[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible happning on Google right now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ((((Youtube)))).png (662KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
((((Youtube)))).png
662KB, 1366x768px
Google crackingdown free speech on Youtube is not really new.

But it seems that are making changing on the site right now.

I had a few tabs opened and they just changed a few logos. All cosmetic. The logo is bright red and changed in form.

But then again, what else they just changed. THis think is happning as I post this. Did any of you anons changed something elses? Maybe you guys got unsubscribed to channels without your consent.

What weird thinks Google is trying to now???
>>
>>139498603
>you
not being on BitChute...
>>
>>139498603
Can confirm, mine is changed too (cosmetics)

I think they are just deploying a new graphic scheme

Should be nothing
>>
>>139498603
They changed a logo. They do that every few years.
Not everything is (((tricks))), Marcelo.
>>
>>139498772
Not only I itend to be there, I intend to help by giving a bit of my HD space and bandwitch to help them out.

But they are just too small yet for me to consider an account there.

>>139498849
Not sure if just cosmetic.

Before this happened, my front page would have 3 to 5 rows of my favorite youtubers displaying their videos.
Now is a mix of some of them plus videos that I had watched on the past.
>>
what /fa/ link is that?
>>
>>139499041
An anon linked me there because I said I was a skinny fat trying to loose my beer belly...

https://warosu.org/fa/thread/S8248392#p8258389
>>
>>139498603
dude you have to click subscriptions, the recommendations are what Jewtube wants you to watch instead.

do not be distracted by their lies
>>
>>139498603
And this just showed up. Coincidence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jlQosiA6Hk
>>
>>139500248
Im telling you dude.

THis was not just cosmetic. There soem really shady shit on this thing.
>>
>>139498772
Lol no one is on bitchute. No none is gonna move there because they cant pay like YouTube can. It will just be another right wing circle jerk.
>>
>>139501342
Youtube is barely paying anyone.

You need a bazillion views to make a dollar by today rate.
>>
>>139498603
Is Brave any good, Marcelo?
>>
>>139503058
Si seƱor.

A bit jittery here and there, sometimes it crashes out of nowhere, but as long you don't open that many tabs, it's good.

Someone implied Brave was a botnet tho. Not sure if true.
>>
>>139503763
nice to know
i heard the thing is that the adblock system they have integrated will sell ads using some kind of tokens...

basically the creators of brave want to become the ad providers of their users
>>
Interesting, Same change here
However, general recommendations remain unchanged for non-signed-in users
Recommendations on my home are extremely skewed since I've been fine-tuning out all the garbage for several weeks now, so I don't think there's any way I could gauge how much has changed in the algorithm
>>
>>139504191
Heard the same.

Im currently still on chrome, testing Ad Nauseum to see if I go full Brave/Palemoon or stay on chrome fucking with Googles ads.

What worries me is that Ad Nauseum, despise the fact it is open source, was made by a team of jews.

ON top of that, an anon said yesterday that by using it, we are actually punishing the small sites by taking their revenue instead of the big ones.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.