[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BBC DIVERSITY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Nikki-Fox-572427.jpg (68KB, 590x744px) Image search: [Google]
Nikki-Fox-572427.jpg
68KB, 590x744px
Ok /pol/ and britfags, the BBC. I don't really mind their diversity programme. Female doctor who: Who gives a shit. Black guy on Top Gear, as long as he's funny.

But this has done it for me, hiring a host in a wheelchair, no problem, FDR was in a wheelchair. But hiring a host with a speech impediment, FUCKING STUPID.

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TURN ON CC BECAUSE YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE YOU'RE BEING INCLUSIVE (you're not).
>>
File: 1496595527331.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496595527331.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
I dropped BBC when they kicked out Clarkson. Fuck them.
>>
>>139488740
Panorama and world service are still pretty good imo. Oh and Dr. Who is nice to watch.

But yeah, maybe for the better to drop Clarkson, The Grand Tour did give them more independence in programming. And dropping the star in a reasonably priced car should appeal more to the foreign audience.
>>
>>139488628
Lol have you seen that bbc show 999 what's your emergency? All they do is show immigrants crying about being called names.
>>
>>139488628
Don't pay your tv licence, and stop watching it
>>
they have a show on about psychopaths tonight on bbc 2 at 9, gonna check it out
>>
>>139488911
BBC is a big fucking organisation...when their decent shows can be counted on your fingers it's time to reflect.
Countryfile is great, tbqh. I almost feel like a brit when watching it... it's cozy as hell.
>>
>>139489069
No, but I have seen panorama uncovering Polish landlords exploit Bulgarian workers and shoving 20 Nigerians into a single room with bunk beds.

What a mess.
>>
>>139489188
Netherlands, we get it for free.
>>
>>139489230
And that guy hosting bargain hunters is nice too, or has he also been replaced by a woman?
>>
Tbf though, she doesn't sound TOO bad.
I'd love to get her bent over me kitchen table and have her squeal and she can't do shit because her chairs ran out of charge.
>>
>>139489403
Forgot link
https:// hooktube.com/OlVoSOCiHEw
>>
>>139488628
I'm offended they couldn't find a disabled black tranny with a speech impediment
>>
>>139489403
I pride myself on having a reasonable grip on most mayor British accents. But that lisp she has is just too much, especially next to her male co-host, who has a proper radio voice.
>>
>>139489403
Compared to a radio voice, yes, she sounds a lot like a rural lad. It's still not that hard to understand, you just need to pay more attention.
>>
>>139489996
It's not that I can't understand her. But it's annoying and unworthy of the British Broadcasting Cooperation.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDK2zdHBX3Q

Better days.
>>
>>139488628
Why are you still watching BBC you bluepilled pleb?
>>
>>139493238
Mostly old stuff anyways, besides, we don't get itv or sky over here and I still want to practice my English.
>>
>>139493418
Come to the UK for a holiday lad.
>>
>>139494452
Too lazy to get a visum.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.