[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"The money power that the big Jews command is changing every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: Mosley_tribute.jpg (23KB, 480x299px) Image search: [Google]
Mosley_tribute.jpg
23KB, 480x299px
"The money power that the big Jews command is changing every value, every morality, sapping every fibre, tearing up every root that still grips and digs deep in the English soil. Why, read their newspapers to-day. If you are fathers and mothers of young children, do you want them to grow up reading some of those newspapers? Do you want them to grow up going to their cinemas with their slick Yiddish American slang corrupting every standard of our life?"
>>
File: oswald.jpg (84KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
oswald.jpg
84KB, 850x400px
I remember when I first heard a Mosley Speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyOzTM2TyXo

I almost teared up when I got to the end.
>>
>>139471859
>>
>>139472153

> this european people

This is my problem with Mosley, he wasn't a British nationalist but more of a pan-european.
>>
File: 120692125002.jpg (87KB, 839x389px) Image search: [Google]
120692125002.jpg
87KB, 839x389px
>>139473140
It's a valid critique desu.
>>
>>139473140

Three quotations out of many thousands that might be chosen which may change your mind on this matter.

"Mind Britain’s business. Concentrate on the British Empire. Say to the world, as I do to-night, if any nation in the world sets foot across the frontier of British Empire, as one man, we English will fight for Britain. But Britons shall die in no other quarrel."

-

"This policy of the open door, this universal entry of alien standards and alien life if permitted to continue, is going to change the whole character of English life and English people, and is to complete the work which a century of capitalist production began, uprooting the English from the soil of their own native land and changing forever the life of our people."
>>
File: 1454625952129.jpg (303KB, 1600x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1454625952129.jpg
303KB, 1600x1138px
>>139473369

Still based though.
>>
"I ask this audience to-night whether or not we are going to give everything we have within us, not only material resources our moral and spiritual being, our very life and our very soul. In holy dedication to England that she shall not perish, but shall live in greatness. We are going, if the power lies within us and it lies within us because within us is the spirit of the English to say that our generation and our children shall not die like rats in Polish holes. They shall not die but they shall live to breathe the good English air, to love the fair English countryside, to see above them the English sky, to feel beneath their feet the English soil.

This heritage of England, by our struggle and our sacrifice, again we shall give to our children. And, with that sacred gift, we tell them that they come from that stock of men who went out from this small island in frail craft across storm-tossed seas to take in their brave hands the greatest Empire that man has ever seen; in which tomorrow our people shall create the highest civilisation that man has ever known. Remember, we say to our children, those who have gone before you. Remember those who through the centuries have died that Britain might live in greatness, in beauty and in splendour. Remember too that, in the spiritual values that our creed brings back to earth, these mighty spirits march beside you and you must be worthy of their company.

So we take by the hand these our children, to whom our struggle shall give back our England; with them we dedicate ourselves again to the memory of those who have gone before, and to that radiant wonder of finer and nobler life that our victory shall bring to our country. To the dead heroes of Britain, in sacred union, we say: Like you we give ourselves to England—across the ages that divide us—across the glories of Britain that unite us—we gaze into your eyes and we give to you this holy vow—we will be true—To-day—to-morrow —and forever—England lives.
>>
File: mosley.jpg (143KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
mosley.jpg
143KB, 600x449px
>>139473728

That's an amazing quote. Maybe he grew into pan-Europeanism after the war I'm not sure but he was a big proponent of 'Europe a Nation'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe_a_Nation
>>
>>139474243
Here's a speech he gave about Pan-Europeanism in 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrBbN0vvGLA
>>
mosley was pro jew and against their discrimination
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an-b7kVn1B8

Bump
>>
File: 1503981969145.jpg (136KB, 476x475px) Image search: [Google]
1503981969145.jpg
136KB, 476x475px
>>139475964
>>
File: antisemite.jpg (46KB, 468x343px) Image search: [Google]
antisemite.jpg
46KB, 468x343px
>>139474919

He judged people by their actions. Condemned the general behaviour of Jews as a class as a product of their free will, not an irrevocable outgrowth of their biology; did not take issue with individual Jews who personally did no wrong. The analogy is with a conservative who is honest about black criminality and virulently condemns it but would not hate a black man who is not personally a criminal.
>>
>>139473140
he only got that way after the Empire collapsed post-WW2. Before the war he thought that Britain should form a fascistic union with its colonies
>>
"Hitler condemned all Jews because they were Jews, which we never have done. Jews in England feared that we would develop on the same lines. They were mistaken, because as stated in previous questions we were a British Movement faced with British problems, and therefore had totally different policies in many respects from a German government faced with German problems. Also we felt differently and developed differently in many ways. We were entirely a British Movement.

But some Jews in Britain feared that we should develop in this manner, and attacked us in many different ways ranging from financial pressure of every kind, victimisation of our members in industry, etc. to the point of some Jews attacking our members with razors in the streets. During the first two years of our Movement’s existence I never criticised Jews at all. In fact, I was quite unconscious of any such problem. But when these things happened, I hit back and denounced the perpetrators with some vigour. That is how the quarrel occurred.

On principle I have always opposed the sacrifice of British lives in any quarrel which is not vital to the life of Britain. It seemed to me that certain Jewish interests were attempting to drag us into war with Germany, not in a British quarrel but in a Jewish one, so I denounced them with even more vigour.

I will always attack any interest, Jew or Gentile, or any man, Englishman or Eskimo, who in my view attempts to drag Britain into unnecessary wars which will lose British lives in quarrels which are not our own. But throughout these events I have held to our principle of never attacking all Jews and thus becoming an anti-Semite. I criticised Jews only for quite specific and definite activities against our country’s interests."
>>
>>139474919
>not thinking that random people should be killed for no reason is being "pro-Jew"
wew
>>
File: 1475538891515.png (17KB, 141x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475538891515.png
17KB, 141x500px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.