[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are leftist mentally ill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1854.png (335KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1854.png
335KB, 750x1334px
I am looking at Trump twitter time to time. And when you read that he is not filling all his administration positions to reduce size of government, well you say it good be a good thing in order to reduce bureaucracy and reduce cost of government. You might ask if there is no critical position not filled for example, I could understand this. But how is a leftist brain working to be able to find a correlation between ?
They will never be happy and whatever you do, they find always a way to say something negative (cf. Pic related). I have the impression that we are living in a Ayn Rand novel right now. What could we do? In France it is even worse, I just want to be able to stop paying taxes and let them die by starvation.
>>
>>139472493

idk, for some i think they're just too comfortable.
but honestly that's not really enough to explain some of the behaviours
>>
>>139472804
I mean I see this guy commenting under each Trump post to write some non-sens. Can't we put him in an asylum? He is clearly missing any kind of logic or he has some major malfunction in his brain.

Btw he's not alone. There are some 20-30 people like him. I am also thinking about the shitty Chinese doctor.
>>
File: IMG_1856.png (354KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1856.png
354KB, 750x1334px
>>139473473
He's posting H24 like if he was jobless. Anybody would be tired to spend so much time on Twitter but it seems this gay doctor never stops. And I can't explain why, it doesn't make sense
>>
>>139472493
They are suffering from cognitive dissonance. They were ok when Obama was doing it, but since it's Trump, they're outraged.
>>
>>139472493
>>139472493
Leftism is similar to a brain tumor. You can't argue with them. You can only offer helicopter rides.
>>
these aren't "leftists". these are manufactured personalities. they aren't "real people". they're invented in order to push a narrative so that some small number of people can manipulate some greater number of people, allowing that small number of people to possess greater power than they would on their own.

it isn't real. twitter comments aren't real. it's made up to manipulate you and distract you from the reality of your true experiences.
>>
>>139474912
Classic groupthink tactic.
>>
>>139472493
There's a difference between trying to reduce the size of government - and going about it in the proper way - and simply not hiring staff. When existing departments with defined roles don't have leadership, they won't be able to do their job effectively, and they'll potentially waste MORE taxpayer money. If he's too much of a pussy or lacks the political capital to actually shut down some of these agencies and still wants to get rid of them, this is a cowardly way to go about it.
>>
>>139475446
Yeah, you see. You are bringing some arguments which I approve and it makes sense. In pic related you just have an asshole crying and screaming "dictatorship"
>>
>>139476993
And Ia just thinking aboi how we could shut them down because it is very polluting
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.