[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazis of /pol, look this man in the eyes.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: vet.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
vet.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
Nazis of /pol/, how can you look this man in the eyes?
This man fought to destroy fascism. He lost a lot friends along the way and the atrocities he has witnessed has affected him throughout his entire life. He sacrificed a part of himself for YOU.
How can you look this man in the eyes and tell him that you're a Nazi? I guess you'll just sit beside your computer screens like you usually do, you bunch of fucking losers.
Fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 1503463259806.jpg (2MB, 6256x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1503463259806.jpg
2MB, 6256x3240px
>>139512189
Convince me that this is okay. Convince me that Hitler was wrong. Try it. Go ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg
>>
File: 1503090254361.jpg (150KB, 922x482px) Image search: [Google]
1503090254361.jpg
150KB, 922x482px
We were warned. We chose to destroy him for it. This is the price we pay.
>>
>>139512189
Easy, the Nazis for all their faults were defending themselves from an evil greater than you can imagine. It was none of our business getting involved in that war for the jews and communists. We sided with evil.
>>
>>139512189
>he fought to destroy the only thing standing between Eastern Europe and the communist plague
Thanks for nothing, you old fuck. You fought so half of Europe could be destroyed by the red cancer instead of helping Hitler eliminate the Soviet plague.
>>
File: IMG_0755.jpg (99KB, 539x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0755.jpg
99KB, 539x717px
>>139512189
I really do pity him, he was tricked by our (((government))) into fighting against his own race's interests
>>
>>139512189

>What you're not going to tell a war veteran off because you didn't like the outcome? You pussy!

Or maybe I'm not some deranged leftist war protestor who feels morally superior and must inform everyone as much.

Yea such a popular war that you only had to press millions of Americans into service on penalty of imprisonment for them to fight.
>>
>>139513023
You think he has any choice?

Actually considering he's alive and lived through the war he was probably somebody's son and lived a cushy life.
>>
>>139512189
I'm not a nazi, but I know my grandfather fought to destroy the real enemy. Anyone who supports antifa supports communism and is the enemy. The far right guys showing up at these rallies aren't making their side look any better though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.