[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why as an Afghan Immigrant i Support Open Borders

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 65

File: afghans.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
afghans.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
I am sort of an Afghan immigrant, I came to America when I was three years old because my parents wanted a better life. I am making the case that open borders is better for the planet. I will try to respond to serious questions and won't be responding to "GO BACK SHITSKIN". I will be listing my arguments on why we need open borders

>1. We aren't Freaks
I find a lot of conservatives think of us as they think of goths or those weirdos are so different to the typical person they just can't get along. However when I end up talking to people we relate very fast. Even some racist people I talk to forget I'm non-white while we are talking. What I am saying here is not my opinion but top economist opinions http://openborders.info/double-world-gdp/

>2. Open Borders Will Double GDP
/pol/ always claims to love free market capitalism so I will explain this hoping you have an open mind. When immigrants come in they drive down wages temporary. However in that time corporations now have cheap labour and can lower the price of their goods. So although wages get cut so do prices causing deflation. The government can cancel this by printing money causing inflation exactly proportional to the deflation. Essentially immigration allows governments to print money inflation free. If open borders were applied everywhere worldwide each government would on average be able to double their money supply inflation-free which means the average wealth per person would double.

>3. New cultures
When I suggest this people get all uppity. They say that we are clouding out their European culture (as if it still exists in our consumerist culture). What they don't realize is that culture isn't a 0 sum game, Afghan immigrants coming in doesn't prevent you from practicing your British/Irish/Scottish/Italian culture or whatever you want to practice. New cultures bring in new options of culture just like new companies bring in a new option of goods.
>>
>>139487737
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>139487737
I agree entirely, I'd love to see the US flooded with human garbage.
>>
>>139488215
No Europe has a ton of unused land that's just waiting to be settled by immigrants. Look at China, way less space per person and they're doing fine.

>>139488320
People who say blacks and other immigrants are subhuman are the real subhuman.
>>
>>139488215
fpbp
>>139488549
China is overpopulated and heading towards a complete collapse. Go live in Afganistan.
>>
>>139488754
China is doing fine, i prefer living in America since there's more money.
>>
>>139487737

>2
Everything in this paragraph is so fucking wrong, I wouldn't know where to start unfucking your fuckup.
>>
>>139487737
No Muhammad you can't marry and have sex with my 10 year old sister. Now go back to the shit-hole you crawled out of and quit fucking up good countries.

Yea I know it's not REALLY your fault, it's the people letting you in but still, go away.
>>
>>139487737
>New cultures bring in new options of culture
Rapist and kamikaze sure are the lifestyles every Westerner wants to experience.
>>
>>139487737
pic with timestamp or gtfo faggot
>>
File: wedding.jpg (54KB, 558x469px) Image search: [Google]
wedding.jpg
54KB, 558x469px
>>139488855
Explain what's wrong

>>139488910
No no no! I'm not talking about bringing in barbaric European culture, im talking more Afghan culture like pic related
>>
>>139487737
>why I as a selfish parasitical prick choose to advocate for more conditions akin to those I've already abused instead of conditions that are optimal for those who were kind enough to take me in
>>
>>139487737
>Afghan immigrants coming in doesn't prevent you from practicing your British/Irish/Scottish/Italian culture or whatever you want to practice.
In practice, if the majority of migrants are voting for laws that are incompatible with our culture, such as forcing Christians to pay an extra tax, among a host of other ridiculous policies that made your countries such awful places to live in the first place, you are actively preventing us from practicing our culture. It's not an additional "option." It's win or lose.

>When immigrants come in they drive down wages temporary.
How could it possibly be temporary if you're asking for neverending unlimited immigration? And the vast majority of the increase in GDP goes to the migrants themselves. You're not raising the standard of living for white people just by increasing the country's total GDP.
>>
Imagine being this worthless and pride-less.

Jeez I'd feel a lot of shame for having been born a leech, and even greater shame for promoting such paraticism.

But you, you have no problem. Just image being this empty and honourless of a man. I wouldn't even call it being a man. It's more like being a child or a woman, isn't it?
>>
Prior to 911 I might have fallen for it. Nice try. Sage
>>
>>139487737
Here's my rebual.
If a nation doesn't want to open there borders, why should they be forced too?
If open borders is so great why is force and threats needed to get countries to do it?
Why does a homogeneous society that wants to stay that way offend you?
Also, should American borders be open to theb taliban?
>>
File: 1478470640215.jpg (330KB, 987x814px) Image search: [Google]
1478470640215.jpg
330KB, 987x814px
>>139489122
>more Afghan culture
Like blowing up giant Buddhas?
>>
>>139487737
#1 There will always be normal people in a group. The issue here is averages and on average Afghan's make horrible migrants to the western world. If you're a doctor and want to immigrate legally fine.
#2 This is BS. We don't need minimum wage immigrants we have enough poor americans here already.
#3 The (((MSM))) won't allow white people to appreciate their culture. Fuck off Muhammad, take your kebab with you.
>>
>>139489171
I don't advocate for corruption, religious extremism, or U.S foreign interventions, which are the source of all Afghans problems

>>139489225
Enjoy your ban

>>139489192
How am I a leech? I have a job and pay taxes

>>139489175
I disagree. No immigrant wants that, we just want equality. I don't see any immigrants campaigning for a Jizza tax or whatever it's called

>How could it possibly be temporary if you're asking for neverending unlimited immigration? And the vast majority of the increase in GDP goes to the migrants themselves. You're not raising the standard of living for white people just by increasing the country's total GDP.
Well first off immigration will eventually stop when every Afghan is in America, and no the GDP increase doesn't go to migrants, most migrants make minimum wage.
>>
>>139487737
CUTTING MY WAGES AND LOWERING PRICES IS STILL THE SAME. EXCEPT YOU'RE CUTTING MY CHECK FOR A BUNCH OF 3RD WORLDERS to cause crime, and poverty. Look at LA and most of southern California. It's a shit hole. & That's from illegal immigration
>>
File: 33.png (220KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
220KB, 1440x2560px
>>139488549
Look at my flag nigger.
Not counting non-countries and islands, we're the densest populated country in Europe.
We're literally fucking full.
>>
>>139487737
>I am sort of an Afghan immigrant
Yes or no? Based or not?
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fff_1446725833
>>
>>139489277
No one should force a country to open it's boarders, my post is why countries SHOULD open their borders.

>why does a homogeneous society that wants to stay that way offend you.
Imagine a rich country full of blond hair blue eyed people, the people in that country are all wealthy, intelligent, beautiful. When you try to go on they say "sorry you're too ugly, your skin is brown, we don't want you here". Imagine how you'd feel. Not good right? That's how we feel. It's obvious they don't want us becasue they see us as inferiors

>should the american borders be open to the taliban
No, Taliban should be arrested if they attempt to do. America has the TSA to prevent bad immigrants from coming in.
>>
File: kno1.jpg (96KB, 460x696px) Image search: [Google]
kno1.jpg
96KB, 460x696px
>>139489382
>No immigrant wants that, we just want equality.
>>
>>139489382
>when every Afghan is in America
This is called "invasion".
>>
File: IMG_20170829_111906.jpg (210KB, 719x1185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170829_111906.jpg
210KB, 719x1185px
>>139488549
Come to my town & see 0 white people but 100% crime and nasty ghetto houses. You know what, I'm going to do a documentary for /pol/ on Birmingham Alabama. You'll see a city that's run by black people for black people.

I'm not even racist. I'm just sick of people HIDING FACTS and CORRUPTION
>>
>>139489327
>There will always be normal people in a group. The issue here is averages and on average Afghan's make horrible migrants to the western world. If you're a doctor and want to immigrate legally fine.
That's because many Afghans are raised in a terrible environment with religious extreminism, you can filter out dangerous ones with the fancy TSA machines.

>This is BS. We don't need minimum wage immigrants we have enough poor americans here already.
Poor Americans aren't willing to work for the low wages, immigrants are. Unemployment is just when the remaining wages drop below what people will work, and immigrants will work for very little.

>The (((MSM))) won't allow white people to appreciate their culture
How does MSM not allow you to have an Italian wedding or a Scottish dance in your backyard?
>>
>>139487737
Shitskin apemen genes is a biological weapon against civilization. You open borders to them, you get fucked by this weapon (from which is no recovery).
>>
>>139487737
Inshallah, brother

https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/news/2013/mar/15/california-prison-psychiatrists-reap-rewards-from-state-bidding-war/

>The highest-paid state prison psychiatrist is Dr. Mohammad Safi, 54, an Afghanistan-trained doctor who received $822,302 in 2011 (five times Governor Jerry Brown’s salary). On top of his regular wages of $273,950, Safi earned $548,352 in extra-duty pay, including for being on-call, and worked 3,990 additional hours as the “medical officer of the day” at Salinas Valley State Prison in Soledad. This represents average work days of almost 17 hours.

“I made so much because I work a lot,” Dr. Safi stated.
>>
>>139487737
If your culture and your country is so great why don't you stay there?
>>
>>139489382
>I don't see any immigrants campaigning for a Jizza tax or whatever it's called
What tax are you referring you? Do some people have a word for "forcing Christians to pay a tax for being Christian"? Who are those people?
>>
>>139489632
>Imagine a rich country full of blond hair blue eyed people, the people in that country are all wealthy, intelligent, beautiful. When you try to go on they say "sorry you're too ugly, your skin is brown, we don't want you here". Imagine how you'd feel. Not good right? That's how we feel. It's obvious they don't want us becasue they see us as inferiors
They should let me in cuz of "muh feels?":
And aren't you saying the same thing about yourself by leaving behind your culture and ppl "for a better life?"
>No, Taliban should be arrested if they attempt to do
I agree. But at what point do their barbaric ways turn into "a misunderstood culture?" because that's the road you're paving.
>>
>>139489463
Ummm no, immigrants work and pay taxes, they contribute to your medicaid cletus

>>139489483
Well prehaps some Dutch should move to America?

>>139489689
Founding Fathers were both, they ideally wanted equality but did write that Angle-Saxons were superior.
>>
>>139489883
THIS!!!!

& To the person saying China is doing fine, they're not. They abort their female babies and forced to have a fixed amount of kids. Not only that but the pollution is destroying the environment
>>
I don't want you in my country. You may say Poland is a pile of shit, it's your right to do so, but remember this is MY PILE OF SHIT. I don't want anyone from outside in here. You can visit, look around a bit but I don't want you living in here.
As much I hate Germans, Russians, Czechs, Swiss and many others I respect them. Humans aren't equal, even populations in different cities inside one country differs. I like that. I respect German customs and I want to see them in Germany. I respect Turkish "kebab" and I want to eat that kebab when I'm in Turkey. When you open borders and mix all people together we will have no difference therefore we will all have no customs. There will be no German culture, no Russian nor anything. I don't want to live in world as boring as you want it to be. I need differences, I don't need minorities.
>>
>>139489748
No, i mean they immigrate legally

>>139489777
That's probably due to the drug war or some other external factor. Was it that way in the 1970s?

>>139489882
See! THIS! This is the type of immigrant that is coming to America!
>>
>>139490004
Man, I've been reading your posts.
I don't think you know what open borderrs is.
Open borders means anyone gets in.
You seem to be advocating for controlled and legal immigration from folks w/ American values.
So are we.
>>
>>139489830
>filter out dangerous ones with the fancy TSA machines
No. We're a meritocracy now. We'll take all your doctors but the goat fuckers can stay. Leave your faggot bacha bazi culture at home.

