[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ will defend this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1231245465.png (192KB, 500x774px) Image search: [Google]
1231245465.png
192KB, 500x774px
>Bans transgender people from the military, via Twitter, without telling the military
>Military chiefs say: "Forget it, we don't take orders from tweets; there's a chain of command"

>Makes political speech to Scouts aged between 11-18
>Claims Scouts leader rang to congratulate him on greatest speech ever made
>Scouts leader says there was no such call, and issues statement apologising to Scouts for president's misjudged address

>Says the president of Mexico rang to congratulate him on his border policies
>Mexican president says no such call ever took place
>White House denies the president is a liar, but can't explain the president's claims

>Thanks Vladimir Putin for expelling hundreds of American diplomats

>Condemns leaks but then says he likes the leaks because it shows people love him

>Publicly shames the Republican Senate leader, whom he needs to get anything done, several times

>Tells Guam, which has a big US military base which North Korea's leader threatened to attack, that the publicity will help tourism
>Chief strategist Steve Bannon contradicts president. Says: "There's no military option in NK"

>After a neo-Nazi rally in which a woman was killed, the president blames both sides
>After backlash, cleans it up. Denounces white supremacists, neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan
>Cross at having been forced to do this, erases all of it and reverts to blaming both sides, saying there were "fine people there"

>Promotes his Virginia vineyard when asked if he will - as president - visit Charlottesville
>And gets condemnations from Democrats, Republicans, former presidents, world leaders, allies, his own staff, and the Pope.

>Does U-turn on Afghanistan and commits more troops, having repeatedly said he'd pull US forces out

>Appeals for unity of American people
>Next day lambasts his enemies and critics in highly partisan speech
>Day after that appeals for unity again

is this what we voted for?
>>
But he still makes liberals mad though
>>
>>139494814
but he's making me mad now too
>>
>>139494715
>Whining about our little boogaloo in the middle east

If the petrodollar falls ($ == energy), then so does the entirety of the Rothschild economy. This includes Britain.

Everything else is just bickering.
>>
>>139495986
it's not just bickering
it shows a lack of composure, patience and temperament.
>>
>>139494973
You are irrelevant
>>
>>139494814
Is that all you care for in life?
>>
>>139494715
Lol bong we don't care what you have to say. And the fact you are against what he did in cville let's me disregard your entire opinion. Trump was right to condemned both
>>
>>139494973
So you're a liberal? Go focus on making brexit happen then we will talk
>>
>>139494715
>>Bans transgender people from the military, via Twitter, without telling the military
>>Military chiefs say: "Forget it, we don't take orders from tweets; there's a chain of command"
>Issues formal written order to Secretaries of Defense and Homeland Security, publishes on WhiteHouse.gov 8/25/2017
Reeeeeeee it's not real, the tranny ban will never happen!
>>
>>139496891
i never said he wasn't right to condemn both
i said he wasn't right for constantly changing his opinion like a cuck
the guy has no integrity or backbone.
just like every other politician.
so much for draining the swamp.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.