[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poland is just wrong on refugees

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 45

File: Merkel.jpg (2MB, 2048x1318px) Image search: [Google]
Merkel.jpg
2MB, 2048x1318px
Sorry, but there is no reason whatsoever that Germany has to shoulder all the refugees alone. We are not asking Poland to take in half a million or a million, we are asking for 8,000 only.

And I am even fine with Poland not taking a single one, if they paid Italy or Greece to take care of the 8,000 allotted once - around 20,000 euros per person per year, i.e. 160 million per year.

But I am sick of my tax money to go to pay for the Polish lifestyle, while we are also laughing up 20 billion to care for refugees in Germany and another 5 billion to care for them in Turkey, Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, Libya etc.
>>
>>139496542
>Sorry, but there is no reason whatsoever that Germany has to shoulder all the refugees alone.

Becouse you said you will take them all and you forbid to close borders.
It's your problem so deal with it alone.

Fucking dummie
>>
File: turkey german flag-ozil fans.jpg (29KB, 465x349px) Image search: [Google]
turkey german flag-ozil fans.jpg
29KB, 465x349px
>>139496542
>two generations

Give your economy to us, otherwise muslims will use it
>>
>>139496542
Your fault for opening the borders Hans, reap what you sow etc
>>
>>139496926
>Becouse you said you will take them all and you forbid to close borders.
I am pretty sure I wasn't consulted on whether I want any refugees at all. Where you consulted?

>>139496926
>It's your problem so deal with it alone.
It is a European problem - a problem for the Schengen area. You do know that?

>>139496926
>Fucking dummie
Ad hominems won't help. You really think we Germans will stand by idly forever while you take our money and tell us "screw you" when it comes to working with Libya, Turkey, Greece, etc. to protect Europe and deport illegals? You do know that it is a powerful disincentive for illegals to be sent to Poland if they arrive in Europe and get asylum in say Greece, do you?
>>
>>139496542
>Sorry, but there is no reason whatsoever that Germany has to shoulder all the refugees alone.
Theres no reason why you shuold have refugees, period. They are not refugees, they are invadors.
>>
>>139496542
So, you admit that refugees cost 20,000 a year instead of directly integrating into the economy?
Odd. I thought refugees were good for jobs, according to the leftist drivel I hear on the regular.
>>
File: Lil sneezers.jpg (142KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lil sneezers.jpg
142KB, 600x600px
>>139496542
fuck Germany. Poland #1
>>
>>139496542
Fuck you, go suck on Merkel's tits, nigger. Poland has taken a million immigrants from Ukraine already, put of course, you never talk about this. No, it only counts if they are third worlders, anything else won't serve the globalist agenda.

Gas yourself.
>>
>>139496542
nobody should have to shoulder them you faggot
>>
how about none of you take them.
>>
>>139497221
>Your fault for opening the borders Hans, reap what you sow etc
>British geographical knowledge

What about your borders? Why don't you protect them? You do know if there is one country that is more attractive for Africans, Asians and Middle Eastern people in Europe... it is the UK. None of these illegals speaks German, but most speak some broken form of English.
>>
>>139496542

Sorry but at this point all I can hear is "halp i wuz raepd by jamal but will never admit it its ur job to help me raise his baby its your responsabilty".

Clean up your mess kids.
>>
File: Katie Hopkins.jpg (182KB, 760x1089px) Image search: [Google]
Katie Hopkins.jpg
182KB, 760x1089px
>>139496542
>Sorry, but there is no reason whatsoever that Germany has to shoulder all the refugees alone
Yes there is. Herr Merkel invited them to shit on you and your people, with free housing, pensions, education, healthcare, and all the rape you can shake a stick at.
>>
>>139496542

You just cannot take a bit of aids and then pretend nothing will happen to you.

Nuke Germany desu
>>
>>139496542
> But I am sick of my tax money to go to pay for the Polish lifestyle
In other words you're mad at them for being smarter than you.
>>
>>139497287
It's almost as if your politicians don't give a shit about you, Hans. Maybe you should stop being a fucking lemming robot and learn to think for yourself.
>>
>>139496542

>there is no reason whatsoever that Germany has to shoulder all the refugees alone

YOU took them in, YOU deal with them.
Its not hard for fucks sake, we dont even want to be in your pathetic corrupt whorecuckery of a unionon.

Got die in social justice germany!
>>
Where the fuck are all these refugees coming from... are the Muslims being attacked by UFOs or Godzilla?
>>
>>139497294
>Theres no reason why you shuold have refugees, period. They are not refugees, they are invadors.

American international law says we cannot send Syrians back to Syria. You remember that America still occupies us and tells us what to do, right?
>>
>>139497287
>We will organise to stop Poland from saving itself
>We won't organise to stop Stasi Merkel from killing us all

Hmm
>>
File: poland.jpg (99KB, 743x960px) Image search: [Google]
poland.jpg
99KB, 743x960px
>>139496542
>invite hordes of mudslimes
>boo hoo we can't shoulder them alone.
>Poles are NAZIS for not committing self-genocide with us.
>>
File: brule.gif (2MB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
brule.gif
2MB, 460x258px
>>139496542
germany sucks!
I LOVE POLAND
germany sucks!
I LOVE THE POLAND
germany are cucks!
WE LOVE POLANDS!!
germany is yankee slave
POLAND WILL WIN THE BIG GAMES
>>
File: New Europeans.jpg (1MB, 3000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
New Europeans.jpg
1MB, 3000x1800px
>>139497857
90% of you migrants a Africans not Syrians retard
>>
>>139496542
>But I am sick of my tax money to go to pay for the Polish lifestyle
Isn't life a bitch?
Maybe you shouldn't have fucked their country into oblivion in 1939.
>>
>>139497832

And yes, we are a part of this idiotic union via schengen and EEA, but we want the fuck out!

You have no carrots, only whips
>>
>>139497857
Time for revolution Hans, you've under (((USA))) control for far too long.
>>
File: IMG_2286.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2286.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
They just want war reparations.
>>
>>139497362
>So, you admit that refugees cost 20,000 a year instead of directly integrating into the economy?
Of course, what did you think?

>>139497362
>Odd. I thought refugees were good for jobs, according to the leftist drivel I hear on the regular.
No, of course they are a burden and not good for jobs. Not even Merkel says they help Germany, our budget clearly shows the costs for refugees and asylum seekers and deportations.
>>
>>139496542

Why are you pissed as supporting the Polish lifestyle but not the Arab one?

At least the Pols don't rape your women and rob your men.
>>
>>139497287
You get the government you deserve.
People vote for Merkel
She invites people in
Germany has to deal with it until you vote otherwise.
People in Poland had no say on the vote in Germany for Merkel. They get no say on what your government will be. They aren't responsible for what your government decides to do.
Deal with it yourself, or change your government.
>>
>>139496542
>we are asking for 8,000 only
and then another 8k, and then another

>And I am even fine with Poland not taking a single one, if they paid Italy or Greece to take care of the 8,000 allotted once - around 20,000 euros per person per year, i.e. 160 million per year.
I agree with this. Funds for Eastern Europe should be used to pay for migrants Western Europe wants to take
>>
>>139496542
You're the ones inviting them, so you can shoulder the burden. Stop making the rest of the continent suffer for your false altruism.
>>
>>139497412
>Poland has taken a million immigrants from Ukraine already, put of course, you never talk about this.
Those aren't refugees. Poland has invited them as slave labor.
>>
>>139496542

DESU You should be forced to take in LOADS more while the rest of Europe walls you off.

