[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does America really have a black culture problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

I lurk/post here relatively consistently and would like to address something.

It seems more and more everyday people want to blame black people for homicides in the United States.

It is widely documented that the homicide rates for blacks are exponentially higher than for whites. I ask you to blame (((them))) and not black people and here's why.

/pol/acks have no problem blaming (((them))) for their own problems but everyone else's problems are their own. Let me list a few things (((the media))) has done for black culture:
-Relentlessly promotes drug use and excessive spending in their culture (especially music)
-Imported weapons AND drugs into low income areas
-Any chance (((the media))) gets they will bash black people for stereotypes that's (((they))) made up and now it has become mainstream.

Just consider the possibility that black people have been put into the position they are in and have not chosen it.
>>
File: negroidss.jpg (168KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
negroidss.jpg
168KB, 1024x768px
>>139520214
Ok, considered it.

No. It's nature, not nurture. Niggers are impossible. Africa does not have (((mass media))) doing all that crap and look at it.

Niggers are impossible.
>>
The Jews got us here. They run media. They sign ignorant rap niggers to promote violence, materialism, service to self etc. Never forget.
>>
Indeed we do, and it all stems from the destruction of the black family which in turn creates a vicious cycle of poverty which leads to crime. The black father rare, which wasn't the case in the past.
>>
>>139520563
Specifically satanic pedo globalists. Not all Jews are in on it.
>>
>>139520504
>. Africa does not have (((mass media))) doing all that crap and look at it.
actually current day africa is in far, far, faaaaar better shape than your average american nigger ghetto.
>>
>>139520504
Also, explain arab blacks, most of them are middle-class with jobs and houses, they don't commit crime as much as american niggers by an extremely far margin.
>>
>>139520214
no it has a nigger problem
>>
>>139520214
>jewish producers give thug rappers millions of dollars
>rappers promote violent lifestyle
>inspires black youth
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>139520782
You know very well that is bullshit, or you're just stupid.
Don't be over-sensitive. I don't mean places like your country, I mean SUB-SAHARAN Africa, and everyone understands that.
>>
>>139521017
See my reply

Arab blacks have Arab/Semite DNA, which is higher IQ than niggers
>>
>>139520504
>has most likely never been to Africa

If black people are so barbaric what have you done with your life? You haven't contributed shit to make the 1st world country you live in today and therefore are no better than the people you hate
>>
File: 1503521162890.jpg (112KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1503521162890.jpg
112KB, 564x564px
>>139520214
Cultural problem. REAL niggas dont go to school. REAL niggas don't get a job. REAL niggas gotta work the streets.

They also seemingly suffer from a lack of forethought and empathy for strangers. Not only do they not understand that robbing a liquor store at gunpoint may likely end up getting you shot, they have very little care for the clerk or any other person who may get hurt since they aren't kin. Also, I suppose to add to the first point, they really don't seem to care much about going to jail. After all, they get street cred, nomesayn?
>>
>>139520214
Go to black twitter, see the cognitive capabilities of these niggers, then come back here and tell me what the problem is
>>
>>139521107
>You know very well that is bullshit, or you're just stupid.
i went to sudan and nigeria
i've seen it with my own eeyes, it's far better than what i've seen about your niggers on youtube, chicago makes the places i went to seem like the beacon of civilization

>>139521216
>every single thing is about race and IQ
what an extremely retarded post.
>>
>>139520563
Yes it's very bad from music to social media pls send help Europe and Australia
>>
>>139521394
You evidently have not read what I have said. If mass media had (for years and years) subliminally said that your race was dumb, none had fathers, can't manage money AND created role models that perpetuated these things than it would more then eventually rub off on your culture - even whites
>>
File: negroiids.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
negroiids.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>139521238
I'm law-abiding, pay taxes, raised nice kids, and help my neighbors. BAM automatically better than majority of niggers.
>>
>>139520214
AY YO NIGGA NIGGA WASSUP NIGGA IT AINT ME IT DA JOOS
>kills you and your wife
lmao just playan playa
>>
>>139520214
Explain Somalia
>>
>>139521494
Like I said - I realize how people are but they have been conditioned by (((them))) to be this way
>>
>>139520214
the media has definitely brought out the worst in black culture, no doubt about that. i think what most people are wondering about is what exactly the height of black culture is
>>
>>139521494
Agreed
>>
File: 2.jpg (41KB, 493x377px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
41KB, 493x377px
>>139521649
>sudan and nigeria

