[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey CIA, NSA, NGA...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0408.jpg (198KB, 1800x1200px)
IMG_0408.jpg
198KB, 1800x1200px
Why did you pick Trump over Hillary?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-28/how-cia-made-google

What was the plan?

How is it going?

Did you really think we would fall for that Russian thing?

Your logic seems rather odd.

Maybe a better question would be why Hillary and Trump?

You can control the sheep but can you control God and the Judgement of his Son?
>>
>>139455897
He is not as unpredictable as he appears
>>
>>139456032
Truth I think.
>>
>>139455897
People like you should be killed
>>
>>139455897
I do remember when the gov basically bought google. It was heavy in the news for about 2 days then never mentioned again. I think it was 300 or 500million they "gave" them. Everyone knew what that meant.
>>
>>139457377
big words from a little man
>>
File: 1453405700713.jpg (89KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
1453405700713.jpg
89KB, 600x485px
>>139455897
to quell social unrest making the white man feel victorious as the tech isnt yet ready for (((their))) plan
>>
>>139458357
You mean mounting rockets to zero g high mass asteroids and slingshot them toward mecca and other major enemy cities because islam doesn't have proper telescopes or tech power to locate?

Yeah we have the power to do that now. Thank the celibate math nerds at (((NASA))). We did the math and have accuracy too. Give or take a few miles not that it would matter given the sq mile mass. Russia's exploding one was a test. A pebble compared to the millsone we got next. Not quite large enough to go Dino2.0 but large enough to set humanity back 2000 years to the golden era of whitey. We came as Romans. What was the name of that Infra red telescope the vatican had? I wonder...
>>
File: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>>139460027
>>
>>139460204
See you in september anon. NK gets one too. All the mental slaves will think divine or extraterrestrial.
>>
>>139457551
You ever hear about them giving directive to kill benghazi on the internet?
>Pay attention to respondent's, and their names

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/4508

>Subject: Re: Eric Schmidt piece update II B6 NYT has agreed not to identify the affiliation of the former Seals or of the annex. However, because of the thrust of the story as the loss of intel collection capability at a critical juncture, it will refer to the Agency's presence and activities--for which he had good info, sadly.

>From: B3 CIA PERS/ORG Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 05:41 PM Re: Eric Schmidt piece update The call has taken place..may have had some impact... Abramson is speaking with Eric...then we'll hear from him.
>From: B3 CIA PERS/ORG

Giving directives to the NYT and Google's CEO Eric Schmidt to kill Benghazi
>>
Also, Why was Ped0sta meeting privately with the CEO of Google Eric Schmidt?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49976
>>
>>139460027
Ahh. So these must be the high flying assets...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.