[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The west is a sinking ship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1503999068366.jpg (127KB, 726x475px) Image search: [Google]
1503999068366.jpg
127KB, 726x475px
Most future projections point to the west having a total social breakdown within 30 years. By 2050, a majority of children will from fatherless homes, a most of men and women of marriage age will be unmarried, and will either be leading more unstable alternative lifestyles or will become apart of the Incel class. Wealth inequality will increase to levels that would be akin to neoserfdom and countries like America and France will be majority non white. This will all take place as Asia is transformed into the engine room of global economic growth and innovation, and China becomes the undisputed number 1 superpower.

The US will be relegated to third, just behind India. All this will mean living standards for westerners once our purchasing power depreciates, as our culturally superior Asians out competes westerners for resources.

The west will have the perfect conditions for both social and economic collapse in roughly 20 to 30 years. I'm planning on moving to Singapore by then , and I'd suggest anyone with an IQ above 100 to do the same and ditch this sinking ship before its too late.
>>
File: PWC-largesteconomies.jpg (250KB, 728x695px) Image search: [Google]
PWC-largesteconomies.jpg
250KB, 728x695px
>>
>>139465579
>I'd suggest anyone with an IQ above 100 to do the same and ditch this sinking ship before its too late.

In a corrupt society like the EU, only the criminals and corrupt leaders have the money and resources to move, and the criminals are niggers. I'm doing a phd and I can't afford moving anywhere, at least not to Asia.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.