[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poland and EU at war

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 63

File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Brussels has warned Warsaw if any Supreme Court judges were forced out of office, it would trigger the EU’s so-called “nuclear option” — the Article 7 procedure that can theoretically lead to a country being stripped of its right to vote in the European Council.

The Commission has also launched infringement proceedings against Poland’s overhaul of the lower courts.

This a step taken by Brussels if it believes a member country has broken EU law and can lead to the Commission taking a government to the European Court of Justice.
>>
Death to the EU
>>
>>139452707
fucking EU
the day it crashes and burns is the day I can die in peace
>>
Go ahead,try it,let us know how that worked out for you.
>>
>>139453115
Same here. Just not sure I'll still actually live that long.
>>
>>139452707
fuck eu
leave boland alone

they be good bois and they didnt do nuffin
>>
>>139452707
now i want my country to do something similar.
our judges are garbage anyway, we barely punish anybody so we can brag about how empty our jails are.
>>
>>139452707
Join us Poland!
>>
>>139452707
if Poland gets out of the EU I am willing to come back
>>
EU cant do shit, since they need all to vote for decision, and Hungary - the other country EU harrassed for a while, will block it.
>>
STAY STRONK POLAND
>>
>>139453573
*so we can rent out our jails to other ''nations'' like belgium and norway
>>
>>139454773
well, if you drunkenly bash a random female public transit worker, causing permanent damage, hospitalizing her for months, for no reason at all, you get like a month jail tops. no wonder we got enough space left.
>>
File: 1452004357883.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1452004357883.gif
1MB, 332x332px
>>139453701
i never knew how much the brits really hated us until we started to have disagreements with the eu, and comments like this started popping up, even on liberal websites.

here's what i hope will happen:

>poland gets out of the eu
>cucked uk govt makes good deals with poland and allows them to come in
>gazillions of poles pour into the uk and take all your jobs
>poles breed like rabbits in the uk, and in 30 years more than 50% of the population is polish
>the name of the country is changed to magna polonia
>polish replaces english as the official language
>niggers are put into polish death camps, along with spastic-looking inbred brits
>england is made great again
>london is 100% white and full of decent church-going people
>english culture is preserved and appreciated

you guys don't even realize what you're missing out on
>>
File: Polan 21 with Hungary.png (285KB, 587x469px) Image search: [Google]
Polan 21 with Hungary.png
285KB, 587x469px
>>139452707
>the Article 7 procedure that can theoretically lead to a country being stripped of its right to vote in the European Council.

You know that Hungarians would have to support this, right? And they already declared that they will veto.

Based Magyars
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (33KB, 325x453px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
33KB, 325x453px
>>139452707
Poland so woke and redpilled populace. Hoping to visit soon.
>>
>>139452707
Fuck EU
bunch of inflated assholes who think that they alone rule the world
glory to Poland!
Don't give in, Poland
EU should kill itself
>>
>EU’s so-called “nuclear option”
>get hit
>turn around
>do nothing
>>
File: teachings of Poland.jpg (461KB, 1224x1137px) Image search: [Google]
teachings of Poland.jpg
461KB, 1224x1137px
>Implying EU can do anything
listen, kalergi plan executive branch:
we do not like what are you doing!
we are not gonna kill ourselves to please your masters, we did it before and it sucked!
you cannot shame us into submission, because we are motherfuckin diamond compared to germany
now take your refugees, and shove them up your asses!
>>
Suck my dick xD
>>
Don't worry brothers Hungary won't leave you hanging
>>
File: 1501836376467.jpg (234KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
1501836376467.jpg
234KB, 1000x550px
>>139458517
we are not worried, but thanks
>>
>>139452707
And not a single fuck was given over that threat.
>>
File: DEUS VULT!.jpg (120KB, 1600x1145px) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT!.jpg
120KB, 1600x1145px
OH MY
Apparently Merkel thinks that "righteous issue" about Polish is very serious issue, and they will nto stay quiet, and it is foundation and principial issue about EU!
first Polish comment:
>weird, germans were not all about righteousness when thousands of german females were raped (...) if germans want to be righteous, they really should GIVE REPARATIONS FOR WW2 :DDDDDDDDDD
>>
Can someone tl;dr me on the Poland situation? Are you all just rooting for them cause they said fuck off to migrants?
>>
>>139458566
Just leave the EU already. We'll still be a trading partner with you.
>>
File: FUCKTHEEU.jpg (72KB, 960x628px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKTHEEU.jpg
72KB, 960x628px
>>139459237
cheers shitposter, it goes like this:
>western europe want to push kalergi plan everywhere
>Poland had enough of being genocided and says no
>west wants to call poland literally nazi
>they cant because we are first victims of nazis
>>
File: kościuszko USA.jpg (10KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
kościuszko USA.jpg
10KB, 193x261px
>>139459300
no way, we're gonna take as much as we can and don't ever leave unless they pay us
sorry USA, but we have bad experience with trusting allies
>>https://hooktube.com/
>>
>>139459237
No. We're supporting them because Merkel & the EU mafia is trying to bully Poland into doing shit that's bad for Poland.
>>
>>139456410
You missed the ending
>UK filled with poles then turns into a none-gibs African-tier third world shithole
>>
>>139459366

What's all this about your government initiating reforms that allow them to cherry pick supreme court judges/members of the high court judical panel?

That seems to be what the EU is sperging out over.
>>
>>139459366
Even propaganda medias in France said Macron and his mom Merkel fucked up by giving direct orders to Poland regarding migrants.
>>
>>139459585
>What's all this about your government initiating reforms that allow them to cherry pick supreme court judges/members of the high court judical panel?
propaganda
we got judges that were appointed by stalin aides because communism, and we had no way to get rid of them until now
they built extremely big net of self sucking support around themselves, and now when we want to remove commie judges, because they were caught stealing kiełbasa from stores (true story, also pants, drillers, and pendrives) everybody is mad
>>139459588
you fucked up when you ignored le pen, but we still owe you for Napoleon
we're gonna fix you, but you have to drop all that multiculti angle
>>
>>139459585
Who do you want to pick their Supreme Court judges? The Germans?
>>
File: bad feels.jpg (91KB, 600x728px) Image search: [Google]
bad feels.jpg
91KB, 600x728px
>>139459785
before reforms, it was judges who picked judges and no one could even suggest stuff to them
>>
File: 97523895639753.png (356KB, 647x591px) Image search: [Google]
97523895639753.png
356KB, 647x591px
>>139452707
Are the Germans going to invade with their assault broomsticks?
>>
File: LULZ.jpg (156KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
LULZ.jpg
156KB, 1920x1440px
>>139456410
DO IT POLAND!
>>
>>139459477
AGREED. This time we want to play and balance on both sides. From long term strategic perspective this is our best option.
>>
>>139459785

Where did I imply I want Germany to control Poland? I'm asking the questions out of ignorance and wanting to understand the situation before jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>139460001
but kangaroo, germany wants to control Poland
Russia wants to control Poland
USA wants to control Poland
everybody wants us, we are incredibly important because of geography, and not really important in other matters
>>
>>139452707
Why doesnt /pol/and just leave the (((European Union)))
>>
>>139460113
gibs
germans will try to rat themselves out of paying WW2 reparations but they cannot rat out of EU shekels
>>
>>139454056
>The EU is splintering along an east\west line while a horde of nomads hearing of good and peaceful living are slowly encroaching on the borders
>The decadent western aristocracy, constantly accused by its citizenry of treason, openly encourages debauchery and keeps the populace at ease with large scale feeding and housing programs

And just like in the past, this will be in the next 20 years the great European divide like the one that split the Roman Empire. The resemblance is quite uncanny.
>>
Stay stronk poland and hungary
>>
>>139452707
I really don't understand this whole EU protest against the government appointing judges, Britain has done that for centuries and nobody has said anything against it, even when judges were so obviously pressured by the government their judgements.
>>
>>139460077
We don't want to control Poland. Just want Poland to ally with us instead of Russia or EU.

