-Rueckkehr-zur-muslimischen-Pflegefamilie.html
>>
>>139525517
Got it

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/british-agency-ignores-familys-wishes-pushes-5-year-old-christian-into-two
>>
File: 1483752335199.jpg (71KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
1483752335199.jpg
71KB, 782x782px
>>139525718
>>
>>139525718
Jude
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.