THE METRICS:
-access to healthcare
-access to education
-access to drinking water
-access to law enforcement
-access to protection of property
etc on and on ad nauseum

this nigger says
>sudan and nigeria

holy fuck you're a stupid nigger.
>>
>>139521733
When you die tell God that you paid your taxes, raised racist kids, and actively worked against people's well-beings (black people) even if subtley on the internet.
>>
blacks have this "ghetto" culture, the hiphop culture if you will pushed by jews...
I would even argue that groups like ISIS are spawns of the same type of "ghetto"culture. But dont wanna go into it.
>>
Sorry my melanated brother, but there's this thing called personally accountability. If you are going to argue that spooky jews and the idiot box override the fact that your people are killing each other, you're also arguing that they are no better than children, retards, or animals when left to their own devices.
>>
File: The+sad+reality+2_9f11d4_6177503.jpg (738KB, 900x1998px) Image search: [Google]
The+sad+reality+2_9f11d4_6177503.jpg
738KB, 900x1998px
>>139520214
>Earth has a nigger problem
ftfy
>>
File: 1491491802281.jpg (35KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491491802281.jpg
35KB, 250x250px
>>139521962
They all do have access to some degree, no worse than your average south american shithole for example.
still calling africa a shithole in this day is same as calling europe a shithole post WW2, africa was plagued by civil wars in the 90's

And no, i'm not black.
>>
>>139520504

thats bullshit and you know it... here comes some beta male scientist in the form of Darwin saying blacks are lazy and weak...

when these african mother fuckers have elite fucking physical form... literally elite.

Their bodies are evolved from hunting... White men were killing cows and pigs for food and these africans were killing animals that sprint.

Look at pro sports today, the nfl is dominated by blacks and baseball is on its way there as well, soccer has the most black athletes as well with every national team nearly having at least one black player.

I am not saying that the bad parts of their culture are ok and some of it is horrific, but white man did choose to create civilization as we know it...

That is true and Africa did not, it seems they didnt know that they were playing in the great game.... where first one who advances gets to rule every one. Or maybe they didnt care, maybe they did not think of it...

One thing is for sure, blacks were not lazy back then, they werent lazy as slaves, and their bodies are elite today (if they train) because their genes are written to be that way.

Like how Africans on each side of the continent are evolved to run different with one side being the top in running long distance while the other is better at sprints.

Better then all races.... I am glad I am white, well you all would call me a spaghetti nig... but fuck do I wish had the genes for athletics that blacks have.

And any former athlete on here would feel the same, because sport is the one place you cant fake it... if your outmatched, you will feel it in every fiber of your being and it fucking sucks.
>>
File: cool cat.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cool cat.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>139522647
>reddit spacing
>latent cuck fetish
wewlad pls go bakka
>>
>>139522921
>latent
>>
File: 1432260001492.gif (497KB, 349x262px) Image search: [Google]
1432260001492.gif
497KB, 349x262px
>>139521394
>>
>>139520214
I think most of the problem is black urban culture. Media has played a part of it, but I think most of it is self-inflicted, with many black leaders to blame for creating it and reinforcing it for their own personal agenda and needs.

When immigrant Nigerians come to America and start out in the same ghettos, they manage to get the hell out quickly. Why? Because they reject being told they cannot succeed because "The Man" is keeping them down. They do not become violent thugs looking to score some street cred.