We're not in the nation building business anymore.
>>
>>139460218
Why don't you just instate Janusz Whatever whatever (the "women are weaker shorter and stupider" guy) as Führer of the Polish libertarian reich and end all gibs, including those from the EU
>>
>>139460113
Almost all of our current economy inrastructure is build as a satellite to the german economy engine. We produce a lot of geman half-finished products. Theres no simple way to cut that in short run.
>>
>>139460113
open market
eurogibs are just tool to corrupt our politicians they will not take that away - it's there to subjugate us.

but we V4 people secretly hope they will punish us by expelling us from EU for not taking shitkskins in.
>>
File: duda and trump.jpg (34KB, 625x321px) Image search: [Google]
duda and trump.jpg
34KB, 625x321px
>>139460424
chill, our alliance list goes like this:
0. Kingdom of God and Jesus as eternal King
0.5. V4
1. USA
2. China
3. Germany and EU
4. Russia
>>
>>139460263
The most infuriating thing is that if you show someone the similarities they just call you waycis and natzee! Leftists are a special kind of subhuman
>>
Poles just want the gibs. They'll give in eventually.
>>
>>139453645
This!
>>
>>139453645
Wait, did you guys actually invoke article 50? You took so long I just stopped paying attention
>>
>>139453701
Shut it paki
>>
>>139460424
Empires don't have allies, empires have only interests. Remember that.
>>
>>139460676
Hello Stanislav Wojiwycz
>>
>>139460649
Wait and see.
>>
>>139460598
Even the migration route is similar to the way Byzantine-Roman split occured, travelling along the Balkans then heading north and westward.

Europe has always been the continent for invasions and this has not changed. China is the different one, not Europe, but somehow everyone forgot this thanks to the Russian destruction of frequent invasions from the steppes.

Well, right now they are not attempting anything with Romania or Bulgaria really, these countries are still culturally isolated so who cares.
>>
>>139460650
Didn't you just drop out because of Poland?
>>139460649
Also this
>>
File: with fire and sword.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
with fire and sword.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>>139460649
>Poles just want the gibs. They'll give in eventually.
you seem to misunderstand our predicament
we would prefer to dissapear from map for 123 years again then to stop being Polish
meanwhile, Sadiq Khan, part and parcel etc

>>https://hooktube.com/watch?v=72kZw26IQa0
>>
>>139457955
This.
Fuck (((eu)))
>>
God speed, Poland
>>
>>139460649
it's just (((their))) meme, pakibro
we don't give a dam about eurogibs - it's corruption tool to subjugate us
get rid of it, lower the EU payments, sack bureaucrats involved and we will cheer up.
>>
>>139460865
Fucking god speed poland you STRONK bastard. Don't for a second listen to any of the EU retards, Their grandchildren will not look like them. They will not speak like them. They will not think like them. They will be foreign.

All that matters is that Poland is still Polish a century from now.
>>
>>139460649
Lol, UK blaming Poland for bad decisions. Take responsibility for your own cuckery UK.
>>
>>139452707
Proud of you slav-bro. Let the fucking franco-deutsch-fags deal with the mud they took in alone. Haha.
>>
>>139452707
Intermarium when?

Gibs are going to end soon anyway.
>>
>>139452707
Well I'll admit it; I'm envious of you plungers.

We may have voted the get the fuck out of there, but our politicians are a bunch of slimy wankers, and will do just about anything to delay Brexit and void it completely.

Your politicians may not have voted to leave, but they certainly have the attitude to.
>>
>>139461206
we are next slav-bro... when the wars start we must send our fighters into Western Europe because otherwise the flames of war will spread into our lands
>>
>>139456410
Please, comrade, can you give me sauce of gif? Thanks, comarde. This good girl?
>>
>>139460077
Polski-bong alliance! You send us vegetables and hot young women, we send you money and build a couple army bases. It's perfect.
>>
File: polit.jpg (14KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
polit.jpg
14KB, 267x189px
>>139461206
pls no invade
>>139461244
very soon, past lover
like, 20 years tops
Trump already gave his blessing to 3C initiative, Poland works from this side, and Croatia from the south
>>
File: Cartoon-by-David-Simonds.-014.jpg (114KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon-by-David-Simonds.-014.jpg
114KB, 800x480px
>>139460413
>I really don't understand this whole EU protest against the government appointing judges, Britain has done that for centuries and nobody has said anything against it,
Exactly, because the EU are "hypocrites" who want to have THEIR leftist judges in Poland, just as they want the THEIR former leftist Civi Platform in power of Poland. Actually, ask how supreme judges are appointed in Germany or Spain. The EU only does this because their buddies (who are pro refugees) lost the elections and that now corrupt supreme judges have the possibility of losing their positions. You know, democracy is good only when our people are in power, but when they are not, then it's not democracy.
>>
Polish people are human faeces and a race of slavic subhuman peasants.

/leaves thread
>>
>>139460649
This is a paki
>>
File: 2a0f469.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
2a0f469.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
gibs - the thread
>>
>>139461308
fuck off, nigger, i'm not your "comrade"
>>
>>139452707
At this point I believe we should destroy Poland and take over their territory, I dont even want to hear anymore about those ungrateful basterds. Taking our money and then showing no respect? Thats-a bomba mamma mia
>>
File: 1493684723318.jpg (127KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493684723318.jpg
127KB, 600x400px
>>139453115
>the day it crashes and burns is the day to liberate Estonia
fixed.

Be careful what you wish for, it might just come true.
>>
>>139456621
>You know that Hungarians would have to support this, right? And they already declared that they will veto.
Do you know of the fallback nuclear option that Macron and Merkel are planning?

