[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korean Americans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: nigger repealent.jpg (38KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
nigger repealent.jpg
38KB, 600x400px
What do you think of them? I think they are raised up on good principles and teachings. They do understand the NAP rather well. They are industrious, hard working and ambitious.
They do have a lot of redeeming qualities.
Red pill me on the Korean Americans. Am I mislead on them or are they good people?
>>
File: unrepealed nigger.jpg (192KB, 924x615px) Image search: [Google]
unrepealed nigger.jpg
192KB, 924x615px
Obviously the bar is set too low with these people around.
>>
>>139481025
Nice pic, the Battle of Little Korea in the Rodney King riots.
>>
File: 1354131554140.jpg (157KB, 1320x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1354131554140.jpg
157KB, 1320x1020px
>>139481025
>are they good people?
NO
>>
>>139482498
44% other

What's the other?
>>
File: jgpuadnc.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jgpuadnc.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
Good people
>>
>>139481025
Some of them are cucks, others are just like regular Koreans.

Asians in America are hyper-aware of the mainstream, being from an entirely different culture, and know that embracing the mainstream is how you achieve success. That's why so many of them vote Democrat.
>>
>>139485134
What are you talking about? Voting democrats fucked black communities.
>>
>>139485276
>Voting democrats fucked black communities.
Y-yeah...that's what fucked black people anon...
>>
>>139485426
You tell me, what's the major difference between black people in the 50s and 40s and after they were drawn to vote for the democrats? How was family values between black people before vs now? Did they have fatherless children like they do now? That's what communism does. It perverts successful things and turn them into corrupted life styles that ruin people and they capitalize on blaming others for the problems they created.

Just look at how libs made it okay to be a single mother then there is no worse fate for a kid than not growing with their fathers. They reduced the value of sex by flooding the "market" with a lot of it.
>>
>>139483819

As an Asian myself, I don't blame this kid for shooting up the hellhole that is a university. Like what this anon said, >>139485134, he tried to fit in, saw how fucked everything was, and said fuck these normies, I'm gonna shoot them all.

We Asians didn't immigrate to the USA just to repeat this commie shit all over again white man.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.