[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS a HIT DONT give ME none of that DO goody good BUUUULLSHIT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: Screenshot_20170829-101118.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170829-101118.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
ITS a HIT

DONT give ME none of that DO goody good BUUUULLSHIT
>>
File: 1501769848522.jpg (66KB, 576x478px) Image search: [Google]
1501769848522.jpg
66KB, 576x478px
Christcucks btfo

Fucking sheep
>>
I know more good hearted athiests than I know good hearted christians. Sad!
>>
>>139484077
they're flooded themselves.
snowflakes btfo
>>
Christfags are fucking evil. Their religion is a front
>>
File: 1496818466842.jpg (114KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496818466842.jpg
114KB, 768x1024px
wtf is a MEGACHURCH
>>
>>139484077
>6 foot tall
hope he dies
>>
>>139486747
Holy shit I keep seeing people report this. There is video of the church totally dry.
Underground loading dock: Dry
Parking garages: Dry
Main worship center : Dry
>>
>>139488359
It's really not. It's just a death cult. We Christians simply care more about what happens next than what happens in this life.

And naturally, the world hates that. Because it removes us from the Skinner box of materialism where needs and wants can be quantified and commidified for easy profits.
>>
>>139488437
I want to breed her right in her sideway vajaja to be tbf
>>
>>139484077
People don't take their own advice, they only give it.
>>
>a mega church built by a televangelist whos goal is sucking money from poor people and baby boomers using jesus wont open its doors like jesus would
>ignore the other thousands of christian churches that probably did open up
>>
>>139488437
Churches that have smarmy salesmen or women gurus as their pastor. They gain millions of dollars, hire celebrities to attend their sermons, and are pretty much all about glitz and glamour.
The antithesis of what their religion stands for.
They're also a den of money laundering and sexual misconduct.
Think of all the bad stereotypes Christian churches have and the Megachurches represent them.
>>
>>139489059
Good deed don't get good reads.
Know what I mean?
>>
>>139489076
Jeepers creepers, that sounds like a repetition of the golden calf thing from the Bible. People worshipping an idol.
How are not people seeing this?
>>
File: FamilyTree_TuttleChildress.jpg (73KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
FamilyTree_TuttleChildress.jpg
73KB, 500x281px
>>139488677
He's not a Christian you idiot, he's as open a Luciferian you can be while still getting stupid rednecks to give him money
>>
>Christians blown out
>By a church 99% of Christians don't support and see right through
>>
>>139488437
Look away child of Europe. You do not want to know.
>>
>>139489469
Christians associate anything to do with Christianity, Jesus, or God as good by default.
So they're blinded to the signs of ill intent.
My grandmother was like that.
If someone mention god she automatically thought they were "good people" and trusted them.
She was stolen from and used many times due to this.
And it scared me because elderly people are a huge target.
>>
>>139488437
A buzzword
>>
>>139490276
>the church pulls in the same money as a fortune 500 company
>the pastor is a millionaire who flaunts his wealthy
>the pastor and his inner circle not only take money from parishioners but also sells self help books, programs, and gimmicks like holy land sand
>have programs that are suppose to "help" drug addicts and other at risk people
>Use them to promote the church and have them pay to stay in church own real estate
Yeah just a buzzword
>>
>>139484077
The biblical literalism of the southern US is fucking stupid and everyone knows it, either become a Catholic or stfu
>>
>>139490681
>Wah wah where's the gibs
Fuck off commie
>>
File: 1475525674444.png (67KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475525674444.png
67KB, 400x400px
>>139490822
>Catholics
>not liberal
>>
>>139491048
If he wants to get rich via selling bullshit books and the like cool.
But don't exploit people belief system because they're stupid.
>>
File: image.jpg (250KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 960x540px
>>139488437

http://watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/king-of-the-hill-season-10-episode-11-church-hopping/
>>
Did you fedorafucks forget what happened to the Superdome when it housed human refuse after Katrina? I don't blame this guy in the slightest.
>>
>>139492572
fuck off Christcuck
>>
what the fuck is a megachurch?
>>
>>139493434
see >>139489076
I didn't know what they were, either.
>>
>>139484077
Well? WHAT WAS THE FUCKING TWEET RESPONSE?
>>
>>139494938

>"POORFAGS BTFO. Amen."
>>
File: BS.jpg (52KB, 600x627px) Image search: [Google]
BS.jpg
52KB, 600x627px
>>139484077
I don't get it to be honest, if he is a "scammer" and not someone protecting his property (literally) then why did he not just invite them in, let roody poo's be roody poo's, then get massive insurance payment to fix everything and come up on some shekels?