Until you are de-cucked enough to deal with your OWN problems, which you create in order to virtue signal to other corrupt countries what a bunch of weak ass idiots you are.
>>
>>139498071

Why why blame Poland? This is clearly Merkel's fault?
>>
>>139498071

So what is the incentive for taking them in?
>>
>>139497294
While I agree Mexibro, it's kind of funny you talking about invaders.
>>
>>139496542
>>139497287
Today, OP was an huge faggot
>>
File: IMG_6530.jpg (177KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6530.jpg
177KB, 1000x541px
>>139497599
Good man!

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201612051048177290-germany-asylum-centers-sex-crimes/
>>
Merkel is the one who invited them here, you stupid faggot
>>
>>139498200
Which is exactly what Germany has done.
"Good for the economy" as the official call for opening borders.
>>
>>139496542

You voted for Merkel. Now enjoy Merkel.
>>
>>139497415
>nobody should have to shoulder them you faggot

Ok then. Why did you let in a million Cubans? Yes, you may say they were an economic boom to Florida, but the trough is, when they came in, crime and rape spiked and Florida and the US had to pay billions to care for them.
>>
>>139498200
The third worlders who invade Europe right now are not refugees either, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>139496542
Sorry Kraut but you have no say in what other countries decide on their own.
Europe is not your bitch and you are not our pimp.
>>
>>139496542
You guys really have a thing for destroying Europe don't you?
>>
>>139496542
>there is no reason whatsoever that Germany has to shoulder all the refugees alone

Why do you say "has to". It sounds like there is a coercive situation that refugees are being FORCED onto you. That would mean Invasion?
>>
>>139497287
We wasn't consulted either that's why our previous gov got fucking BTFO

>Ad hominems won't help. You really think we Germans will stand by idly forever while you take our money and tell us "screw you" when it comes to working with Libya, Turkey, Greece, etc. to protect Europe and deport illegals?

If you don't want to pay money give us back our art our treasures and 2 times equality of Jewish reparations, becouse that is how much you owe us.
We lost 12mln people during war you started.

You can't fuck people over and expect them to be cool with you
>>
Don't you want to keep all that cultural enrichment and all those doctors, lawyers, scientists and engineers all to yourself?
Why ever not? You make it sound like a punishment.
>>
>>139496542
Go eat dirt and fuck yourself. Nobody Mama Merkel she had to go full Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains and let in a horde of dirty dregs into Europe. If your country wants to kill itself over guilt of your Nazism 70 years later it's not the rest of the world responsibility to stop you. When people start making assassination attempts against Merkel, call me.
>>
>>139497593
>Clean up your mess kids.
Start helping, asshole. You agreed to rules when you joined the EU. Did you think the EU was just a money printing machine? If so, at least admit it and get out of the EU, or otherwise I will start to have to think about you as leaches.
>>
>>139496542
You know damn well that it starts with 8,000....then it will be 10,000, then 50,0000, then 100,000. As soon as Poland concedes that they MUST accept even one refugee, it is game over.
>>
File: Anti shill tactics.png (231KB, 851x721px) Image search: [Google]
Anti shill tactics.png
231KB, 851x721px
>>139496542
>>
>>139496542
Go home merkel
>>
>>139496542
So much for that german hospitality. Why on earth would your neighbor have to feed YOUR guests? I thought you weren't that poor...
>>
>>139496542
Can't we just recycle Australia as a penal colony again and ship them all off there, c'mon Aussies, take one for the team
>>
File: youwilldie.png (938KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
youwilldie.png
938KB, 1280x720px
>>139496542
if MORE refugees is only a good thing, why don't you want them all??? but don't worry, in due time YOU white germans will be the ones fleeing your own country.
>>
>>139496542
You aren't shouldering all the refugees alone you fucking scum bag you're forcing everyone to take them, the ones you fucking invited Germany should take every fucking refugee there is in Europe as punishment.
>>
>>139497287
>It is a European problem - a problem for the Schengen area. You do know that?

No. There were no voting if we won't to be part of that exodus. Your politicians took it all on you. "Everyone will find refugee in germany"
deal with it
>>
>>139496542
>>139498533
Also, they are not refugees; they are economic migrants.
>>
>>139497857
its sounds like your country is a little bit cuck, dont ya??

>>139498302
im on my land, with my people. the chicanos that are shitting usa and going all "la raza, fuck whitey, california=mexico" are scums and you can kill them, for what i care.

they are not mexicans. if they were, they wouldnt put our name on a bad spot
>>
>>139498437

holy shit. mic drop.
>>
>>139496542
Sure there is: you must be genocided.
>>
>>139498571
So much this, if I invite people into my house, I don't go to my neighbor and demand that they stay at their house because I invited to many people.
>>
>>139497857
Refugees are only supposed to go to the NEAREST safe country
>>
ahahaha get fucked mohammad.
>>
One second we are told how great migrants are, the next we are told it's a burden and other nations have to share that burden.
Which is it Germany?
>>
>>139496542
krauts were a mistake
>>
>>139496542
you made your bed aint nobody should sleep in it but you.
>>
>>139498351

>an economic boom

Where is your economic boom, good thing Merkel just invited even More african migrants, I sure as fuck dont want them, YOU DEAL WITH THEM, I hope they flood over all of Germany until the country literally sinks into the ground. Fuck Merkel.
>>
>>139497563
>what about your borders
Nigs cant walk over the English channel
>why don't you protect them
because the public don't want them, that's why Brexit happened
>>
>>139498302
Dude, there's a reason why every real mexican hates chicanos (immigrants). For all we care you could kill them all.
>>
I'll give you $5 to send them back where the fuck they came from
>>
>>139498640
How about we just give Cali back to you and call it even?
>>
>>139498640
Based
>>
>>139496542
you wanted them, you take them. poland didnt want them, you did, so take them all and blame no one else.
>>
>>139496542
and Poland doesnt need to pay for your lifestyle of taking 12 jamals dicks in you at once. You pay for that with your own money.
>>
>>139496542
Why the fuck is it your responsibility to take on refugees in the first place?
And if it is your responsibility, why is it such a hassle for you?
If it is your responsibility, and you're willing to sacrifice for it, then shoulder the responsibility.
Or
Admit that it was a mistake.
>>
>>139498901
lmao, why would we want a commime liberal gay cuck infested state? we have enough problems with us all ready
>>
>>139496542
Fuck off subhuman. I hope your whole family dies
>>
>>139497857
>American international law
That's not American international law, That's international law. And its vanguarded by the EU and the likes of Merkel.

You voted her in, you have hordes of antifa running around, You OBVIOUSLY like refugees so You deal with them.

We hate refugees, Germany doesn't.
>>
>>139496542
merkel invited them all here with the fucking welfare. if you want to change something THEN VOTE AFD ALREADY. those invaders do not belong here. they are here for the money and to vote merkel. 20-times more people could have been helped in the region they are coming from with the same money.
>>
>>139498173
If they are traveling all over Europe looking for the best deal they are not refuges they are immigrants
>>
>>139496542
I am firmly convinced Germans are genetically autistic. Not because they have no sense of humor, or understand what other people think, but because of dumb shit like what the OP says. The eurozone is pure German economic conquest of southern Europe. The amount of wealth flowing away from France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece that flows into the German economy is staggering. The euro, and thus Germany, completely holds Europe by tge economic balls. Nobody benefits from it other than Germany. And then you have Hans the autist harping about muh tax money being wasted on foreign countries.

Fuck. You. Hans. I hope your people go extinct. I hope you drown in Somalians. I hope your autism will be cured by a million trucks of peace.
>>
File: here we go.png (26KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
here we go.png
26KB, 1024x1024px
>>139496542
Are you fucking retarded?
Germany didn't even meet with Poland, or any other country that wasn't France and Belgium before inviting the hordes to europe.
Shut the fuck up, shill. Slide and Hide
>>
>>139497913
>>invite hordes of mudslimes
We did not. I am fairly certain, Poland has SJWs as well, we have commie SJWs, but the vast majority of people don't want illegals and never wanted them. Why would they? They cost money, lead to tax increases and crime spikes.