They are planning a take-over of the EU via a "new incorporation" trick. I.e. you change the fundamental contracts, then create a new EU which is essentially a carbon copy of the old EU with your changes - everyone who wants to be in the new EU, exits the old EU and joins the new one. Poland, Hungary etc. are left out cold. There is nothing that they can do about it, because the system is set up that this can be done in a split second without unanimity - Article 50 allows for a majority to authorize this kind of change. And even without Article 50 this is possible under international law - you can always quit the EU under "extraordinary circumstances" - the agreement of say 19 core EU states to build a new core EU without the dissenting EU states would be such extraordinary circumstances.
>>
Hypothetical scenario of us actually taking in 22,000 migrants (final figure given by Civil Platform leadership before their ousting in the recent parliamentary election):

>22,000 Syrian men are divided across all counties of Poland.
>None can speak Polish.
>The Polish state doesn't hire enough interpreters because lol we don't have any.
>The Syrians can never get paperwork done because our bureaucracy is incredibly stiff and lazy and tell you to go from window to window, department to department, the migrants never get their handout.
>A few thousand run off back to Germany.
>We can't do anything because lol Schengen borders.
>The remaining ones have to live in constant fear of being beaten if they ever went to a club, or spoke a foreign language outside after dark.
>A few go through 'bad' areas of towns after dark. They get mugged, beaten and left for dead.
>Women get burkas ripped off their bodies.
>Children get bullied by Polish children in schools, none are accepted. Polish teachers don't give a fuck, they only get paid to teach, not be the kids nannies.
>Their asylum homes/shelters are periodically burnt to the ground by ultra-nationalists.
>If they were to touch anyone's woman they'd be lynched and all the kebab shops in vicinity burnt for posterity.
>Mosques would be burnt.
>Whichever government took them in would be incredibly unpopular and would not win the elections again because this issue is BIG BIG issue in Poland. The Law and Justice CAN'T take them in, they'd lose a lot of their electorate, and they ran their campaign on the premise of not taking any in.
>Even their humanitarian aid has to be done all "hush hush".
>>
>>139452707
Poland is right. EU is behaving incompetently.

If it were competent it would start EU deportation forces and round up all the invaders. Instead their nu-hippy movement bullshit is going to rot Europe from the inside out through nonstop immigration and terrorist attacks. These people do not belong in positions of power. Incompetency is the only thing they're apt at nowadays.
>>
>>139461485
Take your muslims boland :((((

Kys kraut, poland will be polish in a few generations. You cannot say the same of Germany.
>>
>>139460790
Lol funny, Ibrahim Malik Chowdhury. I'm English, wtf are you?
Poles took a load of jobs but they work, they are like us, if we had to take any immigrants polskis are 100x better than you curry-stinking goatfuckers
>>
>>139452707
like the feminist cucked eu would really do shit if you just left.
>>
>>139461560
(((EU))), when Soros comes to visit, it can't possibly be European. traitors everywhere.
>>
>>139461510
>eu gives money in exchange of the destruction of their people
>poles say enough
>a subhuman garbage decides to post on /pol that they are ungrateful

Kys. For real.
>>
>>139459477
>no way, we're gonna take as much as we can and don't ever leave unless they pay us
The next 2020 budget will shrink Poland's gibsmee level from the EU quite drastically. I expect massive shitposting in the Polish media "how the EU dares to take away gibmees from the Polish people... yadada... ww2... yadada German controlled Nazi EU... yadada".

the funny thing is, the new EU budget will still be pushed through with gibmees to Poland falling from 12 billion net to around 3-4 billion net.

At this point, I wonder whether Poland will withdraw from the EU.
>>
>>139460852
Nah, some northerners didn't like the poles. I voted out for democracy and sovereignty. Lots voted anti immigration but polskis aren't the problem, pakis are.
>Mfw we get a vote on whether to expel all pakis
>Mfw the yes vote is 90%
>>
>>139461520
In other words you old-union countries will have shared gov, shared migration policy, shared anthem, shared currency and so on. Good luck with that.
>>
Cont.
>They don't get hired because they can't speak Polish and co-workers would intimidate them.
>They'd get spat on during the day.

We have fucking ultra-nationalist kibol (football hooligan) gangs roaming cities on fridays and weekends that beat any Ukranians they can find to a pulp. UKRANIANS! What do they think will happen to these poor African and Syrian migrants!?

They shouldn't come here not because we don't want them but because it'd be a sentence to a life of complete misery and perhaps even death.
>>
>>139461569
Here's an idea: Don't take (((our))) gibs and you don't get the slims. Oh but they're Eastern European, they'd never work if there isn't a German overseer around.
Mudslimes it is!
>>
UK POLAND HUNGARY ROMANIA BULGARIA UKRAINE ETHNO UNION NOW!!!!!
>>
>>139461515
Honestly, who the fuck would need Estonia? It's worthless. Like all the baltic states.
>>
>>139461500
Please, comrade just a little sauce of kurwa girl.
>>
File: germany net recipient.jpg (132KB, 1008x345px) Image search: [Google]
germany net recipient.jpg
132KB, 1008x345px
>>139461749
ok then, enjoy weakened economy
>>
>>139461749
>stupid suicidal kraut think genocide can be bought with a bit of money

It is not because your country is a sinkhole of madness that other shoyld follow.
Get out of here and go protect your girls from rapefugee fucking idiot.
>>
>>139461897
It doesn't matter if they are taking your gibs you stupid bastard. Taking advantage of a stupid krauts generosity is one thing, committing cultural, historic, demographic suicide in one motion is quite another thing.
>>
>>139462012
Don't try to say that France is any better retard
>>
>>139461408
>subhuman peasants
>Accused by bogtrotters
>Mfw
>>
>>139462086
Far better.
We do not have dozens of thousands of rapes.
Our police is racist as it should and make a point to fuck with niggers and mudslimes.
France is not Paris.
>>
>>139461994
>ok then, enjoy weakened economy

Germany has been warned by shills that its economy would suffer due to Brexit.

We are now growing the strongest since 2008, while the UK's economy is the worst off among the G20 countries.

I think your warnings about the German economy hurting because we don't pay 15 billion to Poland and Hungary etc. aren't to be taken seriously.
>>
>>139460649
i think you kind of dont understand the "gibs" situation. The money eastern yuro countries receive are blown on meme and bogus projects.
There are projects like waste separation bins at train stations, bike trails at places where nobody rides a bike etc. Local university where I study keeps making up bogus lectures for public in order to get EU money. As a proof, they just took photo of full room during random mandatory university lecture, sent it to EU bureaucrats and said that their open lecture for public was great success and they should get more money for more lectures.
A country is simply assigned certain amount of money for a year and then people and organizations are encouraged to send propositions of their projects, and EU bureaucrats then decide who gets the money. So people often crate shell companies and fake projects just to get the money, then they vanish. Or cities just create bullshit projects that arent important but nice to have (like park renovation or ramps for cripples at local library). Just things they would never have spent money on, but they will take them for free if EU is paying.
Nothing EU pays is in any way significant and we can live quite OK without it. But we will keep taking the free money as long as they are coming.
The point is, EU funds are not worth trading our national sovereignity for.
>>
File: a.png (189KB, 1293x491px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
189KB, 1293x491px
>>139462056
>committing cultural, historic, demographic suicide
Gee, who would do something like that!
>>
>>139462259
I have met young 'French' from multiple French cities. Suffice to say that French cities are lost. You and the UK seem to be under some illusion that you are not undergoing the same massive demographic change that other European countries are under. I assure you, by 2100 you will be majority Muslim.
>>
>>139461898
Erm no
>>
>>139461970
B-but the russian minority (you forced to move there) needs liberation from evil nazi estonians and latvians!
>>
>>139462290
At least construction expenses trickle down into local economy.
>>
>>139462337
What are you trying to say Hans?
>>
Poles are sub-human gibniggers. Nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>139460263
The past always repeats itself
>>
>>139459585
Why is the EU concerned with what goes on in polands judical system?
Sounds like the EU is being cunts again - as usual.
>>
>>139462441
Whew boy. Germany today is exactly the way it was set up in '45 by (((you))). And notice how every Anglo country is full of brown people?
No add one and one.
>>
>>139462290
>>
Poland is shithole anyway. Nuke them.
>>
>>139462445

>Poles are sub-human gibniggers. Nobody gives a fuck.

