[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why war with Germany will be good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: gondolalpha.jpg (53KB, 667x732px) Image search: [Google]
gondolalpha.jpg
53KB, 667x732px
>EU tell poland to accept migrants
>poland says no
>Germany invades poland
>ww3
>Americans kill every muslim, mud monkey, and krautcuck in Germany
>German population after war: 1000 pure bavarian phenotype people
>>
But americans are the reason why we even have Sandniggers and niggers.

I think it would go this way
>Germany invades pooland with help of USA
>pooland surrender after a day
>US forces niggers into poland
>>
>>139477247
Hans, I am going to bully you until you become a shining example of the SS soldier.
>>
>>139477247
This handsome boy would not allow that.
>>
>>139478346
>implying he has any authority

If the guys in the black suits show up and tell him to enrich poland he will gladly do it.
>>
>>139478346
why do you think that? trumps just a liberal
>>
>>139478416
Why would they do that though? Poland is plan b for kikes if israel fail.
>>
File: 1499420712335.jpg (41KB, 604x376px) Image search: [Google]
1499420712335.jpg
41KB, 604x376px
>>139480950
This actually makes sense.
>>
>>139477247
if Poland invoked Article 5 we would have to help them against you, sorry Hans
>>
>>139477070
This would unironically be preferable to the current situation.
But sadly it will never happen.
>>
This has been my theory for a while.
Plan continues to refuse migrants.
EU repeatedly threatens action against them.
Poland repeatedly tells them to fuck themselves.
Merkel will eventually gain enough support to force them to accept sand niggers militarily.
Poland invokes article V.
United States destroys the EU.
I hope to god this is what happens.
If not I think we are all fucked.
Don't give in Poland.
We will help you.
>>
>>139477070

>Germany invades Poland

Germany wont invade. Ze punishment vill be much werss, you vill be removed from zee christmas card list and deutschultsland will write another red letter complaining that you have not opened your borders to cultural enrichment.
>>
>>139481475
Your country and family is being literally being raped by sandniggers and you're posting bullshit here, what a shame
>>
File: zoop2.jpg (74KB, 630x360px) Image search: [Google]
zoop2.jpg
74KB, 630x360px
Germany is strong country.
Germany is strongest country.
We control USA.
We will make USA intimidate Poland into accepting 60 million struggling, innocent refugees.
We will make USA intimidate Britain into paying EU 600 billion for their crimes.
WE RUN THE WORLD
WE WON the Elon Musk Hyperloop competition
we win everything
>>
>>139480950
explain
>>
>>139477070
autism here to give you a more likely prediction

>poland says no
>Germany invades poland
>immigrants in germany seize the opportunity to establish a caliphate inside of germany
>anybody who would be able to support the war effort is busy getting raped murdered or robbed
>famine, disease, crime.

track two
>poland says no
>Germany conscripts refugees with promise of citizenship if they help with the invasion of poland
>russia protects poland
>america protects poland
>china to be absolute cunts support germany
>germany uses nukes
>north korea nukes japan and invades south korea
>israel expands
>germany and north korea get nuked
>britain complains
>>
I would like to see america try to annex germany. Last time, they had to ally with most of europe and russia to stand a chance - do you really believe russia or france would help this time? They'd declare neutral at most, with russia most likely supporting germany to weaken the US position in europe.
Also, considering how important the NATO-bases in germany are for the US, nuclear strikes and carpet bombing are out of the question - and if it comes down to boots on the ground, you can expect around half of the german population to take up arms.
Remember, the only two times germany has been defeated (both world wars), it was due to the german population supporting the invaders and working against the german army. All the other times (most notably Napoleon and post ww1 east germany), the annexed territories rose up in guerrila warfare until the regular armies could support them. Our country is suitable for guerrila warfare, we still have most of the NVA and Wehrmachts weapons lying around and thousands of trained paramilitaries. Throwing off a halfassed US-Invasion wouldn't be to hard - if some afghan goatbreeders or vietnamese rice farmers can do it, so can we.

