[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpilled Christianity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: pMDNn.jpg (96KB, 316x432px) Image search: [Google]
pMDNn.jpg
96KB, 316x432px
The Founding fathers save us again, Based Thomas Jefferson has a version of the bible that is
>without miracles
>story of jesuses message
>warns of jews
>ultimate red pill on christianity

free online, Intro warns of jews, check it out ;)
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 182x277px
>>139512599
This shit is heresy. Burn it.
>>
>>139513121
if you burn a book, you are afraid of its knowledge
>>
>>139513451
Jefferson burned all the parts he didn't like out of the bible.
>>
>jefferson burned the word of god
>now the word of god is burning him in hell
>>
>>139515090
With Purpose, explained how a book can be manipulated through time. kept all of the good messages.
>>139515387
Never burned the word of god. Also set up a great country so probably not. you are American as your flag says
>>
>>139512599
post the intro. i dont see why it's necessary to edit the bible to be anti jew though, it's already anti jew.
>>
>>139512599
oh fuck this pick n' choose theology.
what a crock.
follow Christ, not Jefferson
>>
>>139516589
I. PHILOSOPHERS. 1. Their precepts related chiefly to ourselves, and the government of those passions which, unrestrained, would disturb our tranquillity of mind. In this branch of philosophy they were really great.
2. In developing our duties to others, they were short and defective. They embraced, indeed, the circles of kindred & friends, and inculcated patriotism, or the love of our country in the aggregate, as a primary obligation: toward our neighbors & countrymen they taught justice, but scarcely viewed them as within the circle of benevolence. Still less have they inculcated peace, charity & love to our fellow men, or embraced with benevolence the whole family of mankind.
II. JEWS. 1. Their system was Deism; that is, the belief of one only God. But their ideas of him & of his attributes were degrading & injurious.
2. Their Ethics were not only imperfect, but often irreconcilable with the sound dictates of reason & morality, as they respect intercourse with those around us; & repulsive & anti-social, as respecting other nations. They needed reformation, therefore, in an eminent degree.
III. JESUS. In this state of things among the Jews, Jesus appeared. His parentage was obscure; his condition poor; his education null; his natural endowments great; his life correct and innocent: he was meek, benevolent, patient, firm, disinterested, & of the sublimest eloquence.
The disadvantages under which his doctrines appear are remarkable.
>>
>>139517344
More about Jews

1. He corrected the Deism of the Jews, confirming them in their belief of one only God, and giving them juster notions of his attributes and government.
2. His moral doctrines, relating to kindred & friends, were more pure & perfect than those of the most correct of the philosophers, and greatly more so than those of the Jews; and they went far beyond both in inculcating universal philanthropy, not only to kindred and friends, to neighbors and countrymen, but to all mankind, gathering all into one family, under the bonds of love, charity, peace, common wants and common aids. A development of this head will evince the peculiar superiority of the system of Jesus over all others.
3. The precepts of philosophy, & of the Hebrew code, laid hold of actions only. He pushed his scrutinies into the heart of man; erected his tribunal in the region of his thoughts, and purified the waters at the fountain head.
4. He taught, emphatically, the doctrines of a future state, which was either doubted, or disbelieved by the Jews; and wielded it with efficacy, as an important incentive, supplementary to the other motives to moral conduct.
>>
>>139517539
Talking About how the Bible has been Manipulated through time

4. Hence the doctrines which he really delivered were defective as a whole, and fragments only of what he did deliver have come to us mutilated, misstated, & often unintelligible.
5. They have been still more disfigured by the corruptions of schismatising followers, who have found an interest in sophisticating & perverting the simple doctrines he taught by engrafting on them the mysticisms of a Grecian sophist, frittering them into subtleties, & obscuring them with jargon, until they have caused good men to reject the whole in disgust, & to view Jesus himself as an impostor.
>>
banned by 8ch for similar thread hahahahahahha
You were banned for the following post on /christian/:
File: 591f7dc07628d5d⋯.jpg (95.64 KB, 316x432, 79:108, pMDNn.jpg)

Atheist Christianity Christanon 08/29/17 (Tue) 20:00:24 51e602No.512563[Reply]
I don't believe in the Miracles of the bible, I believe that if you follow the Philosophy of Jesus Christ, you will arrive at happiness. Thomas Jefferson our founding father wrote the Jefferson Bible.
Does anybody else wanna start a church around this?

Jefferson Churches FTW?
Jefferson bible
>No miracles
>Calls out Jews
>Atheists cant Disagree with it
>>
>>139515387
You worship a kike god made by goat fucking jews lmao. Enjoy the underworld.
>>
>>139519775
wow, if you posted that in a christian thread here youd actually get a decent argument

i guess it varies from board to board on 8ch though
>>
>>139517865
What was the full doctrine of Jesus?
>>
>>139516462
>Also set up a great country
isaiah 40:17 KJV All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.

Nations hold no weight with the Lord, they are less than nothing. They are something one should avoid wasting one's time on, because they are vanity.

isaiah 64:6 KJV But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

All the good things we do are ruined by our sins. The moment we sinned it became too late to get into heaven by doing good things or great things.

>Never burned the word of god.

He removed words from the bible, I was speaking figuratively using the prior anon's figure. It's not the true word of God anymore because God promised that his word would be preserved. Thomas Jefferson was a proud fool and he's burning right now 100%
>>
>>139512599
Thanks OP, I'm too intelligent for KJV this is right up my alley.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.