Shill harder, you leftist traitor.
>>
>>139462275
>Germany has been warned by shills that its economy would suffer due to Brexit.
your shills also arned UK that its economy will suffer due to brexit
enjoy your last 20 years on this planet, you probably won't get more
>>
>>139461970
>Honestly, who the fuck would need Estonia?
Russian public needs дaли пococaть show. They have nothing else left in life with their economy worsening every day. Can you into Perpetual War 1984?
>>
>>139462445
Paki with a proxy
>>
File: Judge.jpg (131KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Judge.jpg
131KB, 400x300px
>>139452707
Ignoring the migrant stuff, what's going on with the judges in Poland?
Is there a good "not biased" article that explains it?
>>
>>139462434
as I said. Its nice to have the gibs, but its not worth suiciding over them
>>
>>139461970
I want baltic states remain baltic, ok? now go fix your far east.
>>
>>139452707
Fuck EU, this whore house needs to crash and burn, fuck those kike puppets.
>>
>>139462690
Ah I see, well yes; the UK, Canada and the US are fucked to different extents by their migration over the years.

NZ and Australia just have a surplus of chinks. They don't commit crime they just look like subhumans. Our culture, history and demographics are relatively stable although Auckland and a few Aussie cities are far too chinky for my liking. I digress, it is not even close to what is happening in Europe.

What I will never understand is why the kraut wants to force poland to suffer the penalty of the krauts mistake?
>>
>>139462374
There is no illusion on that.
But our society is not fucked up like anglos or swedes.
We have rules.
Our women are not drunken wrecks
Our ghettos are not favela tiers
Our minorities do not call on tv about killing all whites openly.
We do not have to learn stupid genders
Our army do not refuse male applicants
Half of our people are not obese subhumans.
We have problems, but very far less than some other countries.
>>
>>139453645
Things are looking good, we're purging gov't of anti-polish communists (we also have polish ones, but they're nazbol tier) and since EU doesn't stop trying to enrich us, we're likely to maintain "right wing" majority in gov't.
>>
>>139452707
Everyday i hate the EU more and more.
>>
>>139459588
MERKEL NEEDS TO BE HANGED IN A PUBLIC VENUE
FOR HIGH TREASON
>>
File: dudududududu.jpg (38KB, 620x366px) Image search: [Google]
dudududududu.jpg
38KB, 620x366px
>>139462879
>s there a good "not biased" article that explains it?
no, because everybody have their midnset about it, but let me tell you about it from my perspective:
>Poland gets judges from communism
>they dictate their own laws, electing their own kids
>they don't care about anybody because they interpret the law
>PiS gains power and says enough because hate communism/want to gain that power to themselves
>shitstorm ensues
>Pro german PO party wants a coup, twice
>Mr President steps in and takes judiciary matter in his own hands
>he shall make judiciary bill in under 2 months from now
any questions?
>>
>>139462781
Nope.
>>139462744
>fuck poles in my country
>lol u traitor

How exactly am I a traitor you stupid fucking kraut piece of shit, we should have finished you off.
>>
>>139463092
so the judges basically elect themselves? and EU is against reforming this and calls it undemocratic?
>>
>>139463051
Well good luck in the future France, whatever it may hold for you. I pray that Europe wakes up soon.
>>
File: v4 feels.png (352KB, 838x959px) Image search: [Google]
v4 feels.png
352KB, 838x959px
>>139463175
>so the judges basically elect themselves? and EU is against reforming this and calls it undemocratic?
yes to all, because PiS wanted to give minister of justice power to move judges between areas in Poland and EU claimed it will be used to make them make decisions in favour of PiS
>>
>>139463141

>How exactly am I a traitor you stupid fucking kraut piece of shit, we should have finished you off.

Learn into politics, this is /pol/!!!

you 16 year old Normie dipshit.

Also kill yourself, you fucking shill.
>>
>>139463092
Yeah, why Duda veoted the bill?
Isn't he PiS?
>>
>>139463092
>>139463175
>>139463305
I'm not an expert, but judges should be fully independent from other branches of power in a country.
>>
>>139463306
I don't give a fuck. Fuck 100% of foreigners in my country
>>
>>139453115
When in the fuck will it hurry up and die? It's like a cancer that keeps reappearing every time you think a significant tumour has been removed
>>
>>139463072
So I'm gonna play devil's advocate here but are you sure that's the right thing to do with Neo-USSR breathing down your neck and everything?
>>
>>139461543
Polan save us all please

D E V S V V L T B R A T E
>>
>>139461897
no german is this retarded.
right??
>>
>>139462781
They aren't. Now you could argue we should have any immigrants from anywhere, but we do, and poles are much better than most.
>>
>>139463250
Thx. We will need it.
There may be a civil war at some point in the future. Tbh, it is horrible to say that but....
It may be our chance.
Good luck too.
>>
In Poland no one give a fuck what socialist EU are talking and trying to do.

They try to do some sanctions in past, but it was against the EU rules :-)

There is no procedure for sactions or kick out country from EU. But there is a procedure that you can leave EU.

Every single imigrant in Germany are blessed. We hope that germans women are gonna rape by this desert niggas. But be honest only they can fucks this goat faced old germans womens ?

And a second thing we are gonna handle any sanction or recession on economy. Why you ask ? Search for our history, Germans try to destroy us they faild, UK sell us to the soviet's. Still we prevail. Now we get rid of germans collaborators like Prime Minister Tusk. This is all about influences in Poland. Germans lost now they want's us back.

And dont forget about Wyszehrads Group. Still if you pay us we consider to take you of our protection. Ofc if you are whites and catholic.

And i forgot Slava Brothers!

Lengyel, magyar – két jó barát, együtt harcol, s issza borát!
>>
>>139463378
this. way to not be a cuck.
>>
>>139463051
You have a 20% Muslim population and you aren't even allowed to count them.
>>
>>139463378

>I don't give a fuck. Fuck 100% of foreigners in my country

/pol/ 2017

Just fuck off to /b/, you stupid 89IQ normie idiot.
>>
>>139463391
Woha holy fuck you racist xenophobic fearmonger spreading hate
>>
>>139463319
are you 12?
Duda is bretty gud, and actually wants the best for Poland, and this is why he heard concerns from Cookiez, and when he saw shitstorm too big for his liking, he stepped in to halt:
1. PO asking west for help with coup
2. PiS from becoming insane self governing party
>>
>>139452707
How many one months to comply have they been given now?
The EU is a toothless old mongrel that barks a lot.
>>
>>139462879
If you are interested, you would have to read the primary sources.

