[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEBREW-PILL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Here's a breadpill for you all. If you truly believe in God, believe in the manner that Moses did. Have a relationship with Him. He is your Father, to be respected, feared, but loved. The Abrahamic Faith of Christianity came first from the Torah, and it is Hebrew in origin. The modern Jewish faith also stemmed from the Torah. Both departed separately.

> Christianity: Torah >> Christ >> The Church
> Modern Judaism: Torah >> Talmud >> Rabbinical 'Judaism'

Modern Judaism is not at all Judaism. For two thousand years, the prophets Isaiah, Jeremiah, Elijah, predicted the coming of the Messiah. Jesus Christ fulfilled every prophecy, including that the Temple would have no stone remaining (recently discovered the western wall in israel isn't even jewish, it's roman)

Christianity is the spiritual continuation of Judaism. The true Jews of the world are Christians, and the Hebrew ethnicity are the remnants of Israel. A modern Jew is a God-hating Satanic idol worshipper and rejecter of Christ, which is God Himself. The word Jew has been stolen by the modern Talmudites.

What I'm trying to say is that if you only like Christianity for the European additions to it, and you aren't spiritual, then you aren't really Christian. A true Christian is the continuation of the jewish prophecies, the true jewish prophecies. So to hate 'shitskins' and Hebrews is not Christian of you at all. You might as well LARP as a Templar without believing in God.

> cont'd
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68KB, 1920x1080px
>>139498388

> "But what about organized religion?"

What about it? God is not a religion, He is all. To fight about Catholicism, Orthodoxy, Protestantism is against God, which is why He let you morons kill yourselves in civil wars.

Religion killed Christ. Jesus stood up to the ((Pharisees)) and called them out on their dogma and doctrine. If He came today, He would destroy the Catholic Church. You don't need a church to go into, though it is nice to. You don't need a priest. Priests killed the Son of God simply because they didn't like what He was saying. If you're Christian, don't be overly 'religious'. Care for Scripture and your relationship with God. Overly religious slaves died in the floods when Noah lived because of his relationship with God. Religious zealots killed Christ and could not recognize their own Messiah. If you're going to be Christian, at least try to emulate what Christ did, and know where this story all comes from. If you're just larping as a templar because you want to 'btfo the mudslimes' then you're religious, but you aren't a child of God.
>>
>>139498388
Shut up .....

Christianity was created in Europe, Peter the first Pope was the foundation on which Jesus built his Church

Also on of the ten commandments says respect your elders and you wont do that with race mixing

its a code for save you DNA idiot
>>
>>139499288
I didn't say racemix. Why are you so obsessed with that that you bring it into conversations which haven't mentioned it? I only said to respect the faith and respect GOD Himself, not the religion.

> "Christianity was created in Europe,"

I'm aware of that. Christianity is a religion, the point I'm making is that if you believe in God, you don't need a gigantic religion with people telling you what to do. Have your relationship with God and read Scripture. Religion was created to recruit people, not expand your profound relationship with God. The 'religion' may be European, but the actual events are all Semitic, so it is good to know the basis of your faith in God. If you're just an atheist who is Christian by culture, that's different.
>>
>>139498388
Fuck off nigger lover
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.