>>boo hoo we can't shoulder them alone.
No, we cannot.

>>Poles are NAZIS for not committing self-genocide with us.
Poles are not Nazis, but they are not following the law and they are not helping in protecting the European borders or helping our Southern states in taking care of the illegals they already let in. Why is there no solidarity for Greece, Italy and bulgaria out of Poland? We are not talking about taking refugees from Germany, but from those countries.
>>
>>139499119
this.

who the fuck made you responsible for them? and what entitles you to think poland should be responsible for it.

You wanted them, you foot the bill, you keep them. It's alllllll you!

I have a question for OP. Wouldn't it be better to give the refugees you're country (all of germany), and you can go live in poland?
>>
Fuck you guys your retard politicians allowed them in now you deal with it
>>
>>139496542
THE POLES ARE TIRED OF GERMANS TELLING THEM WHAT TO DO. FUCK OFF
>>
>>139496542
POLAND NEEDS DEM RAPARATIONS MAAAAN.
>>
>>139496542
want someone to blame for this shit, blame mother merkel. poland is smart to not take part in what was a terrible idea from the start.
>>
>>139496542
>And I am even fine with Poland not taking a single one, if they paid Italy or Greece to take care of the 8,000 allotted once - around 20,000 euros per person per year, i.e. 160 million per year.

This will eventually happen, even if the Poleturds are deluding themselves it won't. But the infringement procedures and all the other legal shit take years to process.

It'll just get docked of their gibs in the end.
>>
>>139499354
You get a chance to find out if that is true with your vote.
If more people vote for Merkel than anyone else, it proves that the majority of Germans are for her policy.
You are being asked what the Germans opinion is as a nation.
>>
>>139498351
Bulshit Cubans were refuges and the US is the nearest safe state
They don't go traveling all over Germany is not next to syria
>>
>>139498517
If you're the best that Germany has to offer Germany's fucked. Stop crying like a gash and go into the streets and womp some Africans and Arabs over the head, or kick your shit leaders out of office. You sound like a woman never taking responsibility for anything, it is always somebody else's fault for not cleaning your mess up. Eat shit and die Germany, you are an embarrassment to your ancestors and, frankly, to all of us. To everybody else around the world other than your gay shitlib friends France, Belgium, Sweden, your country is a baka joke.
>>
>>139496542
EU collapse incoming soon.
>>
>>139497287
you are a dummie though.
>>
>>139499427
k

can they take the gibs they contribute as well?
>>
>>139496542
>€20,000 per person per year
>per person
>per year
Get out
>>
Watching the EU fail is great, shows you only local government works if held accountable, this global shit is bs.
>>
>>139499354
It's your politicians fault. Italy and Greece want hardline border cobtrols. Surprise fucking surprise, Merkel cockblocks them. And now you expect the rest of Europe to clean up the mess your fat communist cow caused. Wir schaffen das. Remember that, Hans? It means YOU solve it. Fuck off.
>>
File: Refugees.jpg (2MB, 2486x3062px) Image search: [Google]
Refugees.jpg
2MB, 2486x3062px
>>
>>139498099
>People vote for Merkel
We have 83 million people in Germany, the CDU received 16.2 million votes in 2013. Saying that "the people vote for Merkel" is completely false and misleading.

>>139498099
>She invites people in
Did she? Do you have a reputable source for that one, because after 2 years of shitposters ascertaining that on /pol/, I am still waiting for a source.

>>139498099
>Germany has to deal with it until you vote otherwise.
Otherwise in what? We don't have referendums on whether to close our borders for refugees and I have never heard any country ever had such a referendum.
>>
>>139496542

Germany should pay for burning Norwegian Cities during the 2nd world war, They still haven't !!
They should also pay for what they did to Greece during 2nd world war.

We should reinstate German war debt, since they obviously have the money to pay for immigrants.
>>
>>139496542
>But I am sick of my tax money to go to pay for the Polish lifestyle, while we are also laughing up 20 billion to care for refugees in Germany and another 5 billion to care for them in Turkey, Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, Libya etc.

Hey Ahmed, i got a solution for you: We stop taking in economic migrants of backwater cultures and give that money to poland instead!

Also you can go back to turkey now, your great leader erdogan needs you!
>>
>>139496542
You want
>Polish lifestyle?
just send so called refugees where they came from
>>
>>139496542
germany called them in, and they should keep them.

fuck off
>>
Just because you germans are subhumans and slaves does not mean that other, actual humans have to lower to your standards.
>>
You have an election coming in September 2017

Show the rest of EU your true opinion and intentions!
>>
>>139496542
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING KEK NOBODY LIKES YOU AND YOU'RE ALL ALONE IN YOUR AFRICAN RAPE FETISH
>>
>>139499354
Our SJW aren't ever taken seriously and people simply don't hang out with them so they have to stick to their own.
>>
>>139496542
How about you kick out the fucking refugees instead of trying to destroy Europe.
>>
>>139496542
>there's no reason whatsoever that Germany has to shoulder all the refugees alone
YES YES THERE IS YOUR LEADER INVITED THEM ALL TO GERMONEY SO THEY ALL SHOULD STAY IN GERMONEY

Just like you contained Greek debt in Greece whilst you kept your surpluses. So you should be held responsible for your irresponsible unilateral foreign policy decisions.

THIS IS NOT DIFFICULT.
>>
>>139496542
Send the niggers back to Africa, not Poland, you stupid fucking Kraut. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Sort yourselves out.
>>
>>139496542
being this cucked
>>
>>139499780
If those other people care about what's happening they would vote.
The people that care are giving their opinion.
The people do decide.
FInd a candidate that will close your borders and vote for them.
If you don't have one that's your own nations fault.
>>
>>139496542
You're right, you can also send them back, or not hand out money for them.
>around 20,000 euros per person per year
You do know that the average worker east of Germany doesn't make that kind of money a year, right?
>>
>>139498263
>So what is the incentive for taking them in?
Solidarity with Greece, Italy and Bulgaria who are at the forefront of the migrant crisis. Also, you agreed to upholding EU law when you joined the EU in 2004. If you do not want to uphold EU law any more, you are welcome to leave the EU. Nobody forces you to remain in the EU.
>>
>>139496542
For the first time Poland is smarter than Germany. Clean up your own mess. Send the migrants home.
>>
>>139496542
Where does this seemingly limitless supply of refugees come from? And when exactly did the narrative change from just accomodating the Syrian diaspora, to letting in anyone that makes the trek. I've lost track of how many years this population replacement has been going on...but there has to be a certain point where the news headlines made the change.
>>
>>139496542
>implying the rapefugees you send to polan won't just walk over to Germany for better gibs

Gotta love Schengen.
>>
>I let niggers fuck me in the ass on my own demand

>why my neighbour can't agree to do the same, he is obligated to because I do this despite no agreement ever stated that he has to
>>
File: 1483496326.png (220KB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
1483496326.png
220KB, 470x264px
>>139499780
>Did she? Do you have a reputable source for that one, because after 2 years of shitposters ascertaining that on /pol/, I am still waiting for a source.

Yes she did,
she was central in abolishing borders, and instating the "free movement" across country bounderies all over Europe, trampling on all the countries in the EU and Schengen area.

And she practically begged for Syrian refugees to come to Europe.
>>
>>139498888
checked.
>>
>>139496542
why the fuck should Poland have to ruin them just because you guys (Germany) ruined themselves?
>>
>>139498415
>Why do you say "has to". It sounds like there is a coercive situation that refugees are being FORCED onto you.