>Poor Americans won't work
this is a meme. Also, we don't need unskilled immigrants, especially when we have all we could need from Mexico.

>any semblance of white pride is seen as racism
>>
>>139487737
go back shitskin
>>
>>139487737

OP, I'm just floating through I'm not racist like most of teh posters here, but open borders is the stupidest idea.

There would be a complete breakdown in society. Every poor person who could pay a smuggler would be on their way to th ewest. There wouldnt be enough money, housing or other resources to ramp up that quickly.

Borders lets us decide who we want to join our tribe. It's not a free for all.
>>
File: 1503687826532.jpg (49KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
1503687826532.jpg
49KB, 640x617px
OP is baiting hard. This video BTFO's OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
>>
>>139489883
Because it's poor and corrupt as shit

>>139489914
Yes it's called a Jizya tax and it applies to all non-muslims. Only religious extremists support it
>>
>>139490004
I contribute to my OWN health insurance. No one pays for my bills except myself. I'm PAYING for welfare, illegal immigrants & refugees healthcare. STOP distorting facts. Why are you making shut up? Illegals don't do anything but hurt our economy & raise children that grow up to be street thugs shackled to government aid.
>>
>>139490004
Fuck off back to your sandtrap, hadji. I'm tired of seeing you towelheaded fucks. Get out.
>>
https://youtu.be/zrIjci_Pscg
>>
File: 1499956708485.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499956708485.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>139487737
>open borders will double GDP
Yes because lax enforcement of borders in Africa has created wealth beyond measure and lifted millions of Africans out of poverty.
>>
>>139489921
>And aren't you saying the same thing about yourself by leaving behind your culture and ppl "for a better life?"
No, im not leaving because i dislike my people, im leaving because there are no jobs in Afganistan, if you want to work you have to be a serf for a farmer. It's so poor and hot and disease is everywhere.

>I agree. But at what point do their barbaric ways turn into "a misunderstood culture?" because that's the road you're paving.
If it violates someone elses rights.
>>
>>139487737
GO BACK SHITSKIN
>>
>>139490297
>Only religious extremists support it
Why are they considered extremists when they're implementing and enforcing a law clearly laid out in The Quran? It's almost as if the religion its self is extremist in nature, eh?
>>
>>139490098
>MY PILE OF SHIT
*MY POLE OF SHIT
>>
>>139487737
>1. We aren't Freaks
Nobody cares. Countries have limited resources. If one country is doing well and another one bad and there's open borders people from the bad country will flood the good one and drain the resources. Also It is natural to want the best people to come to your country and not criminals or low lifes. That cannot be controlled with open borders.

>2. Open Borders Will Double GDP
I don't love free market, nor capitalism. The money you talk about goes to the pockets of thieves, not the people. Also, we have gypsies here. There's no way you can attempt to fool me like "we will integrate, we will get jobs, we won't ask for gibsmedats". We have a living example that it will not happen.

>3. New cultures
If I want to experience new cultures I'll take a plane, thank you. I don't need you to come. If you stay where you are I can choose what cultures I want to enjoy. If you and more come then there's no option anymore, is it? I have to live with it around me. Also sharia patrols, no go zones and ghettos are a thing. Don't make it sound like we'd live in harmony and everybody will be able to do their own thing. Again, we have gyppos here. You can't go to a gyppo camp unless you want to buy drugs or guns and they know you there.
>>
>>139490004
>fuck off so we can come in
No, fuck you, and fuck off.
>>
>>139490297
Should we not allow religious extremists to immigrate here?
>>
>>139490164
It's not because of a drug war. People do drugs willing. These people do not want to work. None have jobs. Stop defending this shit. They multiply 5-7 kids a household with 5K government checks(the reason they pop out so many kids, free money) & it repeats
>>
>>139487737
>why as an invader I support open borders
>>
>>139489122
>When immigrants come in they drive down wages temporary.
Only if they stop pouring in. New immigrants are increased labor supply. Labor is a commodity. When a commodity is in oversupply, it's value drops.
> lower the price of their goods
But They don't lower prices due to cost of production, only market pressure from competition, or some other cause of decreasing market share, like a recession or deflation.
> The government can cancel this by printing money causing inflation exactly proportional to the deflation.
The goal of monetary policy is to maintain inflation. Inflation counteracts your previous point about lower cost for goods and services. Deflation "lowers costs of goods and services" because money has more value.
>each government would on average be able to double their money supply inflation-free which means the average wealth per person would double
Wealth is not how many finite dollars you possess. Wealth is the value of your holdings. If you have twice as many dollars worth half as much, you're not more wealthy, you just have a fatter wallet. See Zimbabwe.
>>
>>139490098
You don't have culture, the only way to express your culture is to contrast it with another, and only via multiculturalism can you do that.

>>139490175
Well then yes i support that, but i think we should not discriminate people because they are muslim or arabic or whatever. A controlled immigration system that is blind to culture or race.
>>
>>139487737
If you're muslim, leave. If not, you are welcome.
>>
>>139487737
>3. New cultures
You forgot to mention the part where Muslims band together and call for the extermination of the indigenous culture and the murder of those practicing it. Along with the murder of all those that don't submit to their way of life, for that matter.

Also we don't need an extra culture if that culture brings with it rape, torture, honor killings and vans of peace.

The reason Europeans are powerful is because our culture is one of the highest quality cultures there is. Arab culture, on the other hand, is just not as good.

Also please understand that culture develops from the way of life that specific people adapt to in a specific environment, under specific circumstances. Your culture has absolutely no place outside its natural territory.

The next big reason why we don't want you coming to white countries is because most of you are utter fucking barbarians. You have no understanding of what it means to be truly civilized and, worse still, you have no willingness to learn. You'd rather still act like desert monkeys than adopt our way of life.

And we LIKE our way of life. If you don't then why come here?
Why?
Oh yeah!
Because our socialists are stupid enough to give you free shit.
Because (((they))) are using you as a biological weapon against white countries than can get in the way of their bullshit.
Because here, people have been feed notions of tolerance and altruistic bullshit, trying to become "better" people. And it bit them in the ass.

Eastern Europe is watching this shit show unfold and is ready to kick your shit in, should you ever set foot on our hallowed earth.
>>
>>139490546
>literally explains the cancer that is the filthy Afghan shitskin
And they wonder why people would never support importing more of them.
>>
>>139490574
>You don't have culture
This tired line again. Prove it.
>>
>>139487737
I don't want you in my country
>>
>>139490177
You know it's not just doctors right? Steve Jobs was a Syrian refugee, you got a lot of professonal engineers coming in

>this is a meme. Also, we don't need unskilled immigrants, especially when we have all we could need from Mexico.
Then only let in the skilled Afghans

>>139490257
Then only accept a certain amount in every year. Say 50 thousand immigrants per year of any race religion or culture

>>139490294
You're trolling, that video is literally satire.
>>
>>139489382
>when every afghan is in america
Fuck off.
If you like america so much, go to afghanistan and make it like america.
Also fpbp
>>
>>139489632
>Imagine a rich country full of blond hair blue eyed people, the people in that country are all wealthy, intelligent, beautiful. When you try to go on they say "sorry you're too ugly, your skin is brown, we don't want you here". Imagine how you'd feel. Not good right? That's how we feel. It's obvious they don't want us becasue they see us as inferiors
Emotional bullshit, not an argument. Also, by this standard aren't you saying that you ARE inferior? You see a country of blond blued people and envy them, they and their ancestors built a country thats better than yours in literally every way. What incentive do they have to let someone inferior like you into there country?
>>
>>139490756
>You're trolling, that video is literally satire
>This video that makes coherent arguments that have merit is satire because it hurts my stance
Prove its satire.
>>
File: rape.jpg (51KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
51KB, 500x377px
>>139490667
>Afghan culture
Afghan's have been sharing their advanced tolerant culture with the rest of the World for the last 16 years.

They can fuck off back to their goat fucking Pashtun shithole for all the World should ever care about ever again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI
>>
>>139490313
Stop lying. While white Americans lie around immigrants are working their asses off

>>139490374
Sure buddy

>>139490473
Because the Quran has some fucked up shit in it. Like I mean Nazi-tier shit. Quran is meant to be taken figurativily. So you only follow the verses that promote peace and you direct any violent settlement towards your own sins and vices.
>>
>>139490098
I visited Krakow to shoot guns and explore the areas around the city and all the poles i met sete very friendly and everyone Asked me about politics AS soon AS i tell them i am from Norway.

I spent around 3000zloty on a firing range and the instructors were bro-tier.

I hope you poles get out of EU. I Will continue to take small trips to shoot guns in Poland. The zloty is so cheap compared to euro. Fuck euro.
>>
>>139490574
That's not towards me, but I have plenty of culture. I'm from the South. These days friend chicken and watermelon are linked to black people when it's further from the truth. It's annoying and tiresome when a black person says you're eating black people food when it was originally a white person creation. Or if a mexican makes fun of you for eating "their" hot sauce when a white men down in Louisiana invented it

We all seen what's it like when white girls wear hoop earrings or braids. The blacks lose their shit and scream culture appropriation
>>
>>139490574
Poland has more culture than your shithole desu.
I rly hope poland will make europe great again.
>>
>>139490177
>especially when we have all we could need from Mexico

This is SO fucking stupid. Mexicans (unlike other cultures 1000s of miles from their homeland) never assimilate. They are the worse immigrants in this regard and the biggest threat of the American way of life
>>
>>139490925
Why don't you go fuck a little toy boy like your cousins in Kandahar?
>>
>>139489830
>>This is BS. We don't need minimum wage immigrants we have enough poor americans here already.
>Poor Americans aren't willing to work for the low wages, immigrants are. Unemployment is just when the remaining wages drop below what people will work, and immigrants will work for very little.
This is bullshit reasoning first of all, we don't need hordes of unskilled labor, especially with the rise of automation. Secondly, why on earth would we want to bring afghans in, who are muslim and have a much much much higher risk of developing terrorist sympathies, when we can get Mexicans or europeans who share our cultural values and traditions.
>>
>>139490537
THat is a anti-immigrant myth

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/anti-immigrant

>>139490503
>Nobody cares. Countries have limited resources. If one country is doing well and another one bad and there's open borders people from the bad country will flood the good one and drain the resources. Also It is natural to want the best people to come to your country and not criminals or low lifes. That cannot be controlled with open borders.
Then only accept some immigrants

>I don't love free market, nor capitalism. The money you talk about goes to the pockets of thieves, not the people. Also, we have gypsies here. There's no way you can attempt to fool me like "we will integrate, we will get jobs, we won't ask for gibsmedats". We have a living example that it will not happen.
The money will be spread around everyone

>If I want to experience new cultures I'll take a plane, thank you. I don't need you to come. If you stay where you are I can choose what cultures I want to enjoy. If you and more come then there's no option anymore, is it? I have to live with it around me. Also sharia patrols, no go zones and ghettos are a thing. Don't make it sound like we'd live in harmony and everybody will be able to do their own thing. Again, we have gyppos here. You can't go to a gyppo camp unless you want to buy drugs or guns and they know you there.
That's a myth

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/01/26/anti-muslim-voices-gather-texas-capitol-homeland-security-forum
>>
>>139490756
Steve jobs was a piece of shit tho
>>
File: 1500424704252.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
1500424704252.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>139490925
>14 posts by this ID
>>
File: 1396774885_195466.jpg (8KB, 294x204px) Image search: [Google]
1396774885_195466.jpg
8KB, 294x204px
OP isn't even bothering to address counter-arguments. He's just saying shit like "sure".

