[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear CIA, uniparty, Aztecs, and Hanzou/Hanjews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow.jpg (107KB, 615x884px) Image search: [Google]
ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow.jpg
107KB, 615x884px
Thank you for crippling me and making me get emergency surgery.

Afghanis - I forgive you. You should be able to grow opium and sell it at market prices. We screwed you.

CIA - you are a sick organization for selling heroin at black market prices for your slush money. Be torn into a thousand pieces and scattered into the wind.

Aztecs, fuck you for being being predisposed to drug addiction and also for living here and and making cartels that fuck you for peddling your shit in rural white America. Fuck you for signing NAFTA.

Han Chinese/Jew wannabes of East Asia, you give the death penalty to drug dealiers, but AFUCK YOU IN YORR SHITTY RITTRE ASSHORE for exporting massive quantities of Fentanyl to subhuman Aztec merchants "legally" when you know they're just going to cut the CIA's heroin with it.

Fuck you Dems and Cuckservatives for NAFTA.

Because of you it is now impossible for me to get pain relief. Pansy ass doctors will accuse anyone and everyone in pain of drug-seeking, I was nearly permanently crippled and made impotent and incontinent because no one would prescribe me the drugs I needed for pain relief so that my muscle spasms would cease. Instead my entrapped hip rotators wrenched my lumbar spine until pic related.

You'll give me far too low doses of muscle relaxers that could asphyxiate me in my sleep, but nothing for the pain so I can relax. You seem to forget that I'm 6'5 and 250lbs (36" waist, former collegiate athlete). I need not only double but triple, quadruple, and quintuple doses sometimes.

You won't even Rx me the amount of opioids you routinely give little old ladies. Until after I have an emergency laminectomy. Then you'll send me home with useless old lady doses.

So again, CIA, Aztec, and Hanjew criminals, and both scared and greedy MDs, I hate all of you. For the love of God, please stop. You're hurting and killing people.

You are the horse's ass, not me.
>>
File: heroin.jpg (23KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
heroin.jpg
23KB, 400x320px
I'll solve the opioid epidemic easily: HHS opens free opioid clinics. Anyone who wants IV heroin or a percocet is free to come over and consume opioids recreationally under medical supervision. No more overdoses, no more black market, no more pain management physicians getting wealthy from dealing drugs. Just white trash and negroes getting their emotional pain relieved by drugs, emptying doctor's offices, emergency rooms, and pharmacies of drug seekers.
>>
>>139480369

Kratom is what you need and it's legal in 46 states. Did you really just struggle with pain until this happened? I almost want to say you deserve it but no one deserves it. Take control of your life.
>>
>>139480494
i actually support this option... the faster social decay, like out in the open infront of anyone, might serve as a wake up call to those marginal (functional) drug users to clean up their act.

Pain management is a real serious travesty in this country and I know a handful of young people (most of which had Crohn's) who died (mostly suicide) due to lack of pain management (as well as suffering from the disease itself, but pain every day and every time you eat is pretty bad, too)
>>
>>139480616
Kratom can work but didn't they just ban it off amazon or something? Also if you're a larger size and having trouble getting pain meds, you could try atypical opiates. They won't work well enough for most people, but some people metabolize it very well, and its most active metabolite is way stronger than moprhine. It also has an NMDA receptor antagonist effect and serotonin boosting effect, so it works moderately well as an anti-depressant or stimulant, even though it isn't defined as such. Tramadol can still cause shallow breathing and it interacts way more with SSRI type meds or LSD/MDMA (seizure possible), or like, Flexeril and Tramadol might cause serotonin syndrome... but if you can avoid those few sertonin acting drugs, tramadol 50mg tablets, 2 with each meal, you probably won't be in pain anymore. because of you're weight, you'd be taking nearly the max dose (400mg per 24h iirc) and yea basically remember that it doesn't work for everyone, but if it works for you, Tramadol is pretty great in that I didn't get any tolerance, any decline in efficacy, and used it on and off (mostly on) for 3 years between surgeries. It isn't as euphoric or effective as oxycontin for certain types of pain, but it will definitely help you. Tramadol is now schedule 4 or 5 iirc, people can definitely get high off it, but not everyone gets high.

Also did you know there is research that shows people in pain don't get the euphoria from opiates? If you're in pain and are injected opiates, the pleasure center of the brain doesn't light up.
>>
>>139480616
Kratom is a super plant. I started it just for muh shits and giggles but it changes something in your head. Since I started using kratom I've stopped taking any kind of pain killers, I've stopped smoking, and I stopped drinking. The alcohol Jew had me pretty good too, I was drinking every night and was moving into day drinking territory. Kratom most likely saved my marriage. I recommend Gaia botanicals, the owner dave seems to be a good guy and is very helpful. Wouldn't doubt he would send op a sampler if op asks.
>>
>>139480369
My favorite part was when he was all like "goddam chinese flooding my country with opium" i wonder if in 30 years the chinese navy will be blockading your ports, while the corrupt inept president dowager ivanka starts a cult of ppl who think they are bullet proof. Sorry about ur spine...
>>
>>139482431

Op is obviously just an angry retard.
>>
>>139480369
Example 2 Preparation of Hydrocodone from Codeine Using Ruthenium Black
A glass flask (20 ml) was charged with codeine (1.99 g), ruthenium black (0.067 g), water (5 ml), ethanol (5 ml) and sulfuric acid (0.72 g). The mixture was stirred and the temperature was raised to the reflux temperature. The reflux temperature was maintained until the reaction was complete as determined by TLC with the TLC solvent being 98:2 ethanol to NH4OH by volume. This mixture was stirred for 20 hours and then cooled and filtered. 0.062 g of ruthenium was recovered. HPLC analysis of mother liquors showed 96% conversion to hydrocodone.

