[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right? Should you become a sperm donor to increase your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: sh.jpg (248KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sh.jpg
248KB, 2000x1000px
Is he right? Should you become a sperm donor to increase your evolutionary fitness?
>>
File: download.png (267KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
267KB, 500x500px
>>139515775
>fathering children you aren't going to raise
>more than likely will be rained by an independent woman who needs no man
>>
File: 1447585347282.jpg (268KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1447585347282.jpg
268KB, 1024x683px
>>139515775
Yea, I already have over 50 children.
t. 7 foot, 300 iq and ethnically Dutch
>>
>>139515775
That's not what he suggested retard.
>>
>>139516404
Instead of fathering 1 to 3 children and putting all your resources into them to slightly raise the chance that they will do the same with their offspring, you could instead father dozens of children and greatly increase the chance that some of them will use an effective reporduction strategy too.

>>139516708
300 iq is mathematically impossible.

>>139516795
He did unless you are not interested in raising your evolutionary fitness.
>>
>>139517337
>Instead of fathering 1 to 3 children and putting all your resources into them to slightly raise the chance that they will do the same with their offspring, you could instead father dozens of children and greatly increase the chance that some of them will use an effective reporduction strategy too.
There's no point in having children if you're not going to raise them. They're you genetic information, but not embodiment of your spirit.

Get fucked, Sauerkraut.
>>
>>139517521
Is this what your wife told you to convince you to raise her son?
>>
>>139515775
Where does evolutionary fitness play into the anti-Darwinian scheme of IVF? If the woman's a romantic failure, and the man is as well, how is that not outright dysgenics?
>>
>>139517670
>her son
Nobody needs to convince me to raise my son. Funny you're calling me the cuck when you're the one in favour of fathering children for single mothers.
>>
>>139517945
Romance is not necessarily a Darwinian advantage and Darwinism doesn't know better or worse in subjective terms, as you seem to think that a better romancer is somehow inherently better. The only thing what matters is how much offspring you have and in turn how likely they are to have lots of offspring themselves.
Bear and lions often procreate by killing other male's children and reimpregnating the mother. The cuckbears and cucklions that thought childmurder and rape is morally wrong have been outbred by the rapists, so their opinions are irrelevant. That doesn't mean I advocate for killing the children of a human mother you see passing by and raping her, because our conditions are different. The mother would probably abort the children and you would be in jail and unable to father more children, so that is a dumb strategy. But the sperm donor strategy has no flaws.
Hell, you can even be a sperm donor and have a normal family with children at the same time, so you can pursue both strategies at once.
>>
>>139519734
>as you seem to think that a better romancer is somehow inherently better.
You're the one judging evolutionary success by the ability to breed and see quantity>quality, guy.
>>
I became a donor but was stupid about the process and now have a ton of kids running around. Makes me feel bad for it, and all I was trying to do at the time was help pay for college.
>>
>>139519902
You can father and raise 2 children who all turn out to be imbeciles. The chance of all your offspring being of low quality decreases the more offspring you have and the more diverse the mothers are.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.