OP when you make a shitty troll thread and start LARPING, at least put the fucking effort in you fucking hack.
>>
>>139490533
No
>>
>>139490297
>Because it's poor and corrupt as shit
And you think that has nothing to do with the people who share your ethnicity? Why would you want to export your subhuman genes around the world and, with it, the poverty and corruption that affects your country?

You're not welcome here and if someone kills you, good.
>>
>>139491253
And here's the archive

>https://splcenter org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/anti-immigrant
https://archive.is/bgGSr
>>
>>139489382
You are a leech because you advocate the nanny state and the uprooting of lives in order to become slaves to welfare.

Fuck you. Make your own country great again instead of making the US worse again.
>>
>>139490925
How about you stop lying & making white people into what you want them. I feed little niglets tyrone & my dad even built their FREE government housing. I pay $2000 worth a bills and these niglets get to run around in their government cars, stolen bikes breeding with everyone & spreading poverty. Every black run city in America is a shit hole. Every black community is a shit hole. Fact.

We give these niglets everything & they stab us in the back. Bye
>>
>>139491253
Anti-immigrant myth? Do I have to show you videos and pictures of these fat brown skin running around looting stores and beating up old white people to weak to defend themselves?
>>
I want people like you loaded up into cargo planes and dumped out over the Pacific at 20,000 ft.
>>
>>139490756
You would be hard pressed to find someone who really cares about people immigrating into the USA legally based on merit.
What people don't want is being forced to accept and endless amount of low skilled, low iq people who always bring with them the worst possible interpretation of their culture from all over the world. Do you not see that the shitty ass people who look like you are literally ruining your reputation and you continue to spout off some bullshit about accepting more?
>>
>>139491328
That seems unfair. We already have religious extremists within the US who are citizens. Should we deport them?
>>
>>139490551
>Only if they stop pouring in. New immigrants are increased labor supply. Labor is a commodity. When a commodity is in oversupply, it's value drops.
Exactly! So wages drive down.

>But They don't lower prices due to cost of production, only market pressure from competition, or some other cause of decreasing market share, like a recession or deflation.
If all the wages drop so will costs since no one can afford this stuff anymore

>The goal of monetary policy is to maintain inflation. Inflation counteracts your previous point about lower cost for goods and services. Deflation "lowers costs of goods and services" because money has more value.
So you inflate the money to prevent deflation by issueing new money. So prices stay the same but there's more money

>Wealth is not how many finite dollars you possess. Wealth is the value of your holdings. If you have twice as many dollars worth half as much, you're not more wealthy, you just have a fatter wallet. See Zimbabwe.
I just explained how the money stays the same even if you print more. See - America 2008 printing money no inflation.
>>
>>139491543
Why waste time on the filthy shitskin who thinks Afghans are entitled to American wealth just because they are Afghan and a filthy immigrant?
>>
>>139490611
That's a myth. You're stupid

https://www.splcenter.org/20161025/journalists-manual-field-guide-anti-muslim-extremists
>>
>>139487737
Fuck you
>>
>>139490757
I can't because white people like you are holding Afganistan down

>>139490892
Prove im trolling

>>139490819
They are superior in looks i will say that. But no they are not superior. I mean look they prevented us Afghans from building a nation how is that fair?
>>
>>139491198
this
automation . pretty soon we won't need cotton pickers and burger flippers and such .
pretty soon we are going to end up with a booming unemployed subclass having several kids and surviving on gibs.
those with a job will be the new middle class supporting these human breeding farms .
and the 1%? .... well ...
>jew
>whites
>mixed
that's gonna be the class structure
>>
>>139490925
>Stop lying. While white Americans lie around immigrants are working their asses off
If immigrants are so hard-working then why are all the countries they come from total shitholes?
>>
>>139487737
>we're conservative!
You're of a foreign culture and you're a nigger. Kill yourself.

>open borders will give you more shekels!
Not worth it. Also, the shekels will mostly go to globalist elites. Kill yourself.

>new cultures
Kill yourself.
>>
>>139490574
>Well then yes i support that, but i think we should not discriminate people because they are muslim or arabic or whatever. A controlled immigration system that is blind to culture or race.
How does it feel to be a racist Nazi?
I mean, those are the beliefs that got me labeled a racist nazi, so how does it feel to be one?
>>
>>139487737

GO BACK YOU FUCKING PASHTO SHITSKIN
>>
File: 1461046842997.jpg (34KB, 479x317px) Image search: [Google]
1461046842997.jpg
34KB, 479x317px
>>139491697
What you posted was clearly satire anon, I mean come on. :^)

You are aware that you've lost this argument right? You've failed at every turn.
>>
>>139491660
It just pisses me off they're lying profusely. I want to defend myself & my community. One of these niglets said white people don't work. Like are you serious? whites, Hispanics & Asians make up the working force. Not these shit skins. The refugees we took in America get over $15k to "adjust" to the American lifestyle.
>>
>>139491624
>wages go down for low skilled labour will lead to economy wide labour price drops across the board.

Encouraging low skilled undocumented workers depresses wages in an era when wealth inequality is rising.

What you are advocating is 1) a breakdown of legal structures through extralegal means and 2) the continued exploitation of unskilled labour and dampening of employee rights and entitlements.

You are the very source of the problem. Advocating employers exploit the uneducated and those who cannot exercise their rights or have not the resources or ability to hold employers accountable.
>>
>>139491086
Poland and Germany have no culture

>>139491198
Because Afghan culture is very different to yours. You could bring in Euros but the problem is where would the multiculturalism come in?
>>
>>139487737
Fuck off, deal with your problems in your country
>>
File: 1484354289158.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1484354289158.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>139491886
>Prove I'm trolling
Burden of proof is on you dude. You claimed the video I posted was satire, so prove it. If you can't, then I'm to assume you're larping or trolling or both.

You're just being a faggot here
>>
>>139491295
Doesn't matter, he was productive

>>139491326
Because you're not giving arguments, you're just trolling. I don't respond to trolls
>>
>>139487737
>"Im an Afgan guyz"
>Cant even be bothered to prove it with his own flag.
>>
File: 99a.gif (2MB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
99a.gif
2MB, 500x277px
>>139492092
>Poland and Germany of have no culture!
Again, prove it dude.
>>
>>139490756
There are no skilled afghans, by and large you are all worthless sacks of shit with little to no education compared immigrants from other countries.
>>
>>139492092
Yes yes barbarism is very much different to our culture as well.
>>
>>139487737
you just want access to white women, white civilization that whites built by themselves with their blood, sweat and tears and to take advantage of white peoples' enormous generosity and altruism for free gibs.

fuck off, ahmed. build your own community/country instead of leeching off white people.

if you think you are equal, it should be no problem
>>
>>139492092
>Poland and Germany have no culture
Hahahahahahahahaha.
>>
easy bait OP
>>
>>139491342
Because it was white people that made my country poor

>>139491366
Well then stop holding my country down

>>139491410
That's due to systemic racism
>>
>>139492092
>A brown, smelly, goatfucker saying Poland and Germany have no culture.

This timeline is whack
>>
>>139491886
>I can't because white people like you are holding Afganistan down

What a joke. It's your inbred Pashtun mountain-niggers and Pakistan (along with Iran and the Russian puppets ih Central Asia) holding AFG down. That and your geography is shit-tier. Many European NATO-bros died to help your home country.
>>
>>139487737
Show your real flag.
>>
File: 1469132377678.gif (758KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469132377678.gif
758KB, 320x240px
>>139492147
>Because you're not giving arguments, you're just trolling.
>y-you're just t-trolling!
>I don't respond to trolls
Thanks for conceding that I am not a troll anon. If I was, you wouldn't respond to me.

Now prove the video I posted was satire. I'm still waiting.
>>
>>139487737

Using BOYS for sex because you're not supposed to touch females and wiping your ass after you shit with your bare hand are all I know about afghan culture oh that and heroin poppy's.

you can't give a reason that place shouldn't just be glasses... the only reason it isn't is because rich white men want the natural resources so they tolerate the local population who in thousands of years have only become less civilized.

You will not bring that shit over here.

You can not make dirty water clean by pouring it into clean water. You only make the clean water dirty.
>>
>>139491543
No, I prefer the SPLC

>>139491602
Wait, by religious extremists, do you mean violent ones or just ones who say messed up stuff?
>>
>>139492307
>Because it was white people that made my country poor
If you shitskins are so much better than white people at anything then why couldn't you stop the evil white man?
>>
>>139487737
>Only white countrys can provide a better live
So you say shitskin subhumans are worthless and can't take care of themselves.
/pol/ is always right
>>
>>139487737
>We aren't Freaks
I can agree that, but sometimes our cultures and view regarding ethics and morality do not mesh, hence someone would treat you as a freak.
>Open borders will double GDP
The problem is, corporations rarely lower the price of goods when they still have to pay services from nations with secured borders. If more manufacturing was based in the US, this wouldn't be so much of a problem.
>New cultures.
Meh. Do what you like in your home, but when in Rome, do as the Romans do, especially out in public.

Afghans in my experience are pretty cool people, but it also depends on where your family grew up, what class they were in Afghanistan and if really bought into the Taliban meme.
>>
>>139491993
You know you lost this argument, actually you never argued, you just tried to troll me.
>>
>>139492297
>if its bait
Even if it is, this is a good thought exercise in demonstrating why unrestricted immigration is fucking retarded.
>>
remove kebab
>>
File: 1503882011403.png (766KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1503882011403.png
766KB, 720x479px
>>139487737
You deserve to suffer with your own kind, in your own country. Your nations and people live the way you've built your lives and societies. You do not deserve better.
>>
>>139492106
Burden of proof is on you. You're the first person to claim i was trolling in your origonal post. Therefor i conclude and prove you are a troll.
>>
I'll translate what you mean for /pol/ users

>We aren't Freaks
But we will kill you, outbreed you, and take over your country while our country will bever be ruled by one of you!

>Open Borders Will Double GDP
And lower wages of the working class, demolish the middle class, drive down purchasing power, create higher levels of distruss socially, create a unprecedented need for security measures, increase rape, murder, theft, etc, but don't get me wrong! GDP is everything you guys, it doesn't matter if you'll need to build yourself your own personal castle for ensuring you're gonna get safe! What matters is how much money the government takes from you and makes this magical thing called GDP for people to praise it, and immigrants from the third world are all about that!

>New cultures
Yeah, because people can't travel! How exciting, people in the past used to bomb themselves in their own countries, now they can bomb themselves in your neighborhood!!! What a wonder of the 21th century!

Bonus one
>we just want a better life
And it doesn't matter if we make everybody else's life worse on the way! We come from the other side of the world, we've been away from your society for thousands of years and didn't take any place on its making process, but now because of this word called globalism we feel entitled to come around, change everything so the place is going to be just like the place we left (???), and you should have compassion for all of us!
>>
>>139491697
I'm Romanian.
I have friends who've been all over Europe.
They're the ones who saw you fucking cockroaches destroying everything you lay your hands on.
They saw this with their own eyes.

Most of them went there with open minds, looking to see for themselves what your kind has brought the westerners.

