[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about the secret space programs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 16

File: 360_intl_nazis_space_0229.jpg (32KB, 360x235px) Image search: [Google]
360_intl_nazis_space_0229.jpg
32KB, 360x235px
So the nazis figured out antigigravity and they are up there. They fought Admiral Byrd in antarcitica and they are colonizing space, living large, slaving and hunting for the ever coveted eternal life technologies. To gain this tech they trade human slaves and other species that they kidnap and turn into cyborgs to be used as soldiers and scouts ala David Paulides.

What does Pol think about all the secret space prgrams and its whistleblowers?
>>
>>139508629
Insane retarded David Icke tier shit
>>
File: Tunnel of Mond Lüneburg.jpg (139KB, 1200x763px) Image search: [Google]
Tunnel of Mond Lüneburg.jpg
139KB, 1200x763px
>>139508629

>nazis laughing at the Earth has gone shitty
>>
>>139508935
It's time to wake up sleepy head, there's more going on then what you were taught in a textbook.
>>
File: cyrus_teed_-_Google_Search.jpg (837KB, 917x613px) Image search: [Google]
cyrus_teed_-_Google_Search.jpg
837KB, 917x613px
Lying Masons fake the shit out of the space program. I wouldn't believe a word they say about it in their (((science))) publications. Maybe Cyrus Teed was right? The Moon and Sun appear much closer than we are told they are.
>>
Actually pol might appreciate this. But along the same lines as these programs apparently in the timeling where the nazis use the tech to win the wa, not attack the soviets and not kill as many jews.

They have a teutonic society and race mixxers are thrown into work camps but it doesn't seem too bad either. Trump is a higher ranking politician there and probably has an easier more pleasnat job. They may try to annex this timeline in 2021.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxP_SeCvFzk
>>
>>139508629
i think they need to step up the abduction program to remove all these traitors that surround us
>>
>>139509688
Like the holocaust is a lie? Not Hitler went to the fucking moon. Intelligence agencies spread these retarded theories just to discredit real ones.
>>
>>139508629

Bullshit.
>>
>nazis made it into space AND survived
haha, no. AMERICA FIRST
>>
>mods deleting quality threads
>this /x/ tier shit stays up
>>
>>139510075
what like flat earth?

also lol, just because david icke may be a paid disinformation does not mean they slip alot of truth in there to make it sound real. and only an idiot would take everything someone says on youtube as truth.

Also if you think the ssp is a psyop, does that then mean you think flat earth the other large supposed psyop is real?
>>
Tony Rodrigues was in the German speaking Secret Space program the ships were designed by their uboat engineers.

rodrigues was a pizzagate slave in seattle first.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkvhB3bV02g
>>
>>139510829
they've been total hypocrites allowing all the off topic threads but making a sticky about jewish goy fighting
>>
File: 1503093615608.jpg (24KB, 555x521px) Image search: [Google]
1503093615608.jpg
24KB, 555x521px
If your listening to anyone other than Dr. Joseph P. Farrell and Walter Bosley, your doing it wrong.
>>
>>139508629
"Muh Nazis invented anti-gravit"
Yet why was Jew York never firebombed to cinders as per the Amerika plan?
>>
>>139508629
its taboo topic,mods shut down an delete threads every time people talk about aliens or ssp .
>>
>>139510829

Deleted a tobacco-quitting support thread last night. Actually makes me seethe.
>>
File: 1329730802300.jpg (69KB, 718x718px) Image search: [Google]
1329730802300.jpg
69KB, 718x718px
>>139508629
Why would they kidnap people if they're going to turn them into cyborgs anyway?
>>
>>139508629
The nazis were decades ahead of the allies in science. You could chose to believe or not, but it is said that the Vril-Ya managed to contact a civilization 64 lightyears away around the Aldebaran star. The only way to contact them was through the psychic level, and they managed to get technology and an alliance with them. They are coming to help us, but they made us aware that it would take a long time, maybe a century before they could reach us. They would also have to deal with the Reguli in our solar neighborhood.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CayTIycdRuk
>>
You just gotta ride the flux
>>
>>139508629
What if the Nazis are the real life SEELE?
>>
File: Mond Lüneburg in 1983.jpg (46KB, 761x305px) Image search: [Google]
Mond Lüneburg in 1983.jpg
46KB, 761x305px
>>139516023