Correct. The EU border states let illegals in. They then move on to Germany, because the border states let them move on and do not take them back. We have Schengen here, so have no inner borders and are not allowed to introduce inner borders. American international law says we have to process all asylum claims and then take care of them and do not deport them.

So yes, we are FORCED by YOU to keep them.
>>
>>139500142
>muh solidarity.
Yea, right.
I remember the summer of 2015, and the months before it, before we started to build the fence. We had all the incoming migrants from the balkan route coming through us, and nobody was extending any solidarity towards us.
>>
>>139496542
>But I am sick of my tax money to go to pay for the Polish lifestyle
haha, next time win the war, loser
>>
>>139499780
>Otherwise

Leave the EU, or vote for AFD or SOMETHING, just dont fuck Europe up with corruption.

How much damage is Enough !!?

European states dont want your refugees, send them back or keep them, your choice, but FORCING other states to take them is not a choice you get to make!
>>
>>139500298
Can the neighbor also change his wi-fi password that you've been using for years?

The EU is really simple on this: gibs for cooperation.

No cooperation, no gibs, poleturd.
>>
>>139496542

God-damned Huns. You never learn.
>>
>>139498437
>If you don't want to pay money give us back our art our treasures and 2 times equality of Jewish reparations
Why should we? We have settled all this in 1991. We negotiated, we talked, you guys signed the agreement.

If you buy a used car and sign the purchase contract, can you come back 14 years later demanding I hand over 3 other cars "just because"?
>>
File: Germoney_yes.jpg (42KB, 577x243px) Image search: [Google]
Germoney_yes.jpg
42KB, 577x243px
>>139500501
>blaming others for your own problems.
No.
>>
>>139496542
How about this... don't take in the refugees.
>>
"Just 8000" lol...than next year 16000...next year 32000...etc...etc...

Their not buying it.
>>
>>139498019
Damn right. Oh, and pay the fucking reparations, Hans-Abdula
>>
>>139500142
>you agreed to upholding EU law

lol, no.
Politicians agreed, it if was put to a vote Nobody would agree. Your EU laws are meaningless because they are not recognized by the people!
>>
>>139498517
Proof the poles need to leave the EU like the UK did
>>
>>139496542
If Poland is wrong, Poland will face the consequences of being wrong.

Simple, isn't it...
>>
>>139500698
>Why should we? We have settled all this in 1991. We negotiated, we talked, you guys signed the agreement.

And now they want out, its not a dictatorship. Countries can leave EU anytime they want!
>>
>>139500783
Poland, UK, America trade deals
Make it happen.
>>
>>139500698

The Jews do that all the time and you would give them your daughters if they asked. Cuckholdery as a National religion.
>>
>>139500523
If we were in their place we would just sink the niggers, or isolate them in camps while our mafia would use 50% of them for human sex slave trafficking and organ donors, rest would leave on their own because of hell we would give them.

That's the solution.

Even if we take them, non would like to stay here, that's the glorious fact.
>>
>>139498451
>Don't you want to keep all that cultural enrichment and all those doctors, lawyers, scientists and engineers all to yourself?
No really, we do not. 90% of the asylum seekers have little or no skills or education and you know that. If they were highly skilled migrants, fewer people would have an issue.

>>139498451
>Why ever not? You make it sound like a punishment.
It is a punishment, it will cost us around 400 billion. This means ever taxpayer in Germany will have to pay around 10,000 euros for refugees. That is a lot and doesn't even factor in increased apartment costs and problems with crime and hospital visits.
>>
>>139498451
kek
>>
File: German humour.jpg (37KB, 633x355px) Image search: [Google]
German humour.jpg
37KB, 633x355px
>>139500142
>Germans thinking they own the joint dictating to others what they should be doing

Typical Nazi.
>>
>>139496542
Your politicians won't do what the German people say... but you expect Polish people and Polish politicians to do what the German politicians say?
>>
>>139496926
Merkel and her parties did. We do not want illegal mass immigration with the following side effects. We also do not want to spread em around all of Europe. But we arent in charge so Polacks be sure to not let any refugees enter your beautiful country!
>>
>>139496542
Boy, the Jews really did a number on the Krauts after WWII. Generations of psychological warfare and social conditioning. Now the Germans are so self-loathing that they are willingly being replaced.

The allies crushed their bodies during the war. The Jews crushed their souls during the peace.
>>
>>139498571
>So much for that german hospitality. Why on earth would your neighbor have to feed YOUR guests?
I could ask you the same question. 90% of the asylum seekers we house here are YOUR guests. You let them in, they are your guests.
>>
>>139500856
I don't know about that, the UK tried to leave and Germany started threatening them that if they want to get out of the gang they do it in a body bag.
>>
>>139500873
>Don't you want to keep all that cultural enrichment and all those doctors, lawyers, scientists and engineers all to yourself? No really, we do

lol. well. too bad.... hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>139496542

Correct. Stop taking in so many refugees.
>>
>>139496542
It is entirely your fault and Germany should take every single rapefugee that comes to Europe. It was your people who voted in your leader and it was her who fanned the flames of the bureaucratic EU making them even more jewy and migrant loving. Germans are the only cunts I see on here sucking up to migrants and bashing the based anglos. All of your ugly moon-faced women deserve to be raped.
>>
File: 1451011303392.jpg (228KB, 590x328px) Image search: [Google]
1451011303392.jpg
228KB, 590x328px
>>139499354
>they are not helping in protecting the European borders
Wrong, v4s border guard stopped balkan route at the Hungarian fence, whats more polish border guard is helping at macedonia to secure their border aswell.

>Why is there no solidarity for Greece, Italy
Our government told them to stop taking in the illegal imigrants and that we would help them to secure their borders, They refused the help

>and bulgaria
They are doing fine themselves. As far as I know they do not let ANY illegals in and hunt the ones who somehow sneak illegaly
In other words we will not take any illegal imigrants that Merkel invited and that came en masse illegaly. No one knows who they are, they have no documents or do have fake ones. There are terrorists among them and we do not want that danger here. Stop the mass imigritation of these people or keep them yourself
>>
>>139496542
Im sure once they see all the benefits germany gets from diversity they will beg merkel for some refugees. Just wait them out kraut
>>
>>139498517
There was no agreement on on nigger politics, it's economic union.
And yeah, union has to benefit both sides and it does, we are far from leeches, especially when we speak of German economy profiting here.

So please kindly take care of your nigs, we don't like this deal, we don't need them. Enjoy them on your own, it was your idea to take so much of them in the first place.
>>
>>139498722
>Refugees are only supposed to go to the NEAREST safe country
The problem is that if they go to another country, you are fucked still. Your American international law says that the refugee status doesn't expire when they move on to other countries. This is why Obama took in 85,000 Syrians per year under your own asylum rules... and Trump is, by the way, continuing this program.
>>
>>139500873
:^)
:^)
So generous of you to provide Poland with such enrichment
>>
>>139501039
Poland has an army, UK has nukes, Germ*ny has broomsticks.
>>
What is the final solution for the migrant question?
>>
>>139496542
Get fucked Muhammad
>>
>>139500873
Each migrant was invited by Mrs Merkel personally. You should treat them nicely instead of being a racist Nazi.
>>
>>139501030
>>139501030
We voted in Trump. When Germany votes in the German equivalent of Trump, let us know.
>>
>>139501039

I know, but the alternative is either civil war because everyone in the EU is starting to voice their opinion or 1984 style dictatorship (which is the direction we are heading in), which would probably also lead to civil war.