People born here usually hate this country, they all want to leave when they're young.
Each and every one of them came back from the places that accepted you and embraced their fucking flag, thanking God that your worthless ilk hasn't set foot here.
Each and every one of them is now a nationalist.

Your influence managed to make people who hate their country for being poor, into people who love their country for being white.

This is happening to people from all of Eastern Europe.

We've dealt with your shit before, for thousands of years.

We know where your place is in our country: at the top of a pike.
>>
>>139491930
Because the West keeps them down

>>139491952
Wtf how does that make anyone a Nazi? That's just common sense.
>>
>>139492458
>Afghans in my experience are pretty cool people
They are the absolute bottom of the barrel of all refugees.
They have the highest rate of illiterates and do most of the rapes.
None of them know how to speak German or even English or French.
>>
>>139492442
>shitskin trash talks white civilization yet insists shitskins be allowed into the so called uncultured civilizations

And that's why they're shitskins.
>>
>>139492636
>Because the West keeps them down
Then why don't you stop the west if your people and culture is so much better than ours?
>>
>>139492307
I'm from Canada. The only thing we hold down is the US's utter destruction of your lands by sabotaging their military ops with our incompetence.

You're welcome you ungrateful fuck.
>>
File: 46459600.jpg (45KB, 200x243px) Image search: [Google]
46459600.jpg
45KB, 200x243px
>>139492555
>Burden of proof isn't on me when I made claims regarding a counter argument
>instead, its on you because you accused me of being a obvious troll
>thus, YOU are troll
You're really bad at this man. Prove the video was satire. You're not even making any logical sense and have lost all of your spaghetti.
>>
>>139492659
>He doesn't have thousands of miles of oceans between him and 3rd-world countries
>Lies on the Northern European Plain which has is indefensible
>All his ocean access is controlled by Danes and Dutch

Sucks being a German
>>
>>139487737
>We aren't freaks
Terrorism, brutally beating up women, having sex with children. Boy let me tell you, maybe not all of you are fucking freaks but most are.
>Open borders = cheap labor = cheap products
Yeah and also = people on the street with no jobs and starving. You can't give companies the benefit of choosing their workers because as any business owner they will exploit their workers if given the chance. Getting close to just enough working force is the key, not flooding it like a retard, if labor becomes expensive so does the product but one does not affect the other and business owners can prevent this number from increasing by not hiring dumb niggers that think they deserve 20$ per hour for flipping burgers. the difference is there are not as many people starving on the streets overdocing hoping to die.
>New cultures
Fuck off, if you are moving to another country have some respect and fucking accept their cultures for fuck sake. Practice your weird shit with your family inside your house. Im a venezuelan living in the US, even tho our traditions are very similar its not exactly the same, but the holy days that we celebrate in venezuela we don't celebrate it here, whenever we go out to celebrate a holy day is an American holy day, you are not in your country, if you don't like it gtfo
>>
>>139492014
underrated
>>
>>139492307
you made yourselves poor, you cousin fucking retards. why don't niggers and muds EVER take personal responsibility.

you're always trying to project your personal failings and insecurity onto white people, but let's face facts here: you fucking suck and your failure is your own fault.

east asians also suffered from colonialism and look at them. they are just as successful as the west, through their own hard work and ingenuity granted to them by their culture.

why don't you mudshits actually learn from the successful and do something to change your condition rather than crying for us to let you in the club in which you clearly are not ready for.
>>
>>139492636
>Because the West keeps them down
Americans may have come to your country as conquerors but they have also been pouring billions of dollars into your shithole for over 10 years. Your backwards, stone age culture has done nothing with this gift, your people fuck little boys and smoke opium all day.
>>
>>139492286
you don't even shit in the ground Hans
>>
>>139492636
>Wtf how does that make anyone a Nazi? That's just common sense.
/pol/ has been asking the same thing for years now
Funny thing is, after we got called Nazis so much, we started larping as Nazis, reearching their shit so we could trigger folks.
Guess what happened, we actually started to agree with a lot of the stuff we were reading.
Oh the irony.
But yeah, go on lefty website, don't tell them you're brown, talk "common sense" like you are now, and see how long it is before you're called a "white supremacist, christian conservative neo Nazi Trump supporter."
I'm not exaggerating. Do it. See how long it takes.
>>
>>139492096
Then stop holding us down

>>139492155
Because i live in America

>>139492252
Then educate us

>>139492269
No i mean like wearing fancy wedding dresses, not the barbaric stuff.

>>139492283
Funny since you whites leech of welfare, we immigrants work while whites collect our wealth via welfare

>>139492297
leave troll

>>139492336
Russia and Pakistan tried to help Afgansitan but NATO forces and American drones destroyed Afganistan life. Our geography is top-tier
>>
File: afghanistan[1].jpg (21KB, 389x285px) Image search: [Google]
afghanistan[1].jpg
21KB, 389x285px
>>139492919
>having sex with children
You don't understand, that's their amazing culture.
Sad that we uncultured Western pigs will never reach their level of civilization.
>>
>>139487737
کیرم بخور. کشورت درست کن
>>
>>139493169
>Then stop holding us down
>Then educate us
So what you're saying is that your people are weak and simple minded and without the help of white men you'll never amount to anything worthwile?
Sounds about right.
>>
>>139492092

>Poland and Germany have no culture

>Afgan culture

Why does Afganistan have a culture but not Poland?
>>
>>139492307
Dude. Ask your rents about Afghanistan in the 1950s. THAT'S what white ppl did to your country.
Islamic theocracy is what fucked yer country man.
>>
>>139492429
Because white men had drones

>>139492442
No im saying we're superior and that's why white men had to hold our people down

>>139492458
>The problem is, corporations rarely lower the price of goods when they still have to pay services from nations with secured borders. If more manufacturing was based in the US, this wouldn't be so much of a problem.
Good point actually

>Meh. Do what you like in your home, but when in Rome, do as the Romans do, especially out in public.
Fair enough but i don't see how it affects you

>>139492525
It proves closed borders are retarded

>>139492546
Then why do whites have to hold back minorities?

>>139492848
You're a shit-tier troll.
>>
>>139487737
>as an afgan immigrant i support open borders
No shit.
>>
>>139492556
If you lower wages you RAISE purchasing power

>>139492720
The West has drones

>>139493074
They have been funding the TAliban which holds Afghanistan down

>>139493135
I'm going to try that actually. See if they think im a white nationalist lol
>>
>>139487737
Do not come to Italy or I swear that I'm going to find you and take your stinky ass back to your shithole country
>>
>>139493360
>Because white men had drones
Sucks to be you then that your people are too dumb to invent anything worthwhile.
If other countries already have drones, modern tanks and other amazing technologies and your still a medieval shithole then maybe you shouldn't think that high of your people and "culture".
>>
>>139489171
pretty much this.
>>139489382

>i want a better life than one that was attainable in the country we fucked up, you were kind enough to let me in now change so the place that saved me can be as shitty as the place i fled.
>>
File: 1464294393270.jpg (143KB, 780x718px) Image search: [Google]
1464294393270.jpg
143KB, 780x718px
>>139493360
>You're a shit tier troll
This isn't an argument man. I posted a video that completely blows your arguments out of the water, you called it satire and have said I'm trolling and am bad at it.

Clearly, you're upset. You can't back your claim that the video is satire so you're sweating. Literally all you have to do to BTFO me, is prove that the video is satire. That is fucking it man.
>>
>>139487737
>Open Borders Will Double GDP

Do you know that the world's average GDP is around u$s 6000 per capita per year. America's is around u$s 50000 per capita per year.

Do the math and tell me why would America benefit from open borders.
>>
File: tY6EDNO.gif (403KB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
tY6EDNO.gif
403KB, 300x205px
I am sort of a PEPO BARBARIC INVADER, I came to America when I was three years old because my parents wanted TO RAPE AND KILL life. I am making the case that CLOSED borders is better for the planet. I will try to respond to serious questions and won't be responding to "WELCOME REFUGEES". I will be listing my arguments on why we need CLOSED borders>1. We AREreaks I find a lot of LIBSPERGS think of us as they think of CHADS or those CELEBS are so different to the typical FAGGIT they just can't get along. However when I end up talking to people we relate very fast. Even some JEWISH people I talk to forget I'm non-white while we are talking. What I am saying here is not my opinion but top economist opinions http://niggerfaggit.info/double-world-gdp/>2. CLOSED Borders Will CRASH GDP/pol/ always claims to love CORRUPTION FREE DEMOCRACY AND market capitalism so I will explain this hoping you have an open mind. When immigrants come in they drive down wages temporary. However in that time corporations now have SKILLED labour and can lower the price of their goods. So although wages get cut so do prices bla bla bla, tl;dr
>>
>>139493554
>If you lower wages you RAISE purchasing power
Yes low wages work amazing for the average Bangladeshi.
>>
>>139493360
>No im saying we're superior and that's why white men had to hold our people down

Notice how at first he claimed all he wanted is to be treated equally but when confronted he admits he thinks he's superior to the people that have given him a safe refuge from his shithole. This is what they really think. You fucking little snake you're not even man enough to speak your thoughts in an anonymous forum
>>
>>139493314
No actually. It's just there is no resources in Afghanistan.
>>
>>139493745
He also can't back up claims.
>>
>>139493554
Serious question though, why won't you stay in your country of origin and make it a better place to live in? Why this urge to leave? No meme answers, you can blame the west for starting wars and all that bullshit but you always forget that the west also went through many wars throughout history and people didn't leave just because there was a (global) conflict.

What drives you away from your home once all of you absolutely hate your hosting countries with a passion?
>>
File: aaaand it's muslims.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
aaaand it's muslims.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>139492307

And there we have your typical hypocrite sandnigger monkey. Please kill yourself you fucking scum.
>>
>>139489632
>Imagine a rich country full of blond hair blue eyed people, the people in that country are all wealthy, intelligent, beautiful. When you try to go on they say "sorry you're too ugly, your skin is brown, we don't want you here". Imagine how you'd feel. Not good right? That's how we feel.

so open the borders cause otherwise it will hurt your feelings? you are a fucking retard
>>
>>139493329
The same reason you think we're cultureless

>>139493356
And who funded that?
>>
>>139491253
>Then only accept some immigrants
Which means having regular borders and accepting only people that come with a possitive purpose after doing some screening, which is what has been done always. You don't need open borders for that.

>The money will be spread around everyone
Says who? Our politicians have a long history of stealing any profit and surplus from the country and getting away scott-free.
Also, most of the economic migrants do as follows (admitted by them, proven by studies, and so on):
- Work ilegally withou contract. Therefore usurping a legit citizen from work and salary, facilitating the creation of garbage jobs and not contributing with the country.
- Even though they don't pay taxes, they still get benefits from social services and goverment aids.
- They live in austerity, not spending much in the country's economy and all they earn is both sent back to their families in their native countries and saved for the day they earned enough to start a business in their homeland.

So the money goes for the immigrants and the politicians. Working class sees nothing.

>That's a myth
So you say. I live here I see it everyday. Try to set foot in a gypsie camp. When I was a kid there were very few muslim immigrants and they alredy harrashed a lot of people sharia patrol style. I've seen this. Now that there are so many I can only imagine, since I don't go to bars anymore. I have a police friend that always has been pro-immigration and now is terrified of the situation and has to deal with violent immigrants on the daily.