As immigrant blacks from Africa must face the same "institutional racism" and other problems that works against American blacks but these immigrants succeed, then it must be a cultural issue that is playing a very strong part in American blacks becoming niggers.

If it is cultural, then we all know who to blame for that, right?
>>
>>139522038
There is no greater enemy to the negro than the negro
>>
>>139520214

By the way I am white and am irked by how the world is right now.

I will not post anymore on this thread but I will leave you guys with this.

Think about what you want from life - not money, not a full family, not genocide, not happenings - what are you trying to get out of life? Money and race are all gone when you pass but your soul will move on.

Don't spend your life trying to destroy other races because then you are no different.

Work on finding what will help you achieve higher frequencies and eventually reach nirvana.

Many of us fail to see the way other people are because we cannot see everything they have experienced.

If you think posting on this board hating on a race is helping you reach a higher frequency or will help you in any facet - including in this life you are more bluepilled than any plebbit fag
>>
>>139523370
wow you are a fucking FAG.
>tfw this pasta seemed almost genuine
>>
>>139521835
And yet whites, Asians and Beaners are all subject to kike brainwashing but it's niggers who turn it into a whole other culture seperate from humanity
>>
>>139520782
>>139521017
American blacks were bred by slavers to be bigger, stronger, have more endurance, and be more reliant on the white man's orders and organizations capacities than the general population of blacks originally brought from Africa during the salve trade. Generations of artificial selection guarantee that American blacks will have different dominant traits than African blacks.

If you'll notice, none of the above traits selected for have to do with intelligence or the capacity to self-govern, and a lot of them probably subtract from such capacities.

It would not surprise me at all if US blacks were worse at a lot of this stuff than African blacks.
>>
>>139523528
Don't pretend you know what happens after death because no one does.

I can almost be certain that anyone trying to actively genocide another race will not be happy with their next life.
>>
File: 1503939218885.jpg (35KB, 385x380px) Image search: [Google]
1503939218885.jpg
35KB, 385x380px
>>139523370
You should really try better with your bait. Here is a (you) out of pity since everybody else is going to ignore your shit
>>
>>139520214
The problem is that we shouldn't even know who these niggers are at all. It used to be that white people couldn't even tell black people apart because, unless you directly lived around them, you would never even see a nigger face. They weren't on television or movies. They weren't in our schools, etc. The electric jew and hollywood incrementally acclimatized whites to the negro to the point where our pop culture is completely negrofied.
>>
>>139520214
>Does America really have a black culture problem?
Yes, more and more people suddenly think it's cool to talk like a fucking monkey. I still have no idea what the fuck garbage like "finna" is supposed to be conveying.
>>
Niggers have a reverse Midas touch.

Everything they touch turns to shit.

See Haiti, Detroit, Newark, Camden, Little Rock...the list never ends.
>>
>>139520214

more a sub 90 iq problem
>>
>>139523926
>American blacks were bred by slavers to be bigger, stronger, have more endurance, and be more reliant on the white man's orders and organizations capacities than the general population of blacks originally brought from Africa during the salve trade. Generations of artificial selection guarantee that American blacks will have different dominant traits than African blacks.
i'm not sure if the effects of artificial selection happen so fast (300 years)
but you may be right
>>
>>139524305
You and i know this is bullshit
sub 90 IQ is literally in the mentally retarded potato section, no way healthy people with that IQ exist.

Needless to say that this myth is based off Lynn's absolutely retarded "research" (read his shitty book and you'll know what's wrong with it)

Then again, IQ is not the prime dictator of actions.
>>
>>139520563
>They sign ignorant rap niggers to promote violence, materialism, service to self etc.

Ha ha ha!!! Tell that to the American Indians white nigger!
>>
>>139524160
>detroit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-a-HpjBwyE

i present the most redpilled nigger on the planet.
>>
>>139522175
what a read kek
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.