I dont know if the EU elites are going to give in to our demands without a war, but its at least moving in the right direction.
>>
>Poles and Germans
>Ever Getting along
>Ever
OH BUT BUT... Here is the TWO instances Poland collaborated with Germany
>Otto II and the first Piast king of Poland meet in Gniezso. Basically make an NAP.
>WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVE to save the "H" "R" "E"'s and Europe's ass in Vienna
>>
>>139497913
>They are not following the law
What law? The laws a foreign government is trying to impose on them? Lol. Law of the EU is irrelevant to any self-respecting nation.
>>
>>139496542
>tfw when you figire out that you should not have let all those goat fuckers in your country so u wanna spread them out to countries around you

You should deported them back or kill them on the border
>>
>>139498517
>Did you think the EU was just a money printing machine
That is what 'refugees' are thinking. Do you promote it as such, Germany?
>>
>>139496542
Germany doesn't have to shoulder shit. Fuck off sand nigger.
>>
OY VEY TAKE JUST 1

OY VEY I MEANT JUST 10

OY VEY I MEANT JUST 100

OY VEY I MEANT JUST 1000

OY VEY GOY I MEANT 1000000

OY VEY YOU NEED TO LEAVE YOUR OWN COUNTRY TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE 1000000000000000

OY VEY NOW YOUR OLD COUNTRY IS FULL NOW YOU HAVE TO TAKE IN 100000000000 MORE IN YOUR NEW COUNTRY

OY VEY GOY WHY DONT YOU JUST DIE

GOY BYE
>>
>>139496542
It's not Poland's problem. It's not Europe's problem either.
8000 maybe doesn't sound like a lot, but it's a slippery slope. They have families and they breed like rabbits.
>>
>>139499119
>Why the fuck is it your responsibility to take on refugees in the first place?
That would be America. America came up with international refugee law and made us sign all the treaties while we were still occupied. Those treaties says you have to process asylum claims and care for refugees and asylum seekers. They also say you cannot deport to countries where these people face potential death.

This is why you are not deporting your Syrians, Somalis, Cubans, Afghans and Eritreans either that Obama let in.
>>
>>139496542
So why should anyone here in Europe take refugees, fellow Krautcuck, give one good reason . Poles are doing the right thing we shouldn't stop the from it.
>>
>>139497287
>I am pretty sure I wasn't consulted on whether I want any refugees at all. Where you consulted?
we voiced opinions about stopping refugee immigrations hans.... We pissed on the schengen and closed all borders... now you burn alone
>>
File: molest.jpg (61KB, 785x960px) Image search: [Google]
molest.jpg
61KB, 785x960px
>>139496542
>op
>>
>>139499183
>That's not American international law, That's international law.
It was drafted by Americans, so it is American inernational law. they forced us to sign up to it in the 1940s and 1950s, before the occupation officially ended in 1955 (of course, it never ended for real).
>>
>>139498517
>Start helping, asshole

no reason why they should. This is your mess. Ask antifa for help, I'm sure they're dying to help, lol
>>
>>139496542
Just 8000, goy. Take the 12000 refugees, goy. It's only 130000 dentists, goy.

You know how it goes.
>>
>>139497287
>>139500972
then get off your asses and do some nazi shit, until then, take the rapefugees
>>
>>139496542
The reason is very simple. No one else wanted them. But oh no, the fucking krauts think they know better than everyone as per fucking usual, and literally celebrate the importing of illiterate inbreeds from the third world.
Then when you finally figure out that in a country that hasnt developed algebra let alone rocketry there are no rocket scientists, you expect everyone else to "shoulder your burden". What a fucking cunt. Try telling merkel you dont want them first hans you fucking pussy, before you try offloading them on someone else
sage the bate thread
>>
>>139501472
You shouldn't have lost the war then.
>>
>>139501210
>>and bulgaria
>They are doing fine themselves. As far as I know they do not let ANY illegals in and hunt the ones who somehow sneak illegaly
Bulgaria is the main land border entrance for illegals to Europe right now, around 100,000 illegals managed to get through Bulgaria to Europe in 2017 alone. Look it up.
>>
>>139496542
Just the tip. Come on, you'll like it I swear.

Just a little bit rapy this morning, are we?
>>
>>139496542
>We kill them before they arrive our coasts.
>Suddenly you don't have to take refugees.
>Bam, magically your problem dissapears.
>>
>>139500142
>Migrant crisis
Stop right there. There is no "crisis". This is exactly why no one gives a flying fuck about these economic migrants. They are not fleeing way. They are coming here for a better life and so they can sponge off our limited resources. That isn't how things work. You pay it forward. Just because you are black / brown does not mean you deserve a handicap and free things from everyone else. Do you think blacks are inferior? Is that why you think they are entitled to handicap?
>>
>>139501560

The only real way of stirring up enough mess to break international law would require something like the fall of the EU, which would generate enough dust to get a lot of shit done before the it settles.

But since your union is milking Norway, UK, Switzerland and other countries for money, I guess that's out of the question.
>>
>>139499354
>>>boo hoo we can't shoulder them alone.
>No, we cannot.
ihr schaffen das!
>>
>>139496542
>You only have to accept 8,000 of them and most of them will return home one day
>Although they will not return home they can with proper education and upbringing be assimilated
>What are you concerned about? Their high birthrate is helping the economy. Like a 1% of them means anything
>It is inhumane to separate them from their families. We have left the era of ethnic conflicts behind
>You are only looking at the downsides, we need more young people for the economy
>4% of society represents no threat whatsoever
>The rise of violent attacks has no correlation whatsoever with the number of immigrants, you are being paranoid
>Although we are now 8% muslim, we knew this day would come. It is not possible for us to treat them as outsiders anymore. They have all the rights as citizens, and that includes openly practicing their religion.
>The rise of right wing, conservative news outlets and voting patterns sets a dangerous precedent that we must combat by educating new generations of immigrants
>There is no place in our society for hate, 12% of our countrymen are of immigrant background and are loyal just as much as anybody else
>The times have changed and we need stricter policing, and to remove guns off the streets

We already saw what happened you cunt with your slow and steady approach.
>>
>>139496542
sorry but you are a worthless niggerloving traitor of europe and you should kill yourself
>>
>>139496542
No Fritz. Take it, take it all you slut.

Poland sure is a patient country waiting all this time to take such brutal revenge.
>>
>>139497362
>B-but they will pay our retirements!
>>
>>139501810
>There is no "crisis".

There is a crisis, the crisis is Europe taking in Migrants we cannot sustain when the threshold for sustain our Own was reached decades ago!

Politicians need to pay for this shit! We should break their money machine (the EU)
>>
>>139500166
>Where does this seemingly limitless supply of refugees come from?
Italy, France and Germany stopped the Libya crisis 7 weeks ago. The remaining migrants mostly come through the land borders to Bulgaria and Greece - a steady stream of around 15,000 per month. It is a big border and despite efforts from Bulgaria, a wire fence can easily be cut up... also, most are smuggled in with trucks, in trains or along the coast in boast. Also in Greece, the Greek communist government is not really patrolling the Evros river. The police there is corrupt and works with Turkish smugglers too. From Bulgaria they make their way through Serbia and Hungary to Austria or through Romania to Hungary to Austria.
>>
File: Fucking-Retard.png (111KB, 306x202px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking-Retard.png
111KB, 306x202px
>>139496542

Fuck of, OP. Germany's leaders were so fucking stupid to let them in. If the Germany's are such pussies throwing childish temper tantrums because other nations aren't stupid enough to let muslim terrorists into their nations the TOUGH SHIT!!! Live with it and die in it because that is what Islam plans to do with your worthless nation.
>>
>>139496542
Which country called them to all come in ? Not Poland
>>
>>139500501
Dude, half the Schengen states just decleared national emergency and put up borders. Lots of borders still up, some taken down after turkey got plugged. Norway did it, Denmark did it, Sweden did it (last, kek guess who got the most)....

