[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats soroses gmeplan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Hes a jew right? what does he hope to accomplish by spreading Islam through yurop via the migrant crisis? cause im thinking about it and the only conclusion I can see is the inevitable destruction of Isreal. is he an antisemitic jew?
>>
>>139468647
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
>>
>>139468647
The complete lack of purpose is what bothers me so much about this whole white genocide thing.

It is happening, no doubt about it. BUT WHY?

Simply out of revenge? That can't be. WHY WHY WHY?!?
>>
File: 1503370249894.png (132KB, 544x609px) Image search: [Google]
1503370249894.png
132KB, 544x609px
>>139468647
Don't pay attention to /x/-tier sorostards. They can't even decide if Bannon is good or bad
>>
Revenge,
They decided to go with the Muslims
3rd world for everybody,
Sharia Law,
One World Government,
Israel expands!
Women=Dogs
Gays thrown off Buildings!
Jews don't mix!
>>
>>139468647
>what does he hope to accomplish by spreading Islam through yurop via the migrant crisis

Destruction of anyone above and about 100 IQ that isn't a jew.
>>
>>139468783
Profit, plain and simple
>>
>>139469088
how does a 500 to 1 muslim jew ratio keep isreal alive? some of the countrys have nukes
>>
>>139468647
have you seen any interviews with this dude in the last half a year or so? He has liver problems/spots all over his face, his eyes are yellow and he takes 5-10 minutes (not seconds) to get a single sentence out.
He is a fucking drunk just like junker maybe even worse ... i doubt at this point he still knows why he is doing what he is doing.
>>
>>139469319
>how does a 500 to 1 muslim jew ratio keep isreal alive?
>"If you force us yet again to descend from the face of the Earth to the depths of the Earth — let the Earth roll toward the Nothingness."
>>
>>139468647
>soroses

I keep telling them it's not Americans who are dumb.
>>
>>139468647
More migrants=more workers=more demand=more shekels. Explosions and trucks of peace are a side effect.

He's so Jewish that he'll Jew other Jews for a few shekels.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.