[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAILY REMINDER: ONLY ONE MORE ICBM TEST UNTIL WW3!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: ticktock.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ticktock.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>South Korea's Foreign Ministry warned that the North will face a "strong response" from the U.S.-South Korean alliance if what it called nuclear and missile provocations continue. The ministry also urged Pyongyang to accept talks over its nuclear program and acknowledge that abandoning its nuclear ambitions is the only way to guarantee its security and economic development.

https://unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/south-korea-north-fires-unidentified-missile-49475266
>>
WW3 will be pretty short I guess

>NK gets destroyed within 10 minutes
>War is over

Okay
>>
>>139459222
SK/Japan/US can litterally do nothing against NK. If they could, NK wouldnt be a problem.
>>
>>139459222
trump is cucked af. he won't do shit. it kills me to say this. i had such hope. i thought we elected an actual leader, not a fucking blowhard.
>>
>>139459736
NK only exists so that it can be a problem. The elites need it as an excuse for their agenda.
>>
>>139459869

what about radiation blow off? it will blow over to japan and be the 3rd round of genetic mutations that japan will have undergone in under 1 centruy.
>>
>>139459222
b-but North Korea is starting to respect USA
>>
>>139460030
source?
>>
>Y-You do that two or three more times and I'll f-fuck you up.
>I mean it this time.
>>
File: 1503512651945.gif (1MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1503512651945.gif
1MB, 356x200px
>>139459676
You forgot china backs up NK, nigger
>>
>>139460011
And South Korea. If we nuke Pyongyang we'd probably end up accidentally nuking Seoul too.

The last thing we want to do is turn our allies into collateral damage.
>>
>>139460352
dog eaters unironically deserve death
>>
>>139459222
>abandoning its nuclear ambitions is the only way to guarantee its security and economic development.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FUCKING SIDES potential nukes are the only thing preventing an invasion.
>>
>>139460279
Why would they, it's not like they need NK to become the most super power in planet.
>>
>>139459676
Pretty much this. It's estimated that it would be 4-6 hours total.

>>139460279
China does not care they only say they will back North Korea in order to keep the peace. Do you really believe Russia, China, US want to face each other again?
>>
>>139460279

China has already said that they'll only back North Korea if the U.S. strikes against them first, but if North Korea act as the aggressors and attack U.S. soil, China is going to remain Neutral and little Kimmy is on his own.

China isn't dumb. They know full fucking well that siding with North Korea means siding against everybody else. Not even Russia will come to their aid. Putin will just stay neutral because North Korea isn't worth the headache.
>>
>ITT Mental lilliputians who don't get it
>China eggs on North Korea
>Kim keeps on shit posting until they hit the brink of war
>China comes in as the rescuer at the tables where they will "calm" the North Koreans
>In return though to keep this deal China demands hands off their regional interests
>>
>>139460619
>>139460614
>>139460610
NK is China
There's no NK without China

China doesn't like new deals with USA, and Trump making America Great again.

Notice it only started(accelerated) after Trump won, and said bad things about China.
>>
>>139459222
>NK will be destroyed in 10 hours
Niggers please. Whole country covered in bunkers.
What is you, retards, fail to understand is that the current state of NK is directly connected to the fact that you can't just easily wipe it out.
They will burn SK down. It's not even a possibility, it's a fact.
So NOTHING will happen simply because there are nobody who is capable to do anything about it.
Trump can at max strike it with cruise missles and declare he is won. But the problem will not go away.
>>
>>139461320
This North Korea is armed to the teeth, every damn hovel has small arms up into their asses it doesn't matter if it's not the fanciest equipment in the world combine that with Jap ww2 levels of fanaticism and nuclear weapons they can't wipe out the damn taliban goat fuckers in Afghanistan and they expect Norks to go down easily, if you wanted to erase North Korea the time to do so was during the 90s right now the regime has pretty much consolidated itself.
>>
>>139459222
"We'll be very very angry with you, and we will write a letter telling you how angry we are."
>>
File: 1503794542041.png (412KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
1503794542041.png
412KB, 470x470px
>>139461920
this. i'm legit pissed at trump for being such a pussy though. inb4 shill
>>
>>139460352
not my fault they put seoul on the border like a bunch of retards. this is about protecting us and japan. i don't care about one city in south korea. that's how the cookie crumbles so i guess they'll just have to get barraged by the norks.
>>
>>139459222

>when you say 1 more 10 more times

fuck off
>>
>>139459676
WW3 is the signal for the civil war in America, with America occupied the mudslimes will take over the UK while the EU mobilizes against Poland and Hungary while sending aid to the rebellion in the US. China will take advantage of this and occupy Asia.
>>
File: 1503416555173.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1503416555173.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>139463339
>the mudslimes will take over the UK
with the weapons UK sold them
>>
>>139459869
We can't let him get his hands on the codes, right?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.