There's a blockbusting phenomenon now where arab and african immigrants take control of blocks and trash the buildings to the ground. People who don't want their appartment trashed by immigrants and try to rent them to spaniards can't do it not even for 300€ bucks. Nobody wants to live there once they go visit the appartment.

You can't tell me this is a myth when I've seen this.
>>
Go fix your shithole of a country, paki man
>>
>>139491886
>They are superior in looks i will say that. But no they are not superior.
They built countries that are so good that YOU want to immigrate to them, they are better educated, more moral, and genetically healthier due to muslim cousin marriage.

While afghanistan on the other hand has never got its shit together, it's always been a third world hellhole, it's people aren't particularly attractive, they are highly inbred, immoral and practice cultural pedophilia and FGM.

You have literally nothing to offer the west.
>>
>>139487737
>my parents wanted a better life
We're not Disney World for poor people, fuck off. Maybe you people should focus on making your own countries better rather than going and bringing your shitty culture to a perfectly fine nation that doesn't want you.
>>
>>139493905
>No actually. It's just there is no resources in Afghanistan.
Hahahaha you don't even know the history of your own country, do you?
The vast amount of iron, copper, gold, cobalt, rare earth and lithium that your people never used was the main reason for the interest of Wester nations in your country.
>>
File: derp.jpg (106KB, 454x418px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
106KB, 454x418px
>>139491253
>then only accept some immigrants
There goes your open borders advocacy out of the window
>money will be spread around everyone
No it wont. By cutting wages, wich is the price of LABOUR, wich in turn is a also a commodity thats influenced by supply and demand you will gradually get slave tier wages eventually while big corporations get the cut of the profits. Think of all the time people complain about. Think of companies moving their productions to third world contries. We dont want that kind of slavery in the west.
>cultures
Like other anon said. We shall not be forced to have other cultures imposed on us. Especially muslim culture that actively destroys everything it comes in contact to. Your afghan culture is being eroded because of the taliban. Persia. Egypt. India before pakistan. Many other examples. Sry hadji but we can live well without sharia patrols and the like. And before you tell we can live in harmony doing the kumbaya, think that you shitskins breed like roaches and after a certain point you can use our own democratic institutions against us
>>
>>139493745
This false superiority is the typical Afghan mindset. They are weak and easily conquered and always blame their current overlord for their problems (the US) and romanticize their past overlords (Russia) who gave up on them and left (and somehow in the Afghan mind they think being abandoned is a victory)
>>
>>139493360
>No im saying we're superior and that's why white men had to hold our people down

hahahahaha..... if any of you shitskin niggers are superior, why have whites always been able to oppress you low IQ cousin fuckers? goddamn you guys must suck, if you're losing to an inferior race.

no dude, you shitskins just fucking suck.

you have low IQ

you have shitty cultures

you never take responsibility for your own actions and always blame white people

pathetic little crybaby who can't ever do anything on your own and always need to blame whitey for your failure.

if you're so superior, stop letting white people "hold you down" and build up shitskinistan.

you do realize europeans built everything they have, even through all the wars that destroyed their infrastructure, right? war is supposed to accelerate technological progress, but all you muds are ever able to do is keep regressing back to the stoneage. pathetic.
>>
>>139493360
>no resources
THEY PUMPED FUCKING 100 BILLION DOLLARS INTO YOUR SHITHOLE HOMELAND.

THATS THE SAME AMOUNT THAT REBUILT EUROPE AFTER WORLD WAR 2.

Just think for a moment how damn pathetic your people and your country must be to see zero improvement at all with that kind of money and resources being thrown at your kind.
>>
>>139494047
>The same reason you think we don't have culture*
Cultureless isn't a word, man. Also, this right here is an admittance that you were just talking bullshit. You know Poland and Germany have culture. You're just being an unlikable fag.
>>
>>139490098
donner kebab is german
>>
>>139493554
>muh drones
>muh oppressive white people
>muh no culture
White people do something!
PS internet is a white invention so get off
>>
>>139493571
Funny since it was Jews who invented drones, you're too dumb to make it, did you persoanlly invent drones?

>>139493654
Well you white people fucked it up

>>139493665
You called me trolling first

>>139493738
sure
>>
>>139490756
Steve jobs was the son a syrian immigrant, not a refuge himself, and his mother was white. His degenerate shitskin father also abandoned him and his mother at birth, which is hardly a resounding endorsement of "arab morality"

Also, steve jobs didn't invent shit, that was all Wozniak and the other guys. Steve Jobs was just the marketing guy.
>>
>>139494047
>And who funded that?
The CIA gave weapons and training to the mujahedin to fight the russians.
I don't see how that makes them responsible for anything other than doing away with the communist russians.
How does that lead to them being blamed for a the groups ideology? They'd be The Taliban with or without The CIA, they just had better weapons because of them.
>>
>>139494467
>You called me trolling first
And what does this have to do with your claim that the video I posted was satire?

Absolutely nothing. Prove its satire. Now.
>>
File: imageproxy.php.jpg (35KB, 460x299px) Image search: [Google]
imageproxy.php.jpg
35KB, 460x299px
>>139487737
>New cultures
So vibrant.
>>
>>139487737
Why are you people so desperate to live with us? Why can't you just make your own countries good?
>>
>>139494467
>invented drones
Invent, build, anything good your people can't do. The only thing you do well is raping children you sick fuck
>>
>>139494676
The same reason Communism keeps failing.

Why work when bleeding hearts will do the hard work for you to get free shit?
>>
>>139493930
Honestly the poverty. I like America becasue i get paid a lot here (minimum wage) but it's better than working as as serf
>>
>>139494641

>Mfw. They dress almost like Antifa.
>>
>>139494133
Stop holding us down
>>
>>139487737
Of course you support open borders as a citizen originating from an underdeveloped country. Gibs from social welfare, freedom of democratic societies and high levels of technology and good living conditions are appealing to people from medieval failed states.

Too bad your points are full naive idealism. Tell me, you are from multicultural Afghanistan, where people from different cultures, ethnicities, religious sects. It is one of the reasons there is strife and civil war condition, why people are still "fleeing" it (the shiite Hazarite people are persecuted by sunni Pashtuns). In homogenous nation states there tends to be more harmony and peace, where people, economy and culture can thrive. Multiethnical empires tend to crumble because of the many differences amongst people.

Islam is incompatible with western values, no amount of propaganda can cover it up. Muslims think they are above kaffir whom they treat poorly and with disdain in their home countries, bringing their shitty attitudes with them in the western socities they leech off from. Assimilation is the key.
>>
>>139494047

>assuming I think you have no culture

Why would you even assume such a thing? Part of the reason we don't want you over here is because of your culture.
>>
>>139493169
>Then educate us
No. Why should we waste our time trying to educate and uplift savages when we could put that same time and money to use helping our own children?

Your people built a shit country, if you want to live in a nonshit country then I suggest you work on changing your own country, rather than begging to be let into someone else's.
>>
56%
>>
File: Religion of peace.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Religion of peace.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>139492307
Excuses are all you have to answer with.
Pic related. Every culture with an inkling of self preservation knows the history and tactics your people have used over the centuries. I know you all arent trash but your people are no better than the Africans who were given everything they need for modern society and they destroyed it. Also: https://nypost.com/2017/08/16/teens-treated-for-rabies-after-alleged-sexual-contact-with-donkey/ This is what you want to bring here? More of this. Yeah Your people arent freaks, I'm sure more of this will increase our GDP, And this is the type of modern culture we can learn from.
Also you want to blame US for holding your country down? Well one If you are not there then it is not your country. Only a coward would leave his country and still represent it. You are no different than beaners who almost die to get here then wave gay ass Mexico flag at protest. Obviously you need special ed.
>>
>>139487737
3rd world Cultures are trash which is why they come from 3rd world xoun
>>
>>139487737
>1. We aren't freaks
Yes you are, you're backwards savages

>2. Much GDP
Fuck hedonism, destroying western civilization for money is a sick idea

>3 muh multicult bullshit
Multiculturalism is just a buzzword, its somewhat desirable with other European cultures but not with shit ones

You might as well be arguing that adding shit to ice cream is good because there's more variety of flavour

Fuck off back to your backwards shithole pls
>>
File: 1345125618499.png (53KB, 169x172px) Image search: [Google]
1345125618499.png
53KB, 169x172px
>>139494928
I posted a video earlier that made this very same argument and he accused me of posting a satirical video and of trolling.

He's either baiting or inbred.
>>
>>139494185
you don't know history

>>139494171
Then stop ruining our nations

>>139494170
They built it with resources STOLEN from the third world
>>
>>139494898
>assimilation
No not even that, at this point overt expulsion is the most expedient way of returning to norms.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/singapores-lee-we-cant-integrate-muslims/news-story/f7064e21e9803db2f7139a119607c64c?nk=b074666d800f79ba61a3be4eff233816-1504026604
>>
>>139494819
>I like America
>constantly tries to change it
Kys ungrateful fuck
>>
>>139494234
100 billion now is a lot different than 100 billion then
>>
>>139494467
>Funny since it was Jews who invented drones, you're too dumb to make it, did you persoanlly invent drones?
The first military unmanned aircrafts were already used in the Spanish-American war you dumb fuck.
The first armed military drone was invented by the Americans as well.
Also amazing how you talk about all Afghanis being superior to Western people and then try to single me out.
Also I actually build a drone myself for a student project. It was unarmed but it was able to fly and capture footage while recognizing and analysing traffic through OpenCV.
What have you invented yourself? You work a minimum wage job and act like you're worth anything.
>>
>>139495131
Or that, yes.
>>
>>139494205
Because you guys have Jews on your side, you crybabys
>>
File: OpenBordersForIsrael.jpg (961KB, 900x1531px) Image search: [Google]
OpenBordersForIsrael.jpg
961KB, 900x1531px
>>
>>139494467
>well you white people fucked it up

ok, fine. if we fucked it up for you and you're so sore about it, why would i want you here when you have all that animosity towards white people? you're already one step down the path to driving a truck of peace with that attitude.
>>
>>139495128
>you don't know history
Are you trying to deny the vast ressources your country possesses?
This isn't an opinion, it's a fact. You can look it up.
>>
>>139495166
The point is your people are hopeless. No matter how much money or manpower the World gives you will never have an Afghanistan that is free and prosperous so long as your people are lazy pretentious fucks who looks only to their own self interest.
>>
>>139487737
We dont need you here. We do not need more low skilled labor to drive down wages for an already struggling lower / under class. There is ZERO benefit to import more low skilled labor. We do not need more welfare cases. The nation is already going broke.

We need to stop immigration and let the people on the bottom start to climb the economic ladder. That will not happen with bringing in the lot of you. You will make the situation worse for all ready struggling Americans.

With increased automation in the near future why will we need millions of low skilled, low intelligence people. You literally provide nothing to the future economy.

Your people will bring with them demands for housing, welfare, food stamps, and healthcare. The working man in this country cannot support you.
>>
>>139494396
Numbers are an arabic invention, so fuck off
>>
File: Bacha Bazi, sairasta...jpg (147KB, 1360x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bacha Bazi, sairasta...jpg
147KB, 1360x1200px
>>139487737
We need to import this culture from afghanistan to enrich us white devils.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
>>
>>139494579
You made a a claim first. You prove it first
>>
>>139495468
>Numbers are an arabic invention, so fuck off
The numbers we use at the moment are an Indian invention you dumb fuck.

