[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the Reconquista a genocidal war crime?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: reconquista.jpg (70KB, 640x415px) Image search: [Google]
reconquista.jpg
70KB, 640x415px
Should Spain pay reparations to Muslims?
>>
>>139514761
No
>>
>>139514761
it wasn't a genocide because the moorish population wasn't killed off. those lands were reconquered and colonized by northern spaniards with most moors in andalucia moving to granada while valencians and aragonese moors remained. eventually the valencian and aragonese moors were expelled to north africa where they could shariah law all they want for plotting with the turks and rebelling in 1568-1571 in granada and not assimilating into spanish culture. now the almohades and almoravids commited atrocities far worse to the mozarab catholics and jews by mass enslaving and deporting them to morroco for those who wouldnt escape to northern spain. not to mention they destroyed countless cities and rebuilt them as mudslime colonies during the early era of the caliphate.
>>
>>139515808
Accurate.

However we are already compensating them by letting them enter. Spain is full of moroccan shitskins.
>>
File: gwqih7zvniqy.jpg (8KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
gwqih7zvniqy.jpg
8KB, 214x236px
>>139515060
FPBP
>>
>>139514761
Ofc, my ancestors converted to islam for some years so technically I am eligible for reparations.
where da money at
>>
>BTFO mudshits after centuries of oppression and isolation
>BTFO native americans and establish a global empire
>BTFO anarchist scum and reestablish the old order
Why are spaniards so fucking based?
>>
>>139520113
Finally someone appreciates our country!
Sadly, Spain is a leftist shithole now. 1 in 5 people are unemployed and 10% of the population is communist (also unemployed Kek)
>>
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-29/study-doping-western-cultures-oxytocin-will-cure-hatred-refugees
>>
>>139514761
GIVE
US
REPARATIONS

>>139516119
oh nvm, fuck moroccans, you can do a second reconquista as long as you only kill the moroccans.
>>
>>139514761
A spaniard being this cucked.
>>
File: 1483644639383.jpg (65KB, 960x561px) Image search: [Google]
1483644639383.jpg
65KB, 960x561px
>>139523298
>>
>>139516119

How are they different from the local shitskins?
>>
>>139514761
Spain is a shit hole. Even if it wanted to pay reparations it couldn't.
Also, let's be real the spaniards aren't gonna give money away to a bunch of sand niggers that are trying to illegally break into their country through gibraltar.
>>
>>139514761
>Why pay for something that happened 525 years ago?
>Why pay for something that helped Spain become the empire that it did in the 16th-18th centuries?
>Why pay for something that was completely justified to keep those goatfuckers out of western Europe?
Are spainards this dumb?
>>
File: black-people.jpg (273KB, 1074x721px) Image search: [Google]
black-people.jpg
273KB, 1074x721px
>>139523540
Let me introduce to the spanish royal family.
Nearly as white as you, snow nigger.
>>
>>139514761
Should your mother pay us reparations for letting you post this shit?
>>
>>139527382
HAHAHAHAHAH
maybe she should pay us in kind, you know.
>>
>>139514761
No
That's silly
Repetitions for history is just silly
>>
>>139514761
Nope.
We should gas shitskins and improve the world you gibs seeking stool sample
>>
>>139524308
You have to realise how cucked we have become when some of our (((leftist intelligentsia)))push for migrants,hail the border jumping niggers as heroes (mind you they are in goverment and they hail law breakers)and shame spanish on the day of the spanish people as genocidal..

That way you might understand how the mullah? (Goat fucker cleric) that radicalised the shitskins responsible for the attack in barcelona was defended and released thanks to a catalonian lawyer that is part of the commie goverment in the town hall.
Pic related photo of the guy.
>>
>>139528857
Pretty accurate. I could even say that Spain is one of the cuckest countries in EU.

I would also like to remind that that very same Barcelona council encourages that top manta peddling niggers to go on on selling falsifications without paying taxes and anyting like that. Actually, they started their own syndicate (fuck me) and their own clothing brand (named Top Manta kek).
>>
File: descarga.jpg (7KB, 168x300px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
7KB, 168x300px
>>139530716
pic related btw
>>
File: 1498158948176.png (409KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
1498158948176.png
409KB, 500x641px
Hey fags, a good read right here:

https://www.thejc.com/lifestyle/features/the-jews-of-the-spanish-civil-war-a-forgotten-story-1.60438

The communist Jews tried to fuck Spain like they did to Germany.
>>
>>139528857
There's something wrong btw in your post: that goat fucker cleric was not released by anyone; he died in a explosion the day before the attack, while he was manipulating explosives.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.