[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TERRORIST

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 70

File: terrorist.png (670KB, 986x552px) Image search: [Google]
terrorist.png
670KB, 986x552px
DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS MAN CARRIED OUT A MUSLIM-STYLE TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE NAME OF THE ALT-RIGHT

If you think of yourself as 'alt-right' or nationalist, you are a terrorist sympathiser

inb4 #notallmuslims logic - thats a weak-ass argument and you know it
>>
File: 1436404373094.jpg (67KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
1436404373094.jpg
67KB, 992x558px
OP defending the left.........pleeease
>>
>>139512101
I'm not defending anyone

I'm saying that a terrorist attack was carried out in the name of nationalism - tell me how that's different to a rag head plowing into a crowd of people in Europe

inb4 'b-b-buh someone hit his car!' --- you think that a muslim is justified in mowing down Europeans if someone hits his car? grow up
>>
>>139511982
It wasnt a terrorist attack tho. He was charged with 2nd degree murder. They will drop it down to manslaughter probably. He might even walk.
>>
>>139511982
I think of you as a faggot, that's for sure
>>
>>139512417

so when a muslim drives into a crowd of people it's second degree murder now?
>>
File: Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadiv2.jpg (849KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadiv2.jpg
849KB, 2048x1536px
bump

How's he different to this guy
>>
File: king.jpg (209KB, 638x630px) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
209KB, 638x630px
HIS NAME WAS JAMES FIELDS
>>
>>139511982
Piss off alt left troll
Sage
>>
File: 1497681211640.jpg (22KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497681211640.jpg
22KB, 266x200px
Also kys.
>>
>>139511982
>IN THE NAME OF THE ALT-RIGHT
When?
>>
>>139513181
When he was pictured taking part in the rally for the whole day

What-you think he was doing this because of a personal vendetta?

I guess we should talk to each Muslim who shoots up a public place and ask them about their motives rather than infer the obvious

The cognitive dissonance from all these defences is insane
>>
>>139513565
A terror attack is made with a clear political goal and announced intent, but this guy claimed it was an accident because he panicked due to people attacking his car.
>>
>>139513565
It's the exact same congnitive dissonance I see in the left after every single Islamic terrorist attack.
>>
>>139511982

what a garbage psyop sage
>>
>>139511982
Yes why would I care about terrorism when I support genocide and race war? What kinda pussy moderates do you think we are
>>
>>139512595
No, because they declare it's for Allah first. Did this guy scream "1488 race war now" as he gunned the gas?
>>
>>139512595
It would be if the Muslim was driving slowly along a road waiting for the crowd to disperse when suddenly his car was hit by a rod and he slammed the gas thus getting the fuck away from a mob.
Unfortunately for your argument Muslims usually just shout "Allahu Akbar".
>>
They were standing on the road

He didn't drive through a mall
>>
>>139511982
White nationalism is an ideology of peace you can't blame the actions of few extremists on the ideology as whole. They are not properly following the teachings of our prophet rich spencer (implicit white identity be upon him) if you blame moderate identitarians you'll only radicalize them making more nazis
#notallwhitenationalists
>>
>>139511982
Does the alt-right have a book that commands them to subjugate and kill infidels wherever they find them. Fuck off OP

SAGE

also 30,000 terror attacks since 9/11
>>
>>139514276
>>139514239
so the only reason we know that muslims are terrorists and not just innocent people is because the shout allah akhbar before they do it?
That makes sense, I'm sure there's no detective work or looking into their past or anything
This guy obviously did it on purpose to harm people in order to intimidate them - the textbook definition of terrorism
>>
>>139511982
>>139512417
We'll see if the courts can show intent. Until then he's just a fucking idiot.
>>
File: for you.jpg (18KB, 501x308px) Image search: [Google]
for you.jpg
18KB, 501x308px
>>139511982
so can someone please tell me
>wasn't he a member of ANTIFA?
>and didn't the car belong to someone else?
>and wasn't it not the same car?
>also when did he say these things?
fuck you OP, those are rhetorical questions.
>>
>>139514628
wow so this is what happened to shareblue, try harder my friend.
>>
>>139514476
exactly - this is the coginitive dissonance the nationalists have

Either you agree with the #notallmuslims logic and think it's just the actions of a crazy few people - or you own the terrorist attack that happened in your name.

Can't have your cake and eat it - unless you come up with mental gymnastics like 'his car got hit by a stick so he was justified in killing people'
>>
>>139511982

Mixed-Nationalist here.

He 'killed' an overweight commie. that shouldn't even be a crime.

4 months in county, maybe some fines. After that, free his dumb ass.
>>
>>139514628
Driving along a road isn't a crime. Fleeing from an aggressive mob isn't a crime.
He will get manslaughter at worst and that is if Loretta Lynch is prosecuting.

Shouting Allahu Akbar before slamming into a passive crowd that are on the pavement then charging into the most gun/sq inch area of London is a completely different matter.
>>
>>139511982
He literally didn't kill anyone, the fat cow died of heart-attack.
>>
What's actually funny is how little media investigation is being done into him. We should be seeing articles every day, telling us about some racist thing he said or did in his past. There was a little of that at first, but mostly they've stayed away from the topic. It's almost like they suspect there's not much there there, or that digging into him too much would work against their narrative.
>>
>>139514653
lol yeah okay it was all staged by George Soros - just like everything else that doesn't fit in with your world-narrative
>>139514859
yep I'm paid by Hilary Clinton, because anyone who disagrees with what the consensus is must be paid by George Soros

How about engaging with the arguments rathat than blaming George Soros for once?
>>
>>139511982
Leftists must die for theirs wars agaisnt our civilization and theirs constant need of importing millions of shitskins.
>>
File: teororism.jpg (73KB, 570x267px) Image search: [Google]
teororism.jpg
73KB, 570x267px
>>139515051
There's a reason the media don't concentrate on the life of a terrorist too much
Because for crazy people it glorifies what they did, and then other alt-righters like you fuks will do copycat style attacks because you're that dumb
>>
>Implying communists are people
>>
Your homosexual thread goes over my head because i regard that man as an hero, martyr and political prisoner.
>>
>>139515259
what would you know about dying in war frog?
>>
>>139514484
hahaha where do you think muslims got the idea?

I love how people tout /pol/ as a Christian board yet nobody here has ever even rad the bible

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
>>
>>139511982
Said the confetti fag who brought all these niggas here in the first place. Your flag is associated with literal treason
>>
>>139515398
Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.
>>
>>139515366
nice edgy comment kekistani

you looking forward to going back to school?
>>
>>139515398
>>139515456
tl;dr
try thinking for yourself rather than quoting the bible
>>
>>139511982
He did not kill any humans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bBZXYY4MWM
>>
>>139512798
Don't bump your own threads. It's in bad taste. If a thread is good enough to stay up it will. This one obviously sucks because
>12 posts by this ID

kys for real no joke communist prick
>>
>>139515612
>stop using evidence that I don't like

It you could comprehend irony, you'd be pleased with how funny it is that you said that on a board where children such as yourself regurgitate propaganda word for word.

Now go back to larping about the day of the rope, honey.
>>
>>139515697
nice edgy comment

I wonder how you'd react when muslims say 'he didn't kill any humans' when refering to bin laden and 9/11?

but no - no cognitive dissonance in this thread at all. Nothing to see here
>>
>>139515383
You're government, you need to destroy it like MR MC VEIGH DID.
>>
File: 1502850880762.png (610KB, 958x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502850880762.png
610KB, 958x600px
>>139511982
shitty bait
>>
>>139515801
>it's in bad taste
>posting on 4chan
you must be new here
>>
>>139511982
>If you think of yourself as 'alt-right'
Who is this "alt-right" you are talking about, jew?
>>
>>139511982

Terrorists kill people pre-meditated. James Fields wanted to go to a peaceful rally and was violently attacked by communists who battered his car and he stepped on the gas to escape from them and smashed into another car which hit a women who later died. If he is responsible for this death then Mike Signer and the police should be responsible for creating the violent situation by telling the police to stand down in order to create the chaos.
>>
>>139511982
>White schizophrenic protestor hits white communist rioters
Nothing bad happened in that incident. Not even anything racist, until the news caught it and showed their anti-white racism.
>>
>>139516243
I guess on 9/11 the passengers were intimidating the muslims by trying to get into the cockpit and harassing them.
If anyone should be blamed for the twin towers it should be the passengers for creating a violent situation rather than letting the muslims fly the plane in peace

You see how stupid this logic is?