They probably decide that saving the earth is not worth the trouble because whites are already in the minority.
>>
Technology doesn't just pop up from thin air. If the technology required for elaborate moon bases existed now let alone in the 40s word would've gotten out, similiar technologies developed as competition. Someone would've wanted to cash in on the earth market.
>>
>>139516568
We were originally a colony of theirs, which fell under other forces. They are coming to liberate us.
>>
>>139508935
at least he's 100% correct about pedophiles and their demonic obsession
>>
>>139516023
this.

the Vril society + reverse engineering of crashed spacecrafts led the Nazis to the development of anti-gravity ships. they chose Antarctica as their base of operation for privacy. Admiral Byrd encountered these ships but didnt realize they were manned by Nazis. This technology was given to American/allied agencies through project paperclip.

not sure if the ssp was a nazi development or if it just utilized the tech the nazis discovered.
>>
>>139517187
Some say they found a gateway to another dimension, which let to Agartha. This is the true meaning of hollow earth. It is hard to confirm these wild claims, but it is what they believed.
>>
>>139516023
what about alliance with reptilians theory ?
>>
>>139518461
I don't know much about the reptilians, but i know that the Aldebarani is at war with another major civilization. Honestly, i don't believe this my self, but if they come to earth i know it's them.
>>
File: 9781931882613.jpg (21KB, 262x400px) Image search: [Google]
9781931882613.jpg
21KB, 262x400px
>>139514119
Well if you want to actually look at documents that are sourced from the Reich and presented by Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, in his book SS Brotherhood of the Bell, also in Reich of the Black Sun. Anti-grav never really made it out of the prototype phase. Also the group known as Sharkhunters, these were U.S. Navy officers as well as other military individuals including Ronald Regan, The majority of the nuclear material that formed our bombs was delivered via a German U-boat. There is also the unstated fact that throughout the war the Chancellor tried to keep from going to war with England/U.S. at all costs.
>>
>>139518888
interesting times ahead,i wonder if the first contact will be by real pleadians or germanic nazis larping as pleadians
>>139519052
cut the bs, internet is full with vrill sauer images , manny allies reported them as 'foo fighters'
>>
>>139519052
joseph farrell, this nigga knows
>>
File: 41zg5jXk08L.jpg (31KB, 312x500px) Image search: [Google]
41zg5jXk08L.jpg
31KB, 312x500px
>>139518888
checked
>>139518461
I'd argue at the least they are a dual evolving or original species on the planet think dinos here, one of the remarkable things is that the first ET visits that were widely announced in media(betty/barney hill). they were described as Nordic even NAZI looking. It wasn't really til the new age movement of the 60/70's where you saw it diverge into lizard/bird people.

https://books.google.com/books?id=mJ66DQAAQBAJ&pg=PA74&lpg=PA74&dq=the+betty+and+barney+hill+nordic&source=bl&ots=PM17ykJUuJ&sig=hxmgacfZG-0qFeD7WdKZLBIMNbk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiOuvb7t_PVAhWq6IMKHUZLD40Q6AEIMTAC#v=onepage&q=the%20betty%20and%20barney%20hill%20nordic&f=false

http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/2013/07/close-encounters-of-the-totally-germanic-kind-who-are-these-guys-really/
>>
File: 1.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>139508629
>Pol
CIA why
>>
>>139520055
reptilian part makes sense when u see how many people went missing(millions) , some where sacrificed ,some where used probably for meat .
No point in killing jews just for 'muh skin/culture'
>>
>>139510075
this
>>
File: download (2).jpg (17KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
17KB, 220x229px
>>139520055
I personally think the nazis found a gateway to another civilization, agartha. This is the only way they, or other could travel to us in an efficient way. Why was the SS required to read Edward Bulwer-Lyttons "The coming Race"?
>>
File: 9931296.jpg (124KB, 314x475px) Image search: [Google]
9931296.jpg
124KB, 314x475px
>>139519715
Yes, Vril saucers, look up the Horten brothers and their flying wing prototypes. That bell picture is cover art. As to the foofighters, I personally would argue that they were prototype drones created at or intellectually by the Skoda Works complex.