Here the 22 page EU Commission statement on the issue
http://ec.europa.eu/justice/effective-justice/files/recommendation-rule-of-law-poland-20160727_en.pdf

And here the Polish press release on the response from yesterday - I have to admit, I cannot find the actual 12 page response, the FT apparently has it, but it has not been uploaded to the EU Commission website yet

http://www.msz.gov.pl/en/news/mfa_statement_regarding_polish_response_to_european_commission_recommendation_of_26_july_2017;jsessionid=8E26D821ECC865053C46B135D94CCAB6.cmsap6p
>>
File: download (6).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>139463529
>>
>>139461993
Go Germany Go!!!!! rape that fucking polish chick
>>
File: payback time.jpg (75KB, 928x522px) Image search: [Google]
payback time.jpg
75KB, 928x522px
>>139463372
>but judges should be fully independent from other branches
and should they steal pants and kiełbasas and take insanely high bribes?
>>
>>139459851
>Hungary hairy as fuck

Looks about right
>>
>>139452707
we will be ready to do our thing soon!
>>
>>139461897
listen hans kraut mohammed, we are all behaving according to contracts/treaties we signed..
eurogibs based on shitskin relocation was not part of contract, if you want that changed, you are free to try to renegotiate new ones...
>>
>>139463583
Just needed explenation famichini.
Friend was concerned that Duda felt to the jews since his wife is jewish.
>>
>>139463625
>http://ec.europa.eu/justice/effective-justice/files/recommendation-rule-of-law-poland-20160727_en.pdf

upps sorry, this is the old file, here is the 2017 statement

http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/document.cfm?doc_id=46116
>>
>>139463545
Nah, we know how many. Roughly 5-6 millions. And we are a bit above 66 millions.
So we have a bit of hope.
Our problem is rather niggers.
But hey.
No paki grooming gangs and no muslim mayor...sorry, but we are both in shit.
But you anglos, are really deep in it.
>>
>>139463372
>Independent
If by that you mean

>Actively corrupt
>Take bribes
>Pass light sentences on their fellows
>Potentially subservient to Moscow (many wen't to be educated there).
>Many sentenced patriots before the fall of communism.
>>
>>139461970
hehe yeah.... who needs estonia..... just end the EU bro, last time was just a prank.
>>
File: 1500823085664.jpg (99KB, 668x668px) Image search: [Google]
1500823085664.jpg
99KB, 668x668px
>>139463741
this is why we beat them
look at based Don
he gave his daughter to jews
Duda gave his wife
when they both were in Poland, chicks went to holocaust museum to appease the kikes, while mr Presidents were busy discussing important stuff
>Lion is well fed and lamb is alive
>>
>>139463741
>blond haired woman with german surname
>jewish
can't you people see that free massonry acts as jews, and they are of european origin.
>>
>>139463567
>wanting islam and muslims in your country
>not questioning why the fuck this "needs" to happen
>not asking them how the fuck it's your countries problem

nope ya didnt do that.
but "if you dont want refugees, you guys are racisss and xenophobic nazis"

you are too fucking stupid, holy shit.
>>
>>139463948
Is smoking banned in Poland?
>>
>>139462290
so much this
>>
>>139462434
And back to the German economy as well.
>>
File: POCZ_U_4144.jpg (828KB, 1591x1059px) Image search: [Google]
POCZ_U_4144.jpg
828KB, 1591x1059px
>>139463867
you remember First Judge of Supreme Court?
that old hag with jewish name?
bitch went to Soros university, and did not even learned law, but some sociology or other bullshit
>>
>Tfw you'll get to live in a Commonwealth stretching from the Dnieper to the Rhine.
>>
I'd love to see Pooland leave the EU, I will replay the inevitable videos of Putin raping every Polak in this thread's mom on LiveLeak.
>>
I don't even understand why they play this game since they have zero chance to get it passed. Plus it fosters the EU fragmentation.

The only answer is that they're clueless beyong everything conceivable.
>>
>>139462290
bullseye
>>
>tfw poles will drag us into another rebellion
>>
>>139464038
Cejrowski had the right idea about the scierwo. The same should be done to our officer corp.
>>
File: Nie ma haka na Błaszczaka.jpg (307KB, 1275x717px) Image search: [Google]
Nie ma haka na Błaszczaka.jpg
307KB, 1275x717px
>>139464008
cigarettes allowed, weed is not, but you should be ok if you stay inside your own home and don't try to spread your degeneracy everywhere
>>139464107
>they're clueless beyong everything conceivable.
you are right Izanagi
they are retarded
>>
>>139461327
>Polski-bong alliance!
We had one once, 1st you decided to not help us when Adolf invaded and then you decided to make our pilots pay for using hurricanes when helping you defend UK (not mentioning they were better on hurricanes than bongs on spitfires), to add cherry on top you sold us to red menace after WWII... so no thanks, we are good. We may be friends but do not count on any alliances.
>>
>>139461515
Like you pussies can do anything. I think i hear a third Chechen war brewing and siberia being turned into china-minor.
>>
>>139464149
>The Eternal Sarmatian.
>>
God bless Poland!!!

The traitorous EU must die!
>>
You know whats funny.
Eucucks are finally seeing that money doesnt buy friends and like a spoiled rich kid wheb faced with such reality they dont know what to do.
>>
>>139460649
The truth is that gibs are just a psychological trick to make us think that we wouldn't prosper without them - we would, if we adopted capitalistc, very free market economy. The problem is that we still have post-communistic shitters in government who are afraid of political and economical independence. And in case of PolEND Anglos would get us some deals super fast because Russia-Poland-Britain-US route is important. Well, we have to stop fearing Russia as well, but based Germany takes our attention from Russia with rapefugees.
I just fucking wish for somebody like Trump in Poland to step in and get this country an acceptable course because EU is a dead end.
>>
File: presenters2.png (617KB, 1044x587px) Image search: [Google]
presenters2.png
617KB, 1044x587px
>>139456410
>niggers are put into polish death camps
Niggers are why the vast majority of Polish women come to the UK. They can't get them in Poland. They can't get enough of them in England.
>>
1. EU federal Army created
2. Occupy eastern block who dont want white genocide
3. War with russia
>>
>>139453551
He wuz a gentle giant
>>
>>139456410
I'd take poles over muds any day of the week. You're hardworking whites who share our religion, none of which applies to them. The media just use "Poles are stealing our jobs" as a bogeyman to distract people from the Paki rape gangs
>>
>>139461543
BASED POLAND
>>
>>139464327
Polish mudsharks are worthless anyway, so who cares.
>>
>>139464323
we already had free market. it ended up with germans taking majority of our companies
>>
>>139464327
you are confusing whoresforfree with women
>>
>>139452707
FAKE NEWS!

>https://euobserver.com/news/138737

Merkel herself told no to sanctions. Fuck you meme flag.
>>
File: V4Numidium.jpg (58KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
V4Numidium.jpg
58KB, 600x518px
>>139456621
<3
just go on fucking eurokikes.
we'll just hate and remove sandniggers even more, and love our buddies even more.
you'll fuel out butthurt to cooperate and create a central european decucked union.
>>
>>139462290
> So people often crate shell companies and fake projects just to get the money, then they vanish.
Good thing we retained the right to manage our own projects. Happened less.

>The point is, EU funds are not worth trading our national sovereignity for.
It's not supposed to be the only motivation. You realize the countries that pay -or us, the special case that also pays for association rights- also are in the EU for various reasons?