Take ownership of it. Terror was commited in your name, you support a terror organisation
>>
>>139515488
You looking forward to have your gf being rammed by a BIG NIGGER??

Cuck.
>>
File: IMG_1181.jpg (17KB, 252x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1181.jpg
17KB, 252x189px
>>139511982
Erm, no actually he didn't.
The similarity was that a car was involved. Begins and ends there.
Maybe all deaths involving cars are Muslim terror or maybe OP is a silly sausage... I'm going to say the latter. You silly sausage you.
List some other similarities if you can but they have to be objective ones, so if you have to stretch reality or rely on semantics you fail by default. It's called 'logic' and 'reason', two qualities that the world knows the American left completely lack.
Hey but what do I know, I'm a Russian bot, right?
Beep! Exterminate! Buzzzzz! Beep!
>>
well, Im an American so that means I support due process as outlined in the Constitution, and this man is innocent till proven guilty. And while it sure appears he killed someone, only the trial will show if he panicked or made some other error that would make it manslaughter instead of murder. There is some video that appears to show his car may have been struck with a rock or brick just before he accelerated, and a panicked response to flee forward may have taken place. I certainly condemn the resulting death, and all the violence on both sides that lead up to it, and of course I condemn the violence on the left side that has been targeted to provoke conservatives for over a year but only the jury will determine guilt of this man.
Leftists think with their emotions. Rightists use their brains. I think enough conservatives realize that engaging with antifa is the goal of the communists to get us into a war with ourselves..and we just aren't going to play along.
>>
>>139516437
no but you're obviously drinking the alex jones 'if anyone disagrees with me they're shareblue' kool-aid
You really think this is some antifa consipracy?
>>
Muslim-Style
>>
Was it a spur of the moment" Terror attack" aren't these things normally planned in advance
>>
>>139515086
didn't mention Soros once until now
so, whatcha on about, faggot?
>>
File: Unrulymob.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Unrulymob.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>139515086
I don't see why I should engage you in shit seriously.

They fact that you are even here right now saying this shit is because you haven't been here long enough to see
>webm related
and are just a fucking shill trying to cause random discourse.

Hell if you were at least an educated shill you'd know about this: http://wtop.com/virginia/2017/08/backlash-gop-bills-shield-drivers-hit-protesters/

Because apparently illegally blocking traffic and getting hit is different than getting run over on a sidewalk. So much so that laws are being passed to protect drivers like in >OP. The GOP doesn't give a shit and will pass those laws and if I was his lawyer I would cite them in my defense if it even reached that point and didn't get thrown out faster than that landwhale got plowed.

To be quite honest I am being nice by telling you to fuck off and try again with better bait because no one is biting. Have fun shilling at no one.
>>
File: IMG_1138.jpg (79KB, 797x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1138.jpg
79KB, 797x450px
When you've gotta poop you've gotta poop.
>>
>>139513565
>lefty talking about cognitive dissonance
holy fuck
>>
>>139516506
now you are just being retarded for the sake of it. If they went into the cockpit and took control of it then they clearly attacked first, contradicting your retarded point.
>>
File: 1687876768678.png (217KB, 717x712px) Image search: [Google]
1687876768678.png
217KB, 717x712px
>>139511982
Daily reminder that there is a hurricane in texas and you're worried about old news.Fucking leftist creep.
>>
>>139511982
>defends self
>terrorist attack
Oof.

I bet consenting sex then regretting it after is the same as rape too.
>>
>>139511982
shoulda plowed more
>>
>>139516716
yeah I guess the Boston Bomber was innocent till proven guilty - sohuldn't of even speculated about his motives or if he committed terroism until he saw a judge
>>
>>139515456
jesus Leaf, that's the Torah. The old testament. the Jewish Torah. Christians revere the Old Testamant (Torah) but they do NOT FOLLOW IT. Christians follow the Christian bible (the New Testament).

Both Jewish bible and Christian bible together make up the Holy Bible. Christians follow the word of Christ which ONLY appears in the Christian new testament, and are often in direct odds to the old testament. Where they are at odds, Christ's books win out.
>>
>>139516802
tl'dr
>>
It's possible that he was afraid of getting reginald denny'd.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4
>>
>>139513565
Look at that spacing!
Virgin, its cherry popping time.
>>
>>139516506
Most people here don't support the alt-right. Retard. Besides, admit that all islamic terrorists represent all muslims. If you do that, I'll admit that this guy represents all conservatives.
>>
File: james-t-hodgkinson.jpg (58KB, 740x797px) Image search: [Google]
james-t-hodgkinson.jpg
58KB, 740x797px
>>139511982
DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS MAN CARRIED OUT A MUSLIM-STYLE TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE NAME OF THE ALT-LEFT
>>
>>139511982
>IN THE NAME OF
really? you have sworn testimony to this? You have sauce?
Your daily reminder can go suck a bag of niggerdicks boy.
>>
>>139517119
I like your apples and oranges but they are still apples and oranges
>>
>DUDE HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS A GOOD BOY SHOULD'VE RAN OVER MORE
God stormtards are hypocritical cancer
>>
>>139511982
no, he was a good boy on his way from school to church, he dindu nuffin, not all alt-rights, etc.
>>
File: 1503545257395.jpg (2MB, 720x7680px) Image search: [Google]
1503545257395.jpg
2MB, 720x7680px
Shill thread is shill
>>
>>139517192
That name, right there, Reginald Denny, will keep you from getting sued or convicted. NEVER forget REGINALD DENNY and NEVER STOP
>>
>>139517361
yeah of course I do

that's why the first post said that #notallmuslims logic is bullshit

Muslims are terrorist sympathisers because terror is carried out in their name

If you believe that, then you gotta admit nationalists are the same. If you don't believe that you're a retard because Muslims are obviously terrorists and you just don't want to admit you support a terror oprganisation too
>>
Get out of the fucking road, dumb communist scum. Even children understand playing in the road = get run over by a car.
>>
>>139517119
Didn't he get in to a shootout with the police when he was captured?
>>
File: eric clanton bike lock guy.jpg (33KB, 555x306px) Image search: [Google]
eric clanton bike lock guy.jpg
33KB, 555x306px
>>139511982
This man carried out an alt left style terrorist attack.
if you are alt left you are a terrorist sympathizer. etc
>>
>>139511982
>>
>>139517753
tell that to the victims of all the muslim lorry attacks in europe you fucking hypocrite
>>
>>
>>139517819
he didn't steal from the muslim playbook though
>>
>>139517628
The coffee stain and typewriter font are a nice touch.
>>
File: IMG_1178.jpg (51KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1178.jpg
51KB, 480x360px
To alt left ass cracks:
/pol/ isn't alt right.
Hillary made that up because she is mad.
We are not Russian bots either.
We are here because everything you are taught is a lie. You have been made into a obedient slave for evil masters who wish to use you and destroy you.
You didn't think something was up when you joined a revolution that is proposing zealotry for everything already politically correct?
You are fools. Don't come here to lecture your betters.
>>
>>139511982
Hey half-wit, you don't really know for sure, do you? Maybe he hates the little pantyfa faggots and wanted to run over a bunch of them. Or maybe he got surrounded by violent antifag terrorists and fled for his life. Or maybe he's a CIA stooge.Or maybe he wasn't the guy behind the wheel. Best to wait for the trial.
>>
>>139511982
fuck off spook
sage this shit newfags
>>
>>139517877
>closed markets and sidewalks = a road open to traffic
>up is down
>freedom is slavery
>peace is violence
The leftist brain can't operate without false equivalency.
>>
Muslims usually get out the vehicle and start stabbing/shooting people.
Not so much this guy who just surrended to the police without a flush.
>>
>>139517680
Hard to say. The only reason people think Islam is shit is because they carry out attacks close to every single week in the name of allah. There is a noticable pattern. In the case of c'ville, this is a single attack. There isn't a pattern since it is only a single event. Hard to pin a single event on a group of people. It's easy to pin several events on a group of people though. If the alt-right carried out deadly attacks every month, I would agree with you.
>>
>>139518085
>You are fools. Don't come here to lecture your betters.
pretty much this. dude probably came right from a website where the comments are given "upvotes"
>>
>>139518085
You can deny it all you want but if it looks like a ducks and walks like a ducks it's a duck

