[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stops your path

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1uwyyz.jpg (101KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1uwyyz.jpg
101KB, 500x750px
How do you react?
>>
give her cornflakes
>>
Who is this girly and why is she calling me daddy.
>>
>>139466300
I pay a nigger to steal her bike
>>
>>139466300
Why not help all the poor kids in this country? You don't help the neighbour clear out his garage while your own kitchen is on fire.
>>
>>139466493
Jersey isn't even a country. Let your daughter go!
>>
show crime statistics
>>
>>139466300
I claim my right as a father to have sex with her, then any nigger has to make do with sloppy seconds
>>
>>139466300
tell her no and send her to the whitest youth group event i can find. if she fucks a nigger i honor kill her. these gen x parents are faggots.
>>
>>139466623
alpha af
>>
>>139466300
"Don't come back, you're disowned"
>>
>>139466623
flag checks out
>>
>>139466300

Do you have a passport honey?

>>yes daddy!!

Let me see it

>> here look.

**tear passport to shreds**

>>oh noes!!!

Now get back in the kitchen!!!

In all seriousness though. No fucking way in he'll is a daughter of mine going to Africa. I've been there on business and it is a god damn nightmare. For a woman... Jesus Christ. I can't even imagine.

No way in hell

With my last breath I would do what I could to stop her. Going as far as killing people. Seriously.

No god damn way
>>
>>139466300
No and you're grounded
>>
>>139466300
Never darken my door way again.
>>
>>139466471
BE GONE THOT
>>
>>139466300
I had a 9/10 girl hit on really hard, tall, small waist and big tits, nice face and everything. Don't really know why she was that into me because its not like i was ripped AF at the time. Told a female friend to tell me that she wanted me, was all touchy feely when i met her at a bar, started to caress me, kissed my cheek without consent and tried to kiss me even when didn't show any interest at all. If she had been a girl and me a guy she would have gotten her ass kicked by several white knights. I guess she was used to being hot and getting who ever she wanted.

Luckily i had looked up her normiebook and seen some pics of her in Africa holding kids and god knows what else. She went from 9/10 to 0/10 in my eyes.

So that is pretty much how i react to that shit.
>>
File: giphy.gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
992KB, 250x250px
>>139466623
>>
>>139466300
Tell her to help the poor here, and fix our local issues first.
>>
Can't keep her room clean and wants to help Africa.

Where's Peterson with the memes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.