Sure, we too can imagine a different political construct that would also allow easy trade, travel and peace, but ultimately it's the EU who did organize it first.
>>
>>139461897
Gibs as you call em are from EU muslims are German, Merkele invited them, they are YOUR problem, not EU. Do not try to make your neighboors take care of YOUR guests you mongrel.
>>
>>139459585
>>139459757
>we got judges that were appointed by stalin aides because communism

This is such a bull shit. Basically all of active judges in Poland are too young to be appointed by communists. The only communist representative of the law involved in this mess of a deal is PiS appointed PM who actually WAS a prosecutor in our pre '89 dictatorhip and was prooven sentencing innocent opposition activists in communist Poland. And now he is one of the guys who wants to decide who is a judge or not. Our government is always turning things upside down.

The courts do not work because the law is badly written. Who writes the law? Politicians. What do politicians do? They want to choose judges as in communism instead of writing good law. Do you disagree with their communist rhetoric? They call you a communist... No logic found.
>>
>>139452707
God Speed Based Poland
>>
>>139464498
Better a German than a corrupt commie polack.
>>
>>139464149
we're gonna take you with us whether you want it or not, past lover, and you're gonna stick around until we saved europe and civilization in general, and you're gonna be praised as hero and you can cry that you do not like it after we fix this shit
>>
>>139453573
Apply your toothpaste to politics and clean it up dentalfriend
>>
>>139462337
>that pic
The South is more British than the rest of the USA which is more German, Polish, and Swedish
>>
>>139464578
You don't get it. Free market yes, but only for Poles, protectionism, over letting foreigners control your economy
>>
>>139464535
>migrant quota

why is this even a thing? other than EU cunts saying so?
>>
>>139464435
Thanks mate, this D&C tactic starts to be annoying. I don't know why is this happening but I observe this polish-british conflict on /pol/ science first days after brexit. It make no sense, we are on the same side right now.
>>
>>139456410
>Official language becomes Polish
>Britian renamed Magna Polonia
ALSO
>English culture is preserved and appreciated
niggauwot.jpg
>>
>>139464240
>>139464584
>t. pic related
>>
>>139452707
>Brussels has warned Warsaw if any Supreme Court judges were forced out of office, it would trigger the EU’s so-called “nuclear option” — the Article 7 procedure that can theoretically lead to a country being stripped of its right to vote in the European Council.

Heh. Poland should trigger the "suck my dick" option and leave the failing EU. (While Poland still can.)
>>
>tfw no cool african friend to watch anime with because Polands are so racist
>>
>>139464038
What's the source of that crazy ass image Poland?
I love old book art.
>>
File: 1503955881829.jpg (73KB, 703x688px) Image search: [Google]
1503955881829.jpg
73KB, 703x688px
>>139459505
Oh wow, like the african people that you have there wont make the country a FOURTH world melting por.
>inb4 uma delícia
We live with african shit tier of people that only want gibs and we live with polish immigrants here in the south AND AT LEAST THE POLISH PRESERVE THEIR FUCKIN CULTURE here, not like the englishteaman and their cuckness to niggers.
>>
>>139464779
You can always move to africa
>>
File: 156673990.jpg (426KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
156673990.jpg
426KB, 1024x683px
How attractive is the average Polish girl? Are they hotter than Ukrainians?
>>
Bolan dindu nuffin. Trump stands with Bolan
>>
>>139464788
an old book called ''Dziady'' you can see it on the bottom of the pic
>>
>>139464788
it says it right in the image
Adam Mickiewicz "Dziady"
>>
File: yurop according to poles.jpg (57KB, 915x620px) Image search: [Google]
yurop according to poles.jpg
57KB, 915x620px
>>139464788
lost source, but it is illustration for "Dziady" by Adam Mickiewicz, depicting cursed ghost being eternally pecked by bunch of crows, owls and female eagles
>>
>>139464435
when was the last time you went to church?
>>
>>139463391
>Poles will never liberate themselves from Russian Empire
>Poles will never liberate themselves from Prussia
>Poland will be subjugated by Nazi Germany
>Poland will never liberate themselves from USSR
>Poland will never liberate themselves from EU
Don't forget that leftists think violence is bad too.
>>
>>139462781
More like Paki with british housing and citizenship, all paid by taxpayers
>>
>>139453115
There's nothing wrong with EU in theory.
The issue in practice is how opaque many of it's functions are. EU would work much better if actual people were more in control.
>>
Rzceczspospolita now
>>
File: IMG_1212.jpg (101KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1212.jpg
101KB, 500x331px
>>139465183
>mfw the EU tries to threaten Poland
>>
>Poland leaves EU
>Hungary as well
>No more strong opposition in the EU
This would simply consolidate power within the EU, you guys know this right?
Brexit, if anything made most EU countries get closer together, what do you think will happen if the highest net receivers leave?
>>
>>139465165
this. cancer has spread into the EU
>>
>>139465165
Yeah, right now EU is one giant circlejerk of literally whos that have power over whole europe
>>
>>139464894
i can't decide.
Polish & Ukrainian are top hot.
>>
>>139464788
It's from a book called "Dziady" made by Mickiewicz.
Ghost in the picture was so fucked up that crows drank and ate everything he wanted to eat and were literally tearing him open.
>>
>>139463694
Shit I lost the article with Germans using broomsticks instead of guns.
Maybe you have link?
>>
>>139465165
EU tries to stand between centralise mega-nation and democratic alliance of sovereign countries - it's impossible and now we will pay consequences of it. Fuck this, I would rather be part of French Empire than this circus.
>>
>>139464498
Free AND protectionist. Is that better?
>>
>>139465272
ajj wiedzmin kurrva! :-DD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H3L59gOITE
>>
File: german army.jpg (136KB, 700x931px) Image search: [Google]
german army.jpg
136KB, 700x931px
>>139465272
I have no fuckin idea why Kurski keeps making another 10000 episodes of Na dobre i na złe but won't make proper adaptation of Dziady
>>139465346
maybe
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
>>
>>139465228
>Brexit, if anything made most EU countries get closer together
No, it's not. I travel a lot around Europe, I know what people think - and they are pissed, mostly on Germany, sometimes on EE. European unity is a fairy tail, know everyone play for himself, just look on Macron.
>>
>>139459237

It's one of the last white countries left in the world...

They made Witcher 3.

They're basically /ourguys/
>>
>>139465165
You should get binding people's initiatives and referendums. It's a decent idea.
>>
The EU is the best thing that has ever happened to Europe, no more world wars, huge economy that supports individual members states. free movement, I can buy a german prostitute on thursday, smoke a bowl in amsterdam on friday, drink sangria in Spain on Saturday and blow up a city on sunday. The only thing holding Europe back is the sub iq species inhabiting the bottom layers of each country. Christians, Muslims, atheists, jews, not so bad. Too many followers not enough leaders, and then you have the fags who are busy sucking dick and trying to get on TV for it taking shine away from the real issues in the EU.
>>
>>139465439
Well yeah, the entire quest is called "Dziady" in the Polish version. T bh I would be disappointed if it wasn't in the game.