4chan is right wing and nationalistic in the same way reddit is lefty and identity politics. May not be everyone, but there is definitely a consensus

You only been here this summer?
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>139515086
No your not paid, your just a pathetic troll fishing for (you)s . Your narrative completely contradicts the facts, you use half truths and media hype to evoke a response. Your existence is so pathetic you probably planned this all day. I say this unironically, kys! Seriously just do it.
>>
>>139518382
>4chan is right wing and nationalistic in the same way reddit is lefty and identity politics
comparing this website to reddit is truly dishonest
>>
File: 1502582437670.jpg (94KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1502582437670.jpg
94KB, 900x506px
note that he doesn't look surprised or shocked by any of the day's events
almost as though he was a groomed/willing patsy informed of the itinerary of events far ahead of them happening. he wasn't in the car

there is a planned Color revolution/war this is all a part of.
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138489324/#q138489324
>>
File: islam.jpg (556KB, 1464x1665px) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
556KB, 1464x1665px
>>139517680
>Muslims are terrorist sympathisers because terror is carried out in their name
Shit logic. Other people carrying out terrorist attacks doesn't make them sympathisers, sympathizing does
>>
>>139518567
*completely. damn autocorrect
>>
File: IMG_1177.jpg (146KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1177.jpg
146KB, 1024x789px
>>139517119
Halfway down the thread and you are still an idiot.
In what way is the Challenger poop boy related to the Boston bomber?
Silly wee sausage that you have to be, your brain must be telling you you're getting something wrong by now.
>>
>>139518350
>a lone wolf
from Wikipedia
New America's tally shows right-wing terrorist attacks causing 68 fatalities since September 11, 2001. These were:[39]

The 2017 murder by driving a car into counter-protestors there to protest against the alt-right in Charlottesville, Virginia (1 killed).
The 2017 Portland train attack (2 killed),
The 2017 stabbing of Timothy Caughman in New York City (1 killed),
The 2017 Olathe, Kansas shooting (1 killed),
The 2015 Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shooting (3 killed),
The 2015 Charleston church shooting (9 killed),
The 2014 ambush attack on Las Vegas police officers (5 killed),
The 2014 Overland Park Jewish Community Center shooting in Kansas (3 killed),
The 2014 Pennsylvania State Police barracks attack in Blooming Grove, Pennsylvania (1 killed),
A 2012 tri-state killing spree by white supremacists, David Pedersen and Holly Grigsby (4 killed),
A 2012 ambush of St. John the Baptist Parish, Louisiana police (2 killed),
The 2012 Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting (6 killed),
The 2011 FEAR group attacks (3 killed),
A murder in 2010 in Carlisle, Pennsylvania (1 killed),
A 2010 suicide attack by airplane in Austin, Texas (1 killed),
The 2009 shooting of Pittsburgh police officers (3 killed),
The 2009 United States Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting (1 killed),
The 2009 assassination of George Tiller (1 killed),
The 2009 murders of Raul and Brisenia Flores in Pima County, Arizona (2 killed),
The 2009 murders in Brockton, Massachusetts (2 killed),
The 2008 Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church shooting (2 killed),
And the 2004 bank robbery in Tulsa, Oklahoma (1 killed).

NO PATTERN TO SEE HERE BOYS, MOVE ALONG
>>
It's ok when our guy does it

t. Literally everyone
>>
>>139514020
>when the Left does it it's bad, but when the Right does it it's ok
>>
>>139518668
All of those were in the name of conservatism and nationalism? Prove it.
>>
>>139514628
>textbook definition
you didn't read the textbook - it's actually not the textbook definition. you're not nearly as smart as your mom tells you you are.
>>
>>139518407
spicy
I bet you're from the midlands aren't you, or the black country?
>>
File: acquit.png (334KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
acquit.png
334KB, 599x337px
>>139511982
>>
>>139511982
Daily reminder that man was also a violent schizo.
>>
>>139518668
>The 2017 Portland train attack (2 killed)
come on dude, you're not even fucking trying. You're still convinced that guy was a conservative right wing nationalist?
>>
>>139518668
>The 2017 Portland train attack (2 killed),
lefty
>>
File: IMG_0941.jpg (25KB, 233x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0941.jpg
25KB, 233x395px
>>139518634
This.
Good example of
A) the way lefties have to tie there selves up in knots to keep believing what MSM orders them to believe.
B) the best way to deal with it is just to cut through the semantics and stick to truth and fact.
>>
>>139512324
REDDIT

SPACING

LURK

MOAR

PHAEGGOTH!
>>
>>139518876
>you didn't read the textbook
>implying there is one textbook that has the objective definition
but yeah I'm the one who isn't smart
>>
>>139518931
well then the left should forgive and love him, not blame him, because muh mental illness awareness
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 290x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 290x341px
>>139518668
Just do it!
>>
>>139512324
> terrorism
if he was a terrorist, he was incompetent. I think he either raged for a moment, or hit the wrong pedal.

Or there's this conspiracy theory, that somehow it was planned. Some reporters were waiting at the spot, and that maroon van had been sitting there blocking the road, with no-one in the driver's seat, for at least 5 minutes.
This guy's tedious af, but he shows all the video evidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePsK0dpyu4g
>>
>>139518668
Alright I read the whole list. This shit has to be bait. You can't be this stupid.
>>
>>139511982
I'm not sure if this guy has been trained in master baiting in his basement or he is just so mentally fucked to defend the left.
>>
>>139511982
What is an "ass argument" and is a weak one good or bad?
>>
>>139519051
lol sounds a lot like #notallmuslim logic to me

You going to soften your stance on islamic terrorism just because you gotta defend your own terror attack?
>>
File: 1502948558577.jpg (118KB, 614x768px) Image search: [Google]
1502948558577.jpg
118KB, 614x768px
>>139511982

>pic is OP

Uses meme flag, makes garbage b8 post, suicide is recommended.
>>
>>139513902
>it was an accident because he panicked due to people attacking his car.
Watch some pictures form the scene, there was a 4way intersection right there. If he was afraid and wanted to get away he could have turned left, right, or simply backed up. The "poor car man was fraid :'(" excuse is a fucking joke
>>
Not a terrorist attack.
He didn't swerve to kill more people, he crashed into slow moving cars, and those cars killed that girl (who died off a heart attack).
It definitely was not prepared, most one can say is road rage.
They can't sentence him for murder, there is no evidence of a plan.
>>
File: 1503074788462.png (177KB, 369x387px) Image search: [Google]
1503074788462.png
177KB, 369x387px
>>139511982
You haven't given it much thought, have you? You'll have to lay out a lot more than what you provide to be taken seriously.
>>
>>139512324
>tell me how that's different to a rag head plowing into a crowd of people in Europe
one is on offense and the other is playing defense
>>
>>139519308
Are you retarded? I have you instructions! Get busy Ben!
>>
File: Rights of commies.jpg (755KB, 1590x1734px) Image search: [Google]
Rights of commies.jpg
755KB, 1590x1734px
>>139514880
Oh, we agree it's #notallmuslims. We just don't care because its still is #somemuslims. So by that logic #nomuslim no problem.