>>139519878
thanks
>>139520943
It would, it would also give them the disconnection and or indeference that they seem to have with us within "reported" encounters, Such as not caring. From my pov if the watched us climb out of trees they would be upset at the way thing are since they have started to be replaced.
However I dream larger and want to believe some of us are stranded here after a cosmic disaster, natural or other.
>>
>>139508935
Gary mckinnon or whatever his name is infiltrated nasa and the Johnson space center, he found evidence of a secret us military space program. He claims there are transfer logs, recording material being transported from ship to ship, not ocean going ships either.
>>
>>139521753
many theories floating on internet, alot of information,hard to tell which one is true and which one is false ,i have many questions ,that human libraries cant answer, i hope and dream that by the end of this century or my lifetime humanity will meet its forefathers/creators (pleadians) and absolute truth will be delivered .
>>
File: 1493929899407.jpg (83KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493929899407.jpg
83KB, 1000x600px
>>139521564
Have you read "The Coming Race"? nobulli
I think it has to do with the context and ideas of the time such as eugenics(which really isn't as bad as the dysgenic world of today) to strive for a better stronger future. I'm torn on the "inner earth" concept. The Mohorovičić discontinuity, provides the possibility for areas with in the earth, large areas. Somewhat like is portrayed in "Journey to the Center of the Earth", I don't think it is completely hollow though. Author William Micheal Mott covers some of this in his book "Caverns, Cauldrons and Concealed Creatures.
>>
>>139522765
You do you man, I don't like channeled reported stories, I will entertain spiritual concepts however I disagree with the people whom channel w/e then tell us we need to stop technological advancements.
>>
>>139522838
im not well knowledged on the occult behind nazi germany , maybe u know the answer,was the thule society highjacked and turned into luciferian occult machine to serve nazi operatus and manifest desirable outcomes?(the manifest squads,sacrifices of human,etc ),where the thule society innittialy good?
>>
>>139522838
A FUCKING SMURF
>>
>>139518461
Reptilians are at war with the nords, nords claim the wanna help us by liberating and destroying the reptiles, but I think both kinda should fuck off who even brought this shit here first, I mean it's good and bad they came here we probably evolved thanks to them. But still this war mongering shit needs to go.
>>
>>139523472
video related ,this guy apparently cleaned ley lines in bavaria which were used by psychics to collect energy(like churches) and used it for manifestations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh3uE3c69Xc&t=938s
>>
File: 1467556824796.jpg (643KB, 1980x1454px) Image search: [Google]
1467556824796.jpg
643KB, 1980x1454px
>>139522838
Yes, i've read about half of it. It's about a guy who finds an entrance into hollow earth where the Vril lives. The Vril is a people which is far more developed than us genetic and spiritually. The hollow earth is a metaphor for an entrance to another dimension. It's no logical that the earth is hollow in a literal sense. Everything around us is energy, it is built of complex waves of it. Taking quantum mechanics into the consideration, joined with metaphysics, it would make sense that a more developed civilization could have tapped into the knowledge of how to enter other dimensions. Before the flood there was great civilizations, which almost got extinct. It is reasonable to believe that they could have been much more advanced than we are today.

According to Graham Hancock, Antartica could've been icefree until 6500 years ago. It was much further north, but due to earths gravity it slid down in a process called "Earth crust displacement", not to be confused with tectonic activity. The reason he argues this, is because there is very many ancient maps showing Antartica ice-free. If this was the case, maybe there actually is a portal to another dimension somewhere located on Antartica.

http://www.megpugh.com/files/Graham_Hancock_FINGERPRINTS_OF_THE_GODS.pdf
>>
>>139523792
for sure ,the way i see it ,we need to unite(humanity) ,destroy reptilians and there manipulation tech, than establish other worldly civiliazations based on race and go on seperate ways .
Ultimately nobody gives a fuck about us terrans and treat as slaves,zoo animals.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.