>>139465448
Because people are too stupid for this, you really think a regular Polish Janusz would want to watch Dziady? Better play it safe than experiment I guess.
>>
File: ohDKCIO.jpg (45KB, 750x591px) Image search: [Google]
ohDKCIO.jpg
45KB, 750x591px
>>139464894
>we are not prostitutes
>>
File: Vidarr.jpg (1MB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
Vidarr.jpg
1MB, 1500x998px
>>139465836
one of my favourite sidequests. and music.
>>
>>139465070
Christmas or my nephew's christening, I don't remember which was latest. I'm not very observant but that doesn't mean I don't think it's an important part of our society
>>
>>139465562
>I travel
>People that I know think
1.) Confirmation bias
2.) Anecdotal evidence
>>
>>139452707
EU will invade poland on 1st of September
>>
File: Braterstwo i poważanie!.jpg (91KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Braterstwo i poważanie!.jpg
91KB, 720x480px
>>139465836
Dziady, Pan Tadeusz, Trylogia - polish literature is rad as fuck when made right
not to mention we have shitton of young fantasy writers that are on par, or better than Sapkowski
>>
>>139464635
> Free market yes, but only for Poles
Yea, good luck with that cherry picking where you get the good stuff because you have no foreigners owning and running factories and companies in your country.

If you do it blunter than the EU or us, generally the result isn't that this happens as you imagine but that you'll not get any decent industry, trade suffers because you have shit all to trade with or because you made trade so unfavorable in many areas that nobody wants to trade, and then you just... suck.
>>
>>139466057
EU has no army(yet).
>>
>>139465419
Yes. It's like difference between chair and electric chair
>>
>>139466228
on 1st of september 2019, they need lebensraum for refugees

polish government tortures "german" refugees
>>
>>139464894
>>139465265
polish ukrainian belarussian russian czech slovene are all the same people
nationalities are a made up meme to divide us so g*rmans could more easily take our land
>>
>>139457955
>mother fuckin diamond

I like that
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92KB, 940x627px
>>139452707
TFW could not enter EU before it collapses.
>all those gibsmedats will dissapear, like tears in the rain
>>
File: IVReich.jpg (114KB, 1005x768px) Image search: [Google]
IVReich.jpg
114KB, 1005x768px
Don't worry Poland, we will defend you from your government that wants to turn Poland into a totalitarian shithole
>>
File: 1454564238821.jpg (735KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1454564238821.jpg
735KB, 2560x1600px
>>139466522
post beauties for slav union's sake.
>>
>>139466694
You couldnt defend yourselves against a bunch of drunk potato farmers
>>
Poland will be the last garrison against the shitskin invasion. People will leave their shitskin infested natioin to join Poland on her war against the invaders.

Just wait, guys, just wait.
>>
>>139466598
Name one country that has truly benefited from those gibs. In reality, they only enrich the politically connected and are used as bribes
>>
>>139466005
That's a problem with you germans, you are so fed with propaganda of how whole europe loves you and respect you that now you are unable to understand what's going on.
>>
>>139467177
>. People will leave their shitskin infested natioin to join Poland on her war against the invaders.
always kill traitor before enemy Jimbo
we cannot afford taking white europeans who ruined their own countries, risk that they will try subverting Poland is too great
>>
File: 1502309881114.gif (710KB, 1470x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502309881114.gif
710KB, 1470x1080px
>>139466403
I like this analogy.
>>
>>139467177

Also, Germany must be nuked for good along Sweden and London.
>>
>>139466522
Slavs are a language group, we aren't really the same.
>>
>>139467348

You are 100% right.
>>
poland yes
>>
File: Great_Moravia_Svatopluk.jpg (102KB, 1200x868px) Image search: [Google]
Great_Moravia_Svatopluk.jpg
102KB, 1200x868px
When will we take what is rightfully ours in west?
>>
>>139463141
shill
>>
>>139461520
>Poland, Hungary etc. are left out cold.
Oh no! Whatever will we do without monthly demands to take in refugees!
>>
>>139467896
you're a bit late, larping retard. go do nothing while niggers throw down your shitty statues faggot
>>
>inb4 poland invades and easily conquers germany to start ww3
>>
>>139467218
Those gibs were originally designed for Germany's export-based economy. Introduced in the V4 countries, they had a devastating effect due to the relative pricing of commodities and the relative wages being completely different. It further hampered the competitiveness of the V4's domestic agriculture, which was struggling on the barrier-less market against Germany's subsidized products, and created a rentier class for whom it is more profitable to collect gibs on unused arable land instead of trying to produce something on it.
>>
>>139466522
Yeah, not really.
>>
>>139467991
id join polaks desu
>>
File: 13861413966505.jpg (33KB, 442x428px) Image search: [Google]
13861413966505.jpg
33KB, 442x428px
>>139465081
>raped by all neighbors in turn
>proud of it
always believed that you have lot in common with hohols, these imperial ambitions of the village level.
>>
File: 1491298358352.jpg (76KB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
1491298358352.jpg
76KB, 800x518px
>>139467991

Not the first time, too ^^
>>
>>139452707
Destroy Belgium please.
>>
>>139467537
>>139468362

Hmm. Make a round trip around the Slav lands. Different cuisine, different music, but the general attitudes to keeping the public roads in good condition are the same.
>>
File: shuysky tribute.jpg (74KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
shuysky tribute.jpg
74KB, 600x411px
>>139468430

the entire continent keeps ganging up to fuck us over for the last 1,000 years and we're still here.

>proud of it

sure as hell, son.
>>
>>139467301
>bleh Every poll I dont like is propaganda, I spoke to people I know whats going on
Sure, m8. Youre the holder of how Europe thinks and everything else is just propaganda.
>>
>>139468737
I was in Poland, Zakopane to be precise.
Their roads are way better than ours.
>>
>>139468430
disregarding the memes, I cant help admiring Polish national spirit. Whenever somebody wants to roll them over, they prefer to fight and die rather than submit. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. (That applies even for Russia). But Poles never backed down facing a challenge, no matter the odds.
>>
>>139468737
>travel through slav lands
>public roads are in good condition

are you sure you didnt travel through bizarro dimension?
>>
File: 1503533911011m.jpg (102KB, 870x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503533911011m.jpg
102KB, 870x1024px
>>139453115
> ripe for islamic conquest
>>
>>139468985

Check >>139468327
and then get back to us

A poll is one of the brethren of statistics. Like statistics, its accuracy is limited by its selectiveness property.
Done over the internet? Limited to the younger generations, it will completely miss the 40+ generation whose majority uses the internet for business at most, and doesn't wait around for a poll to pop up.
Done on the streets of a city? You're getting the opinions of students and entrepreneurs. The working class of factory workers and farmers are underrepresented to the point of not being represented at all.
Your poll is done by phone survey? See point made about the Internet.
Your poll is done using a magazine/newspaper? See point made about the Internet.

The only reliable public opinion poll is a state-level referendum. Check the last American elections for a taste of what's reality like compared to approval polls
>>
File: 1499456318411.png (27KB, 661x801px) Image search: [Google]
1499456318411.png
27KB, 661x801px
>>
>>139457667
>EU should kill itself
Isnt that exactly what its doing?
>>
>>139469144
That's because everybody who wasn't willing to fight for our nation has changed sides already - if you encourage traitors to leave for years, don't be surprised if there aren't many left. Thanks Germany and Russia.
>>
>>139463051
Lol dude your courts ruled that native white French don't exist
>>
>>139468430
So what country again managed to occupy Moscow as only one in history again?
>>
>>139461515
>>139461970
It's physically impossible for russia to NOT invade baltics if there is an opportunity.