PS: DAILY REMINDER COMIES AND AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS DON'T HAVE RIGHTS.
>>
File: IMG_1160.jpg (87KB, 634x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1160.jpg
87KB, 634x475px
>>139518668
I think we'd know about it if there was a right wing terrorist organisation. People are likely to strike at such an extreamist state, some of them could be right wing opportunists but without researching your list more than half will have been shoehorned in by the same globalists who tell you what to think and do. Weak move to just copy a list off Wikipedia, because we all know Muslim and alt left terrorism is real whilst these are just cobbled together UNRELATED incidents.
Reality is your biggest and worse enemy isn't it?
>>
>>139519395
I have told the fucker 4 times, he won't fucking listen to reason
>>
>>139514929
>He 'killed' an overweight commie. that shouldn't even be a crime.
It literally isn't.
>>
File: 20170825_114019.png (1MB, 1895x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170825_114019.png
1MB, 1895x1440px
>>139516802

Good post brother. Worth the effort for everyone else to see.
>>
>>139519492
>>139519169

A moment of rage ---- rage induced from a protest he was at defending nationalism

I get how a random muslim going psycho in the street and killin people might not be strictly 'terrorism' under all these new definitions on this thread. But if a muslim went to a pro muslim rally and at that rally started killing a load of anti-muslims, would you still say that it wasn't an act of terror?
I'm trying to understand these mental gymnastics you're playing, I really am
>>
>>139512595
If a Muslim participates in car crash on the road and never says anything to the police, they can't distinguish it from a car crash.
If they swear allegiance to the ISIS kaliph, as they usually do, it's obvious terrorism.
BTW, Muslim terrorists attempt to get killed in the attack, to become martyrs. If they survive, they might sin in later life and not go to heaven.
>>
File: IMG_0975.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
Oh, and yes it is all Muslims. Islam is inherently violent and they choose to follow it.
>>
>>139519558
Explain how driving a car into others is defense.
>>
>>139519308

"Alt-Right" - Ideology
Islam - Religion

There was a survey conducted by ICM Research for a Channel 4 documentary about their religion and Islamic State (https://www.icmunlimited.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Mulims-full-suite-data-plus-topline.pdf). The survey found that more than 100,000 British Muslims sympathize/agree with suicide bombers and people who do any other form of terrorism. And, only one in three British Muslims (34%) would tell the police if they believed that somebody had become involved with extremism.
In addition, 23% of British Muslims said Sharia law should replace British law in areas with a lot of Muslims.

Quran 2:191-193, it states:

Quran 2:191: "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing"

Quran 2:193: "And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

So this advocates for violence against non-believers. Really accepting of others.

Go on the Global Terrorism Database. Change the catagory to "Perpetrator Group" and then search "Islam", then "Nazi" and then "Ku Klux Klan".

Islam - 11995 INCIDENTS
Nazi - 585 INCIDENTS
KKK - 40 INCIDENTS

The increase compared from Nazism to Islam is a 20.504273504273504273504273504274 multiplier.

Whilst indeed not all muslims are terrorists they still advocate violence. Qur'an 2:191-193 is written down to command the Islamic people. No one commands the "alt-right" nor does anywhere it has a written scripture to command them. By comparing these you are an idiot.
>>
>>139519400
nonsense, look at these stills:
>his car was being beaten with blunt objects from the back
>he had a solid wall of buildings to his left and right
>backing up would have certainly struck his attacker (for all the driver knew), at least going forward the mob had slightly more of a chance to disperse
>he accelerated forward to get away from direct attacker as quickly as possible, the people blocking his way forward left him no other choice other than sit still and potentially be dragged out & killed
>he only killed a single person, and only hit the crowd once in an attempt to flee; he did not back up and repeatedly ram the crowd, which is what an intentional attacker would have done
>after this he complied with police when told to stop
>>
>>139519759
no I think right wing terror is very like muslim terror.

It's decentralised in small cells of maybe 1-4 people, not some big overarching billionaire conspiracy
>>
File: 1491911690526.jpg (7KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
1491911690526.jpg
7KB, 317x159px
>>139511982
#NotAllNazi's
It's part and parcel of living in a city
>>
>>139514628
>>139518876
>>139519075
You know, laws have discrete definitions. "Harming people to intimidate" isn't the one for terrorism, that's the one for intimidation.
>>
Poor zombie brained fucker had lost before he started to argue, reality decides these things, not semantics, The left ties itself in knots to try to believe whatever gets them high but reality is reality.
>>
>>139511982
>terrorist attack where he drove forward 20 ft and crashed into a car
10/10 would plan for months again
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT IT WAS A FALSE FLAG AND THAT YOU'RE A SHILL
>>
>>139511982
Jaywalker genocide best day of my life.

Commies need to get better at using the sidewalk unless they want to become pancakes.
>>
>>139520453
this
>>
File: micah-johnson.jpg (35KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
micah-johnson.jpg
35KB, 400x500px
>>139519926
>But if a black man went to a blm rally and at that rally started killing a load of non-black people, would you still say that it wasn't an act of terror?
>>
>>139520260
>one person hitting a car with a stick justifies terrorism now

>>139520145
"Alt-Right" - Ideology
Islam - Ideology

what is religion but an overarching ideology?
>>
>>139520286
I think we'd know about it. Strange that you only have the word of political crazies asserting this crap isn't it?
>>
>>139514628
>That makes sense, I'm sure there's no detective work or looking into their past or anything
That's post script to wrap things up if someone declares their intent before the attack, isn't it? Really just to make sure there's no accomplices because the motive was already clear. Law and order isn't how police actually work.
>>
>>139511982
>Minor road-rage incidents are equivalent to Islamic terrorist attacks that kill dozens.

The absolute state of of desperation of the left.
>>
File: Untitled.png (299KB, 451x302px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
299KB, 451x302px
Suuuure he did.
>>
>>139520526
yeah of course that's an act of terror

at least I'm logically consistent
>>
>>139511982
>muslim style terrorist attack
Lolno, first of all you're assuming that the flag pole narrative is wrong and the guy certainly planned the attack. I'm not sure about that, but even if he did, it's still not nearly on the muslims level. This was the first attack associated with the alt-right, muslims perform terror attacks all the time. For example: there were three islamic terrorist attacks in Europe since Charlottesville. Moreover, there are no alt-right organisations dedicated to performing terrorist attacks, wheras there are various islamic organisations that do that, like ISIS and Al Qaeda. And these organisations have had in their peak over ten thousand members. #notallmuslims is a shitty argument because there clearly are violent institutions behind the islamic faith, no such institutions exist in the alt-right.
>>
File: shooters.png (34KB, 972x1108px) Image search: [Google]
shooters.png
34KB, 972x1108px
>>139520286
>no I think right wing terror is very like muslim terror.
>>
>>139520561
Was it premeditated by multiple people to affect a political goal? Then it's not terrorism you stupid fuck.
>>
>>139511982
) not all nazis are bad goys.
>>
>>139520561
Muslims have different views on the Economy, Government methods and how the Monarchy. Saying that Islam is one ideology isn't correct.
>>
Who cares? Kill more leftists.
>>
>>139511982
Nope. He took out anti-white, terrorist, oppressors in an impulsive act that no one told him to do. He acted alone. They had just terrorized him and others based on his race.
>>
BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST
>>
>>139511982
>proof it was a terrorist attack = 0
>number of terror attacks in the name of the alt-right: 0 confirmed 1 potential
>number of terror attacks by muslims: tens of thousands a year

Hmm someone seems to be drawing a false equivalency. Go read the sticky you degenerate retard
>>
>>139511982
he is my hero
>>
>>139520844
so I guess Orlando wasn't a terror attack then cos it was 1 dude

gr8 logic there m8
>>
>>139520972
Shhh you might get suicided.
>>
>>139519926
Not enough data.
I want to see how he behaved and drove the car about 3 minutes before the attack:
Option 1. he has trying to get out of the town
Option 2. he was looking for a large protesters group to run over.
You have your belief because you have made assumptions which I haven't made yet.
>>
>>139520777
By your logic not only blm but anyone sympathetic to black causes is a terrorist sympathiser. Show me some more of that logical consistency
>>
File: 1490803742232.jpg (50KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1490803742232.jpg
50KB, 876x493px
>>139511982
Reminds me of the many arguments I've had with the alt right on here. I keep telling them to go ahead and commit violence, it will be their undoing because society will turn on them quickly. They aren't the majority they think they are. Heck I voted for Trump as the chaos candidate and cuz I hated Hillary Clinton. He's doing exactly what I hoped he would do as president, causing divisions and making Republicans look like shit. So to think that because Trump won, you actually form a majority is complete bullshit. He won because Dems ran an establishment, while the right ran a populist.