Arabs just adapted them later on.
>>
>>139490164
I hope you get killed by a nigger.
>>
>>139494566
Becasue after these guys the CIA funded turned Afganistan into an Islamic shithole republic.
>>
File: 1503461169514.jpg (205KB, 971x675px) Image search: [Google]
1503461169514.jpg
205KB, 971x675px
>>139487737
>1. We're capable of civil interaction so you should let us into your country
YOU may be a good person, but that in no way makes open borders a good idea for the West, considering the verifiable increases in violent crime and poverty that Third World immigration ALWAYS brings to Western societies. I'm sure you're a nice guy, but let me say in no uncertain terms that that is IN NO WAY worth it.

>2. Open borders will double GDP by relying on bureaucratic altruism
Your argument for this is so laughably devoid of any economics backing that I'm shocked you even took the time to write it. Never in history has what you described happened in any Western nation, and it never will, and even if it did (which it won't) GDP is not a sole predictor for economic prosperity, but one of many.

And before you so willingly swallow a (((top economist's))) bullshit remember that they have an economic stake in flooding Western nations with Third World immigrants. Think critically bro.

>3. Us practicing our culture doesn't prevent you from practicing yours
You're actually right there, but here's the kicker clyde, "progressive" leftists have perverted cultural relations to such an insane degree that simply practicing my culture is wrong because it might be offensive to yours (ie I can't eat a bacon sandwich and look at a woman in an American flag bikini because it might hurt a Muslim's feelings). I wish it weren't that way, but that's the way it is, and in all likelihood it isn't going to change.

Hope this helps you understand why open borders only hurts Western nations and we must vehemently oppose it.
>>
>>139494890
>Stop holding us down
this is exactly why you shouldn't be here. another mouth to feed with a chip on his shoulder. we already have the fucking blacks screaming "racist" when it rains on their birthday, we don't need another motherfucking subgroup doing the same. go back home
>>
>>139495128
Say "Thank you, my white master" while you enjoy the freedom and benefits of living in the West.
>>
>>139495533
>You made a claim first
No, you're the OP. You made claims first.

I posted a video that you called satirical and then you called me a troll. This isn't how you win arguments, you dumbass. You can either admit you have no counter-argument to the video or prove its satirical because I am open to your arguments however you have not made any other than accusing me of trolling.
>>
File: mudslime scholars.webm (3MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
mudslime scholars.webm
3MB, 568x320px
>>139495128
An afgan calling a German Dumb. the end of times are upon us.
>>
>>139494676
Becasue whites hold it down

>>139494777
This! Whites don't work, they get immigrants to work for them

>>139494720
Funny since jews invented it actually

>>139495135
I want to preserve America the way it is, it's you Conservatishits trying to change it with the RAISE act
>>
>>139495468
Wow so the Ancient Egyptian Kangz built the pyramids without numbers! Wow Afghan education everyone!
>you sure it wasn't Indians who invented "Ara*ic numbers?
>>
>>139495601
That was Pakistan, idiot. Pakistan went sharia to consolidate its countrymen against India and the threat of communist Russia. They then supported the Taliban to make Afghanistan a Paki puppet.
>>
>>139494898
Funny since we immigrants work while you white europeans sit their and collect welfare. Afganistan is a shithole due to western imperialism

>>139494928
You made our country shit! Take some responsibility
>>
>>139495601
>CIA funded turned Afganistan into an Islamic shithole republic.
Try to say this to you Imam and you get answer why nobody want "afgan culture" near them.
>>
>>139495106
You're sick and disgusting. You are a freak baclwards savage

>>139495186
Dumbfuck, you know i mean DRONES like robot drones.

>what have you invented yourself
Nothing, but neither have you, peice of shit. I have a high paying job and pay taxes, more than you

>>139495270
It's all sand and salt man
>>
>>139487737
I will give you my reasoning for not wanting you in my country. As a Muslim YOU WILL NOT assimilate to another countries customs/culture. Your ENTIRE agenda is to make every other country on earth Muslim. Period. There is no changing any of you.
>>
>>139495977
>Funny since we immigrants work while you white europeans sit their and collect welfare.
actually the other way around buddy. I know you're too stupid to understand this, but its the reverse.
>>
>>139495418
Yeah but you have a struggling lower class, you need to drive down wages so they can get jobs eeasier

>>139495537
Holy shit you're dumb

>>139495901
Egyptians are Arabic dumbass, but suuuure

Burger education everyone
>>
>>139495128
>They built it with resources STOLEN from the third world
Bullshit. The main resources acquired during colonialism where cash crops like Coffee, sugar, rubber, grain, cotton, etc. which are all renewable resources.
you can't claim "muh stolen resources" as a reason for not progressing, when the resources that where taken where all plants that can be easily replaced in six months.

This also doesn't explain why other white countries that never engaged in colonialism are superior to your shithole, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Norway, Checks, etc. never had colonies, got destroyed during world war 2, and still managed to create fantastic countries.
Afghans haven't been able to do anything with their lump of dirt in 4000 years.

>>139495113
The gumball video, that's a great one, he probably just ignored it as he couldn't make a quick and easy counter argument to it. I'm 99% certain this is a troll who thinks that by posing an argument as the opposition he will be able to sharpen /pol/s debate ability to respond too it. Unfortunately he is doing a really bad job of it because he's just responding to everything with single sentences rather than coherent arguments.
>>
ITT.
>Ahmed Mustafa
>doesn't like whites
>doesn't like jews
>thinks we should let more of his savage race into our countries
>>
>>139495186
>robot drones
Do you even know what a robot is?
The drones from 1898 could be classified as "robot drones" as well. The drone I built is a "robot drone". The first "robot drone" you refer to was built by Americans as well. Only the predator drone was built by a Jew who was working for an American company.
>It's all sand and salt man
Thank you for proving that you're either trolling or actually retarted.
You would say that Saudi Arabia is just sand and salt as well and doesn't have any ressources as well, wouldn't you?
>>
>>139495912
Pakistan went sharia because this is what mulsims do. Their books demand absolute obedience to book and demands building sharia. Result is easily predicable.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/malaysian-state-public-caning-sharia-law-break-islamic-muslim-a7838941.html
>>
File: Communists.png (317KB, 1881x1505px) Image search: [Google]
Communists.png
317KB, 1881x1505px
>>139495852
You misread, Communists don't work not white people, Im saying you're like a Communist, lazy and mistaking kindness for weakness.
>>
>>139495694
>YOU may be a good person, but that in no way makes open borders a good idea for the West, considering the verifiable increases in violent crime and poverty that Third World immigration ALWAYS brings to Western societies. I'm sure you're a nice guy, but let me say in no uncertain terms that that is IN NO WAY worth it.
That was so ignorant and histoically illiterate i cna't beleive you wrote it

>Your argument for this is so laughably devoid of any economics backing that I'm shocked you even took the time to write it. Never in history has what you described happened in any Western nation, and it never will, and even if it did (which it won't) GDP is not a sole predictor for economic prosperity, but one of many.
Paul Krugman even said it

>I can't eat a bacon sandwich and look at a woman in an American flag bikini because it might hurt a Muslim's feelings)
Bro, im an athiest but even i think you're a degenerate fuck for doing that.
>>
>>139496501
Amen. See my post above. There is no assimilation of a Muslim. They are a cancer. Period.
>>
File: 1441051543463.jpg (161KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
1441051543463.jpg
161KB, 600x763px
>>139495128
>stop ruining our nations
Stop ruining ours. Go home.

>Aylesbury child sex abuse ring
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
>Banbury child sex abuse ring
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
>Bristol child sex abuse ring
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
>Derby child sex abuse ring
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
>Halifax child sex abuse ring
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
>Keighley child sex abuse ring
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring
>Oxford child sex abuse ring
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
>Newcastle sex abuse ring
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
>Peterborough sex abuse case
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
>Rochdale child sex abuse ring
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
>Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
>Telford child sex abuse ring
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring
>>
>>139495748
You need immigrants since you're too lazy to work

>>139495763
You called me a troll in your first post
>>
File: 1470730801636.jpg (80KB, 350x526px) Image search: [Google]
1470730801636.jpg
80KB, 350x526px
>>139496392
Pretty much my take on him.

If he'd actually put forth the effort it'd be pretty entertaining, but instead of actually trying to put forth a good argument against the video its "just satire".
>>
>>139496212
That's the Christian agenda

>>139496327
Holy shit you're dumb
>>
>>139495852
>Funny since jews invented it actually
Failed to read, I said your people can't invent or build shit, I never said a word about drones, you did, that's why I was couting your post. This is in comparison to "white people"
>I want to preserve America the way it is, it's you Conservatishits
Conservative: a person who is averse to change and holds to traditional values and attitudes, typically in relation to politics
Who are the ones that want change again? Didn't you say you wanted open borders? Isn't that a "change" in policies?
>>
File: Civic Cuckablemish 1.png (465KB, 1280x622px) Image search: [Google]
Civic Cuckablemish 1.png
465KB, 1280x622px
>>139487737
Anthropomorphic garbage needs to be removed.
>>
File: 1358826354148.jpg (17KB, 300x181px) Image search: [Google]
1358826354148.jpg
17KB, 300x181px
>>139496718
>You called me a troll in your first post
We've already been down this road anon. It doesn't really have anything to do with the fact that I posted a video that broke down your title argument and you wrote it off as "satire" and did not bother to attempt to construct a counter argument for it at all. You crying that I called you a troll does not change any of this.

What is your point? You're not properly addressing anything in this thread. That is why I called you a troll.
>>
>>139495977
>we immigrants work while you white europeans sit their and collect welfare
Nope.

>Those describing their ethnicity as Pakistani or Bangladeshi receive 29% of their income in various forms of state aid. White citizens receive 15% of their income from social security, tax credits and the state pension. Those from black ethnic groups receive between 17% and 18%.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/markeaston/2010/11/work_benefits_and_ethnicity.html

>The number of young people from ethnic minority backgrounds who have been unemployed for more than a year has risen by almost 50%. There was a fall of 1% in overall long-term youth unemployment and a 2% fall among young white people.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/mar/10/50-rise-in-long-term-unemployed-youngsters-from-uk-ethnic-minorities

>Around two-fifths of people from ethnic minorities live in low-income households, twice the rate for White people
http://www.poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml

>£17bn, the true cost of immigration to the UK every year: Figure calculated as gap between amount migrants pay in taxes and consume in public services.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3593872/17bn-true-cost-immigration-UK-year.html
>>
>>139496368
Driving down wages does not help the stuggling lower class. It makes the situation much worse. We already have am excess in low skilled labor here. We do not need more. You will contribute nothing to the future. The future is automation, not factories that employ 10,000 people at a pop. More low skilled people will bring us all down, you are not needed here.
>>
>>139489483
>densest population
Who called?
>>
File: Civic Cuckablemish 2.png (565KB, 1280x623px) Image search: [Google]
Civic Cuckablemish 2.png
565KB, 1280x623px
>>139496941
Your presence would make wherever you settle in the Third World.
>>
>>139496574
Strawman: the post
>>
File: Civic Cuckablemish 3.png (216KB, 1192x477px) Image search: [Google]
Civic Cuckablemish 3.png
216KB, 1192x477px
>>139496998
Remove kebab.
>>
>>139496392
Maybe if you actually thought up an argument rather than tried to troll me i'd take the time to respond

>>139496485
>Drones
>in the 1800s
Troll confirmed
>>
File: Civic Cuckablemish 4.png (132KB, 966x466px) Image search: [Google]
Civic Cuckablemish 4.png
132KB, 966x466px
>>139497042
>>
>>139487737
>Afghan immigrants coming in doesn't prevent you from practicing your British/Irish/Scottish/Italian culture or whatever you want to practice

No, immigrants are actively seeking to ban and undermine european cultures. They want to take down statues because of one character flaw of the person it represents.