>>139477247
What do we need USA for? We can Anschluss Poland ourselves. Hell, we wouldn't even need the regular army for it - Freikorps Oberland still exists. I don't see why anyone should want that shithole anymore though.
>>
File: 600.jpg (141KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
141KB, 600x300px
>>139483162
US has enough troops and C1A bases in your country to take it over in one night.

Plus this isn't Hitler's Germany its Merkal's Germany.
So bringing up all that WW2 stuff is kinda odd.
>>
File: 1503896851551.png (936KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1503896851551.png
936KB, 1000x1500px
god willing this will occur before 2024
>>
>>139483162
in ww2 germany was full of people who would fight and die for germany.

these days your people can't give away your country fast enough.

I would like to see America try to annex germany too. It will be hilarious. As a pilot myself I get rock hard thinking about turning krauts into hamburger.
>>
>>139483162
>I would like to see america try to annex germany. Last time, they had to ally with most of europe and russia to stand a chance

Last time you actually had a military.
>>
The US didn't "have to" ally with any of Europe at that point. They did so because it saved resources and lives. Maybe your schooling teaches you that you barely lost or something along those lines, but the truth is you had no remaining air force or meaningful navy. What this means is the only thing you would have left to defend American air raids is your sauerkraut heads.
>>
>>139477070
>NATO country invades NATO country
how about no?
>>
File: 1501366913270.jpg (69KB, 780x496px) Image search: [Google]
1501366913270.jpg
69KB, 780x496px
>>139477688
great tactic
so far all the internet tough talk only made me despise merilards more
>>
>>139477070
>>Americans kill every muslim, mud monkey, and krautcuck in Germany
But anon Americans ARE muslim, mud monkeys and krautkucks
>>
File: World_in_fire.png (1MB, 1600x637px) Image search: [Google]
World_in_fire.png
1MB, 1600x637px
>>139485941
That is a good start, now make us proud.
>>
Foolish goy! The US is controlled by (((JEWS))). Will never happen. They are more than content with the destruction of Europe. In fact they are orchestrating it. I see where you're coming from tho.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>139477247
fpbp...burgers complaining Germany isn't white enough lmfao
>>
>>139477070
Not that i try to be funny but Germoney and what army? At this point we could steamroll over them and their non working planes and broomstick tanks.
>>
>>139477688
>murrica
>the shining example of diversity which greatly pressures sandniggers on all european countries

Why would you want to make him into a SS solider? It goes against everything that your country does.
>>
>USA is the ground zero of all modern degeneracy and conflicts
>ran Germany as their puppet state and brainwashed its people for 70+ years but wants to take no responsibility for it
>nearing 50% demographics with shitskins running wild
>about to completely censor the entire western internet over their pushed identity politics
>embraces the sterilization and destruction of white men like no other nation
>embraces anti white sentiments like no other western nation
>HURR DURR LETS FUCKING KILL WHITE EUROPEANS FOR THE THIRD TIME IT WILL BE GOOD

americans are the true cancer that will usher in the complete destruction of the western civilized world
>>
>>139477247
We would never back Germans over Poles
>>
File: 1465415092184.png (380KB, 886x472px) Image search: [Google]
1465415092184.png
380KB, 886x472px
>>139477070
>It's a Germany invades Polandball episode
>>
>>139488627
https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=poland&country2=germany&Submit=COMPARE
>>
>>139491898
Mind you half of their hardware if not more is not functional.
>>
>>139477070
>Switzerland invades Germany
>kills every remaining German
>world peace is secured
>>
>>139483162
You niggers won't even stand a chance against us
Hombre if not for ruskies in '39 wa
>>
>>139495375
*war would end by 1940
>>
File: 1502158692255.jpg (114KB, 1024x787px) Image search: [Google]
1502158692255.jpg
114KB, 1024x787px
>>139477070

Sounds glorious.

Day of Kraut Cleansing when?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.