So yeah keep it up, mow down more people or keep making jokes about it and you'll turn most Americans against you. That includes the police, they won't save you and if anything will turn against you as you saw in Charlottesville.
>>
>>139521050
It was premeditated by more than just him you moronic fuckwit. He went abroad for terror training.
>>
>>139520561
bullshit, terrorism requires intent as well as using the fear to further a political motive, this man was trying to drive away, his car was swarmed and he panicked, fearing for his life, and was only trying to save his own life, not harm others, all harm was unintentional and most directly the fault of those who struck his car

how was the driver supposed to know what might happen next if he didn't move? people have been dragged out of their cars and beaten / killed in less heated situations

not terrorism by any stretch of the imagination, it doesn't fit the definition at all, try again
>>
>>139512324
> video evidence that his car was attacked with a baseball bat then sped into the crowd
> terror attack
>>
>>139511982
He's not even charged with terrorism.

Second-degree murder. Malicious wounding. Aggravated malicious wounding. Hit and run.
No terrorism charges - 'cos he's not a terrorist.
>>
>>139521150
well yeah, if there's deaths and acts of terror in the name of an organisation then it's a terror organisation

I don't get what you're trying to prove here apart from your own logical fallacy

>>139521207
prove it
>>
>>139521567
Prove that he did it with intent to cause fear thereby being a terrorist.
>>
>>139521376
yeah cos it's politically dicey to call him a terrorist cos all you autists would be up in arms.

Doesn't mean that there isn't a massive logical fallacy with all these defences though

I guess that guy in Machester had a moment of rage at the Ariana grande concert. Or at least we shuld hold out until he goes to court because it could have been in self defence. Right guys? Right?
>>
File: options.jpg (617KB, 1445x981px) Image search: [Google]
options.jpg
617KB, 1445x981px
>>139520260
>driving into a crowd because someone hits your car with a stick.

Here's a map. He could have gone left, right, or simply backed off. Out of 4 options he drove into the crowd. Stop making this look like a poor scared man trying to minimize harm.
>>
>>139521567
His papers have him leaving to the middle east for short durations, I'm sure he was just "visiting family". His wife also knew about it beforehand. Those detectives you were braying about earlier proved it. Mateen also called police to pledge allegiance to isis just before the attack. Yep, not premeditated with coordinating from terror groups at all. Totally the same as the charger being hit by rabid communists.
>>
>>139521865
Evidence that the manchester bomber was surrounded by an angry, violent mob who attacked him before he killed one with only legal possession please.
>>
>>139521182
>thinks Trump is dividing people.
Not the left !
And nice pasta btw, almost believable if you browse Reddit
>>
>>139521911

He was driving slowly with the other cars and then he was hit with the bat, he accelerated, hurt people and then backed up. He didn't have an initial option.
>>
>>139521952
can i see those papers please? I can't take your word for it can i.
>>
>>139521911
He literally got smashed with the bat halfway through the intersection. Think he's going to react in the moment to take a hard left?
>>
>>139521567
>your own logical fallacy
>If you think of yourself as 'alt-right' or nationalist, you are a terrorist sympathiser
>all nationalism is bad because one schizo with a car
>all pro-black sentiment because one nutjob with a rifle
>all leftist ideology is bad because one guy who sot up a baseball field
Its your logical fallacy that you started this shit thread with. You have nothing to complain or morally posture about because by your own logic you're a terrorist sympathiser too
>>
>>139521911
Stop pretending the roads weren't blocked by police funneling the protests together.
>>
>>139516506

hijackers were trying to crash the plane to kill everyone

fields was trying to get away and *wasn't* trying to kill anyone

>Take ownership of it. Terror was commited in your name

our men at Charlottesville were loaded with lots of heavy weaponry, they could have besieged the entire town. they could have fought off the fucking police even. if they wanted to kill shitlibs they could have easily done so and the body could would be in triple fucking digits.
>>
>>139521911
Look at the video stills of how close he was to the crowd before the back of his car was attacked and he accelerated. He's not in the intersection, well past it. There is a solid wall of buildings to his left and his right, attackers behind him, and a mob blocking the street in front of him.

Would you be willing to update your map with a a red dot showing where the car was located when it accelerated?
>>
>>139522260
Check the police records yourself faggot, you should have when it happened so you don't look like a shareblue shill here.
>>
File: IMG_1179.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1179.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>139520777
No. you are consistent but so are house flies on the living room window.
Logic... nah.
You believe the things that globalist criminals tell you to believe. You are lost from that point on and you'll have to keep doing mental contortions or you'll have to man up and admit the truth.
Can't do both.
Oh and they told you these lies about secret terrorist cells so you would attack free people for things like voting against globalism (for President Trump).
Don't you feel dirty?
>>
>>139522000
>I'm willingly blind to the comparison because the two circumstances were not exactly the same

This is what happens when people are confronted with their own hypocracy, they obfuscate the argument rather than engage

Classic kike move if you ask me
>>
>>139511982
IDGAF ABOUT HIS DERPY FACE AND HOW HE CILLED A USELESS WHALE SLUT GO THE FUCK AWAY WITH THIS THREAD SAGE EGAS WHATEVER I DONT CARE EVERY FUCKING DAY I SEE THIS SHITTY THREAD WHAT THE FUCKING HELL PLS SOMEONE KILL THE SHILLS
>>
how do you know how he did what he did?
Did he shout Alt Right needs a REICH!! ?
How did he tell you of his motivations?
>>
>>139511982
> muslim-style attack
> driving in a straight line

pick one
>>
>>139522526
No, this is what happens when a shill makes a false equivalency and tries divide and conquer under a meme flag.
>>
>>139522526
No, i actually removed lots of differing variables to make it clearer. I'm deeply sorry that it only served to render your point plainly wrong.
>>
File: 1502849038501.jpg (65KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
1502849038501.jpg
65KB, 500x645px
>>139514628
>This guy obviously did it on purpose to harm people in order to intimidate them - the textbook definition of terrorism
I think it's obvious that he panicked when attacked, given the number of people that have been murdered by protesters after being dragged from their cars over the years.
>>
File: IMG_1096.jpg (249KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1096.jpg
249KB, 768x1024px
>>139522430
He's not a shill, except for the flag I suppose, he's a virgin who has been soaked in lies all his life. It takes a strong mind to remain free these days.
>>
>>139511982
>killing communists is bad
>>
File: projection.jpg (15KB, 372x323px) Image search: [Google]
projection.jpg
15KB, 372x323px
>>139522526
>>
File: 1504013927361.jpg (234KB, 953x836px) Image search: [Google]
1504013927361.jpg
234KB, 953x836px
>>139511982
>>
>>139511982
he didn't even declare it an attack nor for a cause. kys
>>
>>139522293
oh really? What terror organisation do I support sweeite?
>>139522459
>starts ranting on about globalists
>stop reading

>>139522430
that's cool, I knew you couldn't back up your statements. Admit that right wing terror is a trend, not 1 lone wolf.
Anyone remember /ourguy/ Dylan Roof?
>>
>>139520037
he was trying to fucking leave while being actively precented from doing so by some commies?
>>
>>139522920
> sweeite
Separately though can you define right wing for me?
>>
I've seen some solid speculation that he wasn't driving that car, that it wasn't even his car.