You really think the nations of the ww2 winning sides dont control their own nations and borders`? Hah, il give you that im not suprised about germany not turning nationalistic like the winning side of ww2 tho... You guys got brain washed good, first by hitler then by jews.
>>
File: DCYlsMzXYAkC0z4.jpg (95KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
DCYlsMzXYAkC0z4.jpg
95KB, 1200x802px
>>139501737
show me some source then

Just fucking stop picking them up with your ships and we are gonna be fine at the land borders. If Bulgaria had a problem with their border we would be first to help them out. We dont want these people in Europe.
>>
>>139496542
fuck you kraut, this emotional blackmail doesn't work on adult males especially when facts are wrong, poland is not dependant on your tax money.
you are either huge faggot or woman with maternal instinct unfulfilled.
either way, fuck you..you are ruining your life and life of others with your endless stupidity..KYS
>>
>>139496542

hitler would be ashamed of you hans. Fight for your fucking country and exterminatus the shitskins.
>>
>>139500783
>Proof the poles need to leave the EU like the UK did
This is what Germany has suggested for year. But Poland doesn't want to leave. It is a very strange situation.
>>
File: rapefugees in poland.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rapefugees in poland.webm
1MB, 480x360px
>>139496542
They already have refugees retard
>>
>>139496542
You stupid fuckers made your own bed. Now fucking die in it.
Just wait until they take your local, regional, and national Governments over.
I am currently reinforcing my sides so they don't blow out when it happens.
>Good night Germany
>>
>>139502565

I hope all EU states adheres to your suggestion and leaves the union.. We can talk about reparations (from the EU) for messing up our respective national and indigenous cultures later.
>>
>>139501407
Why again did Serbia let through 1.5 million and claimed it was impossible to protect its borders?
>>
>>139502296
>stopped the Lybian crisis
maybe, but the ONGs are STILL doing their criminal sea-taxi service.
At least now is acknowledged by the majority.
Thanks based Judge Zuccaro
>>
>>139499354
> the vast majority of people don't want illegals and never wanted them. Why would they? They cost money, lead to tax increases and crime spikes

The vast majority of Germans will not vote for AfD in the coming elections, did not vote for AfD or NPD in previous elections, therefore the vast majority of Germans want illegals.
Choices have consequences.

>Why is there no solidarity for Greece, Italy and bulgaria out of Poland?

Because, unlike the governments of Greece, Italy and Bulgaria, the government of Poland is not stupid.
>>
>>139502992

why do you care, you talk about the migrants as if they were a problem, dont you love them anymore ?

ffs, just let them flood germany, its better to break the union all the way rather than having your politicians slowly torturing your country while waiting for a slow death.
>>
>>139501491
>So why should anyone here in Europe take refugees, fellow Krautcuck, give one good reason .
America makes us do it.

We could deport illegal immigrants, but we don't. We don't because our fellow SJW citizens, especially in the West, don't want to deport anyone and every state with the Greens in a coalition government has refused to deport illegals.

That may all not be valid reasons, but that is the situation. The Greens and socialists want to keep the illegals so they get more votes eventually. That is all I know.
>>
File: Immigrant_Hunter.jpg (126KB, 634x598px) Image search: [Google]
Immigrant_Hunter.jpg
126KB, 634x598px
this is now a Dinko Valev appreciation thread
>>
>>139497857
>
Precious few Syrians among them.
>>
>>139502296
What the fuck do you think we can do when every single western cuck is here interviewing muh poor refugees, collecting money in NGOs and just downright threatening our states with "if you dont respect their right i report u to UN!!1!"

Your cucks literally come here and treat them like fucking pets and cry crocodile tears and we just ship them to you because if we beat them back it's not good, if we don't beat them back it's not good.
>>
>>139501537
>we voiced opinions about stopping refugee immigrations hans.... We pissed on the schengen and closed all borders... now you burn alone
I am pretty sure Norway took more asylum seekers per capita than Germany in 2015. Your numbers are still quite high.
>>
>>139496542
For the same money currently being spent on a few hundred thousand "refugees" in europe, you could properly feed and keep safe the rest of the 65 million that are truly refugees from war and stuck in their regions.
>>
>>139502992

Because they were a hot potato that your JEWlluminati chancellor created and stopping all those low-IQ hordes at the border would be chaos. In fact every fakefugee and illegal immigrant that arrives on Europe's shores and borders should be shipped immediately to Germany so that your retarded volk disappears once and for all.
>>
what the fuck is going on with you guys? and you live in the same country like me?

poland and the other visegrad states need to be nothing but admired by us

their attitude is what keeps this continent going at the moment

stop listening to brussels; vote right and start loving your country already ffs
>>
>>139502483
shit, looking at that fucking map, might as well land on fucking libya and start ferrying the fuckers, saving them from deadly sand sneks
>>
>>139503322

then stop doing it, break the law. be less of a cuck nation. its already too late, we all hate you as a country, but you can at least settle with the ones you got.. Unless.. you break the EU (which would be better because you could deport them all if you did).
>>
>>139496542
Maybe we should just get rid of the refugees? Or we (as Germany) shouldn't have let them in?
>>
>>139496542
Refugees are good for economy. Slavs are actually nice people and dont want to rob Germans of this great economic investment. You deserve it for creating EU
>>
>>139496542
Germany is the country that invited them in in droves and promised money, food, and shelter. If you write the check, you pay for it. Poland doesn't owe Germany anything when it comes to 'refugees'
>>
>>139496542
Refugees are like dick. First the guy asks you to just put the tip in. Then it magical transforms into classic sex, I mean it just feels so good to help people, right? Than he starts touching your butthole, and then he just wants to 'just' put the tip in. And before you know it your are in some kind of a reverse Hitler anal gangbang cuckold bug chasing bondage fantasy. That's why you never ever take even the smallest amount of rapefugees that Germany is asking you to.

That is if you are not trying to commit some kind of cultural suicide. If you want your kids to not have a life and you want to stick it to all of your ancestors, then sure, go ahead, take them.
>>
>>139503680

This Kraut gets it
>>
>>139503680
This
Take notes (OP)
>>
>>139496542
It's not Poland's fault that the German people decided arbitrarly to take on refugees, and that Germany did not plan ahead the logistic of housing so many people. Additionally, Poland was not involved in the decision nor can it dictate Germany policy nor can Germany dictate Poland's policy because they are both sovereign states.
The agreement to take on refugees should have been made through the European Union first, not after the fact.
>>
>>139496542

Fuck off hanz the death camps will not be in any danger, future generations will learn (((history))) and the monuments will not be threatened. Poland gets a pass.
>>
lol Germany what a joke just commit mass suicide
>>
>>139502992
Because you do not stop 1.5 million unless you use a force that can counter 1.5 million people you retard.

We cant shoot them, cant disperse them, have to give them food and shelter because we are not scared of fighting them by getting bombed by NATO for not respecting human rights.

Our government was literally forced at gunpoint to do it that way. We barely have a military anymore, have a breakaway region, if you cant do it with fucking Bundeswehr you think we can?

This is what happens with large groups, they overpower the political system unless you are running a straight up dictatorship.
>>
>>139496542
Poland should accept 8000 rapefugees then just let it be known no one will be prosecuted for crimes against them.

See how many muds want to leech off of Poland after that.
>>
>>139496542
>I can't afford my dumbass choices! Based Poland-bro, bail me out or take some rapefugees!!

Germany is fucked. Have fun with your poor social decisions!
>>
>>139497857
That's right it's America fault, it's always America's fault. Germany dindu nuffin. How about closing your boarder and stop providing them free everything. Also you can deport the criminals or those who come from other countries, but your government refuses. This is your baby.
>>
>>139501737
Here you go. 276,000 asylum claims in 2017 up to July in all of Europe... but through Spain, Italy and the sea border in Greece, Europe only received 120,000.

