[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexicans are proud members of the white race

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1492901883230.jpg (51KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1492901883230.jpg
51KB, 576x432px
While the left has perpetuated the myth that Mexicans and Mexican-Americans are nothing but worthless brown victims, it is still apparent to many non-ignorant Americans that plenty of Mexicans are white (Aryan) and share their same European blood. Some are even Anglos and Germanics who immigrated here long ago.

Mexican intellectuals on OCWeekly can also confirm, if we are 25% Spanish or 100% Spanish it is known that we are members of the white race and wish to better America.
>http://www.ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421
Before the 60s (reign of the jew), it was expressed widely that Mexicans were members of the white race as well. It was a tacit understanding that Anglo-Saxons and Mexicans were brothers cut from the same colonial cloth. Marriages between us did not violate miscegenation laws, and we also did not face lynching periods en masse like muh niggers and Italians. And even the shittiest Mexicans like pic related look whiter than filthy dagos!

10% of Mexico is estimated to be white by many scholars in fact, and it's quite compelling is it not? This is what makes us a grand sect of your people, /pol/. My palms are as olive as my Spanish great-great-great-grandfather's were and you bet your ass I consider my white wife and I as members of your people. And despite this; you still may deny my whiteness but are you willing to accept the redpill that there are many Mexicans out there, white and non-white who wish you the best and hope to destroy the Jewish media influence?
>>
>>139516473
you have to go back desu
>>
haha the jews are more white than all of you low iq mud skins
>>
you have to go back
>>
File: 1498759509913.png (187KB, 1226x872px) Image search: [Google]
1498759509913.png
187KB, 1226x872px
>>139516603
>>139516748
>>139516819
>t. Moor and non-whites
>>
File: arab rapebabies.jpg (25KB, 380x200px) Image search: [Google]
arab rapebabies.jpg
25KB, 380x200px
>>139516473
I hope you're at least as white as pic related or you're not a white spaniard
>>
>>139516473
pretty much everyone loves white people, except blacks, and degenerate whites.
>>
>>139516473
not every squatting subhuman is a slav, anon
>>
File: ines-familia-tenis1--z.jpg (114KB, 480x737px) Image search: [Google]
ines-familia-tenis1--z.jpg
114KB, 480x737px
>>139516473
these are white mexicans and they stay in mexico. the US gets all of the indios and mestizos. mexicans that come here for most part wouldn't even be considered white in their own country.

sorry mang but you're just a small step above niggers for the most part
>>
>>139516473

hell, brown mexicans are good americans for the most part.

my neighbors in my trashy trailer park are all mexicans. they go to work before the sun comes up and work all day.

they rent canopies and folding chairs and have cookout/parties all the time where they don't make a lot of noise and there are kids and old people.

mexicans are like americans used to be. family oriented. hard working. don't ask for anything.

I know there are gang members and shit in texas and california and some other places that suck, but here in NC they are no problem
>>
>>139517609
I'm a mix of the two dudes on the right; I'm not a downright fucking moor like that faggot on the far right but I'm not as fair as the dude next to him either.
>>
>>139518687
don't ask for anything?
more than half of them are on welfare, just because they aren't begging on the corners like niggers are doesn't mean they don't love the gibs
>>
File: 1503648520905.jpg (96KB, 600x780px) Image search: [Google]
1503648520905.jpg
96KB, 600x780px
>>139516603
The moor
>>
>>139516473
There's no such thing as the "white race" just a bunch of races with white skin.
Mexicans are super mixed raced so they can be as brown as you can be.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.