The trial is supposed to be about determining such facts. I'll wait to see if he's guilty.
>>
>>139522920
Right wing terror exists, show where I said it didn't. You're false equivalence is comparing it to organized, recurring, structured islamic terrorism which is an actual problem comated to all other terror combined.
>>
>>139520286
you're a Fuckng retard, isis is funded by our CIA
>>
>>139522726
>removed lots of differing variables
>unless he killed 1 person and had legal possession I'm not listening to you na-na-na-na
>>139522777
name 1
>>139522615
So it's only terror if people yell their intentions just before they kill someone? Jesus Christ
>>
Disagree. ISIS plans these attacks and uses trucks for the most deaths. This asshat did neither.
>>
>>139519400
if the brake light is lot you must acquit
>>
>>139523341
>So it's only terror if people yell their intentions just before they kill someone
No, but it requires premeditation. Federally in the u.s., between multiple people with a political aim.
>>
>>139523095
ah okay, pivot away to definitions and semantics rather than engage with the argument. Another kike tactic when confronted with hypocracy
>>
File: IMG_1151.jpg (709KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1151.jpg
709KB, 800x1200px
Challenger poop boy will be out in five years.
Also that pile of giggling blubber was no great loss.
If I'd hit it on the road I'd just push it in a ditch with a stick and carry
on.
>>
>1 dead
>terror attack

pick one
>>
>>139523341
I did, i removed what they shouted, past expressed intentions and planning, age of targets, location and racial/religious details. None of those details help you but i removed them to make the two cases more comparative.
As seen you were clearly incorrect and arguing for more detail will only cement that.
>>
>>139523535
>implying this had nothing to do with politics
>>
>>139523341
Well kind of, driving people over because you are angry/afraid/fumble over whatever is not terrorism. Terrorism is defined as political violence or threat thereof, or something like that.
I am not defending him I am just merely pointing at you claim to know shit you can't know.
>>
>>139521865
What terrorist organization claimed responsibility for this again? Or he claimed acting in whose name? Answer
>>
>>139522920
>organisation
nationalist isn't an organisation
'alt-right' isn't an organization
You're the one who tried to smear entire ideologies
>This is what happens when people are confronted with their own hypocracy, they obfuscate the argument rather than engage
>>
>>139520037
If they are attempting to kill you
>>
>>139523577
No, i just think you of course have a clear definition of what right wing is to be able to categorize dylan and fields under the term.

> hypocrisy
>>
>>139523577
You're the faggot using "textbook definition of terrorism" without knowing what the definition actually is. Semantics is important so we know what you mean. The entire bulk of the u.s . legal system is semantics. Every law has definitions for its terms.
>>
File: IMG_20170823_185235.jpg (13KB, 326x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170823_185235.jpg
13KB, 326x241px
>>139523628
I need a sauce
>>
Just wanted to say OP is a fag, that is all.
>>
Mfw I'm a terrorist because some retard runs over someone in the name of far right
>>
>>139523685
Those are and statements faggot, not or. All of those things are required.
>>
>>139511982
Daily reminder that he was fighting marxism, communists are not citizens, meanwhile pic related (democrat) literally just shot an elderly man in the head just a week ago in his own home for being pro-Trump.
>>
>>139523754
This.
So basic. Yet so fundamental.
Those who have given their brains to MSM control will refuse to think about the basic fundamentals of reality because of the consequences to their convoluted delusional outlook.
>>
File: 1461703827892.png (63KB, 370x382px) Image search: [Google]
1461703827892.png
63KB, 370x382px
>>139511982
>ctrl-f 'slide' indicating a slide thread
>0 results
Sage this shit you fucking dumbasses
>>
>>139511982
Why have we heard literally nothing about this guy since the "incident" happened?
>>
>>139523902
Fatfattiesporn.org
Her name is carlotta chunks.
>>
>>139511982
Man! I was just about to accept a belief until one individual out of thousands decided to do something bad in the name of that belief, therefore, that belief is ruined! Better find another belief
>>
>>139511982
He is handsome for American dog
>>
>>139523825
>organisation
>literally at a rally called 'unite the right' which had a lead organiser, coordination and a permit
you can bog yourself down in semantics all you want. Doesn't negate my point friendo
>>139523842
how about people who do dumb shit with a confederate flag/nazi flag/nationalist flag by their name
>>139523852
semantics isn't as important when talking about islamic terror obviously. You're getting bogged down in it because your desperate to win 1 point in this argument
>>139523933
yeah get used to it you faggot terrorist
>>
>>139511982
>a muslim carries out a terror attack
NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS

>one white guy drives over a fat chick
ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE NAZI TERRORISTS

That's why Trump will win again in 2020
>>
File: IMG_1013.jpg (58KB, 840x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1013.jpg
58KB, 840x480px
Mainstream political parties are criminal organisations that thought it didn't matter because they would always get away with it.
We must enact justice.
People like OP will follow us if we make their televisions tell them to.
You can obviously get them to believe any crap if you make it feel good. T Pavlovian animals.
>>
>>139524005
yeah muslims think that their victims aren't humans either
>>139524054
any of the organisations coming together under the 'unite the right' banner. there were a few wewlad
>>
>>139524420
yeah reverse those statements and you have the source of your hypocracy.
I love it when stupid people inadvertently show how stupid they are
>>
Reminder that this man carried out a mass shooting terror attack on congress in the name of the alt-left.

If you think of yourself as alt-left or Antifa or communist or anti government anti police or leftist at all you are a terrorist sympathizer.
>>
>>139524340
> people who do dumb shit with a confederate flag/nazi flag/nationalist flag by their name
Is that a comprehensive political ideology or do you honestly not have an idea of what you mean by the term?
>>
>>139512595
yeah m8 the muzzies tend to swerve to try to hit people, not the opposite as in this case

he's malicious and grossly irrespsonsible but he's not a terrorist
>>
>>139524737
>says the people that jump on every muslim terror attack as another reason to further their political ideology

Any of you guys closer to seeing how dumb you sound?
>>
>>139524340
>ah okay, pivot away to definitions and semantics rather than engage with the argument. Another kike tactic when confronted with hypocracy
Your point being that an entire ideology is smeared by one act of violence. A point you refuse to own up to now. Instead you're just playing semantics
>>
>>139524340
>you can bog yourself down in semantics all you want. Doesn't negate my point friendo
Then the counter protesters were merely another terror group, fighting in the street with the right rally in which case none of it should be any loss to you. It was hastily given a permit only blocks away, this didn't require hindsight to work out the likely outcome.
The reason semantics is important here is that you're using an actual kike tactic: not defining things until your opponent has made their response.
>>
>>139525001
see
>>139518668
>>
File: 1501503137942.jpg (77KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
1501503137942.jpg
77KB, 715x715px
>>139524644
>yeah muslims think that their victims aren't humans either
You do realize that Americans hate communists more than muslims right? You do realize communists are literally the only 'group' in the country that can have their citizenship and rights stripped right? You do realize that most of our immigrants fled communist countries to have a better life, not starve to death, and would kill you at the drop of a hat correct? Just some food for thought.
>>
Anyone have the data to cross examine to see who commited the most terrorist acts in the last year?
>>
>>139525043
the left could have committed an act of terror. But guess what, there was only 1 act of terrorism that day, and it was committed by the alt-right

Again, you're ignoring the fact that an act of terrorism did occur, and it occured in the name of the alt right
>>
>>139524340
here's a question:

do you think James Fields got in his car to leave the demonstration with the express intent of running over lefty protesters?

if so - why did he brake and swerve to avoid them before he floored it (after his bumper was smacked)?
>>
>>139525299
Which group does it more?
>>
>>139512101
>False equivalence
>>
>>139525108
Want to go ahead and divide that number by year by percentage of population? A strong pattern you have there.
>>
>>139525156
coolstorybro.jpg
how about engaging with the argument
>>139525160
yeah cos terror is a numbers game. The boston Bomber did it in the name of checnya, but because that isn't very common it wasn't an act of terror
gr9 logic m8
>>
>>139524791
Except bith of those statements are made by leftist faggots and all Muslims are terrorists. They use sympathy for their religion as a means to defend invasion by immigration with no assimilation. Multiple people, using intimidation and violence to further a political aim.
>>
>>139522260
Newspapers covered it, e.g. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/everything-know-manchester-suicide-bomber-salman-abedi/
Travelled to Libya, Syria. LInks to IS, LIFG.
>>
File: 1485727929931.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
1485727929931.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>139524791

