[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is rebbit so obsessed with this guy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1200px-Joel_Osteen_Preaching.jpg (107KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Joel_Osteen_Preaching.jpg
107KB, 1200x800px
Why is rebbit so obsessed with this guy?
>>
wouldn't be the first time a jewish led mob attacked someone for having principals
>>
>>139497532
Because George decided this was going to be the flavor of the week, given that his church is in Texas and Texas is being hit hard by the worst hurricane it's seen in decades. If LA got hit with a massive earthquake, you'd see stories about how people like Clint Eastwood, Mel Gibson, and Vince Vaughn got away safely instead of helping their fellow "humans."

It's all hyperbolic, hypocritical obsession to make the other side look like monsters. None of those cretins even knew who this guy was three days ago.
>>
>>139497532
Guys a confirmed Jesuit saboteur anyways.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
regarding plebbit, they just hate anything remotely resembling anyone claiming "Christianity"
>>
File: 1492587898476.jpg (373KB, 837x471px) Image search: [Google]
1492587898476.jpg
373KB, 837x471px
>>139497532
Man . . . fucking made it through Correct the Record . . . stomached ShareBlue . . . but you fucking AIDS-riddled cunts who keep bringing that reddit shit here is the goddamn cancer that will kill me.
>>
>>139497532
I don't get it. Do they realize that employees of the church are probably dealing with their own problems regarding the flood? Opening the church would mean that the employees would have to go to work.
>>
>>139498730
No, obviously since they're Christians they have to be charitable 24/7 and never even once think about their own and their families' survival. That wouldn't make them true Christians, because in the liberal's world, Jesus would be still standing there healing lepers if a giant tsunami was coming right at him.
>>
Since Trump is handling his shit like a boss with Harvey they need some kind of conservative archetype to attack and keep the psyop of racist/greedy/etc Republicans in the narrative to try and distract from Trump, yet again, being a real leader.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.