There are only two additional ways to get to Europe A. through Russia (then to Norway, Finland, Baltics, or to Poland/Romania via Ukraine or Belarus) or B. via the Turkish land border to Greece and Bulgaria.

The route described via A. isn't really in use at all, but the route via B. is. Austria has just recently said, they register around 100 illegal crossings per day to Austria, but historically they only catch every 5th person. Pretty much all of these crossings are at the Hungarian and Slovenian border and only a few at the Italian border. This is also evidenced by the asylum claims statistics in Germany and Austria (few people from Africa, most from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, iraq, Iran etc.).
>>
>>139496542
Death camps for Germ*ns when?
>>
>>139496542
How about not taking them at all fucking cuck
>>
>>139502435
>Dude, half the Schengen states just decleared national emergency and put up borders.
Name a single Schengen country that "put up borders". Not a single one did actually. Not one. Not Austria, not Slovenia, not Germany, not Poland, not France, not Italy... no one.

As to Hungary's fence, that is on the OUTER Schengen border, it is not an internal border.
>>
>>139498351
Wrong, Cubans have integrated in south Florida and are business owners, it's the Haitians that cause the issues in Florida.
>>
>>139496542

Those are the Migrants you invited. They are your problem. No one else bears responsibility.
>>
Pay poland for your ww2 crimes or SHIT THE FUCK UP.

Inviting muslims into your country is your error and others are not obliged to pay for it.

Eat shit you fucking faggot.
>>
>>139496542
Srsly go fuck yourself Germany. You really can't take a hint can you ?

Merkel broke the EU law by inviting those immigrants, shitting all over EU borders. She should be in prison along with rest of her lapdogs in EU.

As for Poland, previous gov took few hundred people, Christian families and they all run away to Germany because free gibs are very low here.

On the other hand by the end of this year we will have 2+ mln Ukrainians. The people your lying MSM told you they don't count (because they are Christian, white and Slavic).

Why the fuck Germany and Germans always need to act like the most evil, corrupted, immoral nation on this planet ?
>>
File: germanz.jpg (112KB, 525x727px) Image search: [Google]
germanz.jpg
112KB, 525x727px
>>139504333
there is one big death camp for Germans being made right now. Heres pic
>>
>>139497287
>I am pretty sure I wasn't consulted on whether I want any refugees at all. Where you consulted?

You voted your representative in. Or you didnt. Either way that representative is your responsibility.
>>
>>139503171
>The vast majority of Germans will not vote for AfD in the coming elections, did not vote for AfD or NPD in previous elections
The vast majority of Greeks do not vote for Golden Dawn... the vast majority of Greeks vote communist.

The AfD gets the same number of votes than your extreme right for the very same reason.

So don't start throwing stones here, Stavros.
>>
>>139496542
Stop fucking ruining Europe for the who knows what time you stupid mongoloids.

Poland is not obligated to take ANY refuges. Also, nobody has to play by your rules.
Oh God ffs, you are still the same self-righteous, above everyone, nazis with god complex, thinking that whatever you do is the absolute truth!
You ruined Europe because of hate 70 years ago and now you are trying to destroy it again with empathy/"love".

Fuck off
>>
File: eu_btfo.jpg (72KB, 960x628px) Image search: [Google]
eu_btfo.jpg
72KB, 960x628px
>>139497287
>a problem for the Schengen area

But that is wrong. Look how easy it is to just not let those new German citizens into other countries that do not want them.
>>
>>139496542

Sorry. But in a Democratic society you have to pay for the collective stupidity of the citizens. Like 99% of your political parties are leftist. There should have been 0 (((refugees))) in Europe. You have to wake up your retarded countrymen and no, Poland should not share the burden of your stupidity.
>>
>>139504305
>Greece
>Italy
>Spain
>Cyprus

so where are stats on Bulgaria again?

As I said before our gov offered help to both Greece and Italy to stop this madness and they both refused. Stop focusing on us and start focusing on the ones at fault and your own people who clearly want illegals in your country.
>>
>>139496542
Oy vey, first you're trying to absolve yourself of your responsibility for taking in all these refuges, next you'll be denying the holocaust and seig hailing again
the only road you're going to go down if you do this again, germany, is one in which your country will no longer exist.
>>
>>139497857
>American international law says we cannot send Syrians back to Syria. You remember that America still occupies us and tells us what to do, right?

You never had to take them in the first place. A refugee is only a refugee until they reach a safe country then they are not. Traveling all the way from Syria to Europe means none are refugees. Second most of them are not even Syrian. Those are just migrants you took in and now are trying to dump off.
>>
>>139504700
What on earth has pol and ever contributed to Europe other than losing wars, making vodka, and using resources unwisely.
At least Germany has and progress for Europe in many areas.
>>
>>139496542
Do a Breivik
>>
>>139496542
It was your fucking idea to take them in
>>
>>139504775
>You voted your representative in. Or you didnt. Either way that representative is your responsibility.
I voted for the CSU, which was against opening the borders and has advocated deportations and a cap on asylum claims ever since the crisis started.

How am I to blame that other politicians aren't doing their job?

Are you to blame that Trump isn't doing jack shit to protect your Souther border and hasn't started to deport anyone yet?
>>
>>139496542
so you're saying that other world governments HAVE to take responsibility for other lesser governments actions that lead their people to flee there country, instead of taking action and taking back their land? I'm confused, isn't it better and also cheaper to just cloak and dagger back water politicians and make a shadow government to control the lesser governments to ensure people would stay in their own land?

>TL;DR- not every country likes getting it up the ass by rapefugees
>>
>>139504929
>so where are stats on Bulgaria again?
276,000 - 119,000 = 157,000.

We know those 157,000 don't come through Russia, so there is only one route left - the Bulgarian/Greek - Turkey land border. It is simple math.
>>
>>139496542
JUST KILL THEM ALL FOR FUCK'S SAKE
All they do is increase taxes, unemployment, crimes, cultural and genetical degeneration.

I'm fucking sick of the Jewish trick of importing people to keep moving the usury machine.

If you want to help them end those terrorist states, end the "humanitarian" aids and let them drown Israel.
>>
>>139505414

OK i get you don't follow shit here regularly but illegal immigration is down 85% and deportations are at least over 100,000 so far (that is a low estimate)
>>
So, its looking increasingly likely that the germans are gonna use that EU army they keep pushing for to invade poland and force them to take in refuges, what are we gonna do when they start putting the ethnic poles into camps and genociding them for the sake of "diversity" once fucking again?
will german insanity ever stop??? for fucks sake, just sink their country into the ocean or something, there's something physically wrong with that whole area or something
>>
>>139496542
>Germany
>>139497287
>Germans
>>139497563
>German
>>139498071
>Germany

The Germans have been dead since 1945 Russian rape baby.
>>
>>139505043
>A refugee is only a refugee until they reach a safe country then they are not.
You should read your AMERICAN drafted international law. A refugee could pass through 150 countries over 8 years and still ask for asylum based on war in his home country. This is how you drafted it in the 1940s and 1950s - the reason was that you wanted high ranking Russian commies to ask for asylum in America, even after they passed through a dozen countries.
>>
File: fuckingwhiteman.jpg (540KB, 2500x1669px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingwhiteman.jpg
540KB, 2500x1669px
>>139501320
>>
File: germanyatm.jpg (81KB, 720x619px) Image search: [Google]
germanyatm.jpg
81KB, 720x619px
>>139496542
kys
>>
Doomed Germany: When the Jew manages to convince White males that White females know better.
>>
>>139505601
>but illegal immigration is down 85% and deportations are at least over 100,000 so far

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/07/17/immigration-arrests-up-deportations-down-under-trump/484437001/

Deportations have gone down under Trump.