>I love it when stupid people inadvertently show how stupid they are

>"hypocracy"

kek
>>
>>139525376
>>139525454
see>>139525492
>>
File: 1501692978409.gif (409KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1501692978409.gif
409KB, 350x263px
>>139511982
Nice try
>>
File: 1503608272009.jpg (97KB, 647x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503608272009.jpg
97KB, 647x600px
>>139511982
Who? Anyone else feeling sleepy?
>>
>>139524791
>hypocracy

is this some new lefty theory of government you're keeping as surprise for us?
>>
>>139525541
>can't win arguement
>focuses on spelling mistakes
scraping the bottom of the barrel here boys
>>
File: 1501495776511.jpg (26KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1501495776511.jpg
26KB, 500x378px
>>139525299
>you're ignoring the fact that an act of terrorism did occur
I've been watching antifa commit terrorism for a year now leading up to the election and now 8 months after (using physical violence and intimidation to affect a political agenda) don't expect me or anyone else here to give 1 fuck when a fat marxist dyke gets killed by a car. If you were actually on /pol/ when it happened and read the threads you'd know that 99.999% of people here found it absolutely fucking hilarious.
>>
>>139511982
Killing antifa is A-Ok, you want to call it terrorism? I don't care, I'm not alt right btw..fuck off with your made up terms. I'd cut off Yvette falarcas head myself if it would shut you fucks down. Take off that flag as well you fuck, you aren't southern and if you are you're ancestors disown you.
>>
>>139521911
Those are pedestrian streets, closed off to cars.
>>
File: 1502668931586.jpg (151KB, 388x443px) Image search: [Google]
1502668931586.jpg
151KB, 388x443px
>>139514640
And he'll walk when they can't
>>
>>139522777
Checked and kekked .
Hadn't seen that pic yet.
>>
>>139525492
Strawman - never said it wasn't an act, just wanted to know who does it more

This is the baitiest thread that ever baited
>>
>>139517628
>CIS WHITE MALES CONTROL MEDIA FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS
>WE WAS KANGS

Pick one.
>>
>>139525299
So all the fights, piss bottles, bricks, those aren't terror attacks? You've already agreed they're terrorists as well so maybe we're getting somewhere where you don't have to hide your flag anymore. We know you're not Brazilian as the grammar is too proficient.
>>
>>139525734
can you show me and deaths committed by the antifa?
they're fucking despicable, but as far as I knkow they haven't committed an act of terrorism
Unlike /yourguy/
>>
>>139525729
i wasn't arguing with you pal. just pointing out the crushing irony in your overly smug post.
>>
Nobody is entertaining this bollocks.
By now OP knows he's totally wrong.
He's lost because reality dictated he was wrong before he started.
Study how he continues anyway. As soon as he skulks away I guarantee you he will go straight to the source of his delusion (MSM, alt left terrorism gangs who organise to attack people) and get dosed up on more mental confusion.
OP is dangerous in the way an hysteric is dangerous on board an airplane. Because we are under attack by the terrorists of Islam/alt left/globalism it is morally acceptable to use force against hysterics
>>
>>139525583
We've already established it wasn't terror - we are now on your own topic of a list of right wing terror in the US since 2001. Asserting a pattern and condemning an group on such insignificant numbers is embarrassing and morally dishonest.
>>
>>139514880
No muslim terrorist attacks are pretty consistent this is the first death thats happened because of white nationalism in living memory also
>plebbit spacing
Opinion discarded
>>
>>139511982
shill thread
>>
>>139511982
Why do leftists always use false flags?

All the confederate and nazi flags here are leftists.

Reminder that the only person in recent history who has done anything effective at all to deal with leftist shills and false flaggers is Breivik. Nobody else has done anything remotely effective.
>>
>>139525905
show me a murder infront of people and I'll concede they're terrorists
they're scum, but not terrorists
you fucking terrorist sympathiser
>>
>>139525932
You have a subnormal IQ
Terrorism isn't defined by murder
You brought this subject up and you quite literally do not understand what you are talking about
Are you 14?
>>
>>139525729
if you want to argue with me answer >>139525313
>>
File: high.jpg (96KB, 983x708px) Image search: [Google]
high.jpg
96KB, 983x708px
>>139525108
>someone else committing an act of terror automatically makes you a sympathiser if you share similar beliefs
>OP still can't address what this means for his own beleifs
cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug. I'm reporting you for terror sympathies
>>
>>139518668
So... alt-right has killed about 1/2 the number of people in 16 years than the nignogs in Chicago killed this past Saturday? That really activates my almonds.
>>
>>139525932
>terrorism requires death
Champ, do us a favor and actually look up the definition of criminal terrorism, not your fantasy of what it is.
>>
>>139525932
Blocking freeways denying emergency services resulting in a death, James T. Hog
>>
>>139522920

You speak as if Dylan Roof is something to be ashamed of. We should honor our martyrs like the muzzies, the leftists and the JEWS do.
>>
File: 1503335961461.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503335961461.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>139525932
This idiot doesn't even know the definition of terrorism when responding to a post where I literally copy-pasted it in my response. This moron is a very special kind retard.
>>
>>139526133
>>139526286
>>
File: 1503283935957.png (274KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1503283935957.png
274KB, 1156x2031px
>>139511982
slide
>>
I'm going. OP has had enough (You) and he's got all intoxicated and silly from it.
>>
>>139525936
thanks for the narrative. You've just been on the sidelines on this thread. Get involved an make a point instead of larping
>>139525981
nah you may think it's not terror but all the facts are against you
>>139525996
dylan roof?
>>139526089
because it's more likely people will engage rather than just go after whatever meme they can grasp at associated with the flag, you oil soaked uneducated farmer
>>139525934
cool, leave then you terrorist sympathiser. Go read a qu'ran, or better yet a torah
>>
> a sample size of one is proof of anything
Get back to me when it's weekly, then you might have a case. Until then fuck off Muhammad.
>>
>>139511982
daily reminder that this man is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, not a court of public opinion. another daily reminder no one gives a fuck about him, the media lost control of the narrative with all the antifa shit.
>>
>>139525932
>terrorist acts only include murders

But that's wrong...
>>
>>139526133
>terrorism
>[ter-uh-riz-uh m]
>noun
>1.the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes
Doesn't say anything about killing
>>
>>139526519
>Go read a qu'ran
actually reading that a moment... spooky.
>>
>>139511982
>DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS MAN CARRIED OUT A MUSLIM-STYLE TERRORIST ATTACK IN THE NAME OF THE ALT-RIGHT
60%+ of Americans have a cut pee pee so you can pretty much say that they are muslim tier.
>muslims have cut dicks
>Americans have cut dicks
>both are warmongering and delusional
>>
He was just driving down a crowded street. There shouldn't have been people on it, and in a panic crashed into a car infront of him, since he couldn't see what was coming up. Then the car sandwiched the woman, and he backed up since wild animals started beating on his car and tried to get out.
>>
File: 1502364488579.jpg (66KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502364488579.jpg
66KB, 450x600px
>>139526404
This.
>>
>>139511982
Did somebody photoshop his face? It looks so small.
>>
>>139526519
No the thread has already clarified quite clearly that this incident wasn't terror, feel free to go back over it because if you don't feel that way you haven't paid attention. But you're still ignoring the response to try escape back to your opening argument - we aren't doing that.
>>
>>139516506
You're completely ignoring intent.
>>
File: they both drank water.jpg (45KB, 845x681px) Image search: [Google]
they both drank water.jpg
45KB, 845x681px
>>139526713
Oh, is this the false equivalency thread? My humble submission
>>
>>139526153
yeah he did. He might have had second thoughts for a moment. That's a known thing that terrorists do. Muslims pussy out of terror attacks at the last minute all the time. Seems like he almost did, but then went ahead anyway
>>139526308
difference between indirect and direct deaths
>>139526276
>can't win argument
>pivots to nigs
>>
>>139526519
>>139526420
All that kikery about semantics accusative of others being kikes, and your entire shit tier argument rests on faulty incorrect semantics. The oldest kike trick in the book.
>>
>>139526706
explains your posts in this thread then
>>
>>139527010
wow you may not be able to spell but at least you're a fucking psychic.

