[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why our Niggers want to move to France?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (48KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 480x320px
Italian here
Why our Niggers want to move to France so bad?

Don't get me wrong I'm cool with it but I'm also mad that not even African shits want to stay in our country

Fucking shit
What's wrong with us?
>>
File: 1464716166982.jpg (471KB, 2214x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1464716166982.jpg
471KB, 2214x1300px
Most nigs speak French and their cousins and families are probably already there. Also there's probably much more gibs for them.
>>
italian tv says they go to france
french tv says they go to england
im pretty sure english tv sayes they go to sweden
>swedish are fin with it
>>
>>139484290
>mad that not even African shits want to stay in our country

Kek what are you talking about. I was in Rome, it was infested with nigger.
Stop trying this hard Giuseppe
>>
File: bolognese.jpg (204KB, 1205x892px) Image search: [Google]
bolognese.jpg
204KB, 1205x892px
>Italian here
>posts with traitor flag
go get your asshole bashed by a fash of niggers
>>
>>139484290
They seem to just move where they sense more cash oportunity i guess.

European hapiness is probably the biggest lie out there imaginable - yes, there is high standard but it comes at his stress, complete social isolation, suicides through the roof, fear over the next paycheck, inability to ever truly own a piece of land that the government won't repossess...

Europe is no fantasy, just a place like any other and even more depressing in some instances, as you move from a tight knit community to a society of strangers who got used to the government being the community itself.

I see it all the time - they genuinely believe Europe is a tropical paradise of blondes that spend their days partying while chatting with you.

In reality the competition is intense, people are quite withdrawn, churches are quaint relics that get 10 people when a surge occurs in some areas, while pubs and alcohol poisoning are a signifier of a night well spent.

Art is somewhat a mirage - the streets are plastered with commericals yelling sex, sex, sex - but you're not gonna get any unless you observe a myriad of rituals that enrage you.

Honestly, off the boat blacks can't deal with all that stress and will probably always search for that utopia that does not exist.

Most Romanians, Serbians, Bulgarians, all do the same thing - go there when they are young, make money, then come back home and make a big house and mess around with agriculture or open a liquor shop or some small village necessities.

Honestly, i can't even imagine what a western village is like ,they faded away from conciousness completely.
>>
>>139484290
To go in the UK using the tunnel. illegals don't stay there, France treat them like shit compared to the others.
>>
>>139485664
>illegals don't stay there

Go to La Chapelle or in Stalingrad (Paris) instead of lying imbecile
>>
>>139485664
They don't want to come here. Most of them want to go to either France or Germany due to the perception of you being more welcoming, the social security benefits of your countries etc. Here in the UK things have tightened up a lot in the past couple of years. The few hundred at Calais are nothing compared to the hundreds of thousands on the continent.
>>
>>139484290
Our rapefugees also leave for France and Germany. No gibs for them here, God bless the crisis!
>>
>>139484290
>Italian here
>European U*ion flag
kys
>>
File: 121561.jpg (31KB, 537x549px) Image search: [Google]
121561.jpg
31KB, 537x549px
>>139486069
>They don't want to come here
>Britbongistan being this delusional
>>
>>139484290
Because there are no gibs for the niggers in Italy. Also most of the niggers in France are just there so they can go to the UK.
>>
>>139486069
>The few hundred at Calais are nothing compared to the hundreds of thousands on the continent.
You are still far worse than any continental state. You have Sharia courts and Christian kids given in custody to Muslim families.
>>
>>139484290
Have you ever seen an Italian women.. they are fucking ugly.

I support them moving to France for that perfect white meat.
>>
>>139484290
>niggers are leaving
>he complains
You deserve to be truck'd.
>>
France like invasions.
>>
>>139484694
This.
Every country's media goes to insane length to show that they do not really want to stay there.

They do, the fucking parasites.
>>
Why dont you kill them all like they did on Haiti revolution?

Monkeys have the right to kill children and women but we do not?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.