2 reasons:
>undying thirst for moar clay
>better access/ports to baltic sea
>just general need to shit on smaller nations
>>
>>139452707
>Poland and EU at war
Poland has army
EU has not

lmao victory parade in Lisbona when?
>>
>>139452707
>be Poland
>be imaginary nation built on Prussian/Austrian/Russian clay
>get granted land by Versailles
>get rightfully conquered by both the Germans and the Soviets
>become part of the Soviet Union for half a century
>become own imaginary country
>get economic aid by Germany and the EU NON FUCKING STOP
>have the greatest economic growth in the short history of said imaginary nation
>get billions of EU/Germany money
>get more EU/Germany money
>get EVEN MORE EU/Germany money
>"ok, now we all have to act as a union and take a handful of refugees."
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As much as we all disagree that unchecked mass migration from the Muslim world is a bad idea, you cant just pick and choose which parts of the EU law we want to follow.

Not to mention that countries like Austria, Netherlands and Sweden pay billions in net contributions every year, which the shithole nations like Hungary and Poland gladly accept, only then to turn around and bite the hands that feeds them.

Good luck without the EU contributions Eastern Europe. Good fucking luck.
>>
File: UK3.jpg (4MB, 2050x6500px) Image search: [Google]
UK3.jpg
4MB, 2050x6500px
Fuck the EU.

Long live polniggers
>>
>>139475707
your most known person is known for being genocidal murderous chancellor
eat shit and die, pseudogerman
>>
>>139475968
Not an argument dear Lebensraum scum.
>>
>>139475707
Your fault, should've voted different. Now give money, cry more and go welcome Abdul.
>>
>>139476237
no need to argumrnt because it is not a discussion
it is just Polish human talking with german animal
just stay in your cage and get bred out with other subhuman species so maybe you will fix your genetic anger
>>
>>139469553
>Implying a Europe at war will have any place for Islam.
Islam is a cancer that only spreads through peace. Somewhat ironically they truly are the religion(disease) of peace.
>>
>>139476280
>Now give money, cry more and go welcome Abdul.

Thats the whole point Janusch. If you dont take Abdul aswell, you dont get our money anymore.

>>139476329
>just stay in your cage and get bred out with other subhuman species so maybe you will fix your genetic anger

Sounds like youre the angry one.
>>
>>139476439
>If you dont take Abdul aswell, you dont get our money anymore.
"Sadly" it doesn't work like that. For example if you want to stop giving gibz from Brussels, all countries have to agree on it, and I'm quite sure Orban won't.
Also we took more refugees than Germany did in total. We just took whities from Ukraine instead of sandniggers.
>>
File: german humour.png (941KB, 1061x1335px) Image search: [Google]
german humour.png
941KB, 1061x1335px
>>139476439
>first post in thread is autismo anger at Poland for being smart
>n..no! you are angry!
heh lad
>>
>>139475707
austria ure only retarded germany, no one cares bout u :D
>>
>>139452707
Poland should get out while they can. With Brexit in progress, getting out now and cooperating with the UK would give both countries a lot of leverage.
>>
>>139476569
>>139476608
Facts hurt! HATE FACTS!
IV Reich now experiencing cognitive dissonance
>>
File: cliff.jpg (31KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
cliff.jpg
31KB, 720x480px
>>139462290
Also Germany is getting all the money back and more trough economic colonialism.

All the fucking Kauflands, Lidls, German cars, German cleaning products.
As well as all the German owned factories that produce all this shit.

You work for a German and you pay them by buying their products. Fucking jews of the 21st century
REE EEE E EEE
>>
I stand with poland against the jewnited states of europe (or rapeistan as we call it)

if u slav subhumans manage to keep achmed out I will come live there and bring my companies with me.
>>
>>139464435
NI here

all poles (all eastern europeans desu) here have jobs, work hard, speak good english, never do crazy shit. quiet possibly the best immigrants a country can have.
>>
>>139452707
DIE EU DIE
>>
File: 1499433523496.png (250KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1499433523496.png
250KB, 500x495px
>>139452707
Based Poland stay true! The European Union has been nothing but a nuisance and needs to die. Their empty threats accomplish nothing but escalating how pissed off the Polish get.
>>
I DONT MIND EUROPEANS I LOVE THEM, UK IS BREXIT CUZ EU, NOTHING ELSE, NOT POLAND NOT GERMANY NOT FRANCE NO ONE!

THEY WANT TO CALL US ANTI EUROPEAN REEEEEEEEE THAT TRIGGERS ME

ITS OUR GOVT AND THE EU WE HATE, NOT EUROPEANS
>>
>>139460424
>We're not in the nation building business anymore.
Hopefully. GEOTUS needs to pull our boys out completely of the ME and just let the infighting take care of itself.
>>
File: 1499445774418.png (255KB, 433x595px) Image search: [Google]
1499445774418.png
255KB, 433x595px
>>139461749
>look at me I'm so superior for saving the little brown people and how dare Poland not sacrifice their culture, pride, and low crime statistics for a few gibmees
>image related of German-cuckfag
>>
>>139476770
Polexit would bankrupt us. Not becouse of subsidies. Poland profit immensely from the common market. It's true that Germany gains more frome it. But it is a win win situation as it is. Without us, EU will be worse, but it will be fine. Us without EU? Hallo Russia my old friend.
>>
ITS ALL THE FAULT OF THE EU

ITALY AND GREEKS LOOKED TO THE EU NOT THEIR OWN MILITARY TO DEAL WITH THIS, THEY SHOULD HAVE BLOWN THE BOATS UP AND TRUST ME NONE WOULD COME EVER AGAIN

NOW EU IS LITERALLY PUTTING ON CRUISERS TO GOO TO LIBYA AND TAKE THEM ALL HERE, ALL THE NGO'S AND PICKING UP GIBS IN THE SEA

THESE ARE ALL CRIMINALS LOL NOT RTR GUESS, WHERE ARE THE WOMAN EH? WHERE ARE THEY?

WOMAN AND CHILDREN FIRST AS ALWAYS, BUT ALL I SEE ARE NIGGER MEN FLEEING WAR ZONES, HAHHAHAHA WERE FUCKED LADS, THIS IS IT WE'RE ALL FUCKED.
>>
>>139478713
>Poland profit immensely from the common market.
facts pls
or at least statistics
realistically, what we export to EU? windows? some furniture? food?
>>
>>139478858
you provide educated hard working people, jusr what the EU needs to drive down wages and compete with BRICS

its a race to the bottom.

farmers here love Polish becuase they can pay min wage to someone with masters degree, a masters degree to pick fruit, not bad for the farmer. better than paying some unemployable UK slob who wont even be grateful for the work
>>
>>139478858
You are Polish so the article is in polish:
http://businessinsider.com.pl/finanse/handel/jak-polski-eksport-zyskal-na-wejsciu-do-ue-korzysci-polski-z-ue/t94x6el

No other new member state gained more in export to EU than us since 2004. Mostly in automobile industry.
>>
>>139479227
>business insider
owner:
>axel springer
hmm surely german owned media won't push meme that Poland needs EU, they would never ever do that
guillible anon, learn your shit
>>
>>139468430
1610 best day of my lyf
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.