With evidence of this calibre Fields is going to get hammered in court.
>>
>>139527010
>Muslims pussy out of terror attacks at the last minute all the time
Prove it.
>>
>>139527010
Lol "indirect" deaths lololol, you hold the right to such a high standard, and everyone else to the lowest
>>
>>139526927
>false equivalency
You are right.Hitler wasn't about to get impeached so your image is in fact an example of false equivalency.
>>
>>139526916
might have clarified it to you because of confirmation bias
All I see in this thread is nationlists desperately making excuses that this wasn't a terror attack by pivoting to unrelated issues, getting bogged in semantics, and saying that the person killed wasn't a human
Yeah I guess that proves that it wasn't a terror attack
>>
File: charlottesville_analysis.jpg (616KB, 1445x3300px) Image search: [Google]
charlottesville_analysis.jpg
616KB, 1445x3300px
>>139521911
>>139520260
>>139516802
>>139511982

Undeniable proof that the driver had NO exit paths & his car was attacked BEFORE he accelerated; this was a man fleeing for his life, NOT a terrorist attack, and there was NO intent to cause harm, only to protect himself; he was left with no good options by the surrounding mob

anyone want to try to counter this? i'm waiting
>>
>>139527214
you're the one putting thoughts in his head by questioning why he breaked for a second. I'm just explaining there is more than one way to interpret that action
nice try tho pal
>>
>>139527422
Slow your flag and look up the u.s. requirements for criminal terror mossad.
>>
>>139527573
>undeniable
have you been reading this thread?
>>
>>139527391
>drumpf will never be the nominee
>grumpf will never beat Hillary
>Jan 2016: bloompf will be impeached any day now
>......1.5 years later
>Zamboompf will be impeached any day now

lul
>>
>>139527686
We all have, you're the life of the party mordecai.
>>
>>139527611
Yeah, now apply "innocent until presumed guilty" to that chain of events.

Then ask yourself why a terrorist killing is being charged as second degree murder.

Then fuck off to dictionary.com to brush up your vocab.
>>
>>139527422
Ok let's address your statement even if it once again evades the point:
> nationalists - provide indication that your respondents are
> pivoting to unrelated issues - examples of terror attacks are not unrelated for clarifying to you as to why this wasn't
> semantics - semantics are vital in any argument and absolutely essential to an argument about whether a definition fits a person or an act, try read up on formal logic it will help you engage more in future
> saying the person killed wasn't a human - i don't support this but those posts have been very rare and have played no part in the dismantling of your position
>>
>>139511982
fuck of leftie fag
>>
>>139527758
>trumptard 9000
Whoa boy careful not to sound more stupid than you already do or someone might call the local loon shelter to take you in as a retard in need of care.
>>
>>139527686
It appears he has, you haven't.
>>
right I'm out. This whole thread has just proved my point. Every counter to my argument has been
>pivot to jews or nigs
>call me shareblue
>get caught up in semantics
>say it was a good thing
>#notallmuslims logic

so in conclusion, y'all are terrorist sympathisers.
>>
>>139511982
So you are acknowledging Muslims carry out terrorist attacks? I'm quite surprised. Where's your outrage for the thousands of terrorist attacks made by goat fuckers, yet you have it towards a whole group because of one man and one incident, which there is evidence that he hit the gas out of fear for his safety or life. How many years now have they been protesting in the street? They've been hit by cars in many of the situations. When is the alt-left going to learn that when your dad told you to go play on a freeway that he was just telling you to fuck off and wasn't actual advice?
>>
>>139528318
> bows out saying semantics and formal logic doesn't count
> thinks this is genuinely a good position
>>
>>139528041
He has actively avoided any correction of his definition of terrorism to match criminal code, it's a shill from mossad hiding as dixie
>>
>>139527686
yes i have. respond to the pic. look at it carefully. do you see ANY way the driver could have escaped without hitting people? did you expect him to just stay still and be dragged out and beaten / killed? curious about your thoughts

seriously, take a good long look at the evidence pic and think about it, don't just fire off some snarky one-liner non-argument
>>
>>139528318
what bizarre conclusions. unsurprising after giving such a terrible account of yourself.

cheerio then old boy. thanks for coming.
>>
>>139528198
You think that one up all by yourself big guy? That's adorable. You do realize I was derisively imitating your retarded delusions right? lul
>>
>>139528318
>adds y'all in his rage quit post
>first remotely southern phrase he's used and it's a complete cliché typed
Come on morty, let's see the flag. You didn't want to argue honestly and got eaten alive, pay your pound of flesh.
>>
He is a kike
He is either a Mossad agent or a Mossad fall guy forced to take the blame of another cuz they got pictures of him raping a 12 year old.

To say it was "A MUSLIM-STYLE TERRORIST ATTACK" is absolutely correct.
That is how Mossad operates.
But it was not for the Alt-Right.
It was for Israel in an attempt to dissuade growing anti-Israel sentiment among the right.
>>
File: 1485722321803.jpg (29KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1485722321803.jpg
29KB, 499x499px
>>139528318

>getting BTFO has only proved how right I am

luv it
>>
>>139511982
Fuck alt right.
>>
>>139528629
>i was merely pretending guize
whoa i've never heard that one before
are you a mentally deficient person?
cus you write like one
>>
>>139528318
what about my argument:
>>139527573
which is a pure logical analysis of the facts with supporting evidence, which proves beyond reasonable doubt that the driver was surrounded and had no good options to flee from the attacking mob?

please try to counter it, i want to hear your thoughts. otherwise you are basically admitting that the driver is innocent

i'm waiting
>>
>>139529381
That's not what I was saying at all. I was just mocking you, not representing my own beliefs. You delusions fuckheads have been saying "he who shall not be correctly named" is done since September 2015. It's just such a tired routine and no one takes it seriously anymore.
>>
>>139529381
No, he was clearly giving a derisive impression of leftists. The phrases he used have obviously been here longer than you if you didn't get that.
>>
File: 1503647071582.png (9KB, 429x431px) Image search: [Google]
1503647071582.png
9KB, 429x431px
>>139528318
Way to get BTFO faggot
You're one incredibly dumb motherfucker but if you stick around a while on /pol/ you might actually unfuck your brain and learn what actual logic and facts are. In summation:

shut the fuck up and lurk moar
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
50KB, 600x400px
>>139529716
>>139529758
>leftists
Amercans are truly stupid and cannot grasp the idea that the division of left and right exists only in their miserable excuse for a country.
>inb4 murrica is the greatest
Don't make me cringe and go buy some more tiki torches.Gotta make America great again,remember?
>>
>>139511982
Read it and weep faggot
http://www.redpolitics.us/2017/08/29/breaking-doj-officially-labels-antifa-terrorist-group/
>>
>>139530327
A: 'Murica is the greatest you sub-human Euronigger.
B: We're discussing American politics, so the accepted definition is the only one that applies here
>>
File: theleaf.jpg (46KB, 510x448px) Image search: [Google]
theleaf.jpg
46KB, 510x448px
it was me all along
>>
File: 1503903098214.jpg (46KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
1503903098214.jpg
46KB, 465x465px
>>139530351
holy fucking shit we did it
>>
>>139530502
>Murica is the greatest
When it comes to school shooting Murrica is the greatest.Truly great actually.
>Ameritrash calls me a Euronigger
kekus maximus
>We're discussing American politics
Yeah i forgot that America is lagging 50 years behind the rest of the world so nazis just came into power.Are you a retard?
>>
>>139531031
I never once said a thing about Nazis. I think you're getting your delusions confused Euronigger.
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.