[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia/Ukraine crisis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6361.jpg (19KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6361.jpg
19KB, 275x183px
Does anyone else think that the whole Russian sanctions needs to be sorted so we can move on? I mean no one has really listened to Russia's side of the situation, in Britain we gave the Scottish the opportunity to cede because we respect their democratic rights but in Ukraine some rebels simply staged a coup and left a tonne of people with a government they were completely unhappy with. As well as the fact that Crimea was originally gifted by Russia to Ukraine with the understanding they could use the naval base there. At the moment we are have way bigger issues to deal with like the refugee crisis, North Korea and potentially china, not to mention the economic damage from lost trade. wouldn't it be better to have Russia on our side or at least more neutral relations?

I propose that a compromise which allows Crimea to be a self governing dependant of both Ukraine and Russia.

Tldr; share your opinions and possible solutions to the Russian sanctions/ukraine crisis.
>>
File: 1434631623313.png (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1434631623313.png
77KB, 500x500px
On the 22nd of February, 2014, the elected parliament of Ukraine voted unanimously (328-0) to impeach the president, Viktor Yanukovych, and hold elections on the 25th of May, 2014.

This is not how a coup works, this is how democracy works.

Yanukovych was a Russian puppet who looted the Ukrainian people and their wealth to benefit his paymasters in Russia.
Ukraine was a country under Russian occupation, nothing more.
The people and the elected representatives used the democratic process to end this occupation.
>>
>>139505019
Fair play I guess I was misinformed on that particular point, nevertheless, i still think that the status quo is rediculous. The Russians won't leave so are we just going to punish them forever? Or find a more pragmatic solution?
>>
>>139505019
Also the new government isn't much less corrupt as I understand it.
>>
>>139504292
How the fuck is this a problem?!? Its painfully obvious that the Ukraine is an artificial country that was taken from Russia. And Plus Russia was Created by the Kievian Rus so that strengths Russia claim on it. Holy fuck!
>>
>>139505019
Basicly this. Also forgot to mention how the cowardly fuck ran for his life and betrayed a cartload of his cronies to save his ass.
>>
>>139505019
New Ukrainian government is corrupt and full of shit.
>>
File: 1501231099888.jpg (99KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
1501231099888.jpg
99KB, 898x701px
>>139508171
You really support this faggot.
>>
>>139509607
>support
I'm apathetic.
>>139509460
So was the one before that.
>>
>>139504292
>Does anyone else think that the whole Russian sanctions needs to be sorted so we can move on?
Yes. Also many EU countries are still doing business with Russia despite sanctions (mainly Germany of course, the scum of the continent).
>>
File: krimnyash.jpg (30KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
krimnyash.jpg
30KB, 419x249px
>>139504292
>I propose that a compromise
you can fuck off paki trash.
>>
>>139504292
>gifted by Russia to Ukraine
No, by the Soviets. USSR was a crypto-colony and Russia was under occupation. But the bear has came out of his cave.
>>
>>139505019
>This is not how a coup works, this is how democracy works.
Yeah, except this vote was unconstitutional.
>Yanukovych was a Russian puppet
As bad as he was, he still was a democratically elected president. And every country accepted the his election as legitimate. And it's funny how a "Russian puppet" negotiated the EU association and just postponed the signing to get a better deal. While actual puppet like Lukashenko just entered Russian military and economic alliance.
>looted the Ukrainian
Oh yeah, but current kikes are totally better.
>Ukraine was a country under Russian occupation, nothing more.
>The people and the elected representatives used the democratic process to end this occupation.
In your twisted fantasies.
>>
>>139511901
> USSR was a crypto-colony and Russia was under occupation
How does reality progress?
>>
>>139505019
> This is not how a coup works, this is how democracy works.
You're a prime example of a brainwashed moron, brainwashed by the fake news. The sad part is, there are millions of people like you who live in the lala land and don't even care about what happened, because it takes too much time and effort to research or they prefer to ignore the reality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSx8HJfBl7U
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.