[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Liberals want THIS to be the minority

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1503749478350.jpg (737KB, 2560x1692px) Image search: [Google]
1503749478350.jpg
737KB, 2560x1692px
Why? white people are awesome, why the fuck would you want them to be a minority even if you're nonwhite?
>>
>>139472978
You're either white or a coon either way it's whiteys time to bare the burden
>>
They know that White/European beauty is objectively superior & White culture & accomplishments & civilizations outshine virtually any other race, that's why they want Whites to go extinct. Pure jealousy, and they grasp at straws for "reasons" as to why White civilizations have been so much more developed & advanced than shitskin "civilizations", and why White women are so much more beautiful than any other race, so they blame Whitey for everything.
SAD!
>>
>>139472978
Okay we better get with the flow. Time to build mud huts everyone!

Got to respect their culture and all. Also happened to have bananas for captcha.
>>
white women aren’t awesome in any stretch of the word. the only thing important and contributing about our race is hard working white men. fuck off delusional roastie
>>
>>139472978
Seriously, why? White people are beautiful, specifically women. Nigger women and other brown women are ugly as shit.
>>
>>139472978

>strawman: the thread

liberals just believe that minorities shouldn't be marginalized and should be treated on their merits like you.

obviously there are fringe lunatics, just like those raging faggots in charlotesville. circlejerk threads like these only underscore how most of you are 98 pound effeminate faggots who will never hold gainful employment.
>>
>>139472978
>implying communism isn't based entirely on jealously
>>
>>139472978
Because you're either stupid or ungrateful but most likely both. Most people know a doctored Western guilt complex version of History, so they hypocritically pretend their ancestors are guilty of egregious and savage crimes as well.
>>
File: lolwhitepeople.png (726KB, 1301x774px) Image search: [Google]
lolwhitepeople.png
726KB, 1301x774px
>>139474120
>fringe lunatics like the ones that almost were in charge of our entire party
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 573x913px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 573x913px
>>139472978
And. Its. Beautiful.
B. E. U. T. I. F. U. L.
>>
>>139474120
>liberals just believe that minorities should be treated on their merits like you
So they're against affirmative action? They're against amnesty for illegal immigrants? They're against charging police officers who kill violent criminals in self defence?

The left works for the benefit of non-whites against whites, plain and simple.
>>
I want a white sex slave.
>>
File: gordonlmao.png (693KB, 615x489px) Image search: [Google]
gordonlmao.png
693KB, 615x489px
>why the fuck would you want them to be a minority even if you're nonwhite
i'm non white, honestly it's not that i want it, its just that i really don't care about such an unrealistic thing. It's just too unimaginable for me to worry about.
>>
File: 1499665343258.jpg (111KB, 843x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499665343258.jpg
111KB, 843x768px
>>139472978
No we want this to be the minority
>>
File: 1420242535129.jpg (238KB, 781x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1420242535129.jpg
238KB, 781x1000px
>>139472978

Jews want to wipe out the white race

You must be new here (and to life) to not understand that yet
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.