[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finland doesn't like Donald Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: Finlandd.jpg (135KB, 712x754px) Image search: [Google]
Finlandd.jpg
135KB, 712x754px
touché touché
>>
Lol, who cares
>>
link http://archive.is/LuSFs
>>
>Trump says that Finland is gonna buy F-18's
>Niinistö says that Trump is lying
>"FINLAN CANCEL PLANE DEAL!!!11" t: MSM
Wew
>>
>>139490421

Trump > Hillary
>>
Here I thought we pretty much had the deal already wrapped.
>>
>>139491030
We already have F-18's.

The new deal will be for replacing those. They are old and we don't need more of those.

Lol.
>>
>>139490421
Fucking awesome. Based Finland. I could tell during the conference yesterday that he thought Trump was a clown.
>>
>>139493560
Maybe Trump just mixed up F-35's and F-18's?
>>
Trump is either an idiot or has dementia. Finland is still looking for an F-18 replacement. It could be the superhornet, but probably not.

Trump probably thought they already picked the superhornet because he's incapable of reading his briefs and just heard that it was a possibility and just ran with it.
>>
For someone who whines about "fake news" (everything that hurts his feelings), he sure likes to make up fake news himself
>>
>>139491030
Pretty much.
>>
>>139493741
He probably just mixed data, because he is not the smartest one.
>>
>>139494091
Trump clearly mentioned Boeing. It's also well known that Finland won't be making the decision until 2019 at the earliest. Trump has no idea what is going on.
>>
>>139493798
He talks about bombing wrong countries, he's senile old man, which would be whatever but he's the President of US
>>
Niinistö said that Trump was just throwing a sales pitch for American planes, nothing more and decided it wasn't worth correcting him on live tv.
Because all it was, was just a little "buy our stuff" thing.
Of course it's entirely possible that Trump has no idea about the details of what we're getting and when and just assumed that we're getting hardware from Boeing.
>>
>>139490421
What a misleading headline.
>>
>>139494316
>>139494091
I sure hope you guys never need our help finnbros. Our country is completely fucked as you can tell by the state of our president. Please send help.
>>
File: IMG_1900.jpg (118KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1900.jpg
118KB, 620x349px
>>139490421
Literally who
>>
>>139492378
earthworm > trump > hillary*
>>
>>139490421
>Trump says something that sounds to Finns like "They are gonna buy Hornets from us"
>Sauli refutes this and says that we aren't currently purchasing any new fighters
>Click bait media strikes
For fucks sake American media, even Pravda is starting to be more credible than you.
>>
>>139494487
filtered
>>
>>139494487
No it's not. Chill the fuck out sperg
>>
>>139494487
Sure thing, we will come and remove the leftist professors, media persons and Antifa from your streets.
Be there next winter.
>>
kek based
>>
>>139494316
It's sad but we basically don't have a president right now. Mattis is holding up the Pentagon and our military at this point.

Congress, despite republican majorities, are in a deadlock because there is leadership from the republican president.

And all Trump seems capable of doing is overturning Obama executive orders. All he does is golf, over turn Obama era rules, and bluster on twitter. No major achievements or deals. Wall street loves it, which is why the stock market is going up. The last thing Wall Street likes is change, and they know they won't get any with Trump.

So, whatever, 3 more years of this possibly 7. good luck finbros!
>>
File: niinistö.jpg (80KB, 467x640px) Image search: [Google]
niinistö.jpg
80KB, 467x640px
>>139490421
Lizard Sauli is deep in the pockets of NWO agenda, of course he doesn't like Trump.
>>
>>139490421

I'll tell you about Finns. Incompressibly weird fucknuts.

I have a layover in Helsinki. I am tired as fuck, so I take a nap on one of the more secluded benches. It's an airport for chrissake. Then this fat Finnish whale, wakes me up, starts jabbering in her retard language, whilst pointing at the bench. First, I assume she is an airport worker. But she's not. I see around me tens of empty benches. At that point, I become fucking angry. That fucking cunt just decided to fuck with me and wake me up for no apparent reason.

I resort to shouting her down, grabbing her luggage and throwing it across the aisle. She starts crying and calls for security. When they come, I say that she assaulted me as I slept, and they seem annoyed with her BS. Then this britbong, who was watching the whole sitauation, chimes in and confirms my story. That's enough for them, and they tell me to go to the gate.

In summary, fuck the Finns.
>>
>>139495878
Shut the fuck up retard
>>
>>139495878
How many seats your lard ass covered?
>>
>>139490421
That's cool they can stay poor
>>
>>139490421
>most cucked Nordic countries acts like a cuck
>>
>>139494599
Dirnal Blompf
>>
File: IMG_1921.png (1MB, 660x868px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1921.png
1MB, 660x868px
>>139495167
Keep it up. Seriously.
Everytime one of you retarded shills opens your mouth I become less triggered and more able to tune your noise out.
At this point only your spurgy violence and public screaming/crying is somewhat distracting from the task of saving Western civilization.

Good job bitch.
>>
>>139495167

Say hi to the guys and gals at ShariaBlue and tell your brother Ferris we're all pulling for him down at the station.
>>
>>139495167
This a new pasta? I love the spacing.
Gloom and doom lol while the markets surge. If anything most change that's needed IS repealing obamas horrible executive orders and stepping away from the precedent of bombing Syria and conducting illicit activities like fast and furious. Less is more when it comes to the government, for the average citizen- unless you're a fucking welfare parasite.
Have your (you) now fuck off.
>>
File: 1503647778947.gif (1MB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
1503647778947.gif
1MB, 245x280px
>>139496093
>>139496176
way to prove his point finland confirmed trash
>>
File: 1475420492856.png (615KB, 1030x814px) Image search: [Google]
1475420492856.png
615KB, 1030x814px
Quoting roman historian Cornelius Tacitus:
>The Fenni are astonishingly savage and disgustingly poor. They have no proper weapons, no horses, no homes. they eat wild herbs, dress in skins, and sleep on the ground.

>Their only hope of getting better fare lies in their arrows, which, for lack of iron, they tip with bone. The women support themselves by hunting, exactly like the men; they accompany them everywhere and insist on taking their share in bringing down the game. The only way they have of protecting their infants against wild beasts or bad weather is to hide them under a makeshift covering of interlaced branches. Such is the shelter to which the young folk come back and in which the old must lie. Yet they count their lot happier than that of others who groan over field labor, sweat over house-building, or hazard their own and other men's fortunes in the hope of profit and the fear of loss. Unafraid of anything that man or god can do to them, they have reached a state that few human beings can attain: for these men are so well content that they do not even need to pray for anything.

but then the eternal sven came and ruined everything
>>
>>139496176
easily half of your tiny country. Go sauna Finland, you are beyond irrelevant.
>>
>>139496698
I trigger you a bit?

All I did was post the facts bro. Trump isn't doing shit except overturning executive orders and golfing. And that's all republicans and wall street wants.

Of course that's not sustainable as Wall Street grows too fat for it's own good.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.