[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /pol/ think of teachers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ng.png (256KB, 1023x783px) Image search: [Google]
ng.png
256KB, 1023x783px
do you think teachers are good for modern society
>personally i hate teachers and hate education
>>
>>139473324
The only good teachers I had were the D&T and P.E. teachers. All the other ones I remember were like SJWs before sjws were a thing
>>
>>139473324
All teachers are at worst Marxist Jew operatives and at best bluepilled feel good egalitarians.
>>
>>139473324
A waste to society. Teachers are the way our system placates the masses who don't want to do a proper job of parenting. If you are a good parent, your child should be bored at school and barely learn anything there all the way through college.
>>
>>139473324
i hate the very concept of it and want them all to suffer
>>
>>139473324
>I hate educashun, dat's y I post on /pol/
Yeah, checks out. SHADILAY AND ONWARD TO KEKISTAN!
>>
For the price, American teachers produce some of the lowest quality students in the entire world.
>>
>>139473324
>do you think teachers are good for modern society
Teaching the next generation is a critical feature of civilization. Government-subsidized education is trash and most teachers couldn't even make good fry cooks.
>>
They complain about their pay but only work 3/4ths of the year. Really makes you think
>>
>>139473324
It's probably still better to have them than not to have them, but they're indoctrinated to fuck and back & used as tools to shove useless ideas down kids' throats.
>>
female public school teachers are so embarrassing, looking back I realize how many were under 30 and hungover half the time.
>>
>>139475038
A guy wrote a book a couple decades ago showing that a kid can be taught everything they need to learn in High School in 200 hours. The rest is babysitting. They are just gummint indoctrination centers and should be burned to the ground. "Free" education was the worst thing that ever happened to America. This country was 98% literate BEFORE "free" education. Read De Tocqueville.
>>
School teachers, taking them by and large, are probably the most ignorant and stupid class of men in the whole group of mental workers.
- Mencken
>>
>>139475170
I am a little over 30, around 20 of my graduating class (that I'm friends with, which is a small percentage of the whole) are female teachers.

They are single, they spent all summer talking about getting drunk, and most own cats.
>>
>>139473324

gas them all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.