Do these Christianphobia lefties, ever stop to walk the dog on something they start to RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>139493434
Its for Protestant faggots

American Protestants are basically redneck trash
>>
>>139484077
>thinking protestants aren't literally consumerists larping as christian
kek. Catholics are cucked af but at least they're not pagans who consumer goods.
>>
>>139497233
worship consumer goods*
>>
>>139489076
And Republican pundits are obsessed about courting the Evangelicals
Fuck the Evangelicals
>>
>>139488437
community center where people pay 10% of income in exchange for community activities and right to larp as christian
>>
>>139489076
>Protestants
>>
>>139484077
No one, not even Christians want niggers in their home. We've already seen what happens during a disaster if you open your doors to niggers - they destroy your home, steal your shit; they even fucking murder you and keep living there until family have police check on you and find you've been dead for a month while the niggers were cozy in your home.

Hurricane Katrina was a primer. If you think they are bad people for not opening up, they'll just confess to God and be forgiven. Also - who the fuck do you think uses this church? White people, not niggers. If you think they will lose followers you are very mistaken.
>>
>opening your church to a bunch of niggers who will loot it
wow good plan
>>
>>139484077
This whole thread is so retarded. You guys hate on Christians, yet you fail to recognize that Joel Osteen is a well known charlatan and money scammer. The vast majority of Protestants and Catholics know he's a hack. He's just as bad as Benny Hinn.
>>
>>139497479
>larp as christian
The mega church I go doesn't tell people they can get into heaven without Jesus
>>
i wonder if there are any temples, mosques or synagogues in houston?
>>
>>139485966
That's because more Christians live in reality, especially when it comes to the subject of race, than you pathetic cucks. Now get out of here and go back to deep throating your illegal alien friends.
>>
>>139498056
doesn't matter. I'm not even Catholic. I just study religion in terms of human psychology. You're literally not Christian in the sense that the term has meant for nearly two millenia if you A. Aren't a Catholic or at the very least some sort of Anglican. and B. Don't go to a church built before 1900. Last one is important because of exposure to religious architectural symbols is necessary for religion to mean anything in your subconcious. Otherwise it's just LARPing.
>>
>>139498507
If you are going to church because of tradition you are the definition of a LARPer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ
>>
>>139488437

Some lone pastor sets up a church not connected to any organized religion.

If he has charisma he gets many donations

Build up large churches to host hundreds or 1000s for Sunday services

Services are just touring Christian bands singing songs and the pastor talking than any sacraments that is core to any established organized Christian church

Get more money

Church keeps all of the money and pastor is CEO of church so he gets hundreds of thousands or million dollar yearly salary

Church doesn't do any charity or donates money to helpful organizations
>>
Let this link be a testament to why you should NEVER let niggers stay in any dome en masse:

>Africa in our Midst: Lessons from Katrina

https://archive.is/BFm9n
>>
>>139498844
>Some lone pastor sets up a church not connected to any organized religion.
many mega churches are part of a denomination
>If he has charisma he gets many donations
All churches get tithes
>Build up large churches to host hundreds or 1000s for Sunday services
That is what churches are supposed to do
Grow the flock
>Services are just touring Christian bands singing songs and the pastor talking than any sacraments that is core to any established organized Christian church
mainline churches are the ones that ignore the bible

>Get more money
>Church keeps all of the money and pastor is CEO of church so he gets hundreds of thousands or million dollar yearly salary
>Church doesn't do any charity or donates money to helpful organizations
They have hundreds of people working for them
>>
File: thiskillstheprotestantcuck.jpg (55KB, 714x881px) Image search: [Google]
thiskillstheprotestantcuck.jpg
55KB, 714x881px
>>139498700
your worthless spinoff cult only exists today because of apostolic tradition
>steve 'not so blessed when resisting arrest' anderson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toKIxkgnAV4
>1:15-1:32
worth the watch
>>
>>139488437
Someone doesn't watch King of the Hill
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 230x219px
Houston reporting FAGGOT you are some larping degenerate . 59 and surrounding areas are underwater faggot , unless you have a boat and electricity its good . OP you must be some NYC or SF faggot kill your homo self or fuck your mothers's goat .
>>
>>139499767
No it exists because the bible
>>
>>139501008
and by what means were the history/teachings of the bible kept safe & passed on prior to the book's creation?

The answer is apostolic tradition
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.