Europe will be ruined by mass immigration.

Britain was leading animal rights at one point, now we are forced to allow Halal even though it actually breaks British law to kill an animal without stunning.

Fucking sub humans, take your lies elsewhere.
>>
Literally fuck off shitskin. You're not human, so stop trying to pretend you are. Go back to your mud hut before you blow something up.
>>
File: Rigby.jpg (13KB, 264x316px) Image search: [Google]
Rigby.jpg
13KB, 264x316px
>>139496802
>when every jihadist group and Muslim openly professes to Dar Al Islam but disagree on methodology
>Christian agenda

Please.
>>
>>139488320
Can't wait till your family is raped and acid thrown in your face.
>>
File: gundam.jpg (155KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
gundam.jpg
155KB, 500x689px
>>139487737
I oppose open borders because
>demographics
They needless change the demographics of the country to increase social strife. This is what has happened to the US since the 60s where we went from being 80% white to 60%, this has given birth to identity politics where politicians have swindled minorities into an ideology that wishes to sabotage the majority.
>low income jobs
The only beneficial form of immigration is immigration of the upper classes of other countries to our countries, where they bring money into the country. Open borders and especially illegal immigration selectively increase the amount of LOW income people coming into the country. This is bad because they lower the wages of native low skilled workers because of increase competition, they have an illegal edge where they can work without having to pay certain regulation fees and that since the increase the population of the country, they strain our resources to be divided by a larger amount of people, which means less for each individual person.
>population increase
Immigration is the only reason the American pop is increasing. We don't want this because our quality of life would improve if our resources were split among less people, in addition to that, we are on the advent of the 4th technological revolution, where many of our jobs shall be automated. Low skill factory jobs, jobs which only low income immigrants and poor natives take, is rapidly increasing. Its uncertain how we'll respond to this, but increasing our pop isn't going to help.
>>
>>139496921
No idiot! American immigration policy is FINE, it's you who wants to change it. Cosnervatives want to revert America back to the 1920s we liberals like it the way we are
>>
>>139489483
You know if you take out Scotland and Wales the stats for England rockets even higher. The south-east of England is incredibly densely populated
>>
>>139488549
You know where else there is unused land? Afghanistan. Fuck your country and culture, I spit on your values and religion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7eMUwkKiFY
>>
File: Momiji cosplay AWOOO.jpg (106KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Momiji cosplay AWOOO.jpg
106KB, 600x800px
>>139487737
>Why as an Afghan Immigrant i Support Open Borders
Tune in next week for "Why as an opiate-addicted NEET I Support Free Heroin and vidya"
>>
File: Caliphates 1400 years.png (325KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Caliphates 1400 years.png
325KB, 854x480px
>>139495977
>Afganistan is a shithole due to western imperialism
Why aren't Spain or Greece shitholes due to muslim imperialism? Muslims occupied Spain for 700 years, Greece for 400. They didn't build any infrastructure there, like Western empires built in Afghanistan and elsewhere. They haven't sent trillions in aid over the past 50 years, like the former Western empires have to Afghanistan and elsewhere. They looted, enslaved, raped and murdered until they were driven out. Muslims have been trying to invade Europe for 1,400 years. So what is the difference? Why is Afghanistan a shithole, but not Spain or Greece?
>>
File: yamete.png (451KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
yamete.png
451KB, 1080x720px
>>139487737
FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

ALSO EAT SHIT AND DIE
>>
>>139487737
first, this is a shill fake thread
also, all muslims need to be cremated alive
worthless scum goat fuckers
>>
>>139497124
No they don't immigrants want freedom for all
>>
>cited southern poverty law center and Paul Krugman

Opinion discarded, shitskin
>>
>>139488549
>No Europe has a ton of unused land that's just waiting to be settled by immigrants. Look at China
This is definitely b8. Look at population density. Europe (at least Western Europe) really is full
>>
>>139496718
i work you dumb faggot. i used to work as a day laborer with almost all Mexican illegals. good people, but they don't pay taxes and send what they do make back to Mexico. i would make anyone of them a citizen over you, because they would be grateful to be here and didnt try to peddle white guilt. fuck off back home or change.
>>
>>139497482
>Europe
>full
Ok you're trolling
>>
>>139491253
If the west would only "accept some immigrants" we wouldnt be having this discussion. The problem is the west cant play fucking babysit for the whole world.
>>
>>139495977
you keep saying the west ruined shitskinistan, as if it was ever anything more than a third world shit hole.

your country was never anything, ever. there was nothing to ruin. they went into a filthy, useless, stateless shithole, and it remains a filthy, useless shithole.

as a matter off fact though, afghanistan is probably better off now than it was before. you now have us funded infrastructure and technology, whereas before you had nothing.

if anything, the US will make your shitty country way better than it was or ever could have been on its own.

as for your early comment about the jews being on our side.

there's a reason jews are on our side. europeans have always been significantly smarter and more attractive than any shitskin.

>Because you guys have Jews on your side, you crybabys

and as an aside, the ashkenazi jews, who have the highest average IQ, are mostly european with tiny percentages of Semitic blood, so of course they're on our side
>>
If Americans and Afghans switched countries, Afghanistan would become an awesome place to live and work within a decade. And all the new-Americans would imigrate BACK to afghanistan because new-america sucks. Just stay in the desert with your family, culture, and traditions. You dont value life or freedom. Please stay in a country that agrees with you instead of going for the most free gibs. This country is so great because my great-great grandfather, great grandfather, grandfather, and father worked so hard to make it great. You wouldnt appreciate their work because we arent your family. We're a different clan, stay out of my land
>>
>>139495977
HHAHAHAHAHHA.

You eat way too much khat or you're a fucking retard living in a fantasy world.

In this statistic from Finnish province of Pohjois-Karjala afghan unemployment is about 50%.

All the useless afghan with nary an elementary education background and with no work skills to match with the demand of highly developed western economy are just sitting their asses off in immigration centres for example here in Finland, wasting away Finnish taxpayer money while they watch porn from their Ipads and masturbate all day long or do crimes (their numbers are overrepresented in crime statistics, in Helsinki region about 70% of rapes are done by foreigners).

Besides, a finn is more entitled to gibs than a rapefugee from Shitskinistan, since the finns ancestors have built this country, bled for it, fought for it, worked hard for it, what has the skitskin ever done (or his ancestors) to earn this privilige? NADA!

Besides I made a lot of points about culture, but you ignored it all, only commenting on the social welfare issue. Touched a nerve did I?
>>
File: protest5.jpg (18KB, 380x265px) Image search: [Google]
protest5.jpg
18KB, 380x265px
>>139497465
>immigrants want freedom for all
>>
>>139497225
>American immigration policy is FINE
Then why are you trying to change it to open borders?
>revert America back to the 1920s
Yeah, to erase these changes, I'm glad you admitted you are the one trying to change America, ungrateful fuck :)
>>
>>139497830
>>139497465
>>
>>139487737
>We aren't Freaks
Said inbred subhuman
>Double GDP
Implying you work and not leach welfare. And even if you would - more workers means lower wages. Lower GDP and big wages is better than giant GDP and working for pennies.
>New cultures
Shitskin cultures didn't produce anything of value for the last thousand of years. Your culture is shit as is your skin and eyes.
>>
File: World_population_density_map.png (34KB, 1427x628px) Image search: [Google]
World_population_density_map.png
34KB, 1427x628px
>>139497576
Seems like I was wrong. Not only Western Europe is full, but Eastern Europe as well
>>
>>139487737
>open borders will double gdp
>it will cause governments to print money inflation free

That's so goddamn right but you missed one point: that inflation free printed money goes to the jew.

I have watched this countries immigrant count from 200k to 6m+. In this short time food prices tripled itself.
>>
>>139497905
>>139497465
>>
>>139487737
>I am sort of an Afghan immigrant, I came to America when I was three years old because my parents wanted a better life. I am making the case that open borders is better for the planet
Who cares if something is better for the planet? Governments are established to do what's best for the planet, they're established to do what's best for their people.
>>
>>139496718
>You need immigrants since you're too lazy to work
Low skilled Immigrants are y positive net contribution to citizens level of life only if they are treated like cattle, denied reproduction and are not entitled to social services and wlafre.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lsave+of+dubai
>>
>>139497831
It is open borders. Anyone can immigrate in with enough time and affort
>>
File: 1370279634180.gif (407KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1370279634180.gif
407KB, 250x250px
>>139497748
you're a troll and your facts are satire. Stop oppressing me!!
>>
>>139497465
Freedom for themselves you mean?
Sharia law in shitlamic nogozone. Fucking great.
Don't you have some Afghan culture to participate? Like smoking opium, stoning infidels or sodomizing young boys?
>>
File: pepe_52.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_52.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>139487737
I always love how WHOLE Europe colonised the world. Never knew Poland, Hungary or baltics had colonies in Asia or Africa.
>>
> New cultures

Oh dear, someone hasn't read Douglas Murray's book. You give the impression of someone that hasn't heard any of the arguments against your position ever
>>
>>139498044
>>139497465
>>
>>139497988
I just explained how lowering wages is a good thing, and funny since Russians don't work at all. Slavic culture is shit. You freak-skinned freak-eyed slav

>>139498042
I am against that, i think there should be monetary reform

>>139498075
That's ultranationalism

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2015/10/15/hatewatch-headlines-101515
>>
>>139495977
>Europe is a shithole due to western imperialism

So the Hazara vs. Pashtu, religous strife, and the tribal warfare was caused by western imperialism? Nigga please. You were killing each other well before any western boots on ground. Learn to take some fucking responsibility in your lives and man the fuck up or else you will stay underdeveloped retards.
>>
>>139498152
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2015/10/15/hatewatch-headlines-101515

>>139498187
Well now you know
>>
File: 1464997161682.gif (3MB, 257x212px) Image search: [Google]
1464997161682.gif
3MB, 257x212px
>>139498316
you make no convincing arguments in any of your posts. Shit thread, OP. Better luck next time. Brush up on your skills ok?
>>
why are people even replying to this shit?
>>
>>139497275
they don't even dress them up like traps. These is a culture of gayness. Why dont we ship all the queers and trannies to Afghanistan? win win for everyone!
>>
File: 1454776699452.jpg (70KB, 660x471px) Image search: [Google]
1454776699452.jpg
70KB, 660x471px
>>139487737
Why not stay and fix your own shitwhole? Oure forefathers gave there lifes to create oure freedoms. You lazy fucking faggots dont deserve shit.

>1. we arent freaks
We have diffrent definitions of freaks sandnigger.
>2. open borders will double gdp
Pure bullshit. The statistics we got from Sweden is telling a diffrent tale.

This would have been correct if you where already European. The serbs did impact oure gdp but you degenerate cavemen have the opposite impact. Im not patient enough to wait 30y for a slight increase in gdp. The price of you guys screwing up oure homogenus society is too large.
>3 new cultures
Why the actual fuck would we want your culture? Its degenerate in every way imaginable. Have you seen the people you surround yourself with? Pedos,wife beaters and easily radicalised snowflakes. NOT A CULTURE WORTH APRORIATING.

