[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Che Guevara was raci-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: basedche.jpg (63KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
basedche.jpg
63KB, 960x640px
Che Guevara was raci-
>>
>>139522775
Literally no one ever said that, and it would've been better if he was.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (12KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
12KB, 282x179px
>>139522775

Sage
>>
File: joey.jpg (3KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
joey.jpg
3KB, 300x168px
>>139522775
>>
Holy shit! He takin dat niggas baby?
>>
File: CaYW9YWWcAAGq33.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CaYW9YWWcAAGq33.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>
>>139524067
That nigger must've spiked his drink
>>
What's up with these flags?
>>
Can /pol/ sing Rattlesnake one word at a time?
>>
He prosecuted homosexuals.
>>
honestly when you read the shit he said about blacks there are no ill feelings, he was just being honest
>>
>>139522775
Thats...not an argument anybody ever made.
I will however make the argument that you're a faggot
>>
>>139522916
>>139524757
"The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese. And the two ancient races have now begun a hard life together, fraught with bickering and squabbles. Discrimination and poverty unite them in the daily fight for survival but their different ways of approaching life separate them completely: The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

"Given the prevailing lack of discipline, it would have been impossible to use Congolese machine-gunners to defend the base from air attack: they did not know how to handle their weapons and did not want to learn."

"We're going to do for blacks exactly what blacks did for the revolution. By which I mean: nothing."

-From The Motorcycle Diaries, a book based on diaries written by Che Guevara.
>>
>>139524757
lots of people made that argument, just search "Che Guevara racist"
>>
>>139524537
Well that is a good thing is it not?
>>
File: 1487976749760.jpg (42KB, 860x481px) Image search: [Google]
1487976749760.jpg
42KB, 860x481px
>>
Oh, your not racist because you have a black friend? Think again sweetie.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.