[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone's making predictions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: heretical.png (758KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
heretical.png
758KB, 1185x1029px
About what? What's gonna happen?

I'll tell you what's gonna happen.

There won't be no communist revolution. And that's not because I don't believe they can win, they can't, but that's beside the point. In the next few years, we're looking at a massive plague in Asia, Muslim uprisings in Europe, and essentially, a whole new age of war. WWII will be a joke compared to this.

India and China are literally dry wood for a plague. Poor quality of life, animals living in close proximity to humans is common, and shit is on the streets in India. Combine that with China's use of antibiotics on animals to the point where some diseases are now immune, and we've got a superplague just waiting to happen, one that will sweep across most of Asia and a lot of the rest of the world.

North Korea will fall, and may or may not try to take South Korea with it. I suspect it'll fail, but not for lack of trying.

This will cause enough instability in the rest of the world that America will unite as it is in that very moment, and any talk of a "communist" uprising will be pushed the wayside. We saw this happening during WWII. Any talk of overthrowing the government was seen as anti-American because we were all united for one cause.

Islam will begin to riot and attempt to create a new Caliphate in Europe. I suspect they'll succeed in creating one, and WWIII will begin. It will be the war against Islam.
>>
File: 1480913686592.jpg (61KB, 457x544px) Image search: [Google]
1480913686592.jpg
61KB, 457x544px
The real red/bread/black pill all in one?

The bible is all true.
We're living in the last days.
There's nothing anyone can do to make things better until God returns.
Things must take its course as it's laid out in Revelation.

Pray the righteous are saved and the wicked are punished.
>>
File: Checked.jpg (122KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
Checked.jpg
122KB, 460x288px
>>139488561
Oh, I don't think we're living in the last days quite yet. I just think that the current model of "everlasting peace" that politicians love (because they don't need to make hard decisions) isn't sustainable.

But the Bible is all true.

Last Crusade when? I'll gladly pick up arms and fight for the one, true, Catholic church.
>>
>>139488162
We are now towards the end of Ezekiel 37, read ahead and into Ezekiel 38 if you're curious.
>>
>>139489486
The jews have returned to Israel when God scattered them.

It's pretty obvious they're getting ready to rebuild the third temple.
>>
Fuck off with your tripcode fag
>>
It would be so much easier if jews would get shot on sight.
>>
>>139490706
Blow it out your ass, faggot.
>>
Saint Paisios the athonite made a prophecy which says that theres gonna be something big going on , a destruction of some sort and then a divine intervention by jesus will happen and everyone will see it , everyone will believe in him , people will be asking others on the streets to teach them about jesus. The streets will fill with orthodox icons and everyone will start to pray. There will be peace for some years till the end times in the apocalypse of john start unraveling. Lots of people will think that said intervention is the second coming but it wont be
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.