Keep it secret, keep it safe.
>>
>>139480789
Heroin-assisted treatment saved many lives in the UK before Maggie Thatcher canned it. "Paying for junkies to get high" is a hard campaign promise to run on, but the public health benefits and the crime benefits would be immense.

Almost all common drugs are exceedingly inexpensive. Heroin would be as cheap as tylenol if opiates were legal. In my area, the cash price at the pharmacy for 30 2mg tablets of Dilaudid (hydromorphone) is $10. It would be better for opiates to be sold behind the counter like Sudafed. If people could buy these drugs in reasonable enough quantities for recreational use, there'd be huge benefits. Opioid addiction would not change very much. The War on Drugs has had no effect on addiction rates. But the following things would happen:
- Urgent care clinics and emergency departments would be emptied of people in acute pain
- Emergency departments would be emptied of people seeking drugs
- Many injuries from unsafe drug abuse would disappear - skin abscesses, bone infections, heart infections
- Crime would drop massively. If you could buy clean needles for ten cents a piece and an 2mL ampules of 5mg/mL heroin for a few bucks, which is what the market price would be, no one would be stealing money for their addiction.
- Drug addicts wouldn't have their lives spiral out of control from spending money on drugs or from the health repercussions.
- Functional drug addicts will be working and paying taxes and having kids and living normal lives, like functional alcoholics and smokers.
- People will stop overdosing in public bathrooms

Has anyone ever actually considered that maybe a lot of drug addicts are just treating something with their illegal drug, and not just addicted? Hell, if your addiction is TREATED by a moderate dose of the drug you're addicted too, great!

But even without it being that libertarian, suboxone should be given out like candy. Puts most people's opioid addiction into remission.
>>
>>139482431
>My favorite part was when he was all like "goddam chinese flooding my country with opium"
Oh yes, as an Anglo, the irony is not lost on me. I mentioned it in my initial draft but had to cut it to get under 2000 characters.
>>
>>139482677
You're in Mexico. Why would I hate you for being where you belong? I'm mad at your politicians for NAFTA because it screwed your agricultural industry and I'm mad at the cartels for making life so incredibly dangerous in northern Mexico. I actually like Mexico and the Mexican people. And I don't mind a small amount of immigration from Mexico either. I do mind wage depression in the US contributing to the opioid epidemic.
>>
>>139483534
>implying I am not a biochemist with access to scientific journals through my university or a person with a little know how and google
Haha thanks though.
>>
>>139481977
Found Dave from Gaia botanicals
>>
File: maimonedes.jpg (228KB, 863x1390px) Image search: [Google]
maimonedes.jpg
228KB, 863x1390px
>>139480369
Oh I'd also like to thank my Jewish Neurosurgeon for doing an excellent job. He deserves more than his $450,000 salary. This goy <3 jew guys

There's a Jewish abortionist at the same hospital who makes more money. Really makes you think.
>>
>>139480369
The Jews did this on purpose. They got everybody addicted to oxies and then stopped prescribing it which forces normal people to resort to heroin/fentanyl. CIAniggers are the worst.
>>
Paraplegic MMJ grower here.. Cannibus is the closest you are ever gonna get at feeling normal. I see your SCI... I know the neuropathy invlolved.. the pain you cant trace.. ypu gotta snarf the derb! Im in pdx if ya need a bro.
>>
Google the Jewish Sackler family. They got white mothers addicted to valium in the 50s but that wasn't enough money for these Jews, they created oxycontin and made billions and they litterally had brochures saying that it had no abuse potential. The Bagdadhi Jew named David Sassoon was peddling opium with the eternal anglo and got all of China addicted back in the first opium war.

Drugs are literally the only thing propping up these ZOG banks
>>
>>139487207
The Jew who saved my nerves below L4 did it on purpose too.

But yeah the British addicted the Chinese intentionally in a super Jewy manner, and the opioid problem in the US is caused by Americans behaving super Jewy.

Most Jewish doctors are super kind, compassionate people though. But Mediterraneans in general seem to have a thing for using the healthcare system to steal money. The worst Medicare fraud in history was done by a Lebanese christian, and the largest fraud was done by a consortium of eastern med Arabs and a Greek (one Christian Arab).

The manufacturers of opioid drugs a have strong incentives to keep them legal but tightly controller so that they are sold in the hospitals and through pharmacies in the insurance system. Oxycodone would be so cheap if it were not covered by insurance. I took a friend to Costco after he broke his wrist to fill his 5mg 30 tablet oxycodone script - it was $5 cash price. Had he paid it through some insurance companies it could have been a $15 co-pay - and the pharmacy would still bill the insurance for it. Brand name Percocet could be $25 co-pay, and the pharmacy bills more. Drug makers LOVE it when their drugs are more tightly controlled. Massively increases their profits.

"The Jews" did this on purpose is loltastic, but apart from the occasional unethical Jewish pain management doc, Jews involved in the act of healthcare are desperately trying to solve this epidemic.

The ones on the boards of pharmaceutical companies are in no hurry.
>>
>>139480494
This.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.