People who were caught crossing the border illegally are down (not 85%, but down) - but you have no idea, as there are no stats, whether illegal immigration overall is down. Trump doesn't even know whether there are 8 million or 17 million illegals in the US. Nobody knows.
>>
>>139505414

That is how democracy works. You can vote if you choose but you are always responsible even if you vote for the other guy.
>>
>>139505727

You dont have to accept it. And again most of your new friends are not from Syria.
>>
>>139506018

Deportations are down, this is true because Obama would have ICE drop them on the other side of the border and call it done. So yea lots more deportations cause repeat offenders.

Trump is returning them to their country of origin.
>>
>>139506030
BS. That is what the elites want to teach you about "how democracy works".

the reality is, the elites do what they want - they do it regardless of how anyone votes.

You really think anything has changed fundamently with Trump in power in America? Not really, corporations still run your country.

Same in Germany, corporations run our country. We took in the illegals because they came in. We take care of it, because corporations want pressure on our wages and want a distraction.

80% of Germans could vote AfD and still nothing would change.
>>
>>139506436

Yes corporations want immigration. And you need to stop them. It starts with soft rebellion like Trump. Then it gets harder until it works.

But no where in there does Poland end up responsible for your new fellow citizens.
>>
Never been more proud of my heritage: 55% Hungarian 45% Polish
>>
File: 1501064008971.jpg (2MB, 2241x2569px) Image search: [Google]
1501064008971.jpg
2MB, 2241x2569px
>>139506904
100% mongrel
>>
File: b41.png (48KB, 200x227px) Image search: [Google]
b41.png
48KB, 200x227px
>>139501472
Why don't you tear up that contract then? A 'law' doesn't have to remain forever. Much less a law from invaders (it was probably your commie eastern bloc that's to blame for that law I bet) and one that actively harms the native children's future.

Just quietly get rid of it. At this stage no one will do anything to you if you did. A condemnation from a bag of liberals in media, who gives a shit?
>>
>>139504803
The vast majority of Greeks that still votes for non-nationalist parties is also responsible for their fate.
Choices have consequences.
>>
>>139499181
Thats a bit harsh russian. Some of his family might not be faggots and race traitors like him.
>>
>>139507444
Nope
These guys do lead my beloved country into the abyss - there is nothing harsh about that
>>
>>139507100
Yep.

A based mongrel whose ancestral homelands know and defend the importance of The Wall.
>>
File: ameribueger.png (10KB, 549x399px) Image search: [Google]
ameribueger.png
10KB, 549x399px
>>139507100
FUCKING AMERIFATS STOP SAYING YOUR PART POTATO NIGGER OR SALTY KRAUT WE GET IT FOR FFS
>>
File: meme.png (121KB, 565x660px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
121KB, 565x660px
>>139496542
Fuck off germany.
>>
File: nigerier.png (14KB, 655x556px) Image search: [Google]
nigerier.png
14KB, 655x556px
>>139508104
>>
>>139496542
>no reason whatsoever that Germany has to shoulder all the refugees alone
Wrong. Your leader called for it, and other countries are full of immigrants.

>I'm fine with Poland not taking a single one, if they paid Italy or Greece to take care.
See your not alone stupid cunt.

>20,000 euros per immigrants per year
That's almost the double of the minimum wage here, freaking ridiculous. waste total of money

Fuck you krautzland
>>
>>139508025
Hey Euro trash, my % add up to 100, so next time pick a better png, or is math too hard in the EU?

Good luck fixing your caps lock, by the way.
>>
>>139507313
>Why don't you tear up that contract then? A 'law' doesn't have to remain forever.
The same reason your gov doesn't tear up any refugee laws. Your politicians are normies and if they are seen as Nazis by normies, they will lose their jobs.
>>
>>139496542
Keep paying and shut up.
>>
File: finshits and ameriburgers.png (17KB, 655x556px) Image search: [Google]
finshits and ameriburgers.png
17KB, 655x556px
>>139508668
Sorry ameriburger, i got angry and went a little full retarded there, maybe this picture will calm you down
>>
>>139496542
>Sorry, but there is no reason whatsoever that Germany has to shoulder all the refugees alone
Except the fact that you invited the entire third world to come live in your country on welfare.
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>139496542
KILL ALL 6 MILLION JEWS
>>
File: niga.png (26KB, 549x399px) Image search: [Google]
niga.png
26KB, 549x399px
>>139509224
ONE OF US ONE OF US GOOBLE GABLE GOOBLE GABLE ONE OF US ONE OF US
>>
> 8,000 only.

8000, gets them in then they will want to bring all their families and demand you take more. Poland is not a Muslim country.
>>
>>139496542
Fuck off.
>>
>>139498346

Underrated
>>
File: germkike.png (20KB, 868x648px) Image search: [Google]
germkike.png
20KB, 868x648px
>>139496542
this is why no one respects you along with murica, your a bunch of fucking autists who think bring in a bunch of sand nigger will fix your country's diversty problem "MUH MUDJIGGERS DONT HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE AFTER THE IRAQ WAR" shut the fuck up you nigger lovers if you want them fine have them but dont fuck with us nigger
>>
>>139496542
STOP SHOULDERING THEM THEN NOBODY WANTS THEM NOT EVEN YOUR OWN DAMN WORKING CLASS
>>
>>139498517
>You agreed to rules when you joined the EU.
Yeah, no, clean your mess Hantz, the EU was never about taking african dick up the ass.
>>
File: 82yJ2o.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
82yJ2o.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>139496542
Merkel's an asshole. She's Germany's version of Hillary Clinton. Out of touch politicians with their heads too far up their own asses.
>>
File: 772274.jpg (93KB, 460x305px) Image search: [Google]
772274.jpg
93KB, 460x305px
>>139499780
>Did she? Do you have a reputable source for that one, because after 2 years of shitposters ascertaining that on /pol/, I am still waiting for a source.
kys
>>
>/pol/edditors falling for this shitty bait
good fucking lord, this place truly is /v/ 2.0
>>
Poland didn't invite them. Merkel did and now you are crying like little pussies that you have thousands of immigrants from Africa in Germany. Poland, Hungary are not your slaves, we are not taking orders from you
>>
>>139498019
Does Hans know how much of his tax money goes to refugees? Someone should tell him, the pols are the least of his problem but he refuses to acknowledge the elephant in the room.
>>
>>139496542
>sick of tax payer money going anywhere except to Jamal

Top fucking kek. I hope this is bait m8. Top tier cuck
>>
>>139496542

Why not pressure your government to stop shouldering the burden of the refugees? No one in Hungary or Poland wants them.
>>
>>139511715
>kys
2 years and counting - still waiting for a source. You got one?
>>
>>139498517
>Making your own bed
>Calling someone else the asshole

Wew...
>>
>>139496542
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN ASKING?????????????????????????????????
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THIS IS NORMAL???????????????????????????
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GERMANY????????????????????????
>>
>>139496542
You don't have to take any 'refugees'. Send them home. No one has to pay anything for them.

Just because I decide to smear shit through my own house doesn't mean that you have to come over and help me clean it up.
>>
>>139501470
You take them. Filthy cocksucker
>>
>>139496926
Go Poland!
>>
File: 1499236197495.jpg (264KB, 1200x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1499236197495.jpg
264KB, 1200x1174px
>>139498535
>>
File: qmGiuJV.png (116KB, 971x470px) Image search: [Google]
qmGiuJV.png
116KB, 971x470px
>>
pay reparations to Poland and GTFO with your sand Neudeutsches you little merkel faggot
>>
Can someone post the polandball comic where poland tries to befriend germany whos screaming no while being raped?
>>
File: 1504012349400.jpg (34KB, 560x536px) Image search: [Google]
1504012349400.jpg
34KB, 560x536px
Who sippin?
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.