[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Low Black IQ is a myth?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: adopt.png (8KB, 883x206px) Image search: [Google]
adopt.png
8KB, 883x206px
Doesn't this study prove that IQ is mostly nurture, instead of nature (genetic) and that Blacks aren't much different than whites in terms of IQ.

I don't believe blacks are that much less intelligent as Flynn told us. My concerns with this are the following.

>IQ data from most African countries is deeply flawed, low N, wrong testgroups (8 year olds instead of adults in some cases).

>Lack of nutrition during pregnancy and infancy stunts growth in brain development.

>Western pov in test

>Lack of exposure/education to IQ related exercises. Most adults in the west even if they never taken a real IQ test have done certain IQ related exercises which improves scoring.

I can list plenty of other reasons but the thing is to imagine yourself as the average African.

You have a stunted brain, are malnourished, never heard of an IQ test, certain elements of the test are completely alien to you.

Would it be a big surprise that you scored far lower?

The adopted study prove that if we take an African and give him the exact same benefits as an average white person he scores very closely to an average white person.

Can anyone here prove/disprove my theory?
>>
There is a 18.2 point gap between black people and white people in this study, which is a fuck ton when it comes to IQ, seeing as humans only cover a small part of the IQ spectrum.
Learn to fucking read.
>>
>>139496822
dont forget the "raised by a single mum" test group. Wont be a problem finding them
>>
with all the gibs there should still be far more black engineers and scientists, take a guess as to why there aren't
>>
>>139496822

So nigger nurture/lifestyle is a problem then?

Tell me something new.
>>
>>139496822
I've met some very intelligent blacks and mexicans as well as indians persians and arabs. But which ones can do geometry in their minds with their imagination? That's pretty important and often overlooked in discussions about intelligence. If you have to put your hands on physical objects and manipulate them to see how they interact, you're still human, but you will never make it to the master level. Masters can imagine how things fit together in their mind, and this enables them to do master stuff. People who can do this are part of the master race.
>>
>>139496822
You didn't cite a study, you just posted a picture of a table that doesn't really say anything about racial differences in IQ. And some of your criticisms of IQ testing are just dumb, sorry. There is no "western POV" in IQ testing; if there were, East Asians and East Europeans would score significantly lower than Western European mutts like me. East Asians and Ashkenazi Jews from eastern Europe score higher on IQ tests than my people do. Nor is exposure to "IQ related exercises" a factor. IQ testing is mostly visual pattern recognition, something every human race has done since before there were humans. Western children do not get special classes or receive hints on how to pass IQ tests. It is probably true that malnutrition depresses IQ, the history of IQ testing includes periods of great deprivation such as the Great Depression, the world wars, the Holocaust, etc. We would expect a generation of very stupid whites and Ashkenazim if the effect was very great, and we don't see that.

There are some problems with the evidence for racial IQ differences, but you haven't given the evidence a fair review here or repeated any of the better criticisms.
>>
>>139496822
So basically you are making every excuse possible, but from a civilized perspective niggers are still retarded?

OK, just making sure we are on the same page
>>
File: 1455048053018.jpg (92KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1455048053018.jpg
92KB, 612x612px
>>139496822
>bring black people up to white living standards and they perform as whites

Question is OP, who brought the White man up to these living standards? Surely it wasn't an altruistic civilisation of negros with resources to spare.

Think about it OP, think about what you are saying.
Why was it White people who devised these tests?
Why are you posting it using technology created almost entirely by White people?
Why are you trying to reason that they are not dumb and can't just point to an example of their inventions or creativity?

You want proof the white race is smart? Easy, look around you.
>>
>>139497171

SD (standard deviation) for IQ is 15 points.

an 18point gap represents >1SD.

This is an absurdly high difference in large populations.
>>
>>139496822
Link to the study?
>>
>>139496822

there are numerous studies on this and they call confirm basically the same thing

1) general intelligence (g) is highly heritable

2) IQ tests correlate highly with g, the general intelligence factor

3) IQ correlates well in the USA with SAT and ACT scores

4) when correcting for nutrition, SES, parents, etc, there are still remarkable differences in achievement between blacks and whites in America. e.g. you put a black infant with white parents in a rich neighborhood, and he still underperforms

5) African blacks are significantly poorer on these tests than American blacks

6) the degree of white in-mixing in an American black predicts higher IQ

bottom line: on average, whites have higher IQs than African blacks, and in america, historical white in-mix genetics is a contributor to increased intelligence in blacks.
>>
File: bixnood gene.jpg (801KB, 1136x2200px) Image search: [Google]
bixnood gene.jpg
801KB, 1136x2200px
>>139496822
black people are just like everyone else
>>
>>139496822
https://twitter.com/jartaylor

Pretty sure this guy covers everything you need to know.
>>
>>139496822
This is the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study. It shows that even when black kids are raised by white parents, their IQs are no higher than if they'd been raised by black parents. This suggests IQ has little to nothing to do with nurture/upbringing and is mostly or almost entirely due to genetics.

Hence if a group of African kids were raised by whites, you'd expect their IQs to still come out in the 60-75 range, where 70 is considered high-functioning retarded.
>>
>>139501233
Even the Wikipedia summary states "One of the studies' findings was the IQs of adopted black children reared by white families did not differ significantly from that of black children raised by their biological parents."

I.e. IQ isn't nurture, it's nature. But it's funny to read the study's Jew authors trying desperately to argue the opposite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.