>op is larping
>>
>>139498227
>>139497465
>>
>>139498477
I'm bored and hoped OP would actually put forth some effort, but clearly wasted my time
>>
File: 220px-Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu.jpg (13KB, 220x328px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu.jpg
13KB, 220x328px
>>139498422
Just gtfo troll. Knew you were a troll from the first words I read. Even you think like this, your country didn't produce anything, is a SHITHOLE and you shitskins are always complaining after you get in Europe but not before. Just gib gib gib. Get the fuck back to your shithole if it's so good and Europe so bad and racist etc.
>>
>>139498472
You just made shit posts, and you're a shit troll. Put some effort in

>>139498554
Because you destroy our culture
>>
>>139498692
>shitskin
Ok you're a troll
>>
>>139498042
>>139498316
What I tried to explain is only the rich gets richer by immigrants. The lower class is absolutely btfo'd by Syrian immigrants in this country.
>>
>>139487737
You HAVE to go back.
Just know that you will NOT be missed.
Farewell sandnigger who talks too much.
>>
File: pepepilot.jpg (59KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
pepepilot.jpg
59KB, 896x921px
>>139490925
>white america sits around

Go fuck yourself. White america wasn't sitting around so much when it built a bastion of humanity based on liberty, freedoms, and justice.

The west isn't a warzone shit hole like afghanistan and that's what we don't want.

How fucking dare you. Sort yourself out.
>>
>>139487737
Afghan culture is raping young boys and farm animals before smoking rock opium for the night.

Lithium aside Afghans can give us nothing of benfit
>>
>>139487737
Take it from an Australian Lebanese who has lived in Lebanon for 13 years and has witnessed the slow destruction of the Lebanese culture.
Now, I will be basing this on the Syrian and all other refugees that have entered the country, legally and illegally.

>We aren't freaks
I agree that it would be absurd to label all of you freaks because that would just be generalizing and generalizing is usually false. When the Syrians and others migrated here, some were fine, some were not. When I was still in highschool, some of the Syrian refugees I talked to were cool, others, not so much.

>Open borders will double GDP
This couldn't be further from the truth. Lebanon's economy is absolute shit these past few years, and has become even shittier when the crisis began emerging. The thing is, legal and illegal refugees would take jobs for a much lower salary, hence prohibiting the Lebanese from filling in those jobs. What these migrants do now with this new found money is that instead of contributing to the economy by purchasing things and all that, they would send a large portion of the money back to their families in other countries. Not contributing to economy, low GDP. To add to that, with the influx of refugees, a lot of Lebanese men and women are in turn fleeing the country to seek jobs elsewhere.

>New cultures
This whole new culture thing is absolute bullshit. While some would share their culture with you, others would not at all, sticking to their own areas and creating their own miniature "countries" there if you know what I mean, based with their own culture, customs, and beliefs. If you look at places such as Sabra and Shatila, Ain El Helwe, and others , you would see not the Lebanese culture, but Syrian, Palestinian, and other cultures. Finally, Lebanon has had significant tensions after the Civil War, especially between the Sunni and Shia communities. Most of these refugees happen to be Sunni, with some of them being ISIS apologists. Cont.
>>
File: 1345324202810.jpg (537KB, 1229x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1345324202810.jpg
537KB, 1229x1031px
>>139498798
>You just made shit posts, and you're a shit troll. Put some effort in
Says the shitposter. Jeez anon. Why are you so bad at this?

It's literally as simple as proving the video I posted wrong.
>>
>>139498990
The west is why middle east is poor
>>
>>139499185
Please stop trolling you're so bad

>>139499028
what you just described is good for the economy
>>
File: 1470603889255.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1470603889255.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
>>139499268
>Please stop trolling you're so bad
You're actually making me laugh now.
>>
>>139499268
How? Instead of contributing to the economy, they send their salaries to their families. How is that good for the economy?
>>
>>139499268
We don't give a fuck about the economy. The economy was doing just fine before you invaded. The economy will do just fine once you are expelled. We care about existence and survival.
>>
>>139499268
And immigrants are NOT good for the economy. See >>139496967
>>
>>139499028
With some of these migrants being ISIS apologists, and considering the fact that Hezbollah has been fighting them (with Hezbollah being a Shia militant political party), clashes could break out at any moment between the two sects, and Christians will inevitably be dragged into it again.
>>
>>139498095
It wasn't always like this now was it? We should only accept people with advanced education so we don't get flooded with dumb niggers
>>
File: kysultimate.jpg (39KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
kysultimate.jpg
39KB, 394x360px
>>139499196
LOOOOOOOOL. What the does that mean?

No. You have land and natural resources in Afghanistan. Just like the West. What is the difference? It's people, laws, religion and culture.

Which you said your parents fled from because they wanted a safe life for you. A safe life with the lazy whites.
>>
>>139487737
> 51 posts
At least you are participating. Thank you.

Normally, I would be 100% in favor of dissolving borders in totality, were it not for the issues raised by cultural and linguistic DIFFERENCES, not the cultures themselves (but definitely the languages). Personally, I don't subscribe to any particular set of cultural values, and I consider myself fortunate to live in a society wherein it is acceptible to have no overt cultural affiliation. In that sense, ours is (or was) a culture of individuals, built upon a well-established set of values (largely Christian, partly secular).

The trouble with cultural differences arises when cultures of groups need to define social borders in order to cope with natives such as myself. This is exacerbated by language differences (it is called a language BARRIER for this reason). This is the irony of a world without political borders: Cultural differences will necessitate the definition of borders at the civil level, and instead of being administered by the state, they typically enclose their own complete government (e.g. Sharia zones in Europe, Mexican and Chinese zones in costal cities, etc...).

In short, there will always be borders as long as there are differences in language and culture.
>>
File: 1490612990281.gif (961KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1490612990281.gif
961KB, 240x180px
>OP
>>
>>139499514
Because that ships money out of the economy, the government can then print money to cover the losses. If they ship 4 million out of the country the government can then print 4 million to replace it and spend it on infastrucutre

>>139499766
Immigration act of 1964

>>139499869
It's the fact that whites are holding us down. Whites destroyed afganistan.
>>
>>139499196
The west has been throwing money at the ME for decades. How the fuck is it the west's fault you fucking dumb resentful little sandnigger. Answer this post. >>139497330
>>
>>139499869
I would like to add to this. Most of the countries in the Middle East are sitting on large amounts of resources that they could cultivate and sell for high profits. Saudi Arabia is doing this just fine.
Take for example Lebanon. We are sitting on a huge water reservoir, but do we mine it and sell it? No. Why? Because we are fucking retards. The same applies to other Middle Eastern countries.
>>
>>139487737
so your parents came to a place that's better and you want to change the policies of that country.... based on what again? because it possibly could maybe be better for everyone outside that county? fuck you, piece of shit. evil disgusting piece of pig shit.
>>
>>139499972
>Whites destroyed afganistan.
Muslims destroyed Spain and Greece first. Why aren't Spain and Greece shitholes? Greece never had an empire. They got raped by Turks for 400 years. And yet it's not a shithole.
>>
>>139499972

You can take the flag off, we know you're not afghan. Nice (you) haul though.

>>139500123

And you will never be Australian.
>>
File: futuramafry.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
futuramafry.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>139499972
>Because that ships money out of the economy, the government can then print money to cover the losses. If they ship 4 million out of the country the government can then print 4 million to replace it and spend it on infastrucutre
>>
>>139487737
Fix your own country, nobody has an obligation to you.
>>
>>139500368
I know I'm an american
>>
>>139500375
I cant tell if you are trolling or just stupid.
>>
File: pepecrusader.jpg (114KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
pepecrusader.jpg
114KB, 677x960px
>>139499972
Wow, you don't seem to harbour any resentment or anathema for the whites that took you into their country at all.

This is exactly our problem with immigrants - entitled insurrectionist working against the country. This is what we are afraid of.

You're an American/Canadian citizen and you're biting the hand that feeds you instead of contributing.
>>
>>139500667
You destroyed my people's land
>>
How many afghans does it take to BTFO /pol/ eternally?

>1

Exactly one afghan dude takes it to destroy your racist narrative.
One dude who spit facts and all you know is "b-bbut y-you are nnot w-white"!
One afghan dude is 10 times more valuable than 1 mil racist conservatives who never work and rely on welfare!
>>
>>139500939
Based Euro!
>>
>>139500609
you still haven't disproven the video I posted bro

again all you have to do to BTFO me and show everyone in the thread how right you are is disprove that video
>>
>>139487737
A country is garbage because it's people are garbage. You are worthless.
t. Christian leb
>>
>>139500368
I know. I was born there, but my parents are Lebanese.

Feelsbadman.jpg

I would really love to go back to Australia, it's better than the stinking shithole I'm living in.
>>
>>139487737
>When immigrants come in they drive down wages temporary. However in that time corporations now have cheap labour and can lower the price of their goods. So although wages get cut so do prices causing deflation. The government can cancel this by printing money causing inflation exactly proportional to the deflation. Essentially immigration allows governments to print money inflation free. If open borders were applied everywhere worldwide each government would on average be able to double their money supply inflation-free which means the average wealth per person would double.
I'm actually somewhat familiar with your source. I'll address your point 2 since it's the most quantifiable segment of your post.

I don't think you're actually understanding the argument put forth by economists in favor of labor mobility as summarized in your source (which is a compilation of sources). The logic you've presented, as far as I can tell, is made up wholesale. It's certainly not argued by "top economists", at least the ones I know of and the ones cited in your link.
The short of the long is that:
1) Differences in GDP between countries is largely due to the differences productivity of labour between countries
2) Restrictions on population mobility prevents labour from relocating from countries with low productivity of labour to countries with high productivity.
3) Conclusion: Therefore, 2) depresses aggregate world GDP because it causes inefficient allocation of labour
There isn't enough space or time here for me to nitpick at the details, but you should probably evaluate the actual arguments before coming to a conclusion. However, I do suspect that you're reasoning backwards (just as many people here), so I don't think my advice will have much mileage. Ie, you support unrestricted immigration because of your background as an Afghan refugee, which leads you to uncritically pick up any argument to use as ammunition in support of the position you adopted.
>>
>>139499934
Also wanted to say this: You can choose to be part of a different culture, or not have a culture at all.

Continuing to act like a foreigner, causing locals to develop an aversion to you based on unfamiliar behaviors, narrows the set of opportunities available to you, creating a feeling of having been excluded. If you are Muslim, this is particularly difficult, since the culture itself prioritizes its continuance over the individual (group-oriented) with the "death for leaving" clause. In that case, it becomes a choice between being able to coexist with likewise miserable and frightened family and other acquaintances, or leaving that life behind and expanding your opportunities by integrating (possibly inspiring them to do the same and join you).

As far as racism goes: Some people are simpler than others, and have a hard time with irreconcilable biological differences. You will have to adapt to deal with them as politely as possible, but sometimes you just have to move on. This is a big country, and there is a place for any capable person to fit in, provided they actually make an effort to do so. The conspicuous practice of peculiar or unsettling behaviors (even weird clothing), or failure to learn and speak the native language (English), is counter-productive to this effect.

Once again: Borders are a result of cultural differences. Cultures that marginalize an individual's agency must be dissolved before borders can be addressed.
>>
>>139501046
Thanks?
>>
>>139500330
I see there is no rebuttal.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.