[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mist TV Show - Netflix JEWED?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Im not even halfway through first episode.

>Interracial couple
>LGBT son
>muh white privelege
>daugther is millenial slut

Haven't watched any Netflix shows for a while. Wow they really got jewed. When did it get this bad? I remember being bad in the past, but not to this extreme. Its like a parody.
>>
>>139469401
Some other things I noticed is that the father never drives. He gets women to drive for him, a typical nu-male cuck. Another jewish trick.
>>
>>139469401
that's a real shame, I liked the original short story and the movie. I was planning on giving this a shot. Rather not sit through propaganda though desu senpai.
>>
>>139469401
You see how there's a "Spike" logo on the image you posted and not a Netflix one? It's almost like it's not a Netflix show.
>>
>>139469401
>tfw waking up reading the news go out of the house.
>still cant shake the feeling living in a leslie nielsen movie
>>
>>139470278
That makes sense. Wouldn't be surprised if it turned out Spiked was financially supported by (((Netflix)))
>>
>>139469401
you're basically spot on, when you finish the season you'll realise:

>father is a literal cuck
>both mother and daughter are sluts
>faggot kid is a mentally ill unstable psychopath
>straight white male jock is literally the only good guy in this story
>interracial couple 100% faithful to real life counterparts
>>
>>139469401
that pains me. The story is good, and the movie is really great, why would they have to launch a shitty reboot that kills the entire point?
>>
File: 1392322217263.png (30KB, 712x649px) Image search: [Google]
1392322217263.png
30KB, 712x649px
>>139471210
>why would they have to launch a shitty reboot
>>
File: IMG_0583.jpg (19KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0583.jpg
19KB, 640x353px
>>139469401
Save your breath the only good thing in this show is this shot.
>>
File: uzgavenes.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
uzgavenes.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
>>139469401
You pay cash for ((them)) to brainwash you ? So why you complain? its your chose to watch shitty shows. Just start to read books its make you brain work better, there is tons of good reads
>>
>>139469401
The gay kid turns out to be a psychopath rapist
>>
>>139469401
The main character also manned up and accepted another man's child as his own.
>>
It's like you didn't even watch it.

Spoilers:
The LGBT faggot kid turns out to be a psycho who raped his best friend and pinned it on the jock

The jock is the only decent upstanding guy who tries his best to help the girl and even save her life.

Inter-racial couple is a junkie and a black guy and the guy is probably a villain with amnesia.

White male lead grows a pair and shits all over people who threatened his family.

if you can stop thinking everything is political for 5minutes it's a solid 7/10 show

Also it's a spike tv show for the US and Netflix for the UK

Daughter confirmed not a slut.
>>
>>139477749
>turns out to be

